Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
God, how could I say no to that. Lord knows I should be in class....infact Im in serious trouble at the moment....Im barely keeping afloat...Im only doing so because the teachers like me....but as soon as I flunk something there all bound to start discussing me like some idiot kid who can't get his act together.
But the fact is, nothing right now could make me leave Liz. She's far too amazing for that. Besides...I could catch up later....
I groan as she kisses me. God I love her. "God Liz" I mutter before finding her mouth again.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

<center>Maria</center>

"I have my music class next." I replied, as he stood up and then reached a hand out to me. I took it, and effortlessly pulled me up. I gave him a kiss. "Where you going?" I asked.

(OOC: Sorry, guys, I'm done for the night!)
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
POM

Post by POM »

madroswellfan wrote:~~~~~MAX~~~~~
God, how could I say no to that. Lord knows I should be in class....infact Im in serious trouble at the moment....Im barely keeping afloat...Im only doing so because the teachers like me....but as soon as I flunk something there all bound to start discussing me like some idiot kid who can't get his act together.
But the fact is, nothing right now could make me leave Liz. She's far too amazing for that. Besides...I could catch up later....
I groan as she kisses me. God I love her. "God Liz" I mutter before finding her mouth again.
Liz:

"You have to go don't you...I can feel it..." I pulled away from him. "Well, I'd better let you go then--But we'll wait unitl the second bell rings." I kissed him once more. Once the second bell rang everyone was pretty much in class-- I opened the door and took is hand as we kissed once more in the middle of the hallway-- "I'll see you next period..." Then a voice interrupted us..a teachers voice, "Miss Parker--Mr. Evans...To Class now.." I kissed him once more before pulling away. I went one way while he went the opposite direction. "I'm going...I'm going..." I called after him.. But before turning the corner....I blew a kiss to him...he smiled at me. "Miss Parker..Now!" I laughed as I entered the classroom.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I smile as Liz finally walks in the other direction. i meanwhile head to the boring subject that is English. Actually, to be fair, all subjects are boring...well except sports and any one Liz is in, but thats not because of the subject itself. Without her, it would be as boring as the rest. Well, maybe not science. Science I can hack.
I walk into the class and the teacher gives me a look as I walk in, but they shrugs it off because it's me. Im just wondering how long this will last.
We're doing "Oliver Twist" again. This book drives me insane. I have no idea what's going on. The words are too long and it goes on and on about nonsence.
I sit there and try to listen, but the words swim in front of me. Well, Ill just get someone to give me there notes. As long as I don't ask any one from the blonde club, the notes should be pretty accurate.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MICHAEL~~~~~
"Oh, Ive got chemistry. Fun fun fun." I tell her mockingly. "I'll see you later" I said giving her a kiss. I smile as I head in the other direction from her to chem. Boring boring boring.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

All throught out class the teacher did absoulutely nothing...it was a totall waste of time...so I tried something out..just for the heck of it... I tried to connect with Max--I concintrated for a while. "Max...can you hear me?" I asked and waited for a response...in maybe he could hear me.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I was about to doze off when I hear
"Max...can you hear me?"
"Liz?" I mutter. The guy sitting next to me looks at me. Ok, she's not here...what's going on?
The voice seemed to come from my head. So I tried talking back to it.
"Liz?"
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

I smiled to myself... It worked!! "yeah..I was just trying something out..to see if it worked...I connected with you through my mind--Pretty cool huh.." I told him. I tried to not make myself be noticable.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"yeah..I was just trying something out..to see if it worked...I connected with you through my mind--Pretty cool huh.."
What? How did she....ok wow.
"Yeah, blimey...gosh. I can't believe you did that...anyways hows class?" I ask her.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Boring...I want to see you... " I thought... "How about you?" I asked.