All Bets Off - ADULT/CC *Thread 3!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Ok, note to Michael and Maria, it's no longer morning, I'm sorry to point out. LOL!

~LIZ~

Ah we're back to wanting to jump my bones I see. I resist the urge to sigh. As much as I'm attracted to him and the idea of attacking him sounds great, I had hoped that we were making progress in the relationship department. Maybe I should test this out a little. "Well, I'm not sure I should leave for another hour or so...just in case something comes up and they need me. I am hungry. How about we go visit some of the food booths? We could get hotdogs or there are turkey legs, corn on the cob, funnel cakes, popcorn...almost anything you can think of. What do you think? Are you hungry?" I ask.

I completely plan on going back to his place tonight, though, after we leave. I'm tired of seeming to play hard to get. If I lose the bet because he doesn't want to see me again after sleeping with me...well, so be it. Although the idea that he would ditch me that quickly after getting into my pants does give me a funny pain in my chest and stomach. I'm not really sure why.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

Alex

"Coming."

Ah, I suppose she did recognize me. I think I would have been hurt if she hadn't. After a second the door opens and I immediately notice that I can now see a lot more of Isabel's legs than 15 minutes ago.

"Nice shorts." I grin at her as I enter, somehow managing to kiss her forehead as I do so before I bend down to Misty. "Hey there! Remember me."

Misty's purring, so she either does remember me or is just happy that someone's paying attention to her. I think it's the later.

Glancing up at Iz (and her loooooong legs), I say, "I got the movie. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Nice shorts." Alex says with an appreciative glance up my legs and I grin at him, "Glad you think so."

When he bends to pet Misty I can help but retort, "Nice ass, by the way." and whack his butt lightly before heading in to the kitchen to put the popcorn in to the microwave.

"I got the movie. Is there anything I can help you with?"
"Nothing really, thanks. You can get yourself something to drink from the fridge and then we're good to go. Oh and could you put the movie in to the player?"
Last edited by KarenEvans on Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Well, I'm not sure I should leave for another hour or so...just in case something comes up and they need me. I am hungry. How about we go visit some of the food booths? We could get hotdogs or there are turkey legs, corn on the cob, funnel cakes, popcorn...almost anything you can think of. What do you think? Are you hungry?"

Hmm... my stomach is rumbling... but more to do with I'm hungry for her lips... "Yeah, I can always eat." I say with a smile. I take her by the arm gently, "So which way?"

I'm only linking my arm with her because I want to fuck her so bad... thats all it is. It has nothing to do with how good it feels or the fact I want to be close to her.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

OOC: Michael and Maria are a bit behind. I'll try to catch them up with this. Hope it's okay.

*Maria*

Michael flashes me a heart warming smile that positively lights up his devastatingly handsome features. That act in itself causes me to immediately dart my weary eyes away. I do so almost as a means of self preservation. His penetrating gaze is intense to say the least. It makes me want to readily agree to anything which is so not in my best interest. I can’t give my heart away so easily. What if he hurts me?

Reluctantly I look up and see the earnest sincerity etched into his glorious expression. He would never intentionally do anything to harm me. I’m not quite sure how I know that to be an absolute truth . I guess sometimes you just have to trust your instincts.

"Sounds great to me, do you like them heated up at all?" I find that speech is damn near impossible. So wordlessly I nod in silent agreement. My attention is fixated on that precious mouth that nearly sent me to Heaven. Soft sweet lips that sought after mine with a vigor and determination that left me utterly weak at the knees. I wonder what it would be like to have them pressed against the tender flesh of my throat, or trailing burning hot kisses down the base of my stomach.

"I'll have one ready when you get out k." I shake my head again. This time in an attempt to clear those very naughty thoughts from my head.

“Alright.” I answer before abruptly bolting to the dressing room. Once inside I quickly close the door, lock it behind me ,and then lean up against it. Letting out the ragged breath I hadn’t realized I’d been holding I look around at the room filled with clothes from floor to ceiling and mutter , “I have absolutely nothing to wear.”

It takes a good twenty minutes for me to be completely dressed. My petite frame is clad in a cute if not practical green sun dress that makes my eyes simply dazzle. I bounce downstairs and stumble upon Michael attempting to put breakfast together and it tickles me to see how natural he looks in my kitchen. As if he belongs there. Once he catches a glimpse of me he immediately stops in his tracks and just stares his mouth a gape at the sight before him.

Immediately I assume I must have something all over my face. How terribly embarrassing. Still there’s a hunger in his eyes that alerts me of the attraction that lies between us. I tilt my head slightly to the left and give him a flirty smile before heading to the counter where the pop tarts are.

“These look scrumptious. Thanks.” Not feeling the need to be modest I dig in. The creamy chocolate melts on my tongue causing me to moan in appreciation. Once we are finished I take him outside to see my baby. A 1969 candy apple red Mustang Convertible. He seems thoroughly impressed. We make easy conversation on the way to his place. At times we fall into a comfortable silence. Isn’t it nice when you can just sit with someone and not feel the need to feel space?

Once we reach his humble abode I offer to stay in the car and wait for him. An odd look plays across his face but I dismiss it all together. Is there any particular reason he wanted me to come inside? He makes it back to me in record time, and may I add he looks quite yummy himself. It takes all the self control I currently obtain to start the car and head straight to the fair. Maybe afterwards he can give me a private tour of his casa.

We reach our destination only to find that parking is a bit rough seeing as how we are a tad late. I can only hope that Liz is in a very forgiving mood. Once I find a vaccant spot I pull in careful not to scratch the paint. I climb out and smooth my dress down tentatively. Michael walks around the car to my side and when he gets in reaching distance I take his hand gently in mine. He looks a tad surprised but thoroughly pleased at my meaningful gesture.

We walk hand in hand through the entrance. I wonder where our friends are. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

"Nothing really, thanks. You can get yourself something to drink from the fridge and then we're good to go. Oh and could you put the movie in to the player?"

"Sure."

Walking into the living room, I notice the cat behind me. "Sorry girl, I've got no food for you in there." I tell her, holding the bag slightly to her which immediately sparks her interest.

When I spot the recorder, I quickly put the movie in before petting Misty again. She certainly likes to cuddle but I'd rather cuddle with her owner to be honest.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Taking a big bowl out from one of the kitchen cabinets, I drum my fingers against the counter impatiently, waiting for the popcorn to get done. Taking a peek round the corner I see Alex already sitting on the sofa, with Misty on the arm rest, swishing her tail from left to right, eyeing him.

The microwave beeps thrice, indicating the popcorn is done and I empty it out in to the bowl, take a deep breath and go out in to the living room, sitting down next to Alex. "Here you go." I hand him the bowl and put my feet up on the coffee table
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Alex

My attention moves from Misty to Isabel when she enters the room. Smiling up at her, I sit slightly straighter when she comes over to the couch, setting the popcorn down.

"Here you go."

"Thank you." I reply, still smiling and hand her the remote. "Here, for you to keep." It's her house so of course she has control over the remote. When she takes it, I use my now free arm and wrap it around her shoulders.

I admit, I'm way too nervous for this gesture but sitting rigid next to each other while watching the movie, would be way too stupid in my opinion.[/quote]
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Alex hands me the remote and I gladly take it. I am a bit of a control freak but he need not know that just yet and since he is giving it to me willingly, who am I to say no. Thank goodness he isn't one of those men who just has to have the remote in his hands, else we might have a problem. At least I don't think he is one of those kinds. I lean in to his side once he puts his arm around my shoulders and take a sip of my iced tea, while the credits start.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Hey, FaithfulAngel, just a quick note. Michael drove Maria home in her car the night before from the party. :wink:

~LIZ~

It feels so good when he takes my arm and I feel a slight shiver go up and down my spine at the contact again. I lead us through the maze of booths to where the food ones are and stop to face Max. "Ok, so what are you in the mood for?" His eyes darken and I start to feel the heat rise in my cheeks. Ok, so maybe I already know what he's in the mood for but I was talking about food. Leaning a little closer, I say, "You know, the idea of going back to your place after this is a really good one."

Stepping back, I can see that my words have made an impact. I grin and repeat, "So like I said, what do you want to eat?"
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!