Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"My parents are probably downstairs by now, they're not going to want to wake me up. And my door is lock so they can't come in."

She pauses to look me in the eye. "I want to do this, Max. I'm sure of it, I love you."

I smile at her. "I love you too"
I bring my lips back to hers for a gentle kiss. Of course it stays gentle for about two seconds before all I can think is, that I want more.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"I love you too" He says with a smile before he gently starts kissing me again. It doesn't take very long for the gently kiss to turn into a full-blown passionate one. She loved him so much, and she wanted to do this. She was sure of. Her hand crawled back to his belt buckle, and in seconds she had taken it off and thrown it on the floor next to the bed.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I groan as I feel my belt come off and hear the noise at it hits the floor. My hands snake round her back and I carefully unhook it. I slowly remove it and I moan loudly when I see her. "God Liz...your the sexiest woman alive" I groan before kissing her chest gently.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

As soon as the belt hits the floor, his hand crawls around my back as he unclasps my bra. "God Liz...your the sexiest woman alive", he says as he see's me. As he really see's me. He then starts kissing my chest, making me moan with every kiss. God, I love this, I think to myself as I run my hand through his hair as he kisses me.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
Her moans are driving me crazy. I can feel her hands in my hair. Holy.... I cant get enough of her. I kiss her passionately and leave a mark, and quick do the same on her other side. "Now you match you goddess you" I whisper huskily. I reach down for her trousers and slowly start to unbutton them, so she can stop me if she wants to.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Now you match you goddess you" He says huskily before reaching down and starts unbuttoning my pants. I'm not planning on stopping him that's for sure. In fact, if he doesn't go any faster I swear I'm going to take my damn pants off myself.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
When she doesnt stop me I pull them down over her legs and help push them of with my feet. I put my hands on her hips lovingly as I find her mouth once more.
I have never ever felt happier than I do right now.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

He continues to undo my jeans, pulling them off quickly and throwing them on the floor. He then places his hands back on my hips and starts kissing me again. God, there's nothing that I want more right now than for him to make love to me, I've never wanted anything in my life so badly.

I slide my hand back down to his jeans, using my hand to quickly unbutton them. He quickly helps me to pull them off and I toss them to the floor before returning my full attention to his lips.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She quickly start to undo my jeans and I help her pull them off. And now its just our underwear. I leave a trail of kisses down her body, sliding down her as I go. When I reach her stomach I kiss her gently before slowly teasing down her panties.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

I moan slightly as he begins to kiss his way down my body before slowly starting to take my underwear off. It doesn't take long before he takes them off, I then resume kissing him hard on the lips.