Roslover39's fics A/N 06/15/07

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

guelbebek wrote:hi :D

the link to "baby come to me" isnt working :?

bye guel
Thanks so much for letting me know. It should be working now. :)
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

<center>Image</center>

Summary
Imagine the alter egos of the Roswell gang playing a rip roaring round of Truth Or Dare with guest appearances from some of the re-occurring guest cast. :lol: :lol: :lol:

<center> Complete

UC/slash Buddha boy Award
Best Funny Scene in a UC/slash fic</center>
Last edited by Roslover39 on Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By French Dreamer

"Evans, take it from someone who has seen way too many telegrams go out to newly widowed wives. In the long run it's best to travel as light as you can, if you know what I mean." Jim Valenti

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

<center>
Image</center>
<center>Banner by Shiesty23</center>

Summary:This story is my homage to Sex And The City with a Roswell twist. Imagine Carrie/Liz,Miranda/Maria,Charlotte/Isabel, Samantha/Tess and Mr. BIG/Max as twenty-somethings who meet at New York University.

<center> Complete</center>
Last edited by Roslover39 on Sun Apr 01, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I felt that last weeks update contained alot of information and the last thing I want to do is confuse the reader.

So, i've decided that the next 4 chapters will be POVs of Liz,Maria,Max and Zan. These POVs will focus on the situations each character finds themselves as well as the people with them.

It's vitally important that the reader understands the inner turmoil each character experiences, because the story will progress back to Antar then to The Peace Summit.
And yes these POVs will be posted every Friday as always. :P

I hope you will enjoy them :)
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

I just wanted to let you know that Was It Good For You? will be posted every Friday.

Please PM me if you have any questions about this story. I'd love to get the opportunity to get your take on how you think the story is going. :)
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

To all the dreamers that read The Hunt:

I intended to have a M/L reunion sex scene but my mom went into the
hospital before I had it perfected. It's easier to write aggression and anger when someone you love is suffering. She's improving and if she continues to improve you'll get your love scene this FRIDAY.

Thanks for your feedback and your patience.
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

I hope that your mom is okay. Thanks for the note, and take your time. Family comes first. I will keep her in my prayers.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

roswell3053 wrote:I hope that your mom is okay. Thanks for the note, and take your time. Family comes first. I will keep her in my prayers.
Thanks so much for your prayers!
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

<center>Thank you to all who voted for me.</center>

<center>Image</center>

<center>BLOOD TIE/Roswell Dark Embrace Series</center>
<center>Favorite Challenge Fic</center>
<center>Favorite Series</center>

<center>Image</center>
<center>Best Dream World w Aliens Fanfiction
BLOOD TIE</center>
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!
Roslover39
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roslover39 »

Just wanted to bring this over.

For April 2007
By French Dreamer

Coming Soon!