Age of Ulyssa -- Part 2 (UC/Adult) ... Players needed!!

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

YAY!

Great post, M. Great to have you back.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

" I- Alex? Flirting? What... I don't..." Tess stops and I want so badly to say something. She had better not try and deny that she was flirting. Just because I was stuck in fear didn't mean that I hadn't noticed it.

"Well first of all Isabel, we could say that we trust each other, at least a little. At least more then we trust Ulyssa. I don't know what you think has been going on with Alex, but you're crazy if you think this situation doesn't bother me. I guess I just accepted a long time ago that my happiness will play very little part in the drama that fate seems to dictate my life to be. I hate to remind you, but I've been told my whole life that the entire point of my being is to- as you so eloquently put it- have a child with a guy that I don't love and barely really know. Add that to the singular unimportance of my happiness and maybe you start to understand where I come from."

I'm tempted to interrupt her right there. She has gone too far to start berating me. "I guess the difference between us is that I accept what I don't think I can change and just get on with it. I'm sorry if that upsets you, but honestly I don't see that we have a choice. I'm sorry that it will hurt you, but if it saves us, and the rest of the world, from hell I will have a child with Alex. I wish I could say that I would put emotions above that, but I can't. I guess you'll say that's my stronger alien side coming out, and you see that as a weakness, but I see it as a strength. I just hope the rest of you can suck it up enough to help save the world."

At her final words I feel my anger build as I look at her, "What the hell do you think we're doing? We just signed that damned parchment didn't we? Do you think we're taking this lightly? Just remember, Tess... we're not all capable of going from being emotional to unfeeling in a matter of seconds like you can. As you say, the alien side is stronger in you and that's the part of you that differentiates you from us. We don't want to be distanced from our human side."

I paused as I looked at her, "Can't you understand for one minute what it's like to care about someone other then yourself and watch that person be completely torn apart? And don't try and say you feel that way about my brother. You've been 'trained' to think you love Max. I honestly can't help but wonder if you've ever really known love at all."

I know that I'm being cruel and that I shouldn't be letting this come between the already tentative friendship that Tess and I had... but I can't help but feel angry that she is simply just taking it as it is. "Did you notice how nervous Kyle was when he was talking to me after that announcement about who we were to be forced to pair with? Do you even realize that Max belongs with Liz and Michael with Maria? Or that all this time I've been telling Alex that I just want to be friends because I don't want to be the one to hurt him even though I feel so much more? Does it even phase you in the least?"

I shake my head and start driving toward my house again. I'm not wanting to be stuck in this jeep with her much longer and Max and I need some more things. How I'm going to face our parents is beyond me at the moment, but I guess I'll just have to rely on the old 'Ice Queen' routine.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

I know I shouldn't be surprised by Isabels outburst, but its still a little annoying.

What the hell do you think we're doing? We just signed that damned parchment didn't we? Do you think we're taking this lightly? Just remember, Tess... we're not all capable of going from being emotional to unfeeling in a matter of seconds like you can. As you say, the alien side is stronger in you and that's the part of you that differentiates you from us. We don't want to be distanced from our human side.

I try to distance myself from her and the yelling and try to remain calm, not get sucked in. Remember my teachings- when one becomes a player it is impossible to fully see the board.

Can't you understand for one minute what it's like to care about someone other then yourself and watch that person be completely torn apart? And don't try and say you feel that way about my brother. You've been 'trained' to think you love Max. I honestly can't help but wonder if you've ever really known love at all. Did you notice how nervous Kyle was when he was talking to me after that announcement about who we were to be forced to pair with? Do you even realize that Max belongs with Liz and Michael with Maria? Or that all this time I've been telling Alex that I just want to be friends because I don't want to be the one to hurt him even though I feel so much more? Does it even phase you in the least?

She begins driving again and I take a minute before I speak again. "No Isabel, I probably don't understand exactly what you are going through. No one has ever expected me to react in human ways, and apparently that generalization includes you. I've never had a sibling, or a friend to care about, or want to protect. I don't understand the human ways you interact. Kyle hooks up with lots of girls, I don't really understand why this is different. I also don't understand the idea of people belonging to each other when it seems that the only thing you have told me since I got here is that there is no 'belonging' in love.

I don't want to fight with you Is. I don't think that helps anything, and I don't have any bad feelings towards you. I understand you are upset, and if you need to be angry at me to deal with it- well I can deal with that. I still think we should be angry at Ulyssa, but hey, I understand this is new for you.

I learned when I was little that one who is content with nothing has all they need, and thats how I live now. I have nothing, I never have and I don't expect to. This is just the next step."

She still looks angry, but the fact that she has let me talk this long means that at least she's listening. We pull up in her driveway and I check my nails, preparing to wait while she gets the things she needs.
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

As I drive, Tess begins replying. "No Isabel, I probably don't understand exactly what you are going through. No one has ever expected me to react in human ways, and apparently that generalization includes you. I've never had a sibling, or a friend to care about, or want to protect. I don't understand the human ways you interact. Kyle hooks up with lots of girls, I don't really understand why this is different. I also don't understand the idea of people belonging to each other when it seems that the only thing you have told me since I got here is that there is no 'belonging' in love." She doesn't even seem to take a breath so I can interject.

"I don't want to fight with you Is. I don't think that helps anything, and I don't have any bad feelings towards you. I understand you are upset, and if you need to be angry at me to deal with it- well I can deal with that. I still think we should be angry at Ulyssa, but hey, I understand this is new for you." I'm not even going to dignify that dig with a response.

"I learned when I was little that one who is content with nothing has all they need, and thats how I live now. I have nothing, I never have and I don't expect to. This is just the next step."

I pull up in front of my house and turn the jeep off before I climb out. "I'll be back." I say this bitingly and walk away, heading into the house.

"Isabel, honey? Are you okay? Where's Max?" Mom questions as soon as she sees me.

"He's staying with Michael again, mom. I'm here to get some clothing and stuff for him and then I'm dropping it off on my way to Kyle's since I'm staying with Tess again. We all felt that we needed to be there for each other, so the guy's are staying at Michael's and the girls are staying with Tess." I lie, hating that I have to do that. Once again, I wish that I could tell our parents the truth.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Mom asks and I nod, giving her a hug and kissing her cheek.

"I'm fine mom. Just a bit shaken up. I've gotta run. Max will have a fit if I'm gone too long because he'll start worrying." I smile as I go past her into my room and get more of my things before going into Max's room and getting some of his things.

Once I finish, I make my way back outside to the jeep and toss the bags in the back before climbing in and starting it back up. I took less time then ever before. Ten minutes. Of course, I had more shoes and stuff with me that the others would probably figure I didn't need.

Driving off, I remain silent for a time before I finally look toward Tess a moment. Looking back at the road I simply say, "You know, in love there are different terms for being meant for each other, belonging to each other. Belonging isn't ownership, but being meant, destined in their hearts not because of something from the past."

I decided I wanted to get that straight, "As to the rest of this, you're right. Ulyssa deserves all of my anger, but you could try and tap into your human side and show some emotion, Tess. I may not have a choice about who's child I carry, but I know that I would rather know that Alex isn't having to deal with a stone wall..."

"Kyle's a different story. He hooks up with all sorts of girls because he hasn't hooked up with the one that will make him happy. It's not something that everyone does." I decide to add before admitting, "I went out with some of the guy's I have lately because I was afraid to admit what I feel for Alex, I wanted to push him away... I didn't want him to end up like Liz and Maria, on a roller-coaster ride of emotions. I didn't want him hurt by me."
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz moans beneath me as I open her shirt, laying kisses down from her throat to the cleft between her breasts and down to her navel. She's so utterly beautiful. Her skin is so amazing, even more than I imagined or remembered.

When I'd healed her, I saw her bra and her bare stomach, but I was so busy saving her that I'd barely registered it. Still, the memory had come back to me, keeping me warm often as I dwelled in that image. Eventually, we started dating and it was great. I enjoyed her kisses but we never went this far. Never dared. Now -- well now there just doesn't seem to be any reason to wait. Not when I love her so much. I want her to be my first -- not Maria.

I shove that thought aside. I don't want to think about Ulyssa and this horrible deal. I want to think about Liz only, and how much I love her as I pull her shirt down, off her shoulders. I spend some time massaging her breasts through her bra and kissing her beautiful white shoulders.

M
Addicted Roswellian

Post by M »

~*TESS*~

Isabel walks into the house and I bide my time, knowing that this may take a while, not only does she have to convince her parents, but she also has to pack, which, knowing Isabel, could take hours.
She's back in record time and tosses a few bags in the back before getting in and starting the car.

We drive in silence for little. Finally she breaks. You know, in love there are different terms for being meant for each other, belonging to each other. Belonging isn't ownership, but being meant, destined in their hearts not because of something from the past.

As to the rest of this, you're right. Ulyssa deserves all of my anger, but you could try and tap into your human side and show some emotion, Tess. I may not have a choice about who's child I carry, but I know that I would rather know that Alex isn't having to deal with a stone wall.

Kyle's a different story. He hooks up with all sorts of girls because he hasn't hooked up with the one that will make him happy. It's not something that everyone does. I went out with some of the guy's I have lately because I was afraid to admit what I feel for Alex, I wanted to push him away... I didn't want him to end up like Liz and Maria, on a roller-coaster ride of emotions. I didn't want him hurt by me.

I take a second, trying to digest and understand everything she's saying.

" Ok, so I don't get it. You like Alex but you push him away so he doesn't get hurt. Kyle doesn't like the girls so he hooks up with them. It's possible to be destined, just not if its going to save a world. and if you can save the world by denying destiny you aren't sure if thats worth it?

Have you ever thought that I'm just trying to make sense of all of this? Figure out what will have the most positive outcome and then take the action to make that outcome the most likely? I may not function like a human, all emotion and little rationality, but I am trying to achieve the same end result. Why is visible emotion the only indicator of good will? Do you want me to cry? To be angry? To curse fate?

What would convince you that I'm on the same side you are and just want to make this work in the best way possible?"
The problem with changing the world is that it makes any life beyond that impossible...
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

I'm sorry, but I'm dropping out of this rpg. I'm sorry for all the trouble caused and not posting enough.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

be posting here as soon as possible.... we now need a Kyle though too.....
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Do we still have a Liz here????????

*Max*

Too soon, it's over. I'm lying in her arms, feeling warm, nearly glowing in all the wonderful feelings. Seeing her like this, knowing what we've shared, it's beautiful. I don't want to think about anything beyond this moment. It's just her and me. I don't want to remember Kyle and Alex downstairs, or Ulyssa or Michael and Maria. No. I shove the thoughts aside and just pull Liz a little closer.

"I love you," I whisper into her hair before kissing her ear. Turning my head, I rub my cheek against hers as one hand wanders idly over her hip and her stomach. She's so beautiful. So wonderful. I never want to move again.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

edited
A List of All My Fics