Just One: The Weight Of The World (CC/UC,ADULT) COMPLETE

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Elizabeth Kivana »

Chapter 10

As the sun slowly went down, Vincent and Ava walked slowly down the street not so close to each other, in silance. He would look at her from time to time but when their eyes would meet, he’d look the other way.

“Ya know, Vince, this shit iz silly.”- Ava suddenly spoke. He stopped and turned to her side. She stopped too and looked at his brown eyes, waiting.

“I know, Ava. It’s just that . . . you’ve been through so much and I don’t think anything could ever work and yet . . . I wana kiss you.”- he spoke fast like she was gona stop him, or something would interupt them.

“I want ya to kiss me.” – she finally said and smiled with a bit of a blush. With the blush matchin her hair, she looked perfect to him, in everyway. Only a second had past and then she felt his hand around her waist, pulling her close to him. Being close to him, she felt like they were some kind of a perfect match for each other.

He watched her eyes rapidly moving his own. His free hand went to hers and their fingers interwinded. They kept watching each other, feeling eachother’s passion, so strong.

Finally, she leaned her head to him and he landed his lips on her. As soon as their lips touched, an ecstasy of emotions filled them, as if they were always meant for each other. Their toungues rapidly dueled, allowing each emotion to take them but neither of them moved from each other’s lips.

Their kiss was long, much longer then anything seen before. As if they didn’t need air when they kissed. Their interwinded hands slowly moved up and then back down, her friend hand went behind his back. She could see images of him when he was a kid and how he saw her when they first met. He could see her coming from the pods, trying with Zan, to find something to return to what they thought they were but neither felt a thing. He could see the way she looked at him.

She was perfect in every sense for him. She was a perfect woman, a perfect soul, a perfect lip, fitting his like two parts of an apple.

They slowly broke their kiss but kept close to each other, her upper teeth went over her lower lip, wanting to get the last bits of him. They stared deep in each others eyes, not wanting to brake a hold of each other. –“Wow.”- she finally said and smiled. He smiled back.

He removed his hand from her waist and she moved hers from his back. Their interwinded hands stayed interwinded as they continued to walk. It was strange how they barely said a word but it felt like they spoke for hours. She always wondered about the stories that Liz told her, about her connection with Max. And now, she knew, it was true, when you loved someone. That was the true connection between two people. Because around him, she was human above anything else.

<center>***</center>

Everyone drove back to town, Liz was far before them. When they got to the crashdown, Zan and Serena got out. They could see Liz’s car parked there. Zan looked at Max. With only a nod, the parted and Zan and Serena walked into the diner.

Max looked at Isabel and then drove off home. It was too many information for them and he needed to sleep over it. Isabel felt the same. The Jetta parked as they took off. Alex and Kyle drove off in Kyle’s car while Tess, Maria and Michael decided to stay and finish up closing.

When they walked inside, they found Rath sitting in the same booth, but without Lonny. Zan and Serena walked from the back room. –“Lonnie’s sleeping in my room, Rath.”- Serena complained as she sat across him. –“She felt tired.”- he explained. She moved to the side for Zan to sit next to her.

Michael, Maria and Tess walked to them. –“Did you guys see Liz?”- Maria asked right away. –“She’s not in her room.”- Serena answered. Maria nodded and she and Tess walked to the counter to finish up. Michael looked at them for a bit.

The next moment, Ava and Vincent walked inside, with their hands together. Everyone looked at them. Vincent thought that she’d want to brake the hands now but she didn’t let go. He felt a grip in his hand. –“Nice movie?”- Serena suddenly asked with a hidden smile. –“Um, yea. I think. But we didn’t go to see.”- she added and looked at Vincent.

“We know.” – Rath added and looked at Vincent. –“Ya! Ya’re a good man and all that shit but if ya brake her heart, I will breake your physically.”- he told him, pointing his index finger at him. Vincent didn’t move but he nodded.

<center>***</center>

As it seemed a custom these days, she sat on her lawn chair on the balcony, as her eyes filled with tears. She stared, again, at the stair system she called home. But thinking about it, she dried her eyes. –“That’s not home! There is no home up there.”- she tried to convince herself. She had a duty to do, something she decided to do a long time ago. But she couldn’t do it, not untils he thought Antar was her home. Her home was destroyed, by her father’s best friend. Antar was never home. She had to keep telling herself that until she believed it.

She layed back and crossed her hands, still staring at the same five dots, she couldn’t help it. Suddenly, she felt like someone was taking to her. Elizabeth, stop thinking about your home. You have a job to do. You must be the meditator. You must be the meditator. – she looked around, but noone was there. But she knew the voice, too well.

She looked up one more time and then nodded, the voice was right. She had a job to do. She got up, dried her tears and climbed into her room.

<center>***</center>

“Got to say, you too do look good.” – Tess said, looking at Ava and Vincent. Ava smiled to her dupes’s comment. The back doors open and closed again. They looked there and found Liz. She looked around the room and then Ava, holding Vincent’s hand. She smiled and walked to her, hugging her. Ava let go of Vincent and hugged her back. –“It was about time, green!”- she smiled to her own words as Ava nodded.

She looked at Vincent. Before she could even open her mouth, Vincent raised his palms to her. –“Don’t worry. Rath did the talk already.”- she nodded and smiled. –“So, they tell me ya saw yar mother.”- Ava continued. Liz nodded. –“Cool.”- she only added.

Liz moved away from her and motioned Rath to move away, as he did, she sat down, oppositive from Zan. –“Ya did good today.”- he told her and she smiled with a nod.

She looked around the room, thinking about her mothers words. Everyone went to their business. Zan and Serena started flirting with each other silently, Ava and Vincent whispered something to each other. Michael, Tess and Maria finished with the clean ups. She felt someone looking at her.

She turned to her side and found Rath studying her. –“What?”- she asked him quietly, not wanting to get everyone’s attention. He leaned closer to her. –“Y know how y know another life time for all of us-”- she nodded. –“Do I ever get happy?”- she smiled and nodded, remembering him and Isabel but she didn’t say anything. She had told the dupes a lot about that life but never the most imporant things. This was one of them. Rath was pleased with his answer and he didn’t ask anymore.

Liz returned to her room studying. She looked at Ava and then Zan and thought for a second how different they were. She wondered why Zan turned to Avarisa in his old life, he turned against someone he loved. Or maybe he thought that he loved her. It reminded her of the situation. They thought they loved each other but now he seemed happy with Serena. Maybe, Serena was his queen. She smiled to herself.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Chapter 11

At lunch time, she sat alone writing into her notebook. She wore a jeans skirt to her knees and a black blouse, with black boots that ended a bit under her knees. Her hair was gently curled. Max Evans stood from a distance unsure if he should go talke to her. He watched as she looked at her textbook and then at her notebook. Unconsiously, she moved a bit of her hair behind her ear and then looked at the textbook again. She was so beautiful.

She felt a bit fo a chill, like she was being watch. She looked to both her sides but found noone. Then she looked ahead, increasing her eye sense for just a bit and found him, leaned on the tree across the street. He wore blue jeans and a smile dirty green T-shirt, with his backpack on his shoulder, he watched her closly.

He realized her gaze and turned to the side. She smiled and looked back to her work. She couldn’t contcentrate on her work anymore, she just wanted him to come to her. But she didn’t look up. Not until a shadow came over her papers. She looked up at the person causing and she found him. She smiled a bit and as he opened his mouth to speak, she nodded. He sat down and looked at her.

”Are you bussy?” – he then asked her and she shook her head and put down her pencil. –“Not really.”- she answered. –“The other day was a bit too much. But I shouldn’t have been so insensitive.”- she looked to his eyes. She didn’t understand what he meant. –“I should have realized that you were hurt by all of it too. What I did to you in that other life.”- he put his backpack down and rested his hand on the table.

She reached her hand and put it over his. He looked at her hand and then at her. –“You are not Zan. You are Max Evans. You were him but you’re not. I was Kivana Eli but I’m not anymore. I’m Liz Parker. We live today and not yesterday.”- she told him and then smiled. He nodded.

“So you’re going to the summit tomorrow?” – he nodded again. –“Tess?”

“Yea, she’s coming with me.” – he said and then looked at her for a moment, -“I wanted to ask.”- she looked at him, her attention to him completely. –“What was that that happened between you and Lonnie?”- he finally asked and she looked away for a second.

”I can’t tell you what to feel. I can’t tell you what to remember. Lonnie sometimes has douts about me and everything. I can’t blame her because by now she knows that she went to him because me. But I need that control I have over her. She can be dangerous if she free. She has a very powerful gift. Mind reading.” – he looked at her suddenly not following. Isabel didn’t have it, at least not from what he knew. –“But how does she-”

“You guys have been hiding behind this human life put infront of you. You have wonderful gifts, far stronger then ever before. You just need to find them. Each of you have one power that they about, your enemies, but you may also develop others.”

”You want to know the difference between you and humans?” – she said, looking around her, at the people walking by and laughing. –“Nothing. Expect the fact that you use 80 percent of your brain and humans use 10, barely. I use my entire brain, and that is why I don’t feel weak when I use my powers. I feel stronger because it’s apart of me.”- he nodded, slowly understanding.

”Can you teach me how to use more of my brain?” – he asked her. She smiled weakly for a moment and finally nodded. –“Yea, I could. I can’t push you through it though. You have to learn it on your own.”- he nodded agreeing.

It didn’t take her long to realize that her hand was still over his. She looked at his lips for a second and then back at his eyes. It seemed for a second that he leaned forward to her when he cell began to ring.

She reached her free hand to her purse and pulled out her cell phone and opened it. It read ‘Kal Office’. Max started to get up. –“Max, wait!”- she said and he sat back down. She pressed the green button and put the phone to her ear, looking at Max. –“Yea?”

“I’ve been calling you all over.” – the voice came from the other end. –“I’ve left a million messages on your pager.”- she rolled her eyes. –“Kal, my cell phone is always on.”- she said and then waited. –“What do you want?”- she then asked when he didn’t start talking.

“Zan called me telling me that they want a five bedroom house or something. I wanted to check with you.” – she heard him say and smiled. –“Five? You sure, give them house, something a bit more private and explain the house rules.”- she answered. –“O.K., hear ya soon, kiddo.”- he added. –“Yea, ok. Bye.”- she moved the cell from her ear and closed it, returning it to her purse.

“Is everything alright?” – Max asked her right away. She nodded. –“The dupes want a five bedroom house.”- she said. He narrowed his eyes, a bit lost. –“Looks like they’re gona stick around for a bit.”

As she finished, they left it there. He was ready to get up. –“Max?”- he heard her call his name again. –“I’m gona send Lonnie with you to town.”

”Why?” – he asked. –“She’s the mind reader. If anything bad is being done at that meeting, she’ll catch it up right away.”- she said. –“Max, please.”- he finally nodded and walked away from her.

<center>***</center>

She found Lonnie laying on her bed and reading a big book. When she saw her, the punk princess put it down and looked at her. Liz slowly walked to the end of the bed, looking at her. –“I’ve come to apologize.”- she said formally. Lonnie sat up looking at her and then nodded. –“Ditto.”- he said and Liz nodded.

“I’m sending you to New York with Max and Tess.” – she then said. Lonnie quickly got on her feet. –“WHAT?”- she yelled. Liz walked right up to her face. –“Don’t you what me. You’re going, Lonnie. They’re weak at their powers and they need protections. I need the Michael and Rath here to protect the granolith and the rest of them.”- she said, looking at her determened. Lonnie looked at her for a second like she was going to bite her head.

Liz couldn’t say for sure what she was thinking. She was ready to protect herself if Lonnie was gona get into some argument again. But Lonnie took a step back suddenly and lowered her head, nodding. –“Good.”- she said. –“Pack light.”- she added and turned on her heal, leaving Lonnie alone in her room.

She walked downstairs into the diner. Max sat at his booth with Michael who was off duty today. Tess stood behind the counter, doing something she couldn’t really see. She came to her, stopping her at her work. She walked to her. –“Hey.”- Liz heard her say and nodded. –“I’m sending Lonnie with the two of you to N.Y.C.”- she finally said.

”Why?” – Tess’s question came from the back. –“Because you have much to learn about your powers and Lonnie has been at them for years.”- she said, leaning her hands on the counter. Tess finally nodded, agreeing to what she was saying. She looked at Michael and Max for a moment. –“Do you think we’ll ever develop?”- she looked back at her finishing her question and found Liz smiling. –“D’oh! If you train. Just have to work you butt into it and you’ll be great at them.”- she said her.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Chapter 12

A bright morning on a Sunday. Lonnie drove to Max first and then to Tess and then drove out of town with them.

Around ten, the rest agreed to meet in the new house that Kal bought for the dupes. Liz drove last with Serena. She walked inside and found everyone in there.

Isabel, Michael and Maria sat on the couch. Rath and Zan were leaned to the kitchen counter. Kyle sat on her higher part of the couch by Isabel. Alex stood by the sheriff a bit in the back. Vincent, Nikki and Ava stood by the doors to another room.

Everyone looked at her as Serena went to stand by Zan. –“What?”- she asked them right away.

”Max left town with Tess and Lonnie.” – Isabel said looking at her. Liz nodded. –“You didn’t know?”- she shook her head. –“Rath told us this morning when he found a note from Lonnie.”- she told her.

Liz looked at Rath, reaching out her palm. He took the note from the counter and gave it to her. ‘Rath, I’m driving Tessie and Max to da big town. Given orders by the bitch. Don’t ya have too much fun without me. Velandra.’ She turned the paper into a ball in her hand and began burning it. Everyone looked at her.

“So she left a note. Big deal. They’re coming back.” – she said, trying to convince herself as she looked at everyone. –“Liz, is that a sure fact. I know Lonnie is family but still. It’s Lonnie. She’s always had her head higher.”- Ava said. Liz shot a look at her. –“I know. She thinks she’s a freakin’ princess. But I don’t think she’ll hurt him.”- she then looked down for a second and then reached for her cellphone in her jeans. She dialed the number quick.

“It’s me. Is she driving? Good. First sign of trouble, even from her, call my name. Don’t ask questions, just do it. Alright. Be careful.” – she hung up and looked at everyone. –“What good will that do?”- Michael asked as he got up and walked out for some fresh air.

<center>***</Center>

Lonnie looked at Max as he hung up the phone. –“What did she want?”- she asked right away. –“We didn’t have a chance to say goodbye.”- he answered her and looked away. With Liz’s words he wasn’t going to be trusting her much. They continued to drive like there was no end to it.

<center>***</center>

The Roswell gang decided to stick around the house for the day. Michael and Rath ended up making a huge lunch. Zan and Serena sat on the oppositive sides of the couch, simply talking. Ava and Vincent were nowhere to be found. Nikki sat by the kitchen table reading a magazine and talking to Kyle from time to time who just sat next to her with his dad. Maria sticked around the kitchen with Isabel. Liz was gone for a long while and when she came back, she decided to help Maria set the table.

“So you like cooking too?” – Isabel looked at Rath, who nodded. He seemed really busy. He reminded her of the cooks on TV, he was nothing like Michael when it came to cooking. He seemed to consider it an art, he took his time to make everything right. –“So what’s the deal with the tabaco cooking?”- she continued to ask questions as he put something into the free stove. –“It’s cool. I’ve been doin’ it like that for years. It was Kal’s joke saying how we love that shit too much that we should try frying. So I did. It turned out great.”- he smiled, which was followed by her smile.

She looked over at Michael as he made the normal food. She looked back at Rath, only to see that he took a spoon and into it a bit of his sauce. Keeping his hand under it to keep it from dripping, he brought it to her mouth. –“Try it.”- he suggested and she opened her mouth. Once in her mouth, she got hit by a million sensations. It was almost divine. He smiled watching her as her eyes slowed her delight. She finally smiled and nodded. –“This is amazing.”- she finally said and he returned to his cooking.

”What is?” – Maria came behind her to take more planets. –“This sauce Rath is making.”- she answered. Maria looked at her for a moment and then walked away, rolling her eyes. Isabel didn’t pay any attention. She watched as Rath worked.

She didn’t even realize it but she found herself checking him out. Her eyes slowly moved from his head and face, his shoulders and muscles on them, his muscle black top almost showing his perfect chest. His big hands with the rings on them. His baggy pants and milliatary booths. Unconsiously, her tongue went over her upper lip. She felt a sudden deja-vú.

”Like what ya see?” – she felt his whisper to her. She looked at him and blinked, putting on an ice princess face. Not getting an answer, he returned to his cooking. Michael felt weird. He turned around, seeing his dupe move from Isabel. He got back to his own cooking trying to get rid of that feeling.

They sat down at lunch, to a round table. Rath pointed out what was the alien food and they dag in. The humans were interested in trying the alien food but mosly ended up not liking it. Nikki and Serena fell in love with it right away and then blamed Liz for it. She just laughed to that.

After lunch, they all gathered in the living room. Zan and Serena took the couch but Liz pushed them a bit of it. Rath and Isabel found each other leaned on the counter. Alex sat on an armchair with Tess in his arms. Maria and Michael sat on the floor by each other. Kyle sat on the floor leaned to the counter, next to Isabel’s feet. Ava and Vince were sitting with Nikki at the kitchen table playing a game. Jim took of after lunch, needed to get to work.

“Liz, is he going to be okay?” – Isabel asked her again. Liz looked at her with a blank face for a moment. –“I don’t know. He should.”- she sighed. She wanted her mother to tell her what to do so bad. She closed her eyes for a moment trying to focus on it but the granolith had it’s own way at times.

Finally, she got up and walked through front doors needing a moment to herself. When she heard the doors open and then close, she expected more questions. But when she turned around, she found Ava at the doors. She smiled weakly and then looked into the empty road ahead. –“You okay?”- she asked her.

Liz looked at her friend with a bit of a hesitation. –“I thought I’d do it right. Lonnie needed to get away from all of this. Like I totally forgot what she had done.”- she whispered. –“And I put Max’s and Tess’s lives in danger.”- she continued. The she paused, feeling something strange, something different about Ava. She looked at her. -“What’s up with you? You’re different.” – she added to her question.

Ava took a deep breath. –“I’ve just been thinking. How love is connection between two people. How it’s stronger with us because of my abilities. It has nothing to do with healing.”- she paused and looked at Liz, who nodded. –“I think I really love him.”- she said and Liz smiled. –“You had it coming.”- Ava smiled to her comment.

“So what did you want to talk to me about?” – she suddenly remembered that she had come here after her. –“Oh, right. I’ve been thinking . . . I know it’s a bit selfish but I’d like a normal life. A normal life with Vince.”- she blushed at her request. Liz’s jaw dropped with a smile.

“You understand that a normal life will not effect your unique talents. Only the powers share.”- Ava nodded understanding. –“But who takes you place? If you’re serious about this, you need your heiress and talk to Zan.”

Ava nodded but quickly answered her first question. “Serena.”- Liz’s eyes narrowed. She knew that Serena was good and she loved Zan but she didn’t have her unique talent, not one of them. –“Serena isn’t ready, Ava. She doesn’t have her unique power.”- she added and Ava shrugged. –“We could work with her.”

”You’re putting a whole lot on her, you know that?” – Ava nodded. –“Talk to Zan and then come back to me.”- Ava smiled and walked way but then stopped and walked back, hugging Liz. Liz hugged back and then let her walk inside.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

She returned everything without separating. She is Ellie. Just as much Max is Zan. She is her past life while she is Liz in this life. As soon as she and everyone gets through that, everything will be fine.

Who said Khivar was coming to N.Y.C.? Was he there in the original?

Chapter 13

They drove in New York City. They had a few hours before the summit would begin. They still needed to go make sure that Max was the king. Lonnie insisted that they drive to a parking lot because they would get nowhere with the car.

They three walked into an abandoned building. Lonnie walked first. They came to a table and a chair and a bold man infront of it. –“Your majesty. Your highness. My queen.”- he adressed each and everyone of them, one my one and then motioned for Max to sit.

Ten minutes later, Max sat on the chair, looking at the piece of paper that the man had given him. –“Dude, you’re the real king!”- Lonnie said, not believing it. Max looked at her. –“What?”- he asked her. –“There is only one real king.”- she said and walked away. Tess looked at him as he got up and they followed her.

They had a few hours before the summit would take place and Tess suggested they go see the Empire State Building. He accepted but Lonnie decided not to tag along. As they drove in the elevator, he looked at Tess for a moment. –“Do you ever wonder if things ended up differently?”- he asked her as the elevator moved up.

She looked at him with her head a bit down and smiled, shrugging. –“I suppose. Sometimes. If things turned out even a bit different, I would never really be with you guys.”- she said, moving closer to him. She rested her head on his shoulder. Max had always been like another brother to her. –“But they didn’t. I have you guys. And it’s all that matters. And Alex.”- she added and giggled. A few people turned to them.

Coming out of the elevator, Tess moved away from him and ran to the fence, looking down at the city. It was beautiful. Max could see her smile. –“It’s beautiful here.”- she said and looked at him. She noticed his look. –“What?”

“I was just thinking. We have no idea how our world looks like. For all we know, it could look just like this.” – she smiled again and shook her head. –“I don’t think so. It just doesn’t feel completely right. I’m thinking beautiful nature with beautiful palaces or castles.”

“It’s not a fair taily, little girl. It’s Antar!” – he said with a silly sound of voice. She rolled her eyes and looked into the distance smiling again.

<center>***</center>

Lonnie leaned to a wall and took a deep breath. She had a long trip ahead of her and she had things to do. She had made a decision walking through these streets and she would do it. She closed her eyes, imagining Rath and smiled. She really wanted to feel his silly cookings now, and feel the sensation on her tongue that it always brought her. She wondered if he was feeding someone else now that she was here.

She didn’t even realize that a tear dropped to her cheeck, not until she felt something salty in her mouth. She moved her hand to wipe it away and smiled to the idea that thinking of Rath made her smile.

She heard someone walking to her and she took a deep breathing putting on the bitchy role again. She saw Tess and Max walking her way and crossed her hands, waiting for them to join her. She didn’t say anything to them but walked on, for them to follow her. She lead him to a part of the building where there were four people seat across the table, while both heads of the table were empty.

He recognized only one of them. –“Brody?”- he called the name of his boss looking at the man. He could see him smile and shake his head. –“Larek.”- he said and then nodded. The other tree intruduced each of them. –“My name is Max Evans and I will represent Antar.”- he said and sat down.

A voice came from the back of the room. –“I will be representing Antar in the name of the old royalty.”- he said and sat across Max. Max looked at Lonnie and Tess which made Lonnie looked at the blond girl with a questioned face. –“We had trouble with him already.”- she told her and then both turned to listen to the summit as they spoke on and on.

As it was finally over and the four prepresentives told Max that he may think about it, Nicholas spoke again. - “There is another matter that we wish to disscuss.” – the four at the table looked at him. –“Not now, Nicholas.”- Larek warned him but Nicholas looked at Max.

“No, let’s do it now.” – Max said and Larek looked at him for a moment, only to see him determned face and then nodded. Max returned the glare to Nicholas. –“Nicholas, carry on.”- Larek ordered, to which Nicholas nodded.

“My lord will end the entire war and bring peace to all our worlds if the thing most precious is returned to him.” – he said, looking at Max as if Max was holding it. –“I said I’d think about it.”- Max’s mind rushed to the granolith. Larek looked at Nicholas. –“Zan cannot force the heiress to anything. She must come willingly.”- he said. Max narrowed his eyes to Brody’s face.

“But she’s with him and we know this for sure.” – Nicholas said, pointing his index finger to him. –“Nicholas, the heiress makes her own choices!”- Larek got on his feet. –“The heiress’s mind has been washed by the great Zan. She doesn’t know to what she can return.” – Nicholas continued.

Lonnie stood next to Max now. He looked at Isabel’s dupe for a moment and then at Nicholas. –“I can assure you that the heiress is fully aware of who she was. She has plans on going home but it will be on her own terms. You have no power over that, Nicholas.”- spoke with her head high and her voice strong. Nicholas finally put his finger down and Larek sat down nodding to Lonnie.

To that, they left the summit so Max could think about it.

<center>***</center>

Zan left Serena sitting on the couch and walked to do a little guy time with Rath, Michael and Kyle. Liz came back into the living room and sat next to Serena. Her best friend looked at her for a second. –“You know, Serena, you really should work on your unique talent.”- Serena nodded. –“I know but, no matter how hard I try, nothing actually happens.” – Liz nodded and put her hand around Serena’s shoulder.

Isabel walked into the room and sat next to them. They looked at her. –“Zan kicked out. Guys time!”- she said, pouting with her lower lip. –“Serena, how do you handle him?”- she suddenly asked. Serena turned red in her face. –“It’s not something I could just . . .”- Liz suddenly fell to Isabel.

When she looked aroun she couldn’t find her. –“SERENA!”- Liz screamed getting on her feet. Zan rushed back into the room followed by the war commanders and Kyle. They looked at her. –“We were just sitting here and she just dissapeared.”- she explained to him. –“I didn’t dissapear.”- Serena’s voice came out of nowhere. Zan turned round to see her but he couldn’t. –“Serena, where are you?” – he called her.

He felt a tap on his left shoulder but when he turned nobody was there. –“She’s here.”- he finally said as he felt her hand taking his hand. –“I just dissapeared.”- she said, as he held both of her hands. He pulled her into a hug without even seeing her. Slowly, she began to appear.

She looked at her hands and then at Zan, smiling. Her eyes fell to Liz with wide smile. –“I think someone’s found her unique talent.”- Liz said with a wink as Ava and Nikki walked into the room. –“What happened here?”- the alien queen asked Liz. –“Serena just became unique. Invisability!”- she said happy and Ava walked to Zan and Serena, hugging her friend.

<center>***</center>

Max looked at Lonnie, waiting for an answer. –“He was talking about Liz, wasn’t he?”- she looked at him for a moment and then nodded. –“What do you mean that she plans on going up there?”- he asked her. She looked at him with a bit of a hesitation. –“She thinks she has to go up and finish Khivar until he becomes too dangerous.”- she told him and then took a step back from him. She didn’t like any king that was mad.

They walked back to the table and Max sat down. Nicholas came a moment after. Everyone waited for his answer. He decided to play it cool. He looked at Nicholas. –“What the heiress Kivana Eli has planned is beyond me. I will not interfier with business.”- he told her and watched the kid nod.

The he addressed everyone else. –“My answer is no. The granolith has been entrusted to me. I will not give it to my worst enemy. An enemy that has brought you to this.”

“The granolith is not yours, Zan. Is has always been part of old royalty. With that, it belongs Kivana Eli.” – Larek spoke to Max and then turned to Nicholas. –“The granolith is hers just as her life is hers. You have no say in it.”

But the other three slowly walked up, passing Max, they mummbled things to him about making enemies and walked away. He looked at Larek as he walked up to him and put his hand to his shoulder. –“They’re right, you know? You’ve made a lot of enemies. They expected you to restore the peace but they forgot the old sayings and laws. I cannot teach them but I may try. Be well, Zan.”- he walked passed him, leaving Lonnie and Tess alone with him.

The doors in the distance closed. Max eyes looked at them, even Nicholas was gone. He turned to Tess who walked to him and hugged her, kissing her forehead. –“Everything is alright. We’re going home.”- he whispered to her as they walked, his hand over her shoulders and hers around his waist. He looked at Lonnie. –“Are you coming?”- he asked her and she nodded.

They walked away, glad that it was over. As they got into the car, Lonnie started it and drove through town to an exit. Not a word was spoken, not after he asked her to join them, almost as it was normal.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Chapter 14

After Serena discovered her new power, Zan could hardly get to her. Liz insisted on practising it all afternoon like the whole world depended on it. Liz smiled to his comments, thinking how Ava hadn’t talked to him yet but she didn’t let him distact Serena.

Nikki spent the time with them, knowing that she would have to go through the same thing herself. She only hoped that she wouldn’t have to wait so long as Serena did. Finally, Serena dropped on Zan’s bed exhausted and Liz joined her. –“You’re doing great.”- Liz told her proud and Serena smiled.

They looked at Nikki then, who sat on the armchair. –“You’re next. You know that.”- Serena said and Nikki just rolled her eyes to her jokes. Liz’s cell phone rang. She flipped it open and read the caller. ‘Max mobile’.

She smiled and pressed the green button, butting it to her ear. –“Yello?”- she said playfully. But for a moment, there was silance. She raised to her elbows. –“Max?”- her voice turned worried.

“We’re coming home. The summit ended. We need to talk. We’ll be there in a few hours.” – he told her, almost all in one breath. She nodded. –“Yea, I know. Great. I’ll see you then.”- she said.
Serena and Nikki could see her dissapointed face as she turned it off and threw it at the doors, turning her face into the pillow.

Zan walked inside right away and looked at them. –“What happened here?”- he asked as his eyes fell to her broken cell phone. Nikki shrugged as Serena tried calling Liz, to get her attention. Zan walked on to the bed and pulled Liz from the bed, pulling her into her arms.

“Shh. Is it Max?”- she nodded gently looking at him. –“Is he okay?”- he nodded again. –“But he said something wrong?”- he continued to ask and she nodded. He rapped his arms around her tighter. She didn’t even know why she was crying. But Max’s voice just made her cry.

If there was something she had done to him, she had no idea what it was and it hurt her not knowing.

<center>***</center>

Isabel walked through the house, feeling a bit lonely. Kyle and Rath walked out of a room laughing silly. She crossed her hands and turned her head a bit to the side as her high pony tail appeared, looking at them.

Kyle walked to her and put his hands on her hips giving her a kiss on the check and then came to her mouth, kissing her strongly as their tongues duel. It was short as Isabel pulled back after a second. She smiled sofly at him and he walked away.

She looked at Rath, who seemed to be looking away from her but with a bit of a silly smirk on him. She walked to him and kicked him in the shoulder. It was a hard punch from her side but Rath was a lot stronger so it was barely anything. His hand still went to where she hit him as he made a painful face. –“What was that for?”- he said looking at her.

“I don’t like that smirk and you’ll be getting more of these if you keep them up.” – she said and walked away as he watched her walk, a walk perfect from any perspective. She slowly moved her legs, one after the other as he hips moved so perfect together and her hands gently stood by them. He licked his lower lip and walked the other way before he got caught.

<center>***</center>

Nikki walked out of Zan’s bedroom, just as Kyle passed it. She looked at him for a moment and their eyes met. –“Hey.”- they said at the same time. –“How’s she doing?”- he asked, nodding towards the doors. She shrugged. –“She’s okay. She’s working her power great. But Liz is the one messed up.”- she said, getting his interested.

”Max called and he sounded a bit harsh. It was all I got. He really has no right treating her like that!” – she said as she began to walk through the hall. He followed her. –“Well after everything we’ve been through, she shows up with a bunch of stories. He really is taking it great.”- she suddenly stopped and looked at him, her index finger pointing at his chest, her face angry.

”Look, Kyle, she’s been through so much because of all that past. Her heat is so eaten up by all the nightmares she used to wake up from. Every night! God! So many things had gone wrong in both of those lives that she can’t even stop crying sometimes. And she’s so strong. She’s strong for all of us. She keep the freaking bitch appearance trying to keep her head strong.” – she kept yelling at him, not carrying who would hear them.

“She deserves a little happiness in life, even just a bit. And I think this thing with Kyle is completely real, you know!? She loves him with her entire soul. Every bit of her. In any life she’s in. He needs to realize that and stop being Max about.”- she said and waved her hands in the air like she was giving up as she walked away.

<center>***</center>

Liz had finally fallen asleep from all the tears. Zan and Serena decided not to leave her alone so they settled in the armchair, watching her sleep, making sure she was alright. She moved her hand from time to time. They just wished they knew what she was dreaming so they could help her somehow.

[Liz’s Dream]

She stood in the middle of the road in Roswell. But this was not the Roswell she knew. There was cars around her burning, the shops in the streets were burned down and wasted. She slowly walked through it when she came to the diner.

The sign was on the floor by the doors as she walked inside and found it trashed and burned down. She could see bodies burned out. She could feel salty tears on her lips as she ran into the back and into her room. She barely got inside, everything was burned down.

She got to the long mirror, it was broken and burned but she could still see her reflection in it. She had hair to her shoulders, almost torned out. She had fresh and old scares on her face. She looked around her room one more time and then she ran down the stairs again and outside.

She kept running and running. She didn’t even realize where she was until she hit the desert. She fell to her knees and sobbed and screamed. The horror that she had seen in town slowly began to hit her.

She heard someone walking to her, she turned and fell to her back, seeing them. Max had his long hair and a leather suit just like Future Max looked in her dreams. Michael came behind him, his hair far longer and back in a ponny tail.

Isabel came last, her hair completely short and brown. They looked at her as she opened her mouth to call their names but nothing came out. She looked at Max. –“Max.”- his names came to her lips without a sound. He kneeled before her. –“Max, no.”- she heard Michael tell him. He looked into her eyes. –“Why did you come back?”- he asked her. She didn’t understand him.

“Come back from where?” – she tried to say again but without a sound to her ears. –“You left yeas ago. Now why did you return? To glow at what you and your brother have done?”- she shook her head crying. She could believe what he had been telling her. She couldn’t have done this. –“What is . . . ”- she tried to speak and she turned around, looking at the cave.

She looked at Max one more time as the words formed on her lips. –“I love you.”- she whispered, not thinking and got up and began running to their pod chamber. They ran after her, trying to stop her. She waved her hand and jumped inside. Before the stone moved again, the followed her in.

She stopped frozen, the granolith was gone, it was no longer there. She fell to her knees, her eyes widen of shock. –“NO!!!!!”- she screamed as she shook her head. –“Where is it?”- she spoke as she looked at the three. –“What did you do to it?”- she asked, loooking at them.

“You took it with you, you lying bitch.” – Michael jumped to her, holding her arms and shaking her. She kept shaking her head. –“No, Michael. No.”- she screamed. –“Michael, let her go.”- Michael looked at Max for a moment and then let her go.

She pulled back to the wall screaming and shaking her head. He kneeled looking at her. –“What have I done? What did I do, Max?”- she looked at him. –“He took your mind.”- he finally said. Her eyes narrowed not believing. –“What?”- she whispered. –“You went to stop him and he took your mind.”- he told her again. Isabel and Michael exchanged looks.

“No, he couldn’t have. NNNNOOO!!” – she screamed so loud that the entire cave began shaking.

[End Dream]

Liz sat up screaming. –“NNNNOOOO!!!”- Zan jumped to the bed right away and rapped his arms around her as she began crying and crying. –“It was just a bad dream, Iz.”- Serena walked to her, taking her hand.

Before Zan could say more, Max burst through the doors. Liz looked at him, trying to say something but he jumped to her. Zan and Serena moved away as he rapped his arms around her, holding her tight. He did need to talk to her but he scream made him forget all about it right now. She needed him. Her hands went over his hand, needing him so much right.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Chapter 15

Lonnie pulled Rath to her arms and kissed him as soon as she saw him. Isabel took a step away from him as soon as she saw it. But Lonnie pulled back after a moment, seeing the vision of Isabel in his mind and smiled, shrugging. She couldn’t go agaist destiny. Tess ran to Alex’s hands and hugged him and Max stood there, not being able to find Liz.

Isabel walked to her brother and hugged him glad that he was home. She was ready to ask him how was it when they heard Liz scream. He ran through the house leaving them there. Zan and Serena joined them shortly. –“I think she just had a nightmare.”- Serena explained to Nikki, Vincent and Ava who came to them, and nodded to what they heard.

“Zan, could I talk to ya outside?” – Ava suddenly said and he nodded. She turned back to Vincent for a moment and he kissed her hand softly before he let her go. She walked outside and he closed the doors behind her. –“What is this about, Ava?”- he asked her.

She turned to him, facing him. She took a deep breath. –“I want out.”- she said. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing. –“What?”- he asked her right away. –“I don’t want to part of this world anymore. Part of four. I want to be happy.”- she said and he shook his head. –“Ya can be happy. Ya don’t need to leave us all for that.”

“No, I have to. I can’t live on knowing that some how, I’m cheating on ya.” – she said and he smiled. –“Ya’re not. As long as ya’re happing, I’m happy.”- he smiled. –“I want out, Zan!”- she repeated.

He finally nodded. –“Who takes your place? Have ya thought about that?”- he crossed his hands in the idea of triumph but the look on her face calmed him down. She had an answer to that too. Her palm went to his check as she smiled looking at him. –“The woman ya love, Zan. Now that she has her unique talent, she can be your queen.”- she said.

He froze hearing her words. But he wasn’t scared or shocked. He found that the only things felt was surprise and a bit joy. He loved Serena, it was a felt. But to have her as his queen and his wife, it made his heart speed up. –“Can it even be done?”- he asked her. She nodded. –“Liz said to talk to ya and then to come to her.”- he nodded to what he heard, still not completely sure that it can actually work.

<center>***</center>

Liz slowly looked up at him, as she stopped sobbing, meeting his amber colored eyes. She could see him worried about her. She took a deep breath feeling like she shouldn’t in his arms, not after what she had seen. For sure, she had seen the future, a possible future that she needed to stop. But she had yet to learn how. She moved her head from him and slowly broke out his hug. He watched her do it without a word.

She watched his carefuly but decided to put her dream aside. She needed answers as much as he needed them. –“You said you wanted to talk.”- she could see him amazed by her quick recovery. He nodded. –“Nicholas was at the summit.”- he told her but her face didn’t move. She knew.

“He said that he wants Khivar’s sister and and that Khivar would bring peace if she is returned to him.” – she watched as she shook her head. –“That’s a load of crap, Max. Khivar will never give up the throne with his owl will. In fact, he will against to keep it.”- she said finally. His eyes narrowed, listening to her. –“Lonnie said that-”

“That I wil being on my own terms?” – he nodded. –“She’s asked the same thing over and over again through the years. It’s what I’ve always told them.”- she looked to the side for a moment. –“What is it, Liz?”- he said, looking at her. –“I had a dream.”- she said. Her eyes return to him. –“A dream of a future. If I go home, Khivar will take the granolith and my mind.”- she said looking down.

“But he can’t.”- he said, dissbelieving the possibility of such an act.

“With the granolith, I’m sure he would be able. Max, he needs to be put down. I need to find a way.”- she said as he pulled her back to his arms and kissed her. Their souls opened to each other again. Max could see her dream of the future and Liz searched his mind until she finally found what she was looking for.

[Flash]

Maria walked through the diner, taking people’s orders. Max and Michael sat at their usual booth talking quietly. Max could see Michael look at Maria from time to time. –“You care about her, don’t you?”- Max asked, seeing his friends smile at the sight of Maria. Michael looked at him and nodded. –“She doesn’t know that well but yea, I do.”- he said.

Maria walked up to them, bringing him a coke without him ever ordering it. He got up and rapped his arms around her and kissing her. Suddenly two customers began arguing and one of them pulled a gun. Everyone fell to the ground. Max called Michael’s name but before his war commander could react the bullet hit his back.

Michael fell to the ground with Maria under him. He could hear her scream and looking into her eyes. –“Maria . . . I love you.”- Max heard his friend whispered as if he was going to die. Without thinking, Max jumped to them and put his hand over his friend’s back healing him. It took Michael a momen to get his focus back. He looked at Maria below him and kissed her check before Max helped him and then ran out.

Maria was left looking at them in shook and fear.

[End Flash]

Liz pulled back and looked at him. –“That’s what happened.”- she said. He didn’t understand her. –“You saved Michael instead of me.”- she said. –“What are you saying?”- he asked her.

“That day, I was supposed to be there and I was suppsed to get shot. You saved me and risked your life, Max. You risked your life for Michael this time.” – she smiled weakly and hugged him.

It was strange how life could turn out even though she wasn’t even there. His hand went through her hair, feeling how soft it was. She was slowly opening herself to him and he was happy for it.

<center>***</center>

A wide room with a throne at it’s end. A woman in completely leader outfit walked from one side to the other. His hair was dirty blond or maybe even light brown. It was to his shoulders and slightly curled to his face. Two men kneeled before him, looking at the ground.

One of them was Nicholas, he was a tall man with short straight black hair with black eyes. He was a skinny but good looking man. The other one was Margon. Margon had the same black eyes and white hair. His skin was a lot lighter then Nicholas’s and he was about as skinny as he was. –“HE would RETURN her to US?”- the mant hat was walking yelling, his questions mostly directed to Nicholas.

”Yes, my lord. Larek jumped to their defence. He claimed that the heiress makes her own choices as well as the decision about the granolith. Velondra claimed that the heiress is fully aware of his origin.” – Nicholas explained, without raising his head to his commander. –“Then why hasn’t she COME?”- his commander continued.

“Velondra mentioned something about her own terms.” – Nicholas continued. The room began to shake and a part of the ceiling fell in the distance from them. Nicholas slowly looked up at his commander, he was raging at the words. –“My Lord Khivar, I would not believe her. It may be only a trick to fool the royal four that the heiress as kept telling them.”- he said, looking back down.

Suddenly, he heard him laugh. Khivar laughed so loud that Nicholas felt a chill in his spine. He had followed him through the years, at times, they were even close as brothers, yet the laughter that his lord would produce was so evil and dark that even scared him.

“Raise, my brothers.”- he finally spoke as the two got up and looked at him, his face cheerful again. –“She will come. She hadn’t forgotten about me!”- he cheered and walked to sit in the throne.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

A different banner has been added to the first page. I think this is it so I hope you guys like it.

Chapter16

Liz slowly walked through the living room. After falling asleep in Max’s arms she slept the entire night. When she woke up, he wasn’t by her any more. She found him sitting with Isabel and talking to her. When they saw her, he got up, wanting to go to her. But she didn’t look at him. She looked at Ava and then at Zan, waiting for something. He finally nodded. –“Are you sure?”- he asked him. He looked at Ava, who was smiling and finally nodded again.

“You will be at danger, Ava. You know.” – Ava nodded and Vincent rapped his arms around her. Liz smiled. –“So it can actually be done?”- Rath’s voice came from the kitchen area. She looked at him and nodded.

Lonnie, who she hadn’t even seen yet, came behind Rath and hugged her. –“I’m sorry.”- she told her. Liz smiled. –“What about Nikki?”- she asked quickly, causing Liz to narrow her eyes. Lonnie was up to something and Liz could see it written all over her face. –“She’s barely getting used to her shared powers. I dout that she could actually get her own unique power just yet.” – she explained. –“It took Serena this long.”- she added.

She suddenly felt a soft breeze to her neck. She turned around and no one was there. At least not in the house. She turned her back to Lonnie and walked to the doors and opened them. –“Grahan”- she said looking at him. He smirked at her.

The Roswell Pod Squad got up right away recognizing him as Grant Sorenson, the arheologist that dag up Pierce’s bones. They watched as Liz smiled looking at him. She moved to the side so he could come in. –“You heard me call?”- she said as she closed the doors. He nodded but continued to carefuly watch the aliens before they had any plans on doing anything.

Max looked at the other four and noticed that they didn’t know him. But Serena and Nikki did. Somehow, they knew him. He could see it in their eyes. He noticed the same look in their eyes that Liz had looking at Grant, or Grahan.

As he returned his gaze to the man, he found him bowing before Liz. She waved her hand to the man and he got up. –“Grahan was one of my father’s advisors. The youngest, to be correct. When my planet was destroyed, he was on a diplomatic mission on another.”- she explained looking at him.

He nodded to her words. –“I believe you have something for me, Grahan.”- she said and walked past him. He eyes followed her so his body shifted to everyone as she walked into the center of the room. He followed, kneeled and reached his left hand to her. –“Nikki.”- Liz only said. Max watched as her friend walked to her, carrying a kitchen knife.

“You know, when Nasedo was once in L.A., he came to see my godfather. The reason why he couldn’t recognize me was because Kal had my royal seal hidden. It taken from me so Nasedo couldn’t recognize me. Not then, not ever. Now that he is dead. It doesn’t matter anymore.” – she said, taking the knife from Nikki.

She slowly brought it to Grant’s hand and began cutting it. She slowly moved it from the inside of his elbow, towards his wrist. She returned to knife to Nikki and continued to look at his hand. Her hand quickly went to his hand, moving it, the same direction as the knife. It slowly dissapeared, like there was no cut. –“Look at me.”- she adressed him.

They watched as his eyes met hers, they were silver. Something noone had ever seen before. Then they slowly changed color again, they were purple and then blue. Max and Isabel exchanged looks. It were the colors of the granolith. But they didn’t understand how or why. Max looked quickly at Liz as her eyes turned silver, purple, blue and finally black. They stayed like that as she kept staring at him.

And then, a symbol merged from his skin, where he was cut. Max remembered his royal symbol but this was diferect. Actually, it had only one different. Instead of five dots in a V form, it had the sixth dote on the top and the dot was black. Liz’s hand went over it and they watched as the symbol moved to her palm and then merged into her skin. She took a deep breath and then nothing. Her eyes turned to her natural brown color and the same happened with Grant’s eyes.

“You’ve done well, Grahan. And you will rewarded.” – he nodded to her words and got up. –“There is one more thing.”- she suddenly said as he began to leave. He looked back at her. –“No more games. Ever. I am sick and I am tired of all the little games we play. It ends now. I don’t have forever.”- she told him. He nodded, understanding what she meant and then he left the house. She walked to the couch and sat on it, feeling tired. Not exhausted, but tired. Max sat next to her and took her hand into hers. She smiled at him and rested her head on his shoulder.

It didn’t take her long to pull herself together but once she did, she told them about her dream about the future. She wasn’t sure fully why she had done it but she couldn’t keep it from them. She had something to figure out. She had to realize how she was going to stop Khivar before he fooled any of them, before he messed with their lives any more. When she finished, they hardly believed her. They kept asking questions that she wasn’t even sure she could answer. But she tried.

<center>***</center>

That night when Isabel fell asleep in her bed, she was surprised to find herself in the destiny dream. She believed that she was past that but it turned out different. She found herself wearing the same black dress as the last time.

When she looked to the ground, she found herself by the symbol of the royal four but something seemed to pulled her from that. When she turned around, she saw Michael on the rock, dressed in black again with his hands across. But it wasn’t Michael. He was different. His hand and face changed before her eyes. It was Rath. She felt herseld drawn to him. She closed her eyes, trying to process this.

When she opened her eyes, he was next to her. His hand went through her hair as she looked at him. He seemed so amazing to her. He slowly brought herself to him and kissed her. The connection was almost instant. But it was strange. She had always heard of stories from others that a connection is something between two people. You see their past and you feel feelings. But this different.

As soon as that connection was made, she felt how Ratos felt Velondra. She felt how she mistreated him. And then she felt like for a moment, Velondra opened herself to husband. For a moment before his death. She could feel his heart at peace. And she could feel how Rath felt too. He loved Lonnie and then he loved her. But he seemed to love her more.

Ratos and Velondra are now given another chance. It’s up to you to use it, Isabel. Be his Velondra. Love him. A voice came inside her mind. She didn’t know for sure who it was but she listened to it. She continued to kiss him, almost as if there was no tomorrow after this. She kissed him like he was the only man in her world. Because now, he was.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Chapter 17

When Rath woke up the following day, he felt his heart strangly calmer, far calmer that it ever had been. He felt Lonnie sleeping next to him. He slowly took his hand behind her, not wanting to wake her as he got up. He sat there for a moment, thing about the dream that had hit him. A wonderful but confusing dream.

As he looked at the alarm clock on his night stand, he realized it way to late to still be sleeping, as he got up, he got dress and opened the doors of his bedroom. He looked back for a moment as Lonnie turned to the side and continued to sleep. He smiled, glad because she clearly had a hard time in New York and she needed her rest. Closing the doors behind him, he wondered what was to happen next.

He walked into the kitchen, only to find that almost everyone was already here. Their house turned out to be the place of being all the time. He shook his head and decided to focus on who was here.

Michael and Maria were behind the kitchen counter. Alex and Tess were on the couch, ready to make out. Ava and Vincent sat by the window looking outside, happy. Nikki passed him talking on the phone. Serena and Liz walked into the house giggling, followed by Max and Zan. Kyle was also there, reading something. Isabel wasn’t here. He looked around the room one more time but she wasn’t there.

“Kal wants to know if you need something from L.A.?” – Nikki suddenly woke him up from his thoughts. He looked at her, startled, not following her. –“Kal. Is. On. The. Phone.”- she told him, clearly in a bitchy move. He shook his head to her question and she continued to talk on it, leaving him alone.

He wanted to sneak out before anyone could see him but he knew he wouldn’t get anywhere with it. He noticed Liz looking at him, interested in his mind. He was glad that she couldn’t read them. Then it hit him, Lonnie could.

He watched as the brunette girl walked up to him. She came to him and looked at him, silently for while. –“Something is on your mind, Rath. And it’s big. So start talking.” – she told him. He didn’t understand her. How could she know it. Was his face so clear about it. Or was it something to do with Grahan that he didn’t understant. –“I’m fine.”- he tried to assure her.

“And I’m a red head.”- she said, waiting. It was strange how much she cared about all of them. She always wanted to help them and solve their problems without them even asking her. –“Love.”- he said and walked away from her, leaving her with that. He didn’t see her jaw drop at what he said.

Zan looked at Liz for a second, as he heard her short conversation with Rath. She only shrugged as she walked further into the house.

<center>***</center>

Isabel rolled to her side as she slowly opened her eyes. She wondered why she had slept so long. She considered the posibility of finally having a good dream, after such a long time, after everything that had taken place in her life. She smiled for a second, remembering Rath’s kiss as well as the voice inside her head. But she had yet to understand it.

She got up and took a shower. As her hand moved over her lips, she closed her eyes remembering him. It was too strong not to think about it. But she had to. She opened her eyes and continued to wash herself. Finished, she turned off the water running and took a towel covering her body and returned to her room, to get dressed. She dried her hair with her hand and then looked through her closet, looking for something to wear today. She didn’t really think about it much.

She pulled out a pair of blue jeans with low waist and a black lace tank top that showed her belly. She waved her hand over her hair once again, pulling it up in a gently curled pony tail. Adding simple black sandels, she walked out of her room.

In the kitchen, she found a note from Max along with his car keys. ‘Iz, you can take the jeep today. We’re all over at their place. Liz and I went with Zan and Serena for something so they drove. See you there, sis. Max’

She smiled and took the car keys, not wanting to run into her mother. She loved her mother but it just seemed that her mother was trying to suffocate her with the theory that she wasn’t eating anything. She got into her brother’s car and drove off to the dupe’s house.

When she arrived there, she couldn’t find a single soul, which was strange. She was sure they’d be here. –“Guys!”- she called out to them but noone answered.

Liz suddenly walked into living room. At first, she payed no attention to Isabel but then she did. –“Velondra!”- she spoke with a voice Isabel had never heard of. –“I know your dreams and I know your hearts desire. You may not claim the man until his woman agrees.”- the voice continued.

Isabel shook her head instinctly not following. Liz walked to her and took her hand. She could see a chance in her eyes, just like when Grant was there. –“You may not be his Velondra unless his square Velondra agress.”- she finished. Isabel felt her pulling her hand, almost that it was hurting. When she looked into her eyes again, there was only darkness. It scared her.

She found herself sitting on her bed and crying. It was a bad dream. Yet, she could feel the pain caused to her hand. When she looked down on it, she saw a fresh cut. She needed to find out what was going on here and she needed it now.

<center>***</center>

Liz sat in Max’s lap at the kitchen table. Serena sat next to them, Rath next to her and finally Zan and Nikki across the table. They were simple laughing to a story that Zan had told them. Suddenly, a chill went through Liz’s hands. Max felt her frozen next to him and he looked at her face, seeing her fear. –“Liz?- he called her name but she couldn’t hear him at first. It got everyone’s attention to her.

“Ellie?” – Serena suddenly called her. Max looked at her and then back at Liz, there was nothing. Her look was blank. Zan suddenly got up and and took her hand, pulling her a bit forwards from Max. –“Kivana Eli?”- he called out. Nothing. He suddenly looked at his hand, blood was on it. But it wasn’t his. Her finger nails were full of it but he didn’t understand it. He looked at Serena and then at Nikki. He tried to get to her but in the end, he couldn’t do it.

Nikki felt an instinct telling her to come to her. She did. She kneeled before Max and Liz and took Liz’s hand into her and closed her eyes. Max and Zan exchanged looks silently. The next moment, Liz opened her eyes staring at Nikki. –“You.”- she said, her eyes not moving from Nikki. –“Your gift. It’s mine.”- she finally said, sharply. Nikki pulled back.

Max’s hands went around Liz’s waist, getting her attention. She looked at him. –“What happened?”- she asked him. –“You were gone for a second. We couldn’t get you back. Nikki did it somehow.”- she watched him silently and then looked at Nikki. A smile formed on her face. –“You and me, we got a special power, girl.”- she said, much to everyone’s surprise. Nikki blushed.

A second later, Isabel walked into the house, looking all worried. She was dressed but her hair was simpled pulled back and messy. When she walked in, the first thing she did was look around to find Liz. She found her smiling to Nikki and sitting in Max’s lap. Without saying a word to anyone, she walked to her. Liz looked at her and her eyes got widen. –“Liz, I need to talk to you. Alone.” – she said, adding the alone part when she saw Max’s eyes.

Liz nodded and got up, following her to another side of the room, where they could talk privatly. Isabel could see her brother’s eyes on them. –“Isabel, what is this about?”- Liz started. Isabel opened her mouth to speak but noticed that Liz was staring at the scar on her hand.

She looked at it as Liz raised her hand, showing her hand, and the bit of dried blood out of it. –“I had a dream. You were in it. You said . . . ”- she paused, looking around. She wasn’t sure if she sould say it. –“It was about Rath and Lonnie.”- Liz finished for her. –“I just realized it, looking at your hand. I forzed a second ago.”- she explained.

”What is going on?” – Isabel demanded, her voice slightly raising. Max’s eyes narrowed as he tried to understand the only thing he had heard so far. –“It wasn’t me, Isabel. I was the granolith. I knows your thoughts and it used me to tell you a message.”

“You had the destiny dream.” – Liz suddenly realized. Isabel slightly nodded. –“How did you know?”- she asked. –“The granolith knows. It’s just coming to me.”- she said and her eyes flew through the room. Her eyes first fell to Max but then to Nikki, who was staring at them. –“Nikki!”- Lizz caled to her friend, who joined them.

”Liz, what are you doing?” – Isabel asked her. She clearly didn’t want anyone know it before she understood it. Nikki came to them. –“You were able to bring me back.”- Liz said, causing Isabel to get lost. Nikki nodded. –“Why?”- her friend shrugged.

”I just felt it had to be me. Like I was supposed to do it. I had no idea what I was doing.” – she said, looking at her. –“But you took my hand and you found me.”- Liz insisted. Nikki nodded. –“The granolith told you.”- she finally said and smiled. It completely made sense. –“That’s why your unique talents didn’t show. Because it was always there. I somehow shared it with you”- Liz smiled and hugged Nikki.

“Liz, I really don’t see what this has-” – Isabel protested but stopped in the middle, getting a look from Liz. She couldn’t explain it but it was telling her to shut up and listen. She did as told. –“Nikki, do you know why I got lost?”- Liz continued. Nikki nodded a bit unsure and looked at Isabel. –“I don’t know how I know, but I know that the granolith had a message for Isabel.”- Liz nodded. –“Right.”- she said and looked at Isabel.

“Nikki knows about it as she is now connected to the granolith, too. That’s why I called her, Isabel.” – she explained to the blond girl, who nodded, finally understanding what all of this was about.

When the three returned to the table, Max wasn’t the old one who had been watching them. Everyone had their eyes on them. Even Lonnie who was sitting by the kitchen counter and eating her breakfast. But neither of the girls offered them any explination. Instead, he streched his hand to Liz, who took it and sat on his lap again. They weren’t even sure where they stood but it seemed so natural to be so close to him.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Right. Lonnie is as imporant as Isabel is. The granolith follows that it doesn't allow bad things, such as cheating to take place. Lonnie was mentioned with Rath. It is the only relationship that takes place for her. Thanks for reading.

Chapter 18

That night when Liz fell asleep in her bed, she wanted to clear her mind for all the events that took place in her life during the past few days, no matter how good or bad they had been. She needed to make some balance between the new and the old, creating a future towards them. She sighed, as she turned to her back, staring at the ceiling. She really did think too much at times.

She could hardly stop as the tiredness took her over and she driffted away into another dream with meanings unclear to her.

[Dream]
She opened her eyes, realizing how she was taller. She looked through her room, it was huge. She quickly walked to the mirror, only to find a familiar face smiling at her. A face of a woman she never thought that she would see. She thought she was over with her. She was Liz Parker and not Kivana Eli Xothorn. But the nights didn’t allow her to forget. The granolith didn’t allow her to move on until all was complete.

At that moment, Kivana Eli took over and Liz was marely an ubserver. The young woman was tall with a beautiful dark blue dress, that came to her feet with long sleevs. Her long sligtly curled light brown hair fell over her shoulders and gently waved in the air as Ellie, as called often walked across her bed chamber and walked out of there.

Right away, she found herself face to face with the man she loved. She smiled at her. She was too busy staring at his amazing amber eyes that she didn’t even notice the white rose in his hand, before his face. She smiled, feeling a blush coming over her face.

He pulled her over. Looking through her eyes, Liz could see how much this man was alike Max. But she knew for sure, remembering the old dreams. This was Zan, the prince of Antar. He took his hand and pulled her close, as their noses met.

She felt the white rose come between them as he moved the petles slowly from her forehead, by her nose and finally to her lips. She felt so spoiled around him. A wide smile came ot her face, that was answered by his own. He adjusted his hand so their fingers were interwinded as he pulled her even closer, kissing her.

As their tongues met, Ellie got hit by a familiar sensation of his emotions to her. His love, his desire and flaming passion to her. Sometimes, it was even too strong to over come. But she wouldn’t pull away from him, no matter how the pain of his emotions way. One might even come to suspect that she enjoyed the pain, knowing that it came from him.

“What ever was that for, your highness?” – her voice sounded playfully as their lips broke the kiss but their foreheads stood together. –“Can a man not have a reason to show how much he loves the woman of his dreams?”- Zan answered her the same way. Liz could feel herself blushing under his gaze.

“No.” – Ellie suddenly firmly said but then giggled. –“Come on, tell me. What is this about, Zan?”- she kept insisting. –“Well . . .”- he began. She could hear an annoyed sound in his voice. She couldn’t tell for sure if it had been because of the reason or her insisting but she listened as he whispered to her, still close, for only them to hear each other’s words.

“I have been called to a summit of planets on Var . . .” – he found himself unable to say the name of the planet. Ellie giggled but he didn’t find it funny, not by a long shot. He looked at her, waiting for her to say it, so he could glow too. –“Varpter.”- she then said. His eyes widen in a bit of a disbelief but a smile to his face. –“Someday, you’ll need to explain to me how you know all these things when you spend all your time with my dear sister Velondra! I love her, I do, but the woman cannot get enough of looking good and being a royal a-”

“Zan!” – Ellie warned him before he spoke bad mouth about his sister. He meant no harm in it but Ellie knew good matters. –“I do not spend all my time with Vel. I spend it in the library. If you were any wise, Zan, you’d give a private tutor to your sister. It is clearly time for her to start learning things.”- she pointed out in a very serious tone. He nodded, agreeing. She wondered for a second if he really did. They kissed again and walked through the hallway, holding hands.

[End Dream]

Max stood on the balcony, leaned on the wall by the window, looking at her sleep. He was worried about her, still, after the nightmare. But he was surprised to find her smiling. She must have had a good dream. He wondered what had it been about and if he was in it. He shook his head smiling.

[Another dream, merged into the previous]

For a moment, there was darkness. Liz looked around, trying to find meaning to it but there was nothing. She stood, waiting. And then, she found herself walking down the path, holding a book in her hand and smiling at the beautiful sun. She wondered where her brother, Zan and Velondra were as she had been unable to find them.

She had seen her best friend Velondra and brother pass by and she waved at them. Her next move was seeing Zan and Larek talking on the rocks. Liz wanted to close her eyes, not see this. She remembered this dream. She remembered this. She didn’t want to see it. Almost as if Ellie had heard her, there was darkness again.

Before she look through the darkness, she could see light. There were so many women and men around her. It was party. She stood behind Velondra, who cheerfly spoke to several other women. She noticed her friend look at her, confused, seeing Ellie’s look. When she looked behind her, in the mirror, she saw her face. It was sad and disapoined. She wondered what this party was like.

Someone knocked on glass and everyone’s attention turned to the top of the stairs where king Zan and his wife, queen Myra stood. They were ready to give a speech. –“Honored guests, I thank you for coming to this glorious day. I have just spoken to my son Zannder Jr..” the queen motioned behind her and Zan came from the shadows, putting up a solid smile. A smile that Ellie knew was there, only to please the people. She knew him that well.

“He has agreed to mary the young Dutchess Avarisa Nazin.” – he motioned to the top of the staircase on his side. Looking there, Ellie found Avarisa standing there. –“I believe it will be a glorious wedding, as well as the future.”- the king continued. Ellie wanted to hit herself hard, trying to wake up. It was a nightmare. She had spoke to Zan about this and he had sworn to her that he wanted her.

She watched as Avarisa walked to the king and queen who then took a step back, leaving the way clear for her to walk to Zan. He took her hand and kissed it. Ellie shook her head and took a step back, feeling the mirror behind him. Velondra looked at her, feeling sorry. She hated her for that. She refused to have anyone’s pitty. She was above her. But she said nothing. She left the party and took a walk in the night, crying her soul out to the stairs above her.

It wasn’t long until she saw two people whispering and smiling to each other. She couldn’t see who they were at first once she did, her heart stopped beating for 2 seconds. Zan held Ava’s hand as he whispered something to her, which made her laugh. And then before, anyone more was said, he leaned gently forwards and kissed her. Ellie took a step back and fell on her back. She was sure they heard her but the ignored everyone around them.

An image of Zan kissing Ava would forever be carved inside her mind. Nothing more painful ever took place in her life. Seeing her parents be murdered by his own father was suddenly less then this. She continued to lay on her back and cry, she couldn’t move.

[End Dream]

“Zan! No!” – Liz woke up covered in tears. She didn’t say anything else, finding Max in the middle of her room, frozen by her words. She didn’t know what she had said to get him like that. He looked like he had seen a ghost. –“Zan?”- he said barely.

“Yes, Zan. I saw him kiss Ava. God, I hate that memory.” – she began to sob load. She realized that she lost him. She pulled her feet to her and hugged them. Max slowly sat on the end of the bed, looking at her. He didn’t understand where all of this was coming from since Zan and Ava were in no relationship. He watched as she looked directly at him with the top of her nose wrinckled. –“Not the dupes, Max.”- she said, as if she had heard his thoughts. –“The originals.”- she cried out. –“I am forced to dream my past life every night until I realize my mistakes and fix them.”- she explained through the sobs.

He understood now. He moved to her and rapped his hands around her. She looked at him and pulled her legs down, leaning her head on his shoulder. It felt so silly already. It had been the second time that she need his arms around her, to calm down and to make the images dissapeare. –“Thank you.”- she whispered calming down.

She realized that he had moved from her and their eyes met. –“For what?”- he asked her confused. She smiled. –“For being here. Why are you?”- she said, as her hands went to her face, wiping away the tears. –“I . . . I felt worried about you. The last time when you were sleeping . . . you had that nightmare. ”- he explained, slightly surprised by the question.

“Do you have them every night?”- he asked, looking at her. She felt safer with his eyes on her. They were warn and loving and in need to protect her so deeply. She was greatful for him. She nodded slowly and looked away. She had had them since she was about five years old and they were nothing easy to take.

But she wouldn’t allow him to ask her anything else. Instead, she kissed him, allowing herself to enjoy the sension of emotions. It reminded her of the sension that she felt in the dream as Ellie but it was different. It was more innocent and kinder. He was a far better man that Zan had been or would ever become. She smiled mentally being glad that she got a chance in loving this one. In loving Max. In the end, that’s that it was. Love.
Elizabeth Kivana
Addicted Roswellian

Chapter 19

The window had slowly kicked in and Christmas passed. The group had slowly become closer. Isabel and Lonnie had their talk on the 26th and Isabel was stunned learning that Lonnie didn’t mind her relationship with Rath. In fact, it seemed to please her dupe in a strange way. But despite Lonnie’s approval, Isabel said nothing to him, not yet. She simply wasn’t ready. She could sometimes see him gazing at her but he said nothing, he respected her wishes. He reminded her of Michael in some ways, and yet he was different.

Max and Liz slowly became the center of the team, kissing when ever they could and staring at each other’s eyes hopelesslly in love. Because of Liz’s already kicked in status of Isabel’s heiress, Max slowly became a bit more popular, despite his shy nature and Liz’s trying to get into the crowd. She found herself actually wanting to have a bit of a spotlight. But Max didn’t mind. He wanted her to be happy.

Michael and Mary seemed to be happy, but they were Michael and Maria, which meant constant ups and downs that noone complained. It was them. It was what their relation was all about. But they seemed to grow deeper with every event that followed the Roswellaliens.

Kyle had found himself in a corner. Isabel had pushed him away, closed herself from him, yet again. It wasn’t that she was putting on her Ice Princess husk but she just became so far away, until she finally spoke to him about it and confessed that she didn’t love him, not anymore. He just wasn’t her it. His first emotion was confusement, followed by anger that slowly calmed down as he felt a sense of sadness hitting him. But then, the weird thing happen. He didn’t mind it. He hugged her and wished her luck in looking at that ‘it’ and hoped they’d be friends some day. He wanted her happy. But he didn’t see himself with her either, not anymore.

Alex and Tess. How was one to describe those two? No matter how hard Liz tried to convince herself about it, it just didn’t happen. It was so strange, yet so amazing. In her dreams, Alex was always dying for Isabel, wanting her to notice him, even for a bit. And Tess . . . Tess was always running after Max and destiny. She was a little solder created by Nasedo, in the attempt to go home, this much she knew for sure. In her dreams, as time returned, to the beginning of her existance, in this life, she could see many events that too place, including the ones between Tess and Nasedo. She never understood that other Tess that kept being by his side, wanting him around. He was a moster in rasing her, telling her stories and stories, destroying her mind over and over. But in this life, she turned out fine. She and Alex were the perfect couple. Liz and Max were getting to know each other. Michael and Maria were being themselves, either arguing or making out. But Alex and Tess were the apsolute IT. Nothing could brake them. Not that anyone tried, but if they did, the two were ready for it. They really loved each other.

Serena and Zan were another pair of confusement. It was clear that he loved her and yet, he was being himself and unable to fully show it. True, Liz knew aside of Zan that he didn’t even yet but she did not interfier. He needed to learn on his own. And she was sure that Serena would wait for him to. She loved him that much. But as much as they wanted their relationship to be in the now, they couldn’t help but not talk about the future. With the choice that Ava had made, Serena would take her place. Not just as part of the royal four but also as his mate, in everyway. Liz had no dout that Serena understood this but she wasn’t sure that Zan was ready for that. But she amazed her every day.

Ava and Vincent. Well, they were clearly unique. Ava was a queen and Vincent was a simple dude wanting to protect his baby sister in all the alien madness. And so they connected, in a way beyond explination. No, that was a lie. There was someone that could understand them. Liz. When she looked at them, she saw her and Max. One of them was an alien, the other a human, trying to understand. Each wanting to be loved and not knowing how to show it. They were at the beginning of something amazing and Liz understood why Ava was ready to give up everything for him. Liz had told her many times about the visit of Future Max, how Max had to give up love for the world because he had a duty as a king. Ava would consider herself selfish if thinking about it but Liz found it brave in her friend. Being part of the royal four was all the green haired queen knew. And now, the love she felt for Vincent was giving her streight to grow. To change. To become a wonderful woman.

Nikki was alone. She felt like it. A new power and a wondeful one was braking out of her. Liz had worried about her friend. She was so young and so new at all of this and now, she was getting such a huge duty upon her. But Nikki was showing how mature she was. She had taken it with free will and full readiness. Liz could see that. They had spent all this time practising when every they could. Liz often took her friend into the granolith chamber where they studied it together, teaching her all that she had learned through her life and dreams. There was still much to learn for both of them but now there was two of them. There was two unique women in Roswell, ready to guide the granolith into a safe future.

Rath and Lonnie. Rath’s dreams with Isabel grew deeper by the minute but seeing that she did no move, he only was to assume that was all inside his mind. He tried to brush it off and try to rekindle things with Lonnie but he felt it was not the same. She had somehow grew distrant from him. She was not cold but simply pulling herself away, allowing him to go deeper into his own mind and dreams.

<center>***</center>

Liz sat in her lawnchair wearing a pair of jeans and a white tank top. True, it was the beginning of January by it was Roswell, which meant it was hot and hell. Normally, someone else would think this was bad but hey, she grew up in L.A. and that was where you’d get a ten in this time of year. True, it was night, the sun had fallen down a couple of hours ago.

She heard a familiar sound and her eyes fell at the ladders that gently trembled and a face came over Liz’s face knowing what it meant. She waited paciently for him to come up, to pick her up and kiss her. Get over yourself, a small voice came from her head and her smile widen. Sometimes, she liked to day dream about her and Max but most of it would never happen. Max and she had a connection and she felt how deep his feeling were for her. But none of them said anything yet and she wanted to keep it like that.

Truth be told, she was ready to tell him that she loved him on the first very day when she ignored him. She never understood why she had done that. At that time she was in a relationship with Zan and believed to be happy. That day, she didn’t even look at him. His amber eyes would have brought all the good in her. But now he was coming up to see her. He was coming for her.

A second later, she could see his short black hair, his forehead and finally his eyes. She didn’t even realize when he got up and sat on the wall, her eyes were locked on his. They were strong and kind and yet sometimes, they were poision.

All the dreams she had of Zan and Ellie, it were the eyes that scared her the most. These eyes belonged to the man that hurt her their past life, a past life that they should have shared together. But because of him, they didn’t. But she didn’t trully understand why. She took a lot of time trying to rememeber but she found no memory of ever asking him why he had turned away from her.

It had been a while before she realized that he was sitting on the end of the lawnchair, holding her hand and calling her name. She completely zoned out without knowing why. She could still see his eyes in her mind. –“Liz, are you alright?”- he asked her. But she couldn’t let him ask that. She leaned forward and kissed his urgently. Slowly it became passionate and strong, his emotions opening to her. This meant that he could feel hers to. Sometimes it scared her.

Who was she kidding? Everything in this world scared her! Even in the last. The image of her mother dying was too painful. In this life, she knew her past life and all the old fears came back. Zan had been her sanity, the only thing keeping her straight and happy, keeping her from her mother’s death. Without Zan, she fell apart. She felt it could happen again. Without Max, she was incomplete. She was just Liz Parker. You will never be just Liz Parker, a voice came inside her head, loving a man does not mean giving up your indentidy. You have your own life and your freedom. Without Max, you’d be you, without him., she smiled mentally and continued to kiss him.

When they finally broke free, it was in desperate need of air. She felt his eyes on her as she looked at their hands interwinded. –“My eyes scare you?”- he suddenly said, looking at her. She looked at him, meeting his sad gaze. –“Max . . .”- she tried but he shook his head and looked the other way. She should have known better. She was far stronger of the entire four square, oh for crying out loud, she was stronger then all eight of them together. But with him, she was weak.

She felt seconds pass, as she repeated the words in her head again. Without Max, you’d be you, without him. She leaned to him and her hand went to his cheeck, returning his eyes back to her. –“I’ve never been scared of them. Sometimes, I see the past. A past that doesn’t even belong to me. It scares me knowing the mistakes we have done but yours eyes I love. They’re so much. They’re you. I see you when I look at them. I could never fear you, Max.”- she told him firmly, smiling warmly.

He finally smiled back as his hands went to both of her cheecks, pulling her closer and kissing her again. He needed to know that it was the truth. He needed to believe her. And then something weird happened. He saw something he had never seen before. He may have seen it but it made sense, all of a sudden.

[Flash]

There she was standing, so beautiful and so strong. She had her hair to hips and only a bit curled. He could see a few wrinckles around her, making him see that this was not the Liz of today. This Liz had a past behind her, a life. He wondered if he had been part of it. And then he saw himself walking to her. He had his hair to his shoulder just like in one of the flashes about the future version of himself. But this one seemed happy.

This Max walked to Liz and rapped his arms around her waist and kissed her neck, cauing her to giggle like a little girl. –“Did I scare you?”- he said, clearly amused. She looked at him, waving her hand at him. –“Allie’s is going out tonight and she’s taking Lonnie with her. Jack and Zoey are having a sleepover at Tess’s. Mrs. Evans, how does a dinner for two sound?”- he spoke to her ear. She looked at him. –“Hope you’re not cooking.”- he shot him quickly, causing his face to turn red.

And not just his future version of himself but him too. –“Deal.”- he finally heard him answer and then kissed her. Looking at them, Max knew – everything was going to be alright for them. They would be happy.

[End Flash]

As he gently pulled away, their foreheads stood close. He looked at her. She had seen it too, he was sure. He only smiled and kissed the top of her nose. He knew that this flash settled her heart and his too. The re-arranged their seats. Max leaned on the back of the lawnchair as she leaned on his chest, resting her hands on his chest while his went over her shoulders, rapping her close to him. It felt to be happy.

<center>***</center>

Isabel moved from her seat at her desk, hearing a knock on her window. She didn’t see it coming but when she looked to it, she saw her dupe there. She walked to it and opened it. –“Just be quiet. My parents are in the house.”- she whispered her and Lonnie nodded. She moved aside for her to come in and closed the window behind her.

She was surprised to find her dupe nicely laying on her bed. She sat back in her chair, waiting for her talk. When she didn’t, she had to stop the weird silance. –“Lonnie, why are you here?”- she asked her. The other woman looked at her a second in silance as her dirty blue/black short hair flew in all directions and yet somehow, it seemed just perfect. –“Why haven’t ya made a move on Rath?”- she came out straight.

Somehow, she had known what this would be about. But she didn’t show it in any way. She marely shrugged, not sure of the answer. –“Well I think ya should. And soon.”- Lonnie continued, moving to her side, so she wouldn’t have to keep her head constantly turned to the side. She leaned on her elbow, raising her for a bit. –“I don’t know.”- Isabel finally spoke. –“It’s not that I don’t want to . . . it’s just . . . ”- she paused in her own words, not sure what she was to say. Lonnie decided to say if for her. –“It feels so real that ya’re afraid to try.”- Isabel nodded and watched as her dupe walked up to her and hugged her, for no good reason, or so it seemed.

When she moved away, Lonnie pulled another chair. It supprised Isabel that there was another chair there but she decided not to comment it at this point. –“I know ya’re scared but don’t ya worry. Rath may seem hard but he’s just . . . more alien Michael.”- she found herself surprised of her words, but she knew that she was right, in a way. A more alien Michael. She sighed and looked at her dupe, smiling for the first time since she came into her room. Lonnie returned it.