Supernautral

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: Supernautral

Post by NotYourChick »

Awww they can't kill him. :(
- Amanda
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by jake17 »

:( I had no idea they were going to kill Bobby off... I love his character.
OrangeSky wrote:"Just filmed my last scene for Supernatural" followed by another that said, "Finally get to cut my hair for the first time in 5 years".
thats so weird because last week all during the show, i kept thinking that bobby's hair look strange like he had a toupe or something... i know he said he was going to cut it after but ...it seriously looked fake... like top was a wig and it didnt' match up to the sides...

maybe its just me, I never noticed this before.

I have to say I always loved the show for shallow reasons... the boys being as cute as they are but this year they've been so good!

it's my favorite show right now...

and I absolutely LOVE Cas!!!!!

oh he is the just the best!!

So damn funny!

~ carrie ~ :D

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

I'm officially depressed now having read that Alli :( :cry:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Earth2Mama wrote:I'm officially depressed now having read that Alli :( :cry:
I know how you're feeling...it totally bummed me out. It just won't be the same without him. :( I really felt for him in this last episode, too. Having to kill his wife twice? Ouch. Plus, the whole, "We're Getting At You Because You're Helping Them" thing...ouch again. We all know that Bobby wouldn't trade his relationship with the boys for anything - they're like his kids, for crying out loud - but he's always been sort of out of the eye of Hell. They don't pay a terrible amount of attention to him, and now they are. And I imagine that royally pisses him off.

What's interesting is the parallel in this episode with the werewolf episode (from...was it season 3?). Remember how I said that was one of my favorite Supernatural moments ever occurs when the camera is on Dean as we wait for Sam to shoot the werewolf chick off screen? They did the same thing here with the Sheriff mom and her zombie son, but it just shows you how much more affecting Jensen is with the same material.

I don't think the writers for Supernatural ever thought they were going to get as much depth from the character of Dean as they have. In the beginning he was written as this cocky, smart-ass, smirking jokester who was good with the ladies and wanted his family back together and Jensen gave him other dimensions. In some ways, I think the writers and Eric Kripke envisioned this being more about Sam, but Dean stole the spotlight again and again.

I did miss Cas in this episode, but only because I always miss his deadpan, unintentional humor when he's not there.

"Jesus isn't on any flatbread."

"The voice says I'm almost out of minutes."

:lol:
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

OrangeSky wrote:I did miss Cas in this episode, but only because I always miss his deadpan, unintentional humor when he's not there.
Definitely miss him ... if they ever get rid of Cas, I just may start not watching this show. As much as I love Jensen and Jared, Mischa is my other form of comic relief from the more serious stuff going on.

OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

What an interesting last episode. Brief thoughts:

1. I pretty much figured going in that Joshua the angel was pretty much going to be ineffectual, even though he wants the boys to succeed. It's admittedly frustrating, though, to have so many angels who don't want anything to do with any part of it. It's getting to be old hat now.

2. I felt so terrible for Dean when he made the realization that all his best moments, his Heaven's Greatest Hits, are family related and all of Sam's are non-family related.

3. Loved seeing Ash again.

4. It was fitting, obviously, that Dean and Sam had to follow a paved, two lane road to get to the garden.

5. Zachariah is kinda an asshat. (Although that actor is awesome in his guest spots as the coroner on Psych. I love him on Psych.)
Alli
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

I cried when Cas gave Dean back his amulet. He just looked so ... beaten down and defeated. And when Dean grabbed his bag to leave, he stopped by the garbage canister and threw the amulet away, that just broke my heart. He's just totally given up in light of what Joshua's message from God told the boys.

Really felt for both Cas and Dean in this epi.

Also, that little tidbit with his mother and the problems that she and John were having in their marriage - did not see that one! But, you got to admit ... anytime someone tells you about their perfect life or their perfect marriage, you have to wonder - if it's so perfect, why the hell are you so screwed up?

OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Earth2Mama wrote:I cried when Cas gave Dean back his amulet. He just looked so ... beaten down and defeated. And when Dean grabbed his bag to leave, he stopped by the garbage canister and threw the amulet away, that just broke my heart. He's just totally given up in light of what Joshua's message from God told the boys.
And the look on Sam's face when Dean threw away the amulet?

*sigh*

Dean must have felt so...frustrated and sad. That he just threw the dang thing away after being so hesitant to hand it over to Cas in the first place...so telling of how he felt.

And Cas...I felt so sad for him. In some ways, his search for his father mirrors that of the boys in the first season, searching for Papa John. Neither Papa Winchester nor Papa God wanted to be found.
Alli
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Ick...double post. Sorry. My bad.
Alli
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Earth2Mama »

OrangeSky wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote:I cried when Cas gave Dean back his amulet. He just looked so ... beaten down and defeated. And when Dean grabbed his bag to leave, he stopped by the garbage canister and threw the amulet away, that just broke my heart. He's just totally given up in light of what Joshua's message from God told the boys.
And the look on Sam's face when Dean threw away the amulet?

*sigh*

Dean must have felt so...frustrated and sad. That he just threw the dang thing away after being so hesitant to hand it over to Cas in the first place...so telling of how he felt.

And Cas...I felt so sad for him. In some ways, his search for his father mirrors that of the boys in the first season, searching for Papa John. Neither Papa Winchester nor Papa God wanted to be found.
Which is basically what Joshua was trying to tell the boys ... God is fed up with the mess that's been made and won't lift a finger to help clean it up either.

Oh man ... yeah, forgot about Sam's reaction - as he was the one who got the amulet. Granted, it was for John originally, but he gave it to Dean instead. Poor Sammy :(

Oh ... how about Mary?! OMG ... the words coming out of her mouth when she was talking to Dean. Ouch!