Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Ok...I've changed my mind...lol....
All the auditions were brilliant...but this is cast list I've decided on out of the auditionee's...

Cast:
Max: MadRoswellFan
Liz: StormWolfstone
Zan:
Michael:
Maria: FaithfulAngel24
Rath: MadRoswellFan (unless someone else wants this?)
Alex: KarenEvans
Isabel: Dreamer 393
Tess:
Kyle:

Dreamer393 and Dreamer_Dreaming, your posts were brilliant...would you be up for playing someone else? I would love to have you both involved.

FaithfulAngel24 your sample post you sent was brilliant...can I ask for a bio to put up as well?

Edited: Thanks Dreamer393 for being our new Isabel :)

I'll be posting the bio's you all sent me in a moment. :)
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

NP Mel!!
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

Hey can I try for Kyle?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sure! :D
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~Ruby~ is our new Tess :D
So that means we have Michael and Zan left :)
dreamer393
Roswell Fanatic

Post by dreamer393 »

I know I am probally going to regret this considering i am not a guy and there are going to be alot of `love` scenes...lol. But if needed i can temp for michael...
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Really? That would be great! Now we need a temp for Zan....I'd offer but...Max and Zan and Rath....Hmm...lol

Also still waiting for Isabel, Kyle and Maria bios :)
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

lol... and I'd offer for Zan.... but with the Zan/Liz thing it wouldn't work too well lol
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

lol...Don't worry Storm I know the feeling!!!
Well if anyone could help that would be brilliant :D

I think Im going to start this folks!
Hope this is an ok start to all! :D

Don't forget...we need a Zan! *looks around hopefully*

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
The bell tinkles merrily as I enter the Crashdown. The place where all the kids from West Roswell High went; Even the popular ones. But that was mainly because of one of the main attractions for the guy population at west Roswell High…Maria DeLuca; Queen bee of the school. Without her…well lets just say I don’t think this place would be doing as well. I go and sit down at my usual booth at towards the back and take a menu. It’s not as if Maria’s the only attraction though…the food is amazing.

And I bet some of guys come here for the reason I do.
Actually let me rephrase that….I hope they don’t but I bet they do.

Liz. She works here. I smile slightly to myself as I take a glance at her. She looks amazing as usual. She works so hard and I don’t think everyone pays attention to her. But I do. I start to do my usual trick…I’m quiet good at it now actually, If you position your menu just right, the waitresses think your still considering and don’t bother you, the customers think your quiet and looking at the menu…
But in reality I’m looking at the only reason I would come to a diner where all the other kids go. Without her here I would be at home studying. Scratch that…I would be trying to find out where she is and watching her from afar.

Not that I’m a stalker or anything…I would never ever break the law or do something as wild as that. That’s the description of my brother. At least we get on better than Michael and Rath…at least we get on some of the time. And at least Zan isn’t here with his best friend Maria.

I look up at Liz again. God she looks amazing today. If only one day I could actually say something to her other than “Orbit Rings please”

~~~~~~RATH~~~~~
I stride into the crash and appreciate the girls who immediately look my way. I give a group of them a little wink and you can practically see them swoon. You’ve gotta love girls…
I just wish they weren’t so easy…I don’t know….I guess I’m looking for a new challenge. I always get the girl and I always beat little brother at everything. Even that’s not a challenge anymore. I think he’s gone soft!

No I want a new challenge something….fun. I look up at Queen Ria and cock an eyebrow at her. Hm…now there’s a top class girl for you. There are only two girls of the entire West Roswell High student body that all the guys agree on…and that’s Isabel Evans and Maria DeLuca. And since Isabel’s practically a sister to me…My only shot would be Maria….
But my best friend is her sister. Don’t you like how things play out…
Gr…

I give Maria a little grin before taking a seat at the counter. I pick up the menu with a little flick of my wrist, give the girls another smile before perusing the menu. I see the girls glancing at my leather jacket. And why shouldn’t they…it looks great on me…

And you know what would also look great on me? Maria DeLuca…
Damn Kyle…
I would never ever go out with his sister… He’s so lucky I’m a good friend.