When the heck IS Max's birthday anyway? The Roscanon thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

tequathisy
Addicted Roswellian

Post by tequathisy »

Kyle said his dream was to play for the Dallas Cowboys so I guess that was his favorite team and Michael told a kid in Samuel rising that he doesn't like rangers.
Banner by Evelyn
Zanity
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Zanity »

I thought he said his dream was: Kyle: Uh, Houston Astro's left field.

That's Baseball
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Zanity wrote:I thought he said his dream was: Kyle: Uh, Houston Astro's left field.

That's Baseball
Right, that's what I thought he said.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Realistic Dreamer
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Realistic Dreamer »

What did Michael want Max to do as leader over the summer after the white room?
"It wasn't love at first sight. It took a full five minutes." ... Lucille Ball on meeting Desi Arnaz
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Realistic Dreamer wrote:What did Michael want Max to do as leader over the summer after the white room?
I don't think he knew... he was just frustrated that Max wasn't taking a more active role. In 'Skin and bones' he pretty much admitted that he didn't have any better ideas himself.

"I've been trying to prepare myself for what's about to go down, and I have no idea what to do. I'm cracking rocks. I have no clue who or what we're up against. And I've been so pissed off at Max for not leading, but he doesn't know any more than I do. None of us do. We're all in the dark waiting to be attacked, and all I can think about is what if I'm not strong enough?"
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

xmag
Addicted Roswellian

Post by xmag »

He wanted Max to lead, to act, even though Michael didn't know what Max could do exactly.
girl afraid
Addicted Roswellian

Post by girl afraid »

elodie wrote:So I was watching season 1 with my boyfriend, who is an absolute music geek. He pointed out the posters in Max and Isabel's rooms. So I figure we could start a list of the canon music that they like.

Max: Counting Crows (duh), Sunny Day Real Estate
Isabel: Sebadoh
Michael: Metallica
Liz: Sheryl Crow to an extent I guess
Maria: Christina Aguilera? Alanis Morrissette probably (she said she considered herself more of an Alanis than a Celine)

And that's all I can think of off the top of my head. Anything else to add? Who did that song that Max and Liz listened to in Blood Brother?
As well as Staind, Michael also had a Kurt Cobain poster on his apartment wall so it's safe to say that he was probably a Nirvana fan too.
it's better to rise than fade away.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex was hoping that Oasis would make it to the Blind Date event (yeah right, Oasis) so I guess he might be a fan of them
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
Lillie
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Lillie »

Does anyone know the names of the Special Unit agents throughout the years since its conception? Specifically the ones that we think we're killed by an alien?
Misha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Misha »

Okay, from The White Room, we got these names:

Delta, Colorado, 1962, Agent Lewis, the first head of this Special Unit was found dead. [...] Union City, Tennessee, 1967 Agent del Bianco, his replacement. [...] May second, 1999, Agent Daniel Summers, the man who brought me [Daniel Pierce] into this unit, the man whose job I now have.

There was Agent Matheson, who was the Agent Nasedo killed and made himself look alike in that same episode.

There was also an Agent Burns, whom Jesse killed in Who Died and Made You King?, so that does not really count for what you are asking, but he was presumably running the Unit in season 3

:D

Hope that helps!!
"There's addiction, and there's Roswell!"