Heroes (ADULT CC/UC/AU) Need Kyle

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

OCC: I am burrowing Max for awhile, if it isn't okay just let me know and I'll change it.

~Liz~

“Liz? Are you awake? What did you see? Please answer me,” Kyle begs and I’m not sure if I want to tell him or the rest of my friends out loud. Maybe I want to keep this vision to myself. And who knows, it probably won’t come true, right?

“Obviously he’s the one who brought us here. My question is why. Are we just lab rats for their experimentation? Okay guys, I hate to be ‘she who states the obvious’ but we’ve got to get out of here and pronto. Alex is there any way out of this place?” Kyle asks Alex and I listen in more.

“Agent Pierce of the FBI special unit. There are 7 exits out of the building. 6 are hidden passageways. There is only one way out of the room.” Alex said and stops to pause. Why the hell was that? If there are 7 exits out this building we have to figure out quick, because I for one do not want to be rats labs. I have my whole life to look forward to. “Well that was a big help... who the hell is agent pierce??” Alex said.

And before I know it I was stuck into another vision. I scream as I felt this person pain, “AHHHHHH”

a dark head guy is on a cold table, being cut on the on his bare chest. He looks like he is in pain. His eyes are so tired and sad.

I keep my eyes close. I wish I could help him, I wish I wasn’t where I was now. All I want to do is hold him tight and protect him, but I don’t know where he is or where I am. I open my eyes again, “I had another vision….” I begin, “a man around our age being hurt…” I said sadly, feeling so helpless and lonely.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- I'd been waiting for an Isabel or a Tess... but I'll go on. About the Liz post, 'tho. She doesn't recognise Max?
madroswellfan wrote:At school, all the CC couples know each other.
Should I assume that since this is a vision it's not happening right now? Kyle and the others won't hear the screaming 'cause it hasn't happened yet????

*Michael*

Neither Isabel nor Tess respond to my suggestion. I keep my eyes on Tess, wishing I could make her talk. She and Nacedo are the reasons Max is in there. I thought Nacedo was going to be my savior, my father, but instead he's got Max into our worst nightmare. I know Tess says she wasn't involved in Liz's kidnapping but I'm not yet ready to believe that. I won't be until I see more from her to prove it.

"Let's go to the UFO Center," I say, resolutely. I'm starting to be more sure that I'd seen the symbol there. It's after hours and the place is locked up but I don't see how that's going to be any problem for us. I grab the keys off the the dresser and head for the door. "Maybe we can find the symbol there."

*Kyle*

I have to bite back my response when I hear Maria answering my question. No Duh. Of course it's the guy who got us here. I wanted to know who that was.

Alex comes up with a name. Agent Pierce of the FBI Special Unit. "Well that was a big help... who the hell is Agent Pierce??"

“I had another vision. A man around our age being hurt…” Liz says. I let out a breath, glad to hear her voice. I was beginning to think something happened to her although I can't imagine what.

"Glad you're okay, Lizzy," I say, seriously. I don't know why she wouldn't answer when I was talking to her but at least I know she's awake now. "That must be the fifth guy that Alex was talking about."

I don't like the fact that he's being hurt. Will they hurt us, too?

"I think I heard my dad say something about Peirce. I don't remember what it was, 'though," I say. I bite my lip. There are probably dozens of reasons my dad might be talking to the FBI. Any criminal cases that might cross the state line would involve them. But what is the Special Unit? And why the hell did they capture us and give us strange abilities? My Dad is going to go ballistic when he finds out -- Assuming we can get out here to tell him.

"One way out of the room isn't good, but first we have to get out of these damn cuffs," I say, growling. My wrist is past sore and about to be getting bloody but I give it one more strong tug and I feel movement. I do it again, moving faster and harder. Twenty-three tugs and less than a second later, it pulls free.

"Damn," I whisper, moving my hand back to its place quickly so it looks like I'm still restrained -- probably more quickly than the eye could see. Or at least, I hope so. I'm far from being free here and if Pierce noticed, well, it'll sink this plan fast.