The Warrior's Tale (Teen, AU, CC) *STARTING!-4 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
"Oh ok, you have swayed me I agree it is totally laughable you Jason Whitman are a dweeb and no one will ever want to date you!"
I pretend to look at her with shock and horror, my mouth wide open. I narrow my eyes and cross my arms. "Humph! And for that I just might... hmm... you know... maybe I could invite her to the Crash sometime... I can just imagine Mom's reaction... God imagine if I kissed her..." I can't help but laugh and uncross my arms.

I look over at her, and see the strange expression on her face. "Okay...what? I know before you were trying not to laugh... but what is it now? You have that strange look again..."
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

"Humph! And for that I just might... hmm... you know... maybe I could invite her to the Crash sometime... I can just imagine Mom's reaction... God imagine if I kissed her..." I feel like my insides are crumbling as Jason starts to laugh, I feel like I could throw up."Okay...what? I know before you were trying not to laugh... but what is it now? You have that strange look again..." I keep looking straight ahead at the road so Jason can't see the misting of my eyes.

"I have no clue what 'face' your talking about Jas, you must be imagining and as for Jessica kiss her if you want, hell marry her if you want!!...I don't care" I say sounding slightly peeved and very jealous and childish. I try to keep my face as emotionless as possible as we drive down the street.
For Tess in Roswell Revisited
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
"I have no clue what 'face' your talking about Jas, you must be imagining and as for Jessica kiss her if you want, hell marry her if you want!!...I don't care"
Whoa?! What the...

"Gill?"
She keeps driving, looking straight ahead. Oh great...I've upset her. I sigh and put my hand on her arm.
"Hey..." I say quietly. "Gill you know your my favorite girl right? Nothings going to change that." I tell her, looking at her carefully. "I'm not going to stop seeing you IF I was to date her..."

And its then I realise the klonking noise. "Er.... what's that?" I say as the car begins to slow. "And why are we slowing?"
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

"Gill?" Jas says putting his hand on my arm and even as cranky as I am with him it still makes me feel special."Hey..." I turn my head slightly to look at him"Gill you know your my favorite girl right? Nothings going to change that." Jas says thatand my heart feels like it's going to soar right out my chest "I'm not going to stop seeing you IF I was to date her..." and then I think my heart just fell into my foot.

"Er.... what's that?"Jason asks me as the car produces a knocking sound and then we begin to slow down "And why are we slowing?" I look heavenward 'Oh Buddha' Smoke starts to bellow out from underneth the hood.

"Son of a..." I say hotly getting out of the car, slamming the door on my way. Lifting the hood I stare at the engine for a few minutes before my eyes locate the problem.

"we've ran out of water and over-heated" I say calling out to Jason.
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
She looks up at as smoke starts bellowing out of the bonnet.

"Son of a..."
She jumps out of the car, and slams the door. She stares at the engine and then calls.

"we've ran out of water and over-heated"

"Brilliant" I mutter as I get out and go to stand beside her. I look down and sure enough, she's right.
"I knew we should have just teleported...." I say quietly annoyed. I look over at her. "Well, I guess we should call someone out..." I say sighing. By saying 'call out' of course my mind goes back to Jessica and I wonder... would she say yes if I asked her?
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

Jason mutters something as he gets out of the car and stands beside me."I knew we should have just teleported...." Jason says obviously as annoyed as I am. Rolling my eyes at him I shake my head. "Well, I guess we should call someone out..."Walking away from him I got to the back of the car and pop the boot.

"Do you really think my dad would let me have this car and not know how to look after her?" I say pulling out a bottle of water of the boot and walking back to the front of the car. "I just got to give her a few minutes to cool down and then I'll open the radiator cap and fill her with water and we'll be back on the road" I say with a smug smile.
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~Jason~~~~~
"Do you really think my dad would let me have this car and not know how to look after her?"
I watch as she pulls out a bottle of water out of the boot and walks back to the front.
"I just got to give her a few minutes to cool down and then I'll open the radiator cap and fill her with water and we'll be back on the road" she says with a smug smile.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I say with a roll of my eyes before leaning on the side of the car. "Well aren't you smart." I say with a grin. "Well if you are so smart you won't need help on that project...maybe I'lll go offer my services to someone else... maybe a female someone else..." I say smirking.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

"Yeah yeah yeah"

"Well aren't you smart."
Grabbing a thick rag I put it over the still red hot radiator cap and turn."Well if you are so smart you won't need help on that project...maybe I'lll go offer my services to someone else... maybe a female someone else..."As jason says this I stop paying attention and out rushes steam out of the radiator scolding my arm.

"arghh!" I cry, my arm is killing me as I move away from the car. My arm begins to throb and I begin to cry, feeling stupid for crying I turn away from Jason. Suck it up Gilli!, I tell myself and move back to the car and get back into the front seat and check out the giant red mark that runs all the way up my arm.
Turn Off The Light
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JASON~~~~~
"arghh!"

I jump up run over to her. She turns away so that I can't see her but I quickly teleport infront of her, thankful we're broken down on a road where no ones around. Immediately I see the bad mark on her arm...and that she's crying. "Oh God..." I say as I look at it. I quickly teleport out and grab some bandages and teleport back. "Here" I say as I carefully bandage her arm up for her. "Are you ok?" I murmur looking up into her eyes worriedly.
aliensister
Addicted Roswellian

Post by aliensister »

Gillian

"Here"Jason says as he teleports back with bandages and procedes to bandage my arm"Are you ok?" Jas asks me looking into my eyes so worried that I can't even feel the pain in my arm just this warm feeling thats running all over me just from his stare.

"Yeah, I'll be ok" I say slightly choked up with emotion. He's been so sweet I can't bare to tell him that I could just heal it. "Thanks" quickly and awkwardly I kiss him on the cheek and then turn to the steering wheel to start the car.

I can't believe I did, I really did it, I kissed Jason, granted it was on the cheek but still! Oh Holy Buddha!! I can't stop the huge smile on my face as I turn on the ignition and check to see if the temperature of the car has gone back to normal.

Oh wow I can still feel his soft cheek against my lips.

Holy Cow! I just kissed Jason Whitman.
Turn Off The Light