Roswell Revisited (AU/CC Mature) Part 5

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

“What is it?” Michael questions clearly unsure of his surroundings. Which is ironic really because I’ve never seen him look so much in his element. The desert definitely suits him.

“Whatever it is…It’s buried.” I point to the seemingly average expanse of ground.

“Can you….you know?” I wiggle my nose and bob my head as an indication of his powers.

“Just blast it up or something?” He seems a bit dubious to my plan.

“Alright well if you want to do it the manual way you have right at it. We didn’t think to bring shovels.” He seems to be debating out options. I make myself comfortable by plopping down on the dirt. The handsome Not of this Earth man before me shoots me a look I can’t quite decipher.

“Hey now I observe the right to believe that men do the digging and women have the life changing visions.” I retort with a moxy grin. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Alex

"Don't apologise....just never scare me like that again.... instead you can always spend the time doing this..." Isabel says with a smile, bringing her lips to mine for a nanosecond. A nanosecond is all it takes to make me all warm and happy inside.

Grinning, I look up at her. "Well, that is one command that I am happy to obey." Leaning forward, I draw her into a long, slow kiss, not stopping until air has become a necessity. I mean it. I could certainly kiss Isabel all day long.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

“Whatever it is…It’s buried.” Maria says after a moment, staring at the hot, dry ground. “Can you….you know?” she continues, doing some weird nose wrinkling thing that makes her look as though she's lost control of her brain. “Just blast it up or something?” Looking at her curiously, I actually think about it. I can blast things, when I want to.

“Alright well if you want to do it the manual way you have right at it. We didn’t think to bring shovels.” She says straightforwardly as she plops down on the dusty ground and stares up at me with a grin. “Hey now I observe the right to believe that men do the digging and women have the life changing visions.”

"Very funny," I say with a smirk, staring at the dirt as my eyebrows scrunch up in concentration. Standing directly in front of Maria, my face turned away from her, I put my hand out. "Stay there," I mutter distractedly, focusing as my hand glows a bit and I count to ten.

"Here goes," I murmur, and then I let loose. The dirt implodes, thankfully in the opposite direction, and when some of the dust clears, I look down at the new hole.

"Woah." Putting a hand out for Maria to grab I pull her up.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Very funny," Michael remarks with a teasing grin. I am transfixed by his serious expression as he stares intently at the ground. I can sense that something remarkable is about to happen. He moves right in front of me as if to shield me from any debris. Without looking in my direction he instructs, "Stay there," I do as I am told and watch in awe as his hand begins to glow. Amazing.

"Here goes," He mutters just before the ground a few feet ahead of me explodes. Rock bits dart everywhere but luckily none even remotely near me. As soon as the dust clears there is a bright blue light that emerges and shoots directly up into the sky. "Woah." He exclaims while reaching backwards to help me up. I receive his hand tentatively and take a cautious step forward.

Michael unearths a glowing rock with an odd symbol inscribed on it. “Is this from your home?” I question wondering whether or not he recognizes it. :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Maria steps forward to look at the glowing orb-shaped thing in the hole below us, and as I bend to pick it up carefully I hear her voice beside me.

“Is this from your home?” She asks, and I glance down at the smooth rock, a symbol I've never seen before etched on the side. I wish I could answer her question with confidence, but this is so new to me.

"I don't know," I say quietly, turning it over and over in my hand. "But your visions sent us here, so probably." Placing it on the ground, I take a seat and pull my knees up, staring at it.

"I wonder what it does. And why it shot light out a moment ago." It clearly isn't a human invention, or at least not one that I have seen. So it must be alien. And therefore, it's probably related to me. I should be racing back to the car to tell Alex about it, but I just sit there and stare at it some more.

Reaching out, I cover the symbol with my hand and concentrate, but nothing new happens. "Maybe it's like a beacon or something."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ISABEL~~~~~
"Well, that is one command that I am happy to obey."

And with that he kisses me a long sensuous kiss. Only when we need air does he pull back. I sigh as I put my head on his chest. "Thank you for bunking with me Alex... I needed this."