Jewel Of The Sun~Starting~(AU,Teen)(SV/Roswell X-over)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Lana~

The ride to my hosue with Suki has been mostly quiet. I can tell she's nervous, but I'm not entirely sure about what, or how to ask.

I laugh softly as we get out of the car and she says wow. It's a big house. It is a mansion. But you'd think, the way she's looking at it that I just showed her Camelot or the Holy Grail or something.

I don't want this to be intimidating for her. I know she's lost her family, which is part of the reason I invited her. And because I figured this whole thing would be fun. We could all use some fun.

"Come on," I tell her, nudging her gently, hoping to get her out of her daze,"I'll give you the tour. Introduce you to everyone..."

We head towards the door and when I walk in, I call out,"Hello?!" So I can see where my sisters might be in the house. If they can even hear me right now.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Is this still going? Should I post? :oops:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I am simply a bundle of nerves. It’s almost time for the party and I still can’t find my lucky earrings. Their the green sparkly dangly ones that go with the dress I have on. I just have to find them. I duck down to look under my bed but to no avail. They are missing and I am going to be late to our own party.

I huff bad temperedly while rising and happen to catch a glimpse of myself in the mirror. The image before me causes me to burst into the giggles. My grumpy huff caused my once perfectly tousled hair into a mass of curls. I go about trying to fix it back when I hear “Hello?” Lana must be back.

I sprint toward the door when my bare foot hits something sharp. ”Ouch.” I pause and pout when I see that it’s left a red mark. Looking down for the offending object I just so happen to find the missing object I had spent the last twenty minutes hunting. “Aha! Perfect.” I grab my emerald heels and slip them on before running down the stairs. “Lana is that you?” I call affectionately.:wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
OnDragonflyWings
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OnDragonflyWings »

~Lana~

I smile as I hear Maria call back to me. And as she enters, I can't help but giggle a little. Typical Maria. I can almost imagine the story now. Lost something she flet she needed to ahve for the party and that threw everything off. She probably was ready, but in her huff at the importnat missing thing, made herself a few last minute fixes to deal with. And how do I know something liek that must've happened? becuase she's barefoot.

I move across the house to meet her, pulling Suki along behind me.

"Maria," I say, giving her a hug. I love all of my sisters, even if we ignore each other sometimes. "This is Suki. Suki, Maria."

I raise an eyebrow and ask ehr teasingly,"Almost ready?"
magamnm
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by magamnm »

This seems really interesting... :wink:
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Lana makes her way to me while pulling a shy looking blonde behind her. I imagine that is the infamous Suki. "Maria," She greets with a warm affectionate hug. I allow myself to just enjoy the feeling of holding my sister close. Sure we fuss and fight on an occasion but that’s to be expected. We are family. I can diss my siblings all that I want but nobody else better.

She doesn’t waste any time before introducing us. "This is Suki. Suki, Maria." I nod emphatically in an attempt to be friendly. I want her to feel welcome in our house. Lana raises a teasing eyebrow, “Almost ready?” The girl knows be too well. I grin sheepishly. “Yep, I just had a bit of a wardrobe malfunction. All is fine now though. Why don’t we join the others in the dining hall?” I suggest with a smile.
:D
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"It's really great meeting you," Suki flashes me a warm smile. "I've heard many stories." I have the audacity to appear embarrassed. “Lies. All lies. Whatever this one told you it’s an exaggeration of the truth.” I admonish with a grin while nudging Lana. “I couldn’t have possibly done all those crazy things.” More then likely I have and some. I catch a whisk of blonde hair and can’t help but be thrilled. Chloe.

She drops her bag and heads toward us. "Maria, Lana," She takes a moment to hug us both before introducing herself to a very shy looking Suki. Before I can prepare myself my dear sister flashes me a questioning look. Uh Oh. What have I done now? "Have the guys arrived yet? You'd think they'd be here early to meet our guest." I let out a sigh of relief. The boys are in the hot seat. “I’m not sure. I just came down. Surely they will be here soon.”
:D