Standing Still (M/L,AU,Adult) Completed

Finished stories that feature the characters from the show, but there are no aliens. All fics completed on the main AU without Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Erina, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Behrsgirl77
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Standing Still (M/L,AU,Adult) Chp 10 10/21/10

Post by Behrsgirl77 »

A/N - I'm back from a long...long time away. I can't even explain the delay it's too long and way too depressing. In any event...we have reached the end of this story. This story took me the longest to write, I'm not sure why it took years but it did. 10 parts took years, I guess because this story was not all sunshine and roses and that's never difficult to write.

In any event, for those of you who have stuck through it all, I hope you enjoy the silver lining because that's what I can give these two characters in this story.

I still have to finish up Every Little Kiss and Unbreakable -- after that my intent is to spend my time focusing on my Canon story. It's going to be a long one, and I want to have enough of it written (I have chunks of it written in notebooks) before I post. I also have another 2 stories I'm working on, but I don't want to post until they are finished.

So...I hope you enjoy this last part. Thank you for reading and sticking with me.

Tanya

Chapter Ten

“Liz what in the hell are you doing?” Max called out to her, it was their second night of traveling and with him at the helm they were making great time. Liz would take naps as they passed through town after town and then they would switch off.

Max originally wanted to fly, but Liz wanted to drive, she wanted that experience with him and he couldn’t deny her.

Now, though, they were in a hotel just about four hundred miles of their destination and she was locked up in the bathroom with no indication she had any intention of stepping out into the room. He wasn’t an idiot, he knew she was nervous. He had held out as long as he could but this afternoon while they were driving he had started something they couldn’t finish in the front seat of his car but he sure as hell was fully intending on doing so tonight.

A sly smile formed on his lips in remembrance. He had pulled into a rest stop and Liz thought it would be funny to lock him out of the car, but he got in with his extra key and attacked her, tickling mercilessly. Their labored breathing filled the air and then he captured her lips in a heated kiss, he strengthened his pursuit and pulled her over into his lap. That’s when things became heated.

“Max, we can’t do this here,” she whispered into his ear as he sucked on the soft flesh below her chin.

“Hmm, yes we can. Now tilt your head for me baby I need a better taste of you.” She squirmed against his lap and he slid his hands down her back, over her ass and then latched onto her hips, grinding her lithe body down against his. He wanted in her, desperately but he knew a fast and quick fuck in the front seat wouldn’t do, not for their first time in years.

He continued his assault and pulled at the buttons of her shirt, popping the delicate material until he heard the definite sound of ripping, and then latched onto her lips with his.

Her sweet moans filled his ears, her heated arousal filled his nostrils and he resisted the urge to growl his frustration. Instead, he lifted her up, just enough so he could move her skirt out of his way, and then eased his hands with little finesse up her naked thighs and right into her drawers.

“Damn, I don’t want to wait,” he murmured against her temple. He couldn’t take her here, but…he had an idea. He lifted her, to protests and deposited her in the passengers seat, once she was settled he turned and pulled her panties from her legs.

“Max, ohmigod, you…we can’t!” her voice was hoarse and very much heated with a wanting he remembered all too well.

He pulled her down towards him and then spread her legs…he looked at her once offering her a bright smile before he descended upon her. Liz’s hips bucked up against his face, and his tongue devoured her arousal, lapping at her sweet juices and basking in the knowledge that he was still the only man to kiss her so intimately.

Her breathy gasps and moans filled the car and the scent of her filled his lungs, and finally with a sweet cry her body convulsed beneath his mouth and hands.

“I can’t believe we just did that in broad daylight.” She said lifting herself into sitting position, Max just leaned over and kissed her lips and told her that tonight…he would be making love to her until daylight breaks.

The ‘click’ of the bathroom door closing jarred Max from his memory, he shifted his uncomfortable erection and his gaze zeroed in on the object of his tryst.

“It’s about time, I thought I was going to have to knock the door down.” Max patted the space beside him, Liz offered him a shaky smile and then climbed in. He turned and put his arms around her and pulled her down beside him.

They lay face to face.

“What’s wrong?”

Liz shook her head at her silliness, she wasn’t a virgin and well damn what Max did to her in the front seat of his car was great…but now he wanted more and she was truly nervous.

“I can wait Liz, I can wait longer than you think.”

Her eyes searched his, “Really?” He lifted his hand and pushed her hair away from her face.

“Yes. Now talk to me.”

“It’s been a long time and…what if…what if it’s not good for you?” she was always shy about sex, but he could understand her worries now.

“Liz, you naked, will always be good for me,” he said as he kissed her lips softly.

“Now, come here, show me how much you missed me,” he whispered into her ear as he pulled her on top of him. He had turned the lights down when she went into the bathroom, so only the glow of a small lap across the room provided shielding light.

Liz wore a beige slip, which she pulled over her head and then waited for Max’s reaction, which was fast; he ran his hands over her bottom, up around her waist, her back and around her shoulders. He held on and pulled her down so their lips met.

Their tongues slid back and forth softly, and the only sound that could be heard was the wet meeting of their lips, but then Max’s hands slid down her back and to her hips, he urged his up and his erection was perfectly cradled between her thighs causing a delicious friction.

He tore his lips away and brought one hand up to push her hair away from their faces, his breathing labored and his eyes heavy lidded. She loved that she could feel the muscles in his chest and arms tense as she ran her hands down his naked body, stopping only to lift herself up and grasp his erection. She pumped him a few times and he groaned, sliding his tongue deeply in her mouth and then moving her hand away.

“I need you baby…don’t make me beg.” She smiled again, she loved that he lost control with her.

“Yes, Max…” Her words were cut off when he rolled them over; he lifted himself on his elbows and kissed her once as he reached to poise himself at her wet entrance. He pushed in, met some resistance but she reached around dug her fingers into his ass and urged him in deeper.

He grunted and threw his head back once he slid in as far as he could go, he opened his golden brown eyes and met hers. “I love you…and you feel so damn good…” he grunted again and began a slow drive and retreat within her body. And soon he began a deeper, more urgent glide, her breasts bouncing underneath the force of his thrusts, sweat covering their bodies, and their labored breathing mixing deliciously with the scent of their sex.

“Open your eyes…look at us, baby…look…” Max urged her eyes down between them where her juices coated his cock and allowed for an even more forceful ride of his body against hers.

“Max…” she gasped as her body convulsed up against his, but he didn’t relent, he demanded more and hooked her knees over his arms and pumped into her body in and out, in and out until she came with a scream. It was only then that he settled against her and flooded her wetness further with his release.

Their sweaty bodies and their heavy breathing allowed for little movement, until Max lifted his head from her breast and kissed her lips gently. “You okay?”

“More than okay,” she said and pulled him down against her. Max smiled against her neck and then rolled them over to their sides.

“Good…because I didn’t take as good of care of you as I should have.” He said moving her wet hair off her forehead.

She looked at him quizzically, “What are you talking about?”

“We just got right to it, I should have taken my time…I should have kissed you in all the places I’ve wanted for the last six years.” Liz simply shook her head and told him he was crazy.

“I love you, Max. We have time for all of that, but it was perfect…”

“Hmm…perfect? Yeah?”

Always looking for a complement, she just punched his shoulder and rolled from the bed.

“Where are you going?”

“To clean up and…”

“Shiiiit! Liz…damnit I’m so sorry!” he said jumping from the bed to embrace her.

“Sorry for what?”

Max framed her face in his hands. “Condom, Liz. I didn’t…we didn’t use a condom. And…” Liz silenced him with a kiss.

“I’m on the pill Max. When we are both ready…when it’s time…” she trailed off, not sure if such a conversation needed to be had so early on.

“Okay…yes.” He paused, looked away and then back at her. “I want kids with you, Liz. I won’t lie about it. I won’t keep it a secret. But we are just getting back together and…we need time. But I hope that…you know…eventually you will…with me…”

“I do. Max I’ve had time, I told you. And I do. I love you, Max. I’ve realized if nothing else that I will always love you.”

He leaned down and kissed her, then reared back to offer her that sexy single dimpled smile. “Forever and ever Parker.”

She smiled back believing it and believing in the fact that no matter what they faced in the future they would do it together. Liz reached for his hand, he grasped it sure and firm, and then she finished his line with a little something extra this time, “Amen Evans.”

The End