The Calm Before the Storm - Epilogue - 10/24/07

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

julamorb
Enthusiastic Roswellian

the calm before the storm

Post by julamorb »

This is the best fic I've read so far! Really, and I've read thousands! Love the interaction, you couldn't have chosen a better central character. I have to agree Michael was the best in the show!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 11

When they entered the big room, Kyle was already there, getting instructions from Serena.

- Oh, here you are! Michael, let’s give your blasting powers a break, we already know what they can do, and I think you might need to rest. How about going for a ride with Laurie? Maybe just a walk, can you deal with it? - Serena suggested.

- If it kills me! Is it alright? - He was bugging to go.

- Sure kid, go spend some time with your sister and have some fun. - She smiled at him as Laurie took his hand and led him out through the tunnel to Serena’s house.

- Alright, Max and Stuart, work on that empathy thing that our doctor here has just acquired. Liz, keep working on your empathy with Maria, remember it’s one way, and Isabel, you and Kyle try to get your shields going. Chop, chop! - Serena clapped her hands and sat down to see where she might give a hand.

- Ok, best friend, we both know your empathy is going quite well, so tell me what went on in the bathroom. Michael blocked me out cause he thought I wouldn’t be able to cope and not you because he was sure you would. Let me prove him wrong! C’mon, practice your new found powers with me. It’s part of the training. - She baited Liz and she fell for it for Maria’s sake.

They were sitting cross legged facing each other, their knees touching and their hands palm on palm. They each had one palm facing up and the other one facing down. They closed their eyes and found themselves back in Michael and Maria’s bedroom. They could only see Kyle’s face, from where he was behind Michael, spooned against his back as he opened his eyes and turned his face from Michael’s shoulder to kiss his cheek.

- C’mon kid, let’s take a shower, at least I’ll be a clean body. - Kyle joked.

- Mmm, Kyle…Maria won’t kill you…wait…owww…you’re not that soft yet! - Michael protested as Kyle backed out of him.

- Sorry, but I gotta go, and I’m not peeing inside you. - Kyle giggled and stepped over Michael on his way to the bathroom, kicking his ass to get him going.

- Shit, man! - Michael rolled on his belly stretching before he pushed up and crawled back off the bed.

He took a leak right after Kyle, while his human lover turned on the shower and adjusted it to his taste. It lasted only to get him wet, because the second Michael stepped into the stall, he cooled the water just a little to compromise with Kyle. He got soaked as Kyle watched him drooling. Then the ex-jock placed his hands on Michael’s hips and pushed him to the back of the stall. He slid his hand up his back and coaxed him to bend over against the wall. Michael complied willingly.

- Let me check if you’re ok…- Kyle said softly and squatted between Michael’s legs. He placed his hands on the alien boy’s butt and used his thumbs to expose him for the examination. Kyle noticed both scars were angry red, but not bleeding and informed Michael about it.

- It’s because they accept it, but it doesn’t mean they’re not kind of jealous, you know? - Michael shrugged.

- They have to be, I would! - Kyle assured him. - Jeez man! I sure filled you up, you’re leaking all the way down your thighs! Best lube in the world, you know? -

He let go of one hand and used his index scooping the gooey drop and gliding it back up to help ease his finger into Michael. He growled and squirmed when he felt the fingertip prodding at his prostate, clenching and making Kyle have to forcefully screw his finger deep into him.

- Ooohhhhh Kyle…please…- Michael begged, sure that Kyle knew what he wanted.

- Need me again? Wanna see how slippery my cum is? - He crooned, pulling his finger out slowly and replacing his hand on his butt to hold him apart and eat him out.

Kyle pushed his tongue as deep as he could, wiggling it every way possible, enjoying his taste inside Michael’s ass. Michael was purring like a cat, ready for him. Kyle pulled out of him and bit him hard where his thigh met his body on both sides.
Michael hissed but stayed put. Kyle nibbled all the way down his thigh and back up on the inside, then on the other one. He licked clean the dry blood of his scratches all over the brands and ended sliding his tongue between Michael’s buttocks to stop at his ticklish dip over his tail bone, licking him wild.

- No Michael, I’m not going to fuck you. - Kyle gloated as Michael groaned and stiffened. - I’m going to make love to you, is that ok with you, baby boy? -

Michael sighed with relief and Kyle melted with the sound. He started straightening up and kissed his way up from the small of his back to his shoulders. Then he thrust his steel hard erection against Michael’s ass and shoved just the head into him, using his hands to hold him still and stop him from bucking into his cock. Michael whined and writhed, spreading his thighs wider to enable the deep penetration he craved.

- Slowly…let it slide deep into you…feel how long and thick it is…how it opens you up…- Kyle whispered sensuously, making Michael shiver as he did just that. Passing over his g-spot, Kyle gave it a nudge and just like he had done with his finger, Michael gripped him hard, making him plow through his teasing resistance. Kyle felt as if he were working his cock into a too narrow rubber, almost making him lose it with the pressure. Filling Michael’s tight ass with his huge cock was the utmost pleasure. Nothing could compare to that. Kyle’s mouth was gaping, straining with the effort not to come yet, while Michael was gritting his teeth, barely holding back. The head of Kyle’s cock touched bottom, as their bodies were glued together; Kyle’s balls nestled on Michael’s. He couldn’t resist the temptation of giving him a deep nudge and almost regretted it when Michael squeezed to hold back and came close to have it go the wrong way. They froze to make it last and just enjoyed the feel of their connection until they were sure they could take it. Once the coming feeling passed, Kyle dug his fingers into Michael’s butt bruisingly, and the boy bucked, answering he could take it.
Kyle began lunging into Michael in slow deep strokes, sometimes coming completely out of him to press back in to the hilt. Michael was sobbing with pleasure; the easy pace helping them last as long as they chose. But not that long, as Michael rocked his hips from side to side and triggered his orgasm, bucking for a faster action. He broke Kyle’s concentration and he was lost in the hot game. He plunged in so deep that Michael started shuddering as he came, twisting and squirming until he felt Kyle’s searing juices burning his insides. He whimpered and moaned with the sweet torture as Kyle whispered his name against his back over and over until their bodies were finally still. Kyle managed to stay pressed against Michael, not sure how long they had been like that, when he was able to move again. This time, he made sure only the head of his cock remained inside Michael when he pulled out.

Kyle’s arms let go of Michael’s hips, and slid down crouching behind him. Michael ended on all fours with Kyle between his thighs. Kyle was giggling like a lunatic.

- Kyle! Stop it! You’re tickling me so bad it hurts! - Michael chuckled.

- Sorry kid, wow! That was awesome. I know how corny this is going to sound, but I’ll never love anyone like I love you, I can’t possibly feel with anyone else what I feel with you, for you…how I lust after you…I’ll never be able to come with anyone like I do with you, no girl is near as hot as you are, man! No way! - Kyle was panting with emotion.

- You’ll find someone, Kyle, and forget about me. - Michael teased him as Kyle laughed and shook his head.

- No, Michael, no one has this…- He pressed his fingertip against Michael’s ass and felt it involuntarily contract. - The way you like this is beyond me. There’s no way I would feel like it. It totally repels me. -

- That’s because you’re a normal human male. You’re programmed to be active, not the other way round. - Michael said, sounding absolutely coherent to Kyle.

- But Max totally agreed with me, and he’s not quite human. - Kyle reminded him.

- He’s a normal Antares male. He doesn’t have Royal blood, but craves for a go at it, and that’s me. - Michael elaborated.

- You mean Antares males are programmed that way? - Kyle didn’t get it.

- No, it’s the same here, common people crave royalty, right? Antares males find one hell of a high to screw a Royal blooded like humans do. In my time there, I was the only one left, so I was the target. - Michael clarified.

- Only the males? What about the females? - Kyle wondered.

- Probably, but Antares females are very quiet and respectable. Their reputation is sacred by tradition. - Michael assured him.

- How come you know all this? - Kyle was surprised by the security of his statements.

- Ask Serena. I’ve got it from her. - He smirked.

- Still the fact that the men craved for you didn’t automatically make you willingly accessible to them, or are all Antares Royal blooded males ready to do it? -

- No, they all had their quirks, as far as I know. They were quite horny, so it was an honour for a commoner to have a Royal blooded lusting after their daughters and even their wives, whom they could have anytime they wanted, with the husband’s consent and joy. - Michael scoffed. - This was mine. Unusual, but appropriate for the times in which I lived. - Michael shrugged.

- I’m glad and very thankful for it. - Kyle nodded.

- Me too. - Michael grinned. - Well, you sure filled my tank now. I’ll be leaking for three days at least. -

- Let me do something about that. - Kyle said as he saw some bottles on the plastic caddy hanging from the sliding shower door.

Yes, Serena had thought of everything. Among the shampoo, conditioner, liquid soap and body cream, there was also a disposable douche bottle. He picked it out and placed it by his foot.

- Ok, showtime! - He pushed one finger into Michael and screwed it both ways a few times, making him hiss and pant. - Hang on! -

He peeled the cellophane with his teeth and slid in the lubricated nozzle as he pulled his finger out. Then he squeezed in the whole contents into Michael.

- Now be a good boy and hold it in. That’s it, tighten up…- Michael was growling and Kyle mentally counted a minute, holding his ass to make sure he didn’t let go.

Then he pushed in both his forefingers, tip to tip, and spread them out to allow the liquid to escape between them, bringing his cum out with it. He filled the bottle again, straight from the shower and rinsed him a couple of times to make sure it was all out. He knew what he was doing, he had done it with Max that time after Michael was released from the hospital, but Max had used his powers to refill it, keeping it inside Michael all the time. Kyle had to pull out the nozzle and stick it back in twice again, but Michael was a good patient and let him do his thing to him.

- Ok, it’s all out now. Good as new…almost…- Kyle patted his ass and got up.

He leant over Michael and holding him around his stomach, he helped him up.
Michael braced himself on the tiled wall, not quite ready to move yet, while Kyle lathered himself up and then soaped Michael up too. He rinsed and raised the shower head to reach Michael, and watched entranced the water washing down the suds. He ran his hand between Michael’s legs, checking out his cock, balls and ass were completely rinsed, and turned the shower off. He stepped out and wrapped a towel around his shoulders, and it turned out to be so large that it engulfed him to almost his ankles. Michael started coming out of the stall and bent over laughing at Kyle, specially as he waved a smaller towel around his lover’s head to dry his hair.

- Hey big boy! Quit clowning and show Uncle Kyle some respect! - He held out another big towel and Michael turned and backed into his waiting arms.

- That’s where I came in. - Maria said as she and Liz blinked before opening their eyes.

- Nice mental exercise, though not quite what I was hoping for. - Serena’s voice sounded right beside them, in spite of being across the room from them.

Liz and Maria blushed with guilt, and Serena laughed at their reaction.

- Now that you’re at it, check out how Michael is doing, will you Liz? - Serena requested and sat back comfortably to enjoy the show.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 12

Serena was pleasantly surprised to see that everyone in the room left what they were doing to join her, sitting all around her.

- Guess you all need a break, huh? - She smiled, welcoming them to her side.

Being totally alien, she didn’t need a physical contact but she liked being part of the group, so they joined hands and completed the circle. Liz went into full concentration and her face broke into a smile.

“He’s not blocking you out, right?” Serena asked her suspecting what her expression meant.

“No, just what he usually does. He feels fine, except for the p…”

“Liz?”

“Sorry, you know, he’s kind of sore back there? Nothing he can’t deal with, he’s used to it. I can feel all he does crystal clear, but he automatically blocks out pain to spare me from it. He always does. I can sense it, kind of like I know that it’s there, and how bad it is, but I can’t actually feel it. He can’t keep that away from me unless he blocks me out completely.”

Through her empathy, they could also feel the guilt that was making Stuart and Kyle blush, so they reminded them that they had put Michael through that kind of pain too and that they shouldn’t feel bad about it. It had been Michael’s choice and if he hadn’t refused them, it was because he wanted it too. Their relief was also unanimous, sharing their feelings as they all were doing.
Liz continued sending them this amazing image of Michael riding Moonshadow, it was about 5:30 pm and the sun was still strong. He was shirtless and his upper body was shining with sweat, just as the horse was: being jet black, the effect was stunning, making him glow in his beauty. Michael was posting the trot and his thigh and butt muscles were just as stunning under the thin skin tight elastic riding pants he was wearing, the colour almost matched his tanned skin, giving the illusion he was naked, just wearing black knee high boots. They were immediately reminded of Rath-Michael in his transparent armour riding into battle and couldn’t help shuddering with the implication. Liz smartly decided to move on to what she was really trying to send.

“He’s having fun and loving the company of his sister. He’s enjoying being back on horseback. He is having this involuntary memory of 3 incidents that made him feel at home here on Earth. The first was when he finally got back in contact with Isabel and Max. The second was when he found the horses the first time he went to summer camp. The third one was when he kissed Maria the first time and knew how she felt about him, but he was afraid it wouldn’t be safe for her to be with him because of who he was. Whoa!”

“What?” Everyone asked in a chorus.

“He just jumped a real high…” Liz gasped several times with seconds in between and then she sighed with relief. “He just went through the whole course! He’s right! It’s a fabulous feeling, but I wouldn’t do it if my life depended on it! I’m scared to death to be alone on a horse. Behind Michael, it’s another story! He feels so at home on them like he did on Antar. They’ve left the schooling ring and are taking the trail to cool the horses down.” Liz shook her head and opened her eyes to find Serena’s locked on hers.

- Ok Liz, that was real good! I know your empathy with Michael has been going on for quite some time now, and you’ve also been getting it through physical contact with even strangers. But now you have upgraded to group feelings and you have successfully conveyed joint messages to two persons at the same time. Congrats! Your next step will be getting selective, or you’ll go nuts with all that comes your way at the same time. Now, Stuart and Max, how are you doing? -

- Stuart was able to identify when I dug my nails into the palm of my other hand, when I tugged hard at my hair, and when my leg went to sleep from sitting on it too long and the discomfort of the blood flowing back into it. I also pinched my stomach hard and bit my upper lip until the skin broke slightly. He had his eyes closed, of course. - Max reported as Stuart nodded his head.

- Excellent! You’re doing great progress there. Isabel and Kyle, how’s your shield coming? - Serena didn’t quite like Isabel’s grimace and Kyle’s smug grin.

Kyle stretched out his hand, closed his eyes and did a muffled “Ohmmm” not to piss Isabel too much, and five inch long rays of lemon green shot out of his fingertips.

- It’s still not much, but I guess I’m getting there, it’s my first time! - He shared his achievement proudly.

- I can really feel the electricity tickling all the way to my hands, but nothing comes out! - Isabel frowned with frustration.

- Michael is definitely responsible for Kyle’s progress, all he needed was the boost and now he will master it in a week, tops. - Serena kept her eyes on her lap, knowing what she had to say, but worried about raising conflictive feelings between two members of the group.

Liz got it immediately and sent it to Maria, sure of how she would take it from her.
Maria gave a weak smile and nodded. She went up to Isabel and took her hands in hers looking into her darker eyes.

- Spaceboy will help you Isabel, it’s ok with me. You need your shield and I want you to be protected as much as he does. - She gave her a wistful smile and turned to Serena. - Shouldn’t I be developing my shield too? There’s no need to wait for Antares atmosphere to do the trick if Michael’s pure Royal blood can boost them up, don’t you think so? -

- I guess you could, but…- Serena wasn’t able to finish.

- You think I can? Are you sure? - Maria jumped up wide eyed with excitement.

Serena knew how much Maria also needed a boost to her confidence. She was glad to be there with them and for Michael, but she was feeling kind of left out, just a receptacle for Liz’s training. Though she was getting it too, Michael was having sex just the same with those who needed him. She hated to admit it, but it was frustrating, even if the sex was fabulous when they got to it. Serena knew the reason for waiting for the trip was because Maria was so temperamental, and she might use her powers as an angry reaction in an inappropriate moment, but once out of Earth, it wouldn’t cause any problems.

- It comes with a very serious warning, Maria. - Serena took her hands and sent her the reasons she knew. - If you get them in trouble, you would be the equivalent of Vilandra here on Earth instead of Isabel, because you could get them discovered and killed through your carelessness. I really must have your word, remembering that their lives, specially Michael’s will depend on you if I ask him to activate this power. -

Serena knew she was being a little brutal and ruthless as she sent her a flash of her using her powers in an unthinking rush of anger, and Michael getting fatally wounded protecting her, but it was Michael’s life, as well as the others’ that were in danger. She let the girl know that it was just an illusion, but still the sight of Michael lying at her feet, bleeding and dying, in terrible pain, had her shaking uncontrollably and swearing she would never do it unless it was absolutely necessary, and only in an extreme life threatening situation. Right after Serena nodded her consent, Michael walked into the room still in his riding clothes but with his shirt back on and Maria rushed into his arms, crying her heart out as Michael got from her what had just happened.

- I’m ok, Maria, look…- He extricated himself out of her clutching hands and turned around so she could see there were no bullet holes or blood on his back.

- I would never get you in danger, Michael, any of you, please believe me. - She sobbed.

- I know, love, but this is how you react, and that’s what Serena means by dreading that you might unwittingly give us away. - He whispered gently in her ear.

- And she’s right! I don’t want them now. I can’t risk getting you hurt. No Michael, I love you too much. - Maria had his shirt wet with her tears.

- It’s ok, Maria, Michael’s not doing anything you don’t agree to. It’s your choice, but I want you to know that your shield and blast power are latent in you, just waiting to be accessed, and don’t be afraid because you can’t do it by yourself. - Serena comforted her, knowing she had been absolutely accurate on the dangers the girl’s temper could pose, and glad at the same time that Maria had been successfully made aware of them and recognized her potential threat to their safety.

Laurie, who had been walking right behind Michael, was totally confused by Maria’s behaviour and Serena wrapped her arm around her shoulders and briefed her on what had just gone on. She also got tears in her eyes at the thought of her brother agonizing like in the vision, and walked up to him, pressing into his side as he pulled her against him. A quick look around the room told him they had all shared Maria’s distress and the shock in their faces told Michael what his death would mean to them. They looked devastated!

- Ok now, we’re all doing fine, wipe any negativity out of your minds, it’s not helping us though it was necessary to clarify some points. It’s over now, everything is back in perspective! C’mon, it’s almost 7:00 pm, time for some treats…she turned to the door connecting with the access to her home and checked her timing: on three it opened to Sylvia and Anita with huge trays.

It was the first time they saw them since their arrival and the response didn’t wait. They placed the trays on the table by the door and rushed to them. There were hugs and kisses all around and when Sylvia made it to Michael’s arms she couldn’t help herself and gave him a big kiss on the cheek. She had such a crush on the kid though she was two years older than Laurie and married. Rubén went to shake hands with the guests, having been with Michael just a while before when he went riding with Laurie. Javi just stood shyly at the door, thinking they were quite over their heads, specially his wife, hugging and kissing Miss Laurie’s brother like that. It was Michael who went up to him and gave him a manly hug, just after going: “Hey, Javi, how’s it going, man?” He was shaken by the power coming from the much taller boy and could understand what his wife felt. Finally a smile curved his lips when the others followed suit and went to shake hands with him.
They ended like every meal so far, picnicking all over the room, only it had been Serena and Uncle Derek the ones bringing the trays until today, so it was a small celebration with the two couples there with them. Alien matters were totally forgotten and it was just one big family.

- Have you guys already eaten? Cause there’s a lot here for everyone if you care to join us…- Michael made them feel at home with them, and soon even Javi was saying more than a few words.

They accepted just a small serving each, not to offend, and after cleaning the place up with everyone’s help, left with the trays. Serena turned on the TV set to see what was going on in the world so, following the routine of the last couple of days, the guys went to watch sports in Kyle’s room and the girls camped in one of the bedrooms where they could watch what they chose to. Serena knew how important relaxing was to them, so each night they had been watching what they wanted when they wanted as she worked with whoever decided to stay. Liz was the one who spent most of the time with her, their friendship getting stronger each day, proving that part of the future Max illusion, sent by Tess with a few truths, was one of them. Liz was so rational and mature that she seemed to be the eldest of the group. They were totally in sync, forgetting one was human and one was alien apart from the age difference that was completely inexistent when they were together. Liz’s friendship with Maria was in another level, closer to her real age, with Serena it was a matter of IQ. Michael joined them, but Liz knew how intuitive and intelligent he was, preferring to keep it to himself, not caring what the others thought of him, so it didn’t come as a surprise at all. Maria had been the first one to realize it, when that night, at the nooky motel, he had recited a whole paragraph of James Joyce’s Ulysses, flawlessly and with such a knowing look in his eyes that it left her no doubts that he understood it much better than even their teachers did. But still they weren’t expecting what came out of his mouth:

- Time on Antar is very much slower than here, that’s another reason why Earth was chosen for us. Still I’m very worried about our people, Khivar must be stopped. I need to know what’s going on there for my timing to be correct. -

- I’m in touch with your father and aunt as often as it is needed Michael, you will be the first to know when the time in near, and it isn’t yet. - Serena assured him.

- I should be talking to them! There must be a way to by-pass my vibes not to be detected! - Michael had Liz totally confused, and Serena had to smile.

Liz couldn’t believe she had missed something so important, and here it was Michael who had brought it to her attention.

- What was that? - She hated to be in the dark.

- Lord Ramthis’ power as a warlord waned when his son Rath-Michael took over, so although he’s also Royal blood, he is no longer considered a source for the perpetuation of his dynasty, in fact, he stopped being one when his wife died. That is why his “vibes”, as Michael puts it, are weak and meaningless, posing no threat, but Michael’s, containing Rath-Michael’s strong RNA, are detected even within a fraction of a second’s exposure. That’s why he can’t make a direct contact with them. - Serena shook her head in despair.

- Haven’t you tried dreamwalking? That couldn’t be detected! - Liz beamed, happy to find a way to be ahead of them.

- Michael thinks so too, but first we are trying to find out if it won’t endanger Isabel, getting Khivar back at her. It’s not safe until we prove the contrary and Michael isn’t risking it. -

- You’re right, it’s so difficult and complicated! - Liz rolled her eyes.

She was sorry to see in his clear liquid eyes how much he was suffering for his people and wondered how he could keep it to himself on top of all he had to go through, worrying about them too.

- Michael, you will get immediately any message I get from your father and aunt. Don’t you trust me? - Serena asked.

- Serena! - He answered outraged. - How can you…? -

Before he could finish, she opened her arms to him. Michael fell into them and wrapped her in a bear hug. Liz had to look at the seer’s feet, finding it strange that she seemed to match his size and she was amused to find her on tiptoes on his boots. He whirled her around about three times, laughing like children.

- Michael! Put me down! You’ll make me throw up! - Serena giggled.

- Hey, not on me! - Michael put her back down and kissed her forehead.

- Ok, I think we’ve made enough progress for one day, and you may as well take a well deserved rest. We’ll regroup at 1:00 am and work 4 more hours. Michael, you have about 3 hours to help Isabel, and we’ll see how it goes, ok? -

They walked over to the bedrooms where Serena found Uncle Derek screaming and cheering with the guys as they watched a football game. She shook her head smiling and decided to let him have his fun. They found the rest in Liz and Max’s room watching some HBO and the second they arrived at the door, both Maria and Isabel stood up. Isabel started sitting back, a little embarrassed, but Maria stopped her and pushed her towards Michael.

- Use our room, no need to freak Stuart out. - Maria smiled at Isabel.

- Stuart won’t mind…- Isabel started to say.

- Wrong choice of words, let me rephrase: no need to get Stuart horny for Spaceboy. - Maria whispered in Isabel’s ear.

This got them both giggling. Serena and Liz headed for the bed to watch the girly film as Liz used her empathy to send a message to Michael:

- Block me out please…I want to enjoy the film with no porno interruptions! -

Michael smirked, letting her know he had got it loud and clear and he reached out for Isabel.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 13

Isabel took his hand and held Maria’s with her other one. She gave it a squeeze and mouthed: “thank you!” Before Maria let go of Isabel, she couldn’t help get in touch with the alien girl’s feelings and they left her breathless. The tenderness Isabel felt for Michael was overwhelming, and left Maria with tears in her eyes. She remembered that Isabel, in her other life as Vilandra, had received the baby Rath-Michael after he lost his mother and brother, and his father left him in the castle with her family. She was completely taken by the beautiful true little Prince, proud of being his cousin, and couldn’t stay away from him. As he grew up close to her, she fell in love with him a little more each day, easily seeing in the young boy, the kind of man he would undoubtedly become. Of course there was lust. She couldn’t help it when she looked at and touched his compact tight body, as she knew every eye in the five planets was on him, with the irresistible lust for his Royal blood, which unfortunately could only be accessed through his body. That, plus his just as irresistible charisma, as the rebel last true prince who preferred to be a warrior and keep his people safe to sitting on a throne away from the action, made the Antares drool when they looked at his handsome face. And he was hers! Ok, so her creepy brother had been the lucky one to be his healer and chosen a connection that also made him his lover, but she was the only female for him, of that she was absolutely sure. He had been cursed with a cruel fate, which was just repeating itself, and nothing could be done about it. Now that the Antares tragedy was over, she loathed Khivar and what he had made her do, the bastard had murdered her true and only love with the worst traitor’s death, one so unspeakable that it had been the first time it had been applied in the galaxy, and to an innocent hero who had lived risking his life to keep his people safe. It was so unfair. Khivar didn’t know how lucky he had been that last time he had had the nerve to try to take her back with him, that she still didn’t know what she did now, or she would have strangled him with her own hands. The human “puppet” could have probably been saved by Max, but she was sure Khivar wouldn’t have been able to survive her hate and fury with her present knowledge. Isabel idolized Michael, she was infatuated with him ever since he came back to her life, yet at the same time, she felt this panic, unable to accurately place its source, that she could hurt him beyond repair causing him to die because of her. Every time she wanted to let go and be with him completely, the warning lit up like a blinding beacon in this otherwise inaccessible corner of her brain, filling her with such a foreboding that her fear made her desires stop dead in their tracks. At that time, she had mistakenly identified it as a forbidden incestuous scenario, and that’s why after her uncontrollable coming of age, she had these terrible guilty feelings that had her keeping her distance not to make him pay again with his death.
Maria felt so sorry that all that lack of information had kept them apart, but at the same time she had to recognize that it had allowed her to have what she did with Michael, which she treasured and was thankful that Isabel respected. She knew what she had taken away from Isabel, and though she felt bad for her, there was no way she was letting go of what she had with Michael. She felt Isabel’s fingers letting go of her hand and she was astounded by the amount of input she had received in those seconds. Isabel turned to Michael and he walked out pulling her behind him.

Once in the bedroom, Michael let go of her hand and lay on the bed, a little unsure of what to do next. He loved Isabel so much, now that he remembered what their lives on Antar had been like, now that he knew exactly what had happened and how she had been used by Khivar, how innocent she really was in spite of what had happened to him because of her, his feelings for her were just as strong as they had been then. That didn’t mean he loved Maria any less, and he respected what Isabel was trying to have with Stuart. He understood her need to have someone just hers, but that seemed an impossible luxury because Stuart had made an unwitting bond with him when he healed him, before he got to know Isabel. It had given the human doctor a taste of the irresistible lust for Michael, through a total alien source with no control over it. It also didn’t mean Stuart loved Isabel any less, but the attraction for the boy was as irresistible as the most addictive human drug at its peak. That was accurately translated into what they jokingly called “Michael vibes”, unaware that they had really nailed it. No one better than Isabel to know what it was like, she had experienced it when she was 13, and was the only one who had the antidote to it: having witnessed his torture and death right before her eyes, making her dread to go through it again. Yes, the lust was there, but she could control it, and was glad she didn’t have to now, because they had to be together to activate her shield. It was just what they needed to release the tension of their repressed feelings, so they started to relax into it with no guilt.
Isabel sat on the bed beside him and waved his clothes away, one of her hands gently kneading his back while the other did the same to his thigh. They came together at his ass and Michael sighed ending in a moan. He reached back and held her wrist.

- Come here…- He whispered softly. Isabel lay beside him and Michael eased himself over her.

- Michael…- She gasped as he laid his cheek on her breast and the tip of his tongue played with her nipple.

Isabel’s fingers buried in his hair as her other hand raked his back as far down as she could. Her nails scratching his skin made him shiver and moan, and he felt on fire when her hands covered her brand and Max’s, along with Maria’s. Michael knew she was asking him to block them out to be able to let go. She wouldn’t mind flashing it all back to them later, but right now, she just wanted to be totally alone with him to relax and enjoy it. Michael felt what she was doing and decided to trust her reasons for it, blocking himself out from any access. He raised his face from her breast and locked eyes with her in a silent question.

- Michael, you know I have nothing against Maria…- He nodded and smirked so she continued. - But with what I know today, if I could turn back time, I swear I would speak out as soon as I was able to and beg my dad to get you with us. I wouldn’t stay away from you after we bonded even if I thought you were my brother. And if you still found yourself attracted to Maria in spite of being with me, I would understand it, anything to stop you from getting hurt. Michael, I love you so much! -

- Izzie, you know that’s not possible, even to our people or they would have already prevented what happened to us instead of having to send us here. It’s ok, it’s better for us to accept it and try to make the best of our experiences, no matter how painful they are because they have taught us a lot and made us better persons. The past is past, we’re in the present now, and you need something I can give you. I want to give it to you to keep you safe, and I love you just as much. It’s only the two of us here now. - Michael whispered, assuring her he had already blocked everyone out.

He kissed her and that was all it took for Vilandra and Rath-Michael to meld with them and the passion they knew on Antar kicked in with the one of Michael and Isabel. Every single point of contact sparked with electricity charging to the utmost their desire to become one and sending them over the edge. Michael’s body became as sensitive as under the effects of alcohol, and Isabel wanted to possess him as completely as she did back home. The second their human and alien passions fused, the atmosphere in the room crackled with the incredible amounts of static their joint energies created. She craved his touch to get rid of her demons, and feel liberated from the stigma of false treachery. He craved her touch to heal his emotional wounds and ease the pain they gave him. Michael carefully started easing himself into her, and her body responded, opening to him to receive him. He loved her with all the intensity of both of their lives, sweet and gently, just how he felt for her as she anchored her nails on his flesh, demanding and hungry for him. She was coming even sooner than he thought she would, but he waited for her, to share her third one as was usual to him, but then she did something completely unexpected.

- I can play the game too, Michael, and with an alien twist to it. - She whispered against his lips. - I’ll give you what I want. You’ll love it! Oh, and it’s black…-

The size of the cock Michael felt Isabel was pushing into him was definitely “black” and his Rath-Michael alien side immediately remembered Geehan on Antar while his Michael human side recalled the incident with Leroy, Hank’s black friend.

- Ungh! Ooohhhhh Isabel…- He grunted and moaned.

She felt it as if it was her own, and how it was fitting inside him by sheer force. When she felt it was stopped inside him, there was still more than an inch left outside, but Michael expertly maneuvered it all into him with a gasp and a hiss. The amazing constriction was enough to make her come again making it throb inside him and he almost lost it. He lay in her arms shuddering with the effort to stay in control and barely won the battle. As soon as she felt he was up to it again, Isabel teased him first just sliding in and out in a delicious way, then she teased him with her powers, turning the illusion into a string of beads without changing the length and width making him purr with delight. Then she wickedly resorted to a spiral shape, screwing it into and out of him, and this time it was too much for both of them as Michael went wild with pleasure. He whimpered and sobbed as he let himself go as soon as Isabel started coming. As the aftermath enveloped them, she felt a little bad having taken the last idea from Nicholas in the Antar torture chamber, but this time the results had been sublime to say the least.
Michael’s orgasm was so strong that he ended passed out over Isabel so she flexed her elbows and pushed her fingers under her body creating, with her powers, an inch thick vacuum which raised her from the mattress just enough to allow her to cope with his weight without the least discomfort. Then she pushed her fingers between his and held his hands tight sharing their pleasant alien state. Michael purred, sighed, slithered and writhed making her feel so good to be there with him. She came down a little before him, and she covered his back with playful scratches. He started stretching out with awakening abandon and feeling her under him, he turned his face and kissed her neck.

- Oh shit! Sorry Iz, I’ll…- He began to apologize and push up from her, realizing where he was.

- Don’t you dare move away from me until you have my permission, Michael! - Isabel crossed her wrists at the small of his back and pressed him to her.

- Are you ok? - He asked, worriedly.

- Of course I am, what are alien powers for? Check under me…- She giggled.

Michael slid his hand under her shoulders and chuckled with her.

- Michael, I’ve been thinking, maybe we should keep some of this between us, I don’t want Maria to feel…you know? It’s her game after all, even if she can only give you back what you do…until she gets her powers, that is…- She frowned.

- No, Iz, I’m not lying to her and neither are you. It wouldn’t be right. - He said.

- Michael, are you sure…? - Isabel doubted, she didn’t want to cause any problems between them.

- Yes, I am. - Typical Michael’s end of discussion.

He pushed up a little and kissed her, reminiscing their previous life. Isabel kissed him back with all the love she had for him from that life and this one. Then she used her powers to slide easily from under him and he flopped down on the bed.

- Let me check you…- She knelt behind him and after spreading him carefully, she placed her fingertip on Max’s scar, making him jerk.

- Max is jealous! - She giggled and gave him a wet warm lick from right behind his balls, all the way up to the dip over his tail bone.

Michael squirmed and growled as Isabel got up from the bed.

- We have to go, c’mon, get up! - She spanked him and he moaned and pushed up lazily.

- I think Stuart is jealous too. - He teased her.

- I know, but I’m not sure about whom he’s more jealous. - She said truthfully.
- Ok, let’s go. -

And before Michael could protest, she waved her hand and cleaned, refreshed and clothed them both. Michael smirked, totally convinced a shower would have been better but it was too late. Anyway, he had to admit it was better not to make things any worse by taking longer than necessary.

Michael couldn’t help observe the disturbing look in Maria’s eyes when she met his as Isabel joined hands with her and flashed her everything. When it was over, he went straight to her and took her in his arms, but she felt like a limp rag doll. He noticed she was focusing on something behind him and he turned to see Stuart’s eyes were on him, over Isabel’s shoulder as they embraced. She had been right about where Stuart’s jealousy was. He winced knowing how both Maria and Isabel were feeling because of him. How could those things happen to him without his wanting them to?

- Maria, I need to be with you. - He begged.

- Sorry Michael, not now. I want to see how Isabel’s powers are coming on. It should be worth it if it worked…I guess. - She sounded distant, as if she were talking to just an acquaintance, not even a friend.

“What happened to Spaceboy?” Michael winced, deeply hurt, so he just nodded wistfully and let her go. Everyone was totally focused on Isabel to see if and how her shield was finally working.

It was Michael’s turn to feel completely left out, so he made an extra effort to block everyone out, even Serena, from the way he was hurting right then. He turned, unnoticed and went back to his room. Not caring about what Isabel’s powers had done to him, he waved his clothes away and went straight to the shower. He stood with the spray on his face, washing away his tears as they mixed with the water, wishing he could also wash away so easily the effects the last couple of hours had had on him. Not his contribution to Isabel’s safety, of course, not that. She needed that. He would never take her protection away, just the way things had turned out on him, only that. He faced the other way and let the water rinse his back down from his shoulders and then used his powers to turn it off and dry himself. No one would be there for him, waiting with a towel, high hopes! He went to the bed and threw himself down on it, wetting the pillow with his tears. He wondered if anyone really cared about him, not for what he could do or give, but for him, for the person, the alien or hybrid that he was. Sometimes he wished he could have the power of not caring about the others anymore and just end his miserable life. He just wanted to die; he was in such pain, that even he was finding it hard to deal with.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 14

After more than an hour of practicing and gaining inch by inch, Isabel managed a fairly decent shield, covering just her and whoever was right behind her. Then she had to stop because she was exhausted so Kyle took over managing now ten inches of green light coming from his fingertips. Half an hour later he formed his shield but just for a couple of seconds, still not able to hold it any longer.

- Come here, Maria. - Serena called her.

She took hold of her hand and told Liz to hold the other one. Then Max, Isabel, Stuart, Laurie and Kyle wrapped up the circle.

- Listen Maria, blasting and your shield may still be a little dangerous, but I’m sure I can develop your empathy. You said Michael said you could have it if you wanted it, right? So it’s already there, you can be sure of that. Look at me and tell me whatever comes to your head, no matter how absurd it may seem. - Serena squeezed Maria’s hand.

Maria’s eyes locked on hers and smiled shaking her head.

- Tell me! - Serena insisted.

- Lollipops? Of many colours? - She asked, doubtful.

- Close. It’s a beach full of multi coloured parasols. Not bad. Again! -

- A rainbow? Moving with the wind? - She frowned.

- Almost. It’s the flag of the Incas, which has all the colours of the rainbow. Now I think it’s the gay flag too. Try again. -

- Pink…clouds? Wait!...Yes, definitely pink clouds. - She nodded.

- Cotton candy! - Serena laughed, delighted. - You see? You have it! I’ve been sending you my thoughts and you got them each time, you just misinterpreted them but you got the idea right away! It’s a great start, all you have to do is practice, and Liz can get you going in no time! Liz, what is it? - Serena asked her.

- Cotton candy…where’s Michael? - She looked around the room not seeing the tall boy.

- He’s probably watching hockey! There’s nothing he needs to practice so why should he be here? - Said Maria in a bitter tone of voice.

- No, I can’t feel him, why should he have blocked me out now? Can you feel him? - She turned to Serena, Max and Isabel, getting a negative answer from each.

- I don’t like this. - Serena headed out of the room with the others close behind her.

The bedrooms were empty, but maybe he had left through the door to Serena’s house when they weren’t paying attention. Liz placed her hands on the empty bed and slid them up to the pillow.

- He was here…and he was crying. I can feel his tears here. - She was close to tears herself.

- Ok, let’s just spread out, to my house first and then to yours Laurie. - Serena had them organized in seconds.

They checked the entire house, even the pool area but he wasn’t there, so they proceeded to Laurie’s. They searched the whole house finding it empty. Then they went to knock on Sylvia and Anita’s doors, sorry for waking them up and asking if they had seen him, but they just got them worried because they hadn’t. They ended at the stables and Rubén and Javi came to join them saying they had been cleaning the cabin and cutting the overgrown weed around it until it grew dark. They had checked the horses before turning in at about 11pm but they hadn’t seen him. They went to check again just in case and noticed Moonshadow’s sweat pad was damp, so he had been ridden not so long ago, but they hadn’t heard anything. They thanked them and left, knowing Michael had used his powers to be silent. They went to the cabin with no luck so they returned to the workshop through the tunnel, finding it completely dark. Serena sensed something and only turned on a dim light, enough to let them see Michael was lying apparently asleep on one of the mats on the far opposite corner of the room. They rushed to him and Serena immediately realized he wasn’t asleep; he was unconscious and burning with fever.

- Max! Stuart! It’s up to you! - She exclaimed and watched them crouch on either side of Michael.

- He’s not physically hurt, but his fever is very high. - Max sighed and shook his head as Stuart got up and headed for his room.

- It’s my fault! - Maria started sobbing.

- Then it’s mine too! - Isabel’s eyes were shining with tears.

She went to Maria and they embraced, shaking and crying.

- Oh no, none of that. The blame is then mine because I was the one who decided Michael had to help Isabel with her shield. But when something has to be done, there’s no way out. No time for guilty feelings, perhaps later, we need to help him now! - Serena was totally in charge.

They approached the trio on the floor and Laurie sat and eased his head on her lap. Michael’s erratic breathing filled the room, as he whimpered and sobbed. When his face rested on Laurie, he sighed but his breathing was still laboured. Liz sat beside them and caressed his hot cheek, passing her thumb over his lips. She found them cracked by the fever. She got up and rushed out of the room coming back with Stuart. She knelt by Michael and squeezed some pure Vaseline on her fingertip from the little tube she kept in her purse to prevent chapped lips. Then she turned to Maria, with a doubtful look, but her best friend nodded and Liz carefully applied it soothing his dry lips. He winced and moaned.

- What the hell is that? - Liz heard Kyle exclaim as she got up.

Stuart had taken out of his bag what looked like a jumbo sized thermometer.

- It looks like, but it’s not for an elephant. It’s really an old fashioned thermometer for making candy; it was dropped into the pot and hung from the rim with this clip at the end of the chain. It goes up to 390º so it will give us his real temperature. - Stuart explained. - I know it’s kind of thick but it’s not as thick as…you know?...So I think he’ll have no problems or major discomfort. -

- Where did you get it from? - Serena asked as he lubed the monstrosity and pushed it into Michael.

Michael grunted and tried to squirm, but Stuart was ahead of him, pressing his hand on his thigh to keep him still. Stuart took his time to answer as he sat beside his patient opposite Max, where Liz had been sitting, and kept holding the protruding instrument as a precaution before he continued.

- A couple of weeks ago I received a call from the lady who was renting me a room before I moved in to Laurie’s, reminding me I had left some stuff over at her house, so I went to pick them up. She was having a yard sale and out of curiosity I took a snoop around. I found this baby and immediately thought of Michael. It was working perfectly; she said she had used it until a year or so ago when she bought a modern digital one. I thought maybe I should get one like her new one, but when she took me to the kitchen to show me it wasn’t broken, she also used the new one to make sure they both registered the same reading. They did, but the digital one was flat and square shaped, so it was no good. It worked fine so I got it. I’m not sure about the length of time so we’ll leave it in a little longer just in case. - Stuart kept checking his watch, his other hand still on Michael. The boy tried to move a few times, but Stuart’s fingers dug into his tight flesh, though his voice calming him seemed to work better than his grip. They went on waiting in absolute silence, not sure of what to say anyway, until Stuart started removing the thermometer and his eyebrows shot up when he read it.

- Jesus! - He exclaimed.

Max took it from him and his eyes opened wide as he saw the reading.

- Dammit Max! How much is it? - Isabel shouted at him.

-It’s 126º - Max told her, showing it to them.

- We need to bring him to our bathroom. - Serena ordered and headed that way.

Max, Stuart and Kyle looked at each other and shrugged.

- We’ve done it before at the mall, so we may as well do it again. - Stuart said.

- No, wait! - Serena shouted back. - Laurie, get up. -

She rushed back to them and waved her hand creating a three foot vacuum under the mat on which Michael was lying, like Isabel had done, elevating it so they just pushed it through the tunnel all the way to the bathroom as Serena rushed in front of them. She led them to a tub large enough to hold Michael comfortably. Then she filled it with water and used her powers to make it icy cold. The guys eased him into it the same way as they had prepared to carry him and placed his face on the head rest nook. Michael initially hissed at the ice cold water but then seemed to welcome it. Stuart kept touching him but found he had just cooled slightly. He was still alarmingly hot.

- We’ll have to cool him inside too. - Stuart frowned.

- I can do that. - Isabel said, then asking Maria. - That ok with you? -

- Do it! - She answered without losing a second.

Isabel took the plastic tumbler from beside the toothbrushes and shaped it into a transparent tube, rounded at the tip for easy intromission. She extended her hand palm up pointing her index at Liz, who without the need for words, squeezed a glob from her tube of Vaseline on it. Once ready, she got it under the water and aimed it between Michael’s thighs. She spread him with one hand and they watched the lubed tip disappear into him as he tried to move away.

- Keep still, Michael! - Isabel ordered and he froze.

Maria nodded, learning the alien girl’s effective technique to control him.

Now they could see the icy water rushing into him through the tube as Michael moaned and went tight. Maria was almost drooling at the way his muscles stood out with the effort to stay still.

- That’s enough. - Stuart said and Isabel stopped but left the tube inside him.

Stuart reached under the water and pulled Michael’s hips up, holding him there so they could see the water seeping out of him through the tube. When it stopped, Stuart let him down again.

- Do it again, Isabel. - He decided.

She did it five times. His temperature did go down after the first three, but the last two brought hardly any difference. Stuart checked it again with his new acquisition, and it had gone down to 111º. He nodded and took some ampoules from his black bag and filled a large 20 cc’s syringe.

- Max, hold him up for me like I just did. - He asked him. - Liz, you know what I need you to do. -

Max did as Stuart wanted and Liz fished in his bag and wet some cotton wool in alcohol. She wiped Michael’s butt where the doctor indicated, and he proceeded to inject the antipyretic in two places between Maria’s brands, on the top ones and two more on the bottom ones. Then he did the same on the other side. Michael hissed and gasped, but kept still. He could hear Maria’s voice crystal clear as if she were whispering right beside him and he knew the empathy she so much wanted had managed to come to the surface probably because of the strained situation. Maria had been wishing for it every time they had made love each night since they had arrived at Serena’s, and Michael realized he must have passed it on to her through their connection but it hadn’t been activated. Michael hoped the fear for his life had spontaneously done it because he didn’t know what Serena had been doing. She had no way of knowing yet how well it had worked but Michael did, and it was the most useful information he was getting of this painful experience he was going through. He ached to feel Maria’s touch and sent it to her to see if he was on the right track. It only took a second for Maria to drop on her knees and slide her fingers into his hair as her other hand cupped his chin to raise his lips to hers, proving him right.

“I love you Maria, please don’t be mad at me. I can’t help being the only one who can activate the powers on all you guys. I didn’t ask for it, but I’m glad to be useful. I hate to make you uncomfortable. It just kills me!” He whispered, his voice husky with pain.

“Michael, I love you more, baby. I’m so sorry! I just put myself in your place, and I would probably do exactly the same thing if it was up to me. How could I deny it? You just have to do it, love, for everyone’s safety, it’s ok, as long as I can have you all to myself when we go to bed together. You owe me big, you know it! Now please get better, for me.”

Michael gave a deep sigh. He winced and then relaxed. His breathing started stabilizing and he began to shiver.

- He’s cold, and it’s not nice anymore. - Maria said in a strange, stable voice.

Serena smiled, sure now of what had happened between them. She felt Liz’s eyes on her and knew she had got the same information too. Michael was opening to her and that meant he was better. His cheeks were still flushed and his eyes were still closed, but they knew the fever was slowly leaving him.

- Get him out, please. - Maria insisted and Stuart agreed.

Max and Stuart heaved his upper body out of the tub and got him partly on the elevated mat, draped over the edge as Isabel dried what was out of the water. Kyle fished his hips out and Max hurried to get his legs as Stuart held him in place. Isabel finished drying him as he came out and Serena placed a blanket over him up to his shoulders. When he groaned fighting it and shoved it down to his hips, they knew he was almost normal. They took him back to his bed where Stuart checked his temperature again and it was now 108º. It was definitely going down.
The next reading was 103º, followed by a 99.9, and they could finally relax. He was now sleeping with just a few writhes and moans every now and then, so Isabel decided to try to dreamwalk him. When she got to him, Michael was reliving those moments after he blocked them all out and left to shower and cry on his bed. His thoughts had them realizing, that in spite of his strength when it came to protect them, it was so easy to push him over the edge because of his love for them. It really broke them down to see him so emotionally vulnerable to the way they felt about him. Then suddenly, Serena seemed to go into some kind of trance, her whole body was enclosed in a blinding light. She also seemed to be growing taller, but on looking at her feet, they could see they were suspended a few inches off the floor. Another brilliant image materialized in front of her, a tall noble looking man whom they immediately recognized as Rath-Michael’s father, the former warlord Ramthis. He walked towards the boy on the bed and just stood there watching him. The others were blinking until their eyes got used to the light, waiting to see what he would do. When he turned to face them, they could tell by the expression in his face that he was quite angry. He looked at the group of frightened people in front of him from one to the other, as if trying to recognize them. He stopped in front of Max and leant forwards narrowing his eyes. Then his hands went to touch his ears.

- Zan? Yes, it has to be you. - He tugged at his ears and scoffed.

Max was bombarded by images shared by all of them of the many times he had been abusive to Michael, in any way and the man went on talking in a strange smooth sounding language which had a lilting quality and though it was foreign to them, they could clearly understand it.

- How could you Zan? You’re hopeless! You’ll never learn! - Max went beet red as his Antares uncle searched among the other faces and stopped at Isabel. His hand waved in front of her face and her hair was again long and blonde.

-Vilandra, yes! Why would you change your appearance? You know you can’t fool me! I can believe it of Zan, but you? - He shook his head and continued after invading her mind with the times she had been unfair to Michael.

He stopped at Kyle, looked down at him and scoffed. Then at Maria who looked back at him shaking and scared.

- You should ask Vilandra to teach you how to show your love for him in a reasonable way. - He nodded and went on.

This time he focused on Laurie, Liz and Stuart at the same time in a typical alien way. He slid his hand over Laurie’s hair and smiled.

- Thank you for your love for your brother. - He told her smiling. - Thank you for understanding him and thank you for healing him when his healer failed him. -

His face was also gentle as he thanked Liz and Stuart before he turned back to Michael.
He knelt on the floor and passed his hand down the boy’s back and up again to caress his hair.

- No one is worth your pain, child, leave that to your enemies and those who envy you and crave your blood. They can only hurt you physically because they can’t touch your soul. We need you…- The shining image of a grieving lady whom they identified and Zan and Vilandra’s mother flashed beside Michael, also touching his hair before she disappeared.

- Your real people need you, Rath-Michael, I love you son, we’ll be waiting for you when the time is right. - The next second, he was gone.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 15

Max, Isabel and Maria stood there looking guilty but Liz, Laurie and Stuart were smug and pleased. Kyle was totally confused. The man hadn’t even taken the trouble to say a word to him, and he was trying to figure out what had happened, what it meant. Serena gave a sigh reminding them of her presence and when she finally opened her eyes she wasn’t shining anymore.

- Well, Ramthis was certainly pissed. - She observed, blinking a couple of times.

- He hates me! - Maria sobbed.

- He didn’t seem to like us any better either! - Isabel frowned.

- Remember the future of Antar depends on Michael, how else could you expect him to feel when he saw him like this? - Serena sighed. - They need him ready and fit to fight for them, and not in this negative state of mind. We have to do something about it! -

Serena knelt by Michael and Liz, Laurie and Stuart did the same, two on each side. They noticed Michael was wincing and moaning and had both arms under him, his hands on his stomach as if he was hurting there like that time he cheated on his diet. They had thought he was just snuggling when he turned his hips a little sideways as he usually did in his sleep, but now they knew that wasn’t the case. Serena turned to the four culprits standing behind them to their right, and almost laughed at the way they were looking, standing side by side with Kyle as the new acquisition, their hands clasped together in front of their laps. She almost pictured them behind bars and dressed in thick black and white horizontal stripes.

- C’mon Max, I need you here! All of you! I need to restore his flow of energy and it will take all of yours to get it back there! What are you waiting for? - She exclaimed.

That got them out of their stupor and they slowly took their expected places.

- He’s blocked us out and there’s nothing we can do about it. As his healer, Max, check out if he’s in physical pain as I suspect and why? - Serena told Max.

King or not, it was his duty to heal him. Max worked his hands under Michael’s, breaking through his resistance with his soft words:

- Please Michael, let me see what’s wrong with you, I don’t want you to hurt, let me make you feel better, I love you Michael…-

Max closed his eyes in full concentration and when he opened them, he eased his hands off of him and shrugged.

- His stomach is hurting, but there’s nothing physically wrong with him. - He confirmed.

- It’s psychological, like I thought. Ok, Liz, I need some help here. -

Very gently, they took Michael’s arms and pulled them out from under him, laying them at his sides. Michael whimpered but cooperated straightening his slightly flexed legs and lying flat on his belly. They could’ve sworn the sound that left his lips was a sob and it was echoed with the ones from Maria and Isabel. They knelt by Michael’s sides but they were still one short.

- Derek, don’t be shy, we’ll need four on each side, that’s it, thank you. Now, boost me up! You know the drill! Just send your energy and your love to him. - Serena went to take her place between Michael’s spread thighs, sliding her hands all the way up his legs to end up right under Max and Isabel’s, which were covering their corresponding brands, pushing her thumbs together first on his scars, then under his tail bone and working her way up his spine. Michael gasped, whimpered and moaned as he felt the combined electricity shooting up his back and branching out throughout his body.

- Father! - Michael screamed, surprising them all, who almost let go of him in fright, his voice changing into a pleading tone as he continued. - Don’t leave me please! I don’t want to be here! I want to go with you! Let me fight for my people! Let me kill Khivar even if I die doing it! Let me do something worth it with my life! -

He must have got some answer, undetected by the others, because he nodded and sighed, not happy with the result but accepting it. He visibly relaxed and his breathing stabilized, so Stuart checked his temperature and came up with a reasonable 99.6.

- Alright! He needs to sleep to get back in sync and we need to rest to restore the energy we gave him, so…Max, Isabel…- Serena summoned them.

With what little energy they had left, they waved their hands and fused together all the mats making a huge bedlike one, and dropped flat on their backs from the effort. The other ones did likewise, using Michael’s body as an equally huge pillow and fell asleep for a regenerating rest.

Three hours later, Serena, Isabel and Max sat up at the same time with the precision of programmed robots. They couldn’t help look at each other and smile. They checked out the others but they were completely out of action, Kyle snoring softly as he usually did.

- Alright guys, this is an obviously alien thing now, we’ll brief them later. Max, check Michael up please. - Serena asked him.

Max knelt beside Michael and placed both his hands on his back and closed his eyes in concentration. Then he turned to Serena and nodded.

- He’s fine, just sleeping. -

- Ok, then, I need you to place your hands on your brands. We need to get in his mind to know what happened, what exactly got him in this state. - Serena said.

Max and Isabel straddled Michael’s thighs placing their hands on their brands, and Serena straddled his lower back staying on her knees and leaning a little forwards with her hands over Max and Isabel’s, facing them, her thumbs pushing into the base of Michael’s last vertebra. They were careful not to touch Maria’s so it could stay only on the alien side, and closed their eyes, concentrating on what their hands made them feel. When the three contacts were made, blue sparks the colour of Gandarium covered their hands and Michael jerked and gasped. Then he sighed and lay quietly.
The three conscious aliens were transported into a state of peace and totally weightless feeling. They were surrounded by light but it didn’t last long. Suddenly the bright environment they were at changed into darkness and they felt unsure and uncomfortable. When it became unbearable, the light returned, enveloping them in soft pastel colours which didn’t last and darkened to navy blue, burgundy and black before they thought they couldn’t stand it anymore and the light returned. This kept happening until Serena decided she had seen enough and brought them out of it.

- What was that? - Isabel asked blinking her eyes.

- That’s Michael’s mind. The few moments in which he feels comfortable are soon covered by the shadows of doubt and discomfort which unfortunately last much longer as you have been able to see. He fights them and gains the upper hand but it doesn’t last long and they keep coming at him. They are the feelings of guilt about being away and unable to help his people. That’s why he wanted to go with his father, to meet his destiny once and for all, but Ramthis wants him to wait until the appropriate time again, and Michael is getting too restless. - Serena explained.

- Is there anything we can do? Anyway we can help him? - Asked Max.

- I’m afraid there isn’t. His connection with his previous life now that he has seen and lived it, has got too strong, and he’s getting this overload that he easily got rid of during the physical strain of a battle. But here…it just keeps building up. He’s like a coiled spring, ready to lash out but he has no enemy to attack. -

- It’s killing him…- Isabel whispered.

- Yes, at least it’s not literal…- Serena frowned.

- Why don’t I feel the same pressure, I’m the king and they’re my people too… - Max wondered.

- Sorry Max, but I have to be blunt, you never had to fight for them, and here, when you get uptight for any reason, you have someone to lash out at, and that’s Michael. He’s not like you, he may take it from you, but he just can’t do it, he can’t explode with any of you like you do, so he implodes, and he goes into this kind of denial. You haven’t seen it before because when he feels it coming, he stays away. But now, under the circumstances, he has no way to do it privately, because as you have seen, we went all over to look for him, and he can’t get far enough without putting you all at risk, so this is the result. He prefers to shut down and suffer it this way. Let’s just lie and relax in contact with him and he will be able to relax too. Anyway, this is our nighttime. - Serena knew they had already slept their usual share but they could just close their eyes and relax, resting peacefully so those feelings would go straight to Michael’s mind.

- Max? - They heard about two hours later.

They turned to see Liz was sitting up as the others started doing the same and the three aliens moved away from Michael.

- Almost five hours…they’re getting there! - Serena observed. - Liz, can you feel Michael? -

- Is he alright? Wait…- She closed her eyes, concentrating.

- Can you feel him? Has he blocked you out? - Serena wanted her answer.

- No, it doesn’t feel that way, it’s different…he’s sleeping, no dreams, not on his part, but…-

Michael moaned and started tossing and mumbling in Antares, talking with someone from back home but they could all understand him clearly.

- I have to do it…I need to…you can’t do that to me! Please, don’t! Father, don’t! Alright, alright…ALRIGHT! You know what you’re doing. I get it. It’s just that…I just…Shit! It’s so hard! I know I’m ready! Dammit! I’m sorry, but it’s not fair! - He was furious, forced to accept what was asked of him.

- What is it with him? Who is he talking to? - Kyle asked.

- Liz? - Serena nodded towards the girl, to see if she was in sync with her.

- He isn’t dreaming, but it’s like he’s in a dream…someone else’s dream…-

- He’s being dreamwalked. - Isabel said, quite sure of herself.

- But who…? - Maria began.

- My mother. I got it from her. - Isabel confirmed.

- Then why didn’t she do it before, with you? - Maria insisted.

- The last time she dreamwalked, it was because she was restless and worried about her sister-in-law, but she was too late and saw her dying with baby Rath. She was so scared and stunned, that by the time she reacted, Uncle Ramthis was already screaming his head off after finding them dead. She knew there was nothing she could have done, but she was so traumatized not to have been able to save them that she never did it again, afraid of what she would see. - Isabel told her.

- I’m glad she’s doing it again! - Maria said.

- She’s not. It’s like what happened to me with Laurie. Her cries for help went into my dreams, although I didn’t do a thing, but she was able to access me because I have that gift and she has Michael’s DNA. The same thing has happened now that Michael is so frustrated and wanting to get his father to listen to him. He probably went into her dreams and she is trying to make him see reasons. He’s not angry at her but at his father who’s right there with her, though she’s on my Uncle’s side. That’s why Michael is so pissed. - Isabel explained.

Then Michael kept repeating this word: “Ish-mah-yáh, ish-mah-yáh!” and Isabel gasped.

- What is it? Isabel! - Maria shouted with alarm, as that last word was not getting through to them.

- He’s demanding that they promise to keep him in touch with everything that’s happening on Antar and my mother is accepting that it’s his right to know. Though Uncle Ramthis is reluctant, she’s with Michael on this. I don’t like it. - Isabel trembled with fright.

- I don’t either, but it is his right. He’ll get what he asks for. - Serena said.

Michael sighed and relaxed, obviously satisfied by the outcome of his requests.

- He knows how to get to them now. It happened by accident, but now he knows. He won’t stop until he gets what he wants. - Liz frowned.

- Serena, can you make him forget all this? Please, you have to, I know you can! You must! - Maria begged.

- I’m sorry, I have my limits, and Royal blood is one. That’s why my sister had to comply. The only one who can deny it from him is his father, but Michael’s move was smart when he went for his aunt who couldn’t say no to him: his instincts are very sharp; he knows what he’s doing. After all, he is Rath-Michael, ever since he merged with him on that first battle. There’s no going back now, he has to let him out. - Serena said sadly.

They felt as if a dark cloud had descended on them and they couldn’t get away from it.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 16

Then Michael took a deep breath and let it out in a sigh that left him completely relaxed. The darkness lifted and they all felt enveloped by this pleasant coziness, backed up by what they clearly recognized as “Michael vibes”, only they were different. It was as if Michael had not exactly made his peace with his demons, but made a satisfactory truce with them. He took their challenge trusting he could take them on, sure of having victory on his side. The feeling of his being like a coiled spring ready to strike was down from 100% to barely 30%, like he was taking control of what was in store for him. They all turned to look at Liz and found her smiling. She felt their silent question.

- He’s getting stronger, he feels sure of himself, he knows where he stands with all of us and is ok with it. He’ll be fine, but he needs us to also know where we stand with him. -

They were all looking at her as if she were speaking a lost language when Michael took care of the interpretation.

- Uncle Derek, you have business to do. You must go, it’s ok. - The older man went up to Michael taking his hand in his and kissed his cheek. He felt him squeeze his hand with his eyes still closed. He squeezed back and got up, with a smile on his face.

- Laurie, you need to go home and organize the day. I love you, big sis. - She treasured his smirk and rushed to kiss him too, leaving with Serena’s husband.

- Maria…I need you. - He reached out for her and that’s all it took for Maria to go to him and lay beside him.

He lay over her and slid his hands down her sides, ridding her of her clothes but taking care to hide her nudity with his own. He felt the others, except Serena, leaving the room but Michael stopped them.

- Don’t. I need you here with me. -

So they stayed, quite mystified.

Maria’s legs were flexed at either side as Michael slowly entered her. Her nails raised welts all the way down his back and her lips curved in a smile as Michael moaned sharing her pleasure. He just lay still, his breathing filling the room, completely inside her. She was about to ask him if he was alright when she heard his husky voice making her shiver.

- Maria, I need to be full too. -

- You just have to concentrate and…- She began their game, her hands kept scratching their way down to his ass.

- No, love, really full. - He said.

The three men in the room took the cue and wanted to go to him, but only one was able to move. Michael had chosen him, and he was in control.

Maria heard the steps approaching the bed and the weight of someone kneeling behind Michael. She felt his thighs going wider as she spread his ass to expose him.

- Don’t touch her! - Michael warned his male lover, not needing or waiting for an answer.

Maria didn’t need to open her eyes to know ‘his’ hands were right below hers, where Michael’s thighs met his butt, helping her hold him apart. She knew ‘he’ was taking his cock out of his fly when she heard the zipper go down. She wanted to know who it was but she just couldn’t make herself open her eyes. She felt Michael’s hands on her hipbones and suddenly she was lifted off the bed by a smooth soft wedge that had Michael in the perfect position for his other lover. He gasped before he jerked and grunted, burying his face in the crook of her neck: the head had gone in. She knew his eyes were shut tight as he winced, biting his lower lip hard as his sensitive insides dealt with the length and width of the burning penetration.

- Michael, relax, it’s hurting you too much! - Maria begged, her heart breaking with his whimpers.

- I…want…it…- He bit off the words, gritting his teeth as the air hissed through them.

Michael growled in protest as his lover stalled, worried by Maria’s words, paying no attention to his answer. Michael bucked hard and it went in deep.

- Ooohhhhh…Ahhh! - He went, and she knew ‘he’ was all the way in.

Michael eased back down on her, bracing the double weight on his knees, the other male body glued to his, as deep as he could be. They froze, waiting for Michael’s pain to ease the way for pleasure. Maria took advantage of the situation, she had to know! She stretched her hands and grabbed ‘his’ wrists. Kyle! Maria told herself that even if their parents were together, there was no blood tie. He was giving Michael what he wanted, that’s what counted. Michael growled again and Maria could feel Kyle’s fear.

- I swear man! I didn’t do it! - The ex-jock whined.

- Cool it dude, I know! - Michael groaned. - Just fuck me hard! -

Michael pushed back, impaling himself to the hilt and slid down smoothly into Maria. He set the pace into slow lazy deep strokes and Kyle followed his lead, as Michael rammed back hard at the last moment, to get the boost he loved inside him. Maria could tell the difference between their game and a real cock up his ass, and she soon started demanding a faster pace. She pulled Kyle’s hands over Michael’s ass and placed hers on his as Michael gave it to her and got it double fold from Kyle, who shoved in hard when Michael backed away from her. Michael twisted his body to get Kyle shoving where it made him moan with pleasure. Maria just loved his squirming and began to rake her nails up and down his back. She rotated her body in the opposite direction driving Michael crazy but it backfired and she started coming. Michael managed to catch up with her, knowing she would keep coming until he stopped and squeezed Kyle’s out a few seconds before he finished, extending his pleasure with both his lovers’. Michael controlled his aftermath, narrowing it to just the few minutes it took Kyle to grow soft and once he was off him, he waved Maria’s clothes back on, cleaning her up before he rolled on his side to allow her to get up. Maria went to stand beside Liz, not knowing why she had done it, when she heard Michael calling Isabel to him.

The alien girl obediently lay beside Michael who covered her and bared her just like he had Maria. This time he didn’t need to keep the identity of his male lover away from her, and Stuart was summoned to fill him and pleasure him as the wedge was still there, under Isabel now, keeping his ass up and ready for his human lover. Stuart let his erection out of his fly and lodged it in the warmth between Michael’s buttocks with Isabel’s hands spreading the boy for him.

- Heal my back for Isabel to mess it up again. You can do it! - Michael told him, as he felt the head of Stuart’s steel hard cock kissing his entrance.

Stuart understood what he wanted but wasn’t sure he could do it, in spite of Michael’s confidence in his barely awakening empathic skills. He gave a tentative try but nothing happened.

- It…it’s not working…- Stuart sighed disappointed.

- You’re not inside me…- Michael teased, bucking and rubbing against him.

Stuart thrust into him without further invitation so the second he started sliding into him, he reached out again and Maria’s welts started fading. Not completely, but it was a good start. No problems, Isabel could tear him to pieces and Max would wrap it up nicely in the end. That’s why he would come last. Michael felt Stuart worrying as he could see Isabel’s nails making him bleed, his skin still inflamed by the previous scratches, but the pain was making Michael grip him tight and Stuart was in heaven. Isabel was used to Michael’s suffering, knowing the pleasure lurking right behind it, and how to bring it out. She gave Michael just what he asked for, with Stuart gloating over his success and letting the alien boy have it as hard as he liked. He was cupping Michael’s butt apart with his hands to be able to watch his contractions as he teased his g-spot until he had him shivering and almost there, and then he plunged deep in, before he went too far. The different high kept Michael in check but drove him to another kind of ecstasy. Then Stuart’s side to side teasing had Michael doing the same to Isabel and she came making Michael lose it as Stuart skimmed his sweet spot to drive deep and short stab him in there. He came shuddering and moaning, as his lover filled him with wave after wave of his hot thick sperm.

Michael again waited just for Stuart sliding off him to let Isabel get dressed and cleaned with her own powers so he could finish the ritual. Liz didn’t need him to call her. She was beside him, his feelings already in her mind. She let him cover her with the special care he had for her smaller size, enjoying the touch of his velvet soft skin as he faded her clothes away. Her arms went around him, as she felt Max healing his back for her, and though she knew the pain he would soon be in, it wouldn’t stop her from digging her nails into him with the pleasure he would give her. She loved the gentle slow way he eased his way into her, as if she would break, waiting for her to make the first move. She felt Max pulling his cock out of his pants, then trying to outdo the other two using his powers to move like the others couldn’t, and make Michael prefer him over them. He had to take it as a competition; he had to be better than anyone else. He dug his fingers into Michael’s butt to keep him where he wanted him and screwed his way in and out of Michael, making the younger boy shudder and moan as he protected Liz, hovering over her, just barely inside her until Max finished proving himself worthy. Once he set his pace, Michael went in sync with him, reminding him Liz was under him, and began to slide in and out of her, making sure she could keep up with him, and she liked it. Max teased Michael in everyway he could, until he was sobbing and begging Max to let him come but he knew him too well, and he stopped the stimulus at the precise moment, making him squirm and writhe until it hurt. Liz had already come twice and was going for her next one, running her nails up and down Michael’s ribs, careful not to break his skin and add to his ordeal. Max pulled almost out, pressing his pre-cum spewing head into Michael’s prostate and rubbed in a circle, sending a jolt that made Michael cry out and clench so tight that Max had to force himself back in. He went so deep that he miscalculated his next jolt and Michael started coming, sobbing and whimpering, triggering Liz’s third one as Max pounded his guts out working on his own release. Michael was in torture keeping Liz safe from Max’s onslaught, until he finally came and his abundant healing balm soothed Michael’s badly chafed tissues. The current audience could just watch, standing on either side of the bed, witnessing Michael’s amazing resistance to what was being done to him. Max sighed and let go of Michael’s ass, opening his eyes wide in disbelief at the bruises his fingers had left and healing them as well as the few shallow scratches Liz had given him. He kissed the small of Michael’s back and stood up as soon as he was out, sliding his automatically clean cock back into his fly. He was about to step back when he heard Liz’s voice.

- Max…please? Michael is almost passing out. -

He rushed over, cleaning and clothing her, to roll Michael’s unresisting body on his side just long enough for her to get up. Liz sat on the floor beside Michael and kissed his cheek, feeling how spent and sore he was. She became his voice, calling them all to him, and making the physical contact so he could communicate with them with the least effort, using his mind.

- You guys give me all the love I could possibly ask for, and I want to thank you for helping me get my life in order. I finally know what’s expected of me and that I won’t disappoint you or my people on Antar. There’s nothing I can do but wait for my father and aunt to choose the right time and call me over, so until then, I’ll do my best to make sure you’ll all be safe with your powers in perfect sync. I’m here for you whenever you want me, as I have just proved. Maria knows she’s my mate, and nothing will change that, so I’m sure she can deal with my alien side, right love? - He knew Maria was smiling and agreeing. - I’m totally yours all night, or whatever the time it is when we take our rest, and anytime you want me. I’ll never be with anyone without your knowing, I swear. I also know you understand what Isabel meant to me on Antar and that she still does have rights over me which she keeps to herself out of respect for you and now for Stuart. That’s something she has to talk out with you and him. I can’t interfere there. I need to organize my life because it’s the only way to channel my powers to be able to meet my destiny and do what’s right in a successful way. Now, guys, you’ve fucked the living shit out of me, so as you can imagine, I need to sleep and I guess you do too. I’ve been holding back the alien aftermath, so when I let go, it will hit us all together. So stay by me, I need you to share it with me because it’s specially important this time. Laurie is coming back, Serena, I leave it up to you to brief her and Uncle Derek when he comes home, ok? There will be a lot of changes on our next session and our powers won’t be wanting any longer. Trust me, it’s for the best. - Then nothing…and they could see he was fast asleep with the aftermath he had released, slowly descending on them. Rath-Michael and him had become one single being, and his communication with the home planet was now direct and impossible to tamper with by their enemies. They realized they had felt the warrior during this last massive sexual encounter, because Michael hadn’t been asking…he had been ordering and everyone had obeyed without a question. That’s what a General did with his army and they had felt the love and respect Rath-Michael had for his soldiers and his friends, no wonder they loved, trusted and followed him blindly.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 17

Although the group was confused about the importance of this connection, to Serena it was crystal clear. She knew exactly what had happened and what was about to happen. From the moment she had met Michael and embraced him, she had accessed his whole essence down to his very soul, both the alien and human side. He had been bared completely, nothing had been missed or hidden from her. She had gained so much from that first meeting with the hybrid! She had been getting these strong feelings for some time then that something big was about to happen in her life, but it wasn’t clear what, exactly. Her seer powers had been on and off throughout her human impersonation, and even when they were on, they were discouragingly weak. But the second she made physical contact with Michael, his Royal Blood activated them to the maximum and she could never thank him enough. She saw his alien side, the true Rath-Michael essence close and hide into a dark corner of his mind when he lost Vilandra and Zan in the dessert, hurting with his failure to protect them and stay together…again. His human side, Michael, managed to access his alien side only in very stressful moments, but not completely, that’s why his powers, though he had them, were always out of whack. When they got together again in school, Rath-Michael still felt the anger of being separated, and having to live in such degrading conditions, so he remained away. Zan, in Max’s person, had been innocently taunting him to come out every time he healed him, and finally Isabel and Max together, brought him out when they bonded. But it only lasted until she got the guilty feelings and backed down, sending Rath-Michael back to his self imposed prison and Max’s healings weren’t enough to get him out again. Serena could tell that first time, how badly Michael needed his alien side to get rid of the insecurity which was holding him back. That was the main reason for her taking them to Antar and see mainly, what Rath-Michael’s life had been like. Prove of what it had done to Michael, was his determination to merge with his alien side reaching out to him on that first battle and not only getting through but really going there. Once that first step had been taken, there was no stopping him. The interruptions during the longer time he spent in Roswell away from her had only delayed the transition, creating drawbacks that made it slower still. The need for the group’s protection through the activation of their awakening powers, though they were in different stages, had forced Rath-Michael to demand Michael’s attention so they could divide the task. It was Michael’s insecurities that kept holding Rath-Michael back until the original alien side decided he had had enough, allowing his human side to make contact with their real father and aunt, and that was the ultimate turning point. Serena knew Rath-Michael was at a disadvantage, as he had refused to participate in Michael’s traumatic life, and Michael had the upper hand because he had relived his life on Antar and had decided it was time to become the real thing, with the slight extra boost of having the hybrid physical body. Michael was now in sync with his alien sexual experiences and Rath-Michael needed Michael’s to be able to become one. That had been the reason for the ritual: to introduce his alien side to his lovers. Now, for the ritual to have a totally positive effect, the alien aftermath had to be shared with the full essence in command or it would be useless. If not, Rath-Michael might not be able to recognize them in a future occasion and might be reluctant or defensive towards them.

Serena noticed they were beginning to feel the effects of the aftermath calling to them so she had to hurry to make it right.

- Ok, before you start dropping off like flies, you need to connect with Michael and it will all be clarified to you. - She used her powers to widen the bed on both sides, so it almost touched the walls.

Michael was sprawled in the middle, his arms stretched out to the sides, as if he were trying to hug the mattress, but he was really making himself perfectly accessible to all of them.

- Alright! He’ll be your pillow again, so I need three of you on each side. Maria, take one of his hands…- Serena asked her.

Maria lay on Michael’s left side with her head on his shoulder, laying her arm along his and clasping his left hand with her right, leaving his other hand for Isabel, on her preferential side, as her brand.

- Isabel…- That was as far as Serena got, because Max rushed to Michael’s right
side and hurriedly lay opposite Maria, capturing Michael’s hand.

- MAX! - Protested both Isabel and Liz.

- NO! This time I will not be pushed back. I am his healer and this is where I should be! - He was stubborn and adamant.

Serena couldn’t help her dislike for Zan, who was flaring out in Max. At least the hybrid had been luckier with his human parents who had managed to make a better person out of him, specially on the father’s side, but still he couldn’t prevent his disgusting alien side coming out at the most inappropriate moments. This time Isabel took care of the problem. Though she had been frowning at first, she now had this knowing smile on her face and nodded.

- Ok, I’ll lie on Maria’s side, c’mon Stuart, you in the middle. -

Stuart complied, mystified by Isabel’s lack of reaction, and laid his head on Michael’s back taking Maria’s free hand in his.

- Liz, you lie opposite Stuart, and Kyle…- She winked at him. - You go next to Liz and opposite me. -

Serena let Isabel take charge, sure that she knew what she was doing. Both her and Kyle’s heads ended on Michael’s ass, and reaching back to join their free hands, they also ended smack in the middle of Michael’s butt. She squeezed Kyle’s hand and he squeezed back, in close conspiracy, and they couldn’t help giggling in triumph. Hearing them, Max grew suspicious, raising his head and swiveling it to his right on his unusually long neck. He then realized that though he had been sneakily fast, Isabel’s mind had been faster where it counted and ended where he now wished he were, seething with fury. There was also another reason for Isabel and Kyle to laugh, and Serena and Laurie could join them from their vantage place at the foot of the bed watching it right before their eyes:
The second their joint hands had rested on Michael’s butt, he had reacted automatically in his typical way, spreading his thighs and pushing up his hips on his knees, showing how sex oriented the younger boy was.

- What are you laughing at? It’s not funny! - Max took it personal making the others check out what it was all about and joining in the fun.

- Ok, Max, you tried to play smart but you were outwitted. Michael needs you now, so just live with it and think twice next time! - Serena knew she had been harsh but he deserved it.

The sluggish mumbles coming from Max told her that Michael had also been attentive to what had been going on and thought it was enough, putting a quick stop to Max’s nonsense zapping them with the full force of his aftermath which he had been stalling until Serena got things in order.

- Alright, c’mon Laurie, this will take them at least an hour, but I can brief you the whole thing in a couple of minutes while we enjoy some quality time by the pool. -

Serena and Laurie were chatting comfortably under the huge parasol when Serena got a jolt that made her jump.

- Uh oh…- She said and Laurie stared back at her looking scared.

Something was not right and the look on Serena’s face told her so.

- What happened? Are they alright? - She asked worriedly.

- Yes, they’re alright. - She sighed. - But something unexpected has happened. -

She took Laurie’s hands in hers and let her see what Rath-Michael had just shown her.

Michael and Rath-Michael were standing side by side on a hill overlooking the citadel.

- Are you sure you are ready? - Rath-Michael asked. - Cause there’s no going back. -

- Back where? - Asked Michael. - I am you. I was cloned with your RNA plus Michael Duprees’ DNA, and since you are physically dead, and I’ve relived the whole thing, it just comes to this: I died and was reborn to help my people. The advantage in merging will be that my alien powers will be finally in total sync and full force, and we…I will also have a human side which might come useful in the long run, or at least while we all have to be on Earth. Now I will be able to change my blood to human in an emergency, without needing to put Isabel at risk and I’ll be able to graduate and maneuver my blasts like I want and need, putting no one I care for in danger. Cool! So what do we do now to make it happen? You side step into me and I side step into you like in the stupid human Science Fiction films? Is that it? -

- Almost…- A third voice joined them and two strong arms, exactly as theirs rested on their shoulders.

Rath-Michael sighed as Michael turned to see who was behind them. He couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw his smug smirk in N.Y.’s Rath’s pierced face, Mohawk and all.

- Rath! But I thought…-

- I also thought it was the end, bro. - He said.

Michael noticed the heavy accent was gone, and realized they were speaking in Antares. He turned to Rath-Michael and noticed his smirk.

- Ok, well? - Michael asked.

- He’s us too. He also has Royal blood, he asked for justice when Lonnie and Zan were mean to you. After he faded, he insisted they owed him another chance, one on his own, because of his Royal blood. It had been unfair to include him in a pack deal with those who were of an inferior status plus had a mean streak. He’s right, you know? - Rath-Michael shrugged.

- Of course he’s right! He was against what they did to me, and I know he made sure Zan didn’t get killed by the truck, keeping Lonnie open to him to be able to prevent her siding with Nicholas. He had to play the part so she wouldn’t get suspicious, but he heard her talk with Nicholas, when he told her he would only take her to Antar and Rath would have to stay. She was ok with it, so Rath knew she didn’t give a damn about him. Then, Zan killed him just the same. I was within him when it happened. I wasn’t sure then what it had been, I thought it was a nightmare, but I died with him too. So what now? We become the Royal Trinity? -

That had the other two laughing their heads off until Michael joined them.

- Yes, something like that. We simply become one again. Rath, are you ready to lose your tattoos and piercings? Because that would be too obvious. Michael and I look exactly the same so no problems there. I will lose something too. - Rath-Michael smirked.

- Yeah? What? - The other two asked together.

- Your name. - Rath-Michael said to the dupe. - Rath sounds too “angry” and it might raise suspicions, so we just keep “Michael”. -

- I like! - Michael nodded smugly. - So…what now? -

Then in an impossibly fast alien move, Rath-Michael grabbed their shoulders and forced them together. The amount of images that were crammed into a single mind was of such magnitude that the boy reeled with dizziness and felt himself falling but nothing stopped him. Surprised, he opened his eyes to find himself lying on a huge bed with six heads pillowed on his body. Michael was back.

- Oh shit! - He shook his head. His mind was throbbing with all the information it had just received.

- Michael, you ok? You’ve got a headache? - Asked Laurie full of concern.

- Huh? No, it’s just that…it’s one hell of a lot of information, and feelings, and…- Michael winced.

- Memories? - Serena provided the right word.

- Yeah, that too. - Michael winced again and accidentally accessed Rath’s mind, writhing and moaning on the bed.

- Michael! Michael! Serena! What’s wrong with him? Do something please! - The whole group was screaming almost the same thing at the same time and jumping up to try to help him.

- NO! NO! Don’t touch him! - Serena pushed both her hands towards Michael, palms out and they were stopped by an invisible wall surrounding the boy on the bed. - If you do, you’ll separate them and they won’t be able to merge again! You’ll kill Rath-Michael and Rath all over again! They need to stay together to stay alive in Michael! Just concentrate and let Liz’s empathy find out what’s going on in his mind. -

Zan was a prick with Rath. Whenever they got in physical danger, he got the two girls in his shield and left Rath to take the brunt, laughing his head off as they watched him get hurt. No problem, he could heal him and Ava could mindwarp the humans into believing what she wanted or simply forget what they had seen.
Zan was a wuzz when it came to sex, and since Ava showed no interest, and Lonnie was his sister, he was ok to keep the issue at a distance, but when he found Rath over Lonnie doing it, he was furious and zapped Rath in the back real bad refusing to heal him. Lonnie and Ava threatened to cut his throat in his sleep and Zan took them seriously so after almost three days of agony he finally took care of Rath.
Just like Max with Michael, he was always putting him down and taking credit for what Rath found out or did. He attacked him physically constantly, daring him to behave disrespectfully to him, his king and rubbing it in that they had died in their previous life because he had failed to protect them.
He felt safe with his shield, knowing Michael didn’t have one, and threatening him that if he did anything he disapproved of, he would not allow Ava to use her mindwarp to get him out of trouble. Zan had got sedative pills once and ground them into Ava’s food, rendering her powers useless until the effect was gone, making her believe it was him, and he could do it when he wanted. He once did it to all of them and told them he could control their powers. He tied the girls on chairs and Rath on the bed, raping him while they watched. He wasn’t counting on the fact that the sexual connection accessed his mind to Rath so he knew how he had done it. Rath kept it to himself so the next time the girls went ‘shopping’ and left them together, he told Zan he knew and threatened to tell the girls if he didn’t start behaving, but Zan in turn, threatened to stop protecting the girls and Rath had to give up. He wouldn’t risk the girls’ safety no matter what and kept taking Zan’s shit whenever he felt like it. That’s why Lonnie decided to kill him and ‘convinced’ Rath to do it.
Zan always tried to be nice to Ava, keeping her on his side because with his shield and her mindwarp he was sure they were invincible, until a time that he almost got them killed. Rath and Lonnie had been up to their usual wallet lifting thing and were running from some angry victims. They took an alley that always came in handy, only this time they were met by a new building site and a five foot wall blocking their way. Rath, quickly lifted Lonnie over and managed to scramble after her just in time, and got away safely. A week later, the four of them were in that neighbourhood and after one of their pranks, they had to take off real fast. Rath and Lonnie, remembering their mishap, took a side street calling the other two over, but Zan and Ava took the alley thinking they had been mistaken and didn’t even go after them to help them. By that time, the wall was three stories high and Zan and Ava were trapped. All they could do was hide in a portable bathroom hut but they had been seen from the scaffolding above them, so when the victims came with a cop who had a police car behind him, they were easily located. When Lonnie and Rath noticed Zan and Ava weren’t with them, they realized they had surely taken the alley ignoring them because they didn’t know about the building, so they went back and saw what was going on. The problem was that Ava could mindwarp perhaps a small group of people, but there was a crowd out there so Zan didn’t dare use his shield. Ava and Zan were shitting in their pants and their hiding place already stank to high heavens so they were finding it difficult to stay put. Lonnie wanted to just go away and let them get fried, but Rath felt bad about Ava, so he zapped a wall and made it land on the empty cop car, sending the crowd running for cover. Then he zapped down several metal beams blocking Zan and Ava from the cops and he and Lonnie were able to get them away. It was then that Zan realized that he needed Rath’s power and that they were together for a reason so maybe even Lonnie’s silly dreamwalking thing might come in handy when he least expected it. But about a month later, when he was finally getting over the scare, he caught Rath and Lonnie having sex and sandwiched Rath from behind. Then he spent a whole week mocking Lonnie’s ‘useless’ powers non stop and waking Rath up with his cock up his ass. Rath and Lonnie were fed up with Zan’s abuse so Rath accepted Lonnie’s challenge to get rid of him. Rath was careful not to kill him, just give him one hell of a scare to keep him away from them, and made sure Lonnie thought he had. He was really hoping that Zan would fuck up big time and end up wasted or jailed for life. After all, even Ava was better off without him though she wasn’t too convinced about it. That’s when the summit thing happened and Rath wasn’t about to spill his secret, so they had to get Max from Roswell to see if they could finally leave for home and have a decent life. Zan could rot on Earth for all he cared, but he wasn’t soiling his hands with his miserable blood. He wasn’t worth it. He kept his tough act with Ava so Lonnie thought everything was going according to their plans. He was in for a big surprise when Ava didn’t come back and Lonnie was furious when Max didn’t get her one way ticket home. Tess gave Lonnie one hell of a scary mindwarp that had her running and screaming her way out of the sewers dragging Rath along with her. When Rath convinced her it was just a mindwarp from Ava’s dupe and they returned, Tess was gone. So it was back to survival in the Big Apple and now Lonnie blamed Rath for listening to her and wasting Zan who would have had more guts that his chicken dupe and they would already be living back home in a castle. Her revenge was sick but Rath was sure it would have been even worse if she had found out what he was keeping away from her. She would lure high class homos using Rath as bait and let them fuck him while she stole their credit cards and wallets. During the alien aftermath, she would pop sleeping pills into their mouths and then they would drag them near any entrance of the subway so they could wander easily out. Lonnie would take a picture of each one and dreamwalk them to scare the hell out of them telling them they had a new strain of aids that couldn’t be yet detected or treated and that it was useless to try to find them because they had been wearing masks. All the while, Rath kept hoping to rally a dream team with Ava and Isabel after he found Zan, who would be grateful to him for sparing him, and maybe his dupe too, cause Rath liked the kid. He would find a way to contact Nicholas and convince Max, Tess and Lonnie to go back to Antar to be King, Queen and Princess, knowing they would be hanged the second they landed. He thought he might have a shot at a better life on this freaked out planet with his chosen ones, and maybe even their human friends. He wasn’t counting on Zan being bitter and vengeful and the senseless outcome that ensued.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 18

Michael started calming down and opened his eyes again. He knew they had got the whole thing through Liz’s empathy, so he was thankful that he wouldn’t have to go through the whole thing again, as they had been there watching him relive it. He noticed Maria had pulled away from him the moment their eyes met.

- Maria…- He reached out for her.

- No! Don’t touch me! - She raised her hands defensively in front of her. - Who are you? Which of the three? How will I know which one you are when you’re with me? -

- Maria, there’s only one of me. The other two are dead. Their physical bodies are gone. This is me! - He winced, hurt by her words and action.

- But I saw them join with you! Or was it just their memories? - She doubted.

- Yes, Maria, that was all. Remember we’re all the same. I was cloned with Rath-Michael’s RNA, I have his Royal blood, so I’m really him. He feels comfortable and at home in my body because it’s exactly as his. It’s really his. That’s why my feelings for Isabel can’t change. I accepted the delusion that she was my sister while I was a child because that’s what Max said I was and it made sense for the way I felt for her. But Max was just guessing. When we got together that time, it felt so right, making me think that maybe that was the way it should be with us, because though we didn’t know yet exactly who we were, we knew we were different. Anyway, the Pharaohs married their sisters, so maybe it was also the custom of our people, whoever they were. But when Isabel started feeling guilty and changed her mind, I was so hurt and confused, I wasn’t sure of anything any longer until the dreams began and Tess gave us the book, where it was all very clear. - Michael explained.

- I admit I still had my doubts, but I knew how much you two loved each other. Then I found out I had betrayed him and got him killed so that convinced me I had to get over my feelings for him to keep him safe, and he was much better off with you, Maria. - Isabel added.

- What about Rath? - Maria asked, still doubtful.

- Rath was alright. He wasn’t defective; his Royal blood wouldn’t allow it. But Zan and Lonnie were…Zan had kept his father’s ambition, sure that the throne was his, and Lonnie had somehow kept the ambition of being a queen from Khivar’s mindwarp. Tess really belonged in that group, and just like on Antar, she just wanted to have a great life, letting the one responsible take care of that, but she didn’t have her father here to do that. Nasedo knew the flaws in his original group, so he switched Tess with the one he took from Kal Langley, knowing exactly how to manipulate her. He wasn’t up to coping with Zan and Lonnie and was scared of Rath, so he put the problem in Kal’s hands, sure he would obey and get them terminated. Rath had to live with them so he had to fit in no matter what it cost him. - Serena explained.

- It was all Nasedo’s fault. If he hadn’t interfered, we would have all been hatched together to be raised by Kal, and things would have been very different. - Michael said.

- Sure, because you would have been ‘daddy’s boy’! - Max threw at Michael.

- Yeah, for a change! - Michael threw back at him.

- I don’t think so, Michael, with Rath-Michael’s Royal blood and RNA, you would have been the rebel, no matter what, and Kal would have had to discipline you just the same if he wanted to keep you in hand. So the spankings and the belt wouldn’t have been spared, you can be sure of that! - Serena assured them.

- At least he wouldn’t have been sexually abused! - Isabel exclaimed.

- But with Rath-Michael’s sexual drive…I don’t even want to think what would have happened. I wouldn’t have wanted to be in Kal’s shoes. Who knows what Michael would have got all of you doing to him behind Kal’s back. - Serena shook her head. - And the alien orgies would have started when you two turned 13. Thankfully, you would have known who you were and the whole true story, but that wouldn’t have stopped Michael from being who he was where sex was concerned. -

- Kal would have probably sent him to a military school right away, where he would have been at home, careful to keep his powers in check. - Max said.

- And from where he would have been kicked out as soon as the whole place finished fucking him! - Kyle laughed, imagining the whole thing.

- KYLE! - They all exploded together, but ended laughing with him and even Michael smirked.

- Well, if it’s in my blood, guess I’m not to blame, huh? - Michael shrugged.

- What am I going to do with you, Spaceboy? - Maria had to smile.

- If you really love me, then I think you know the answer. - Michael winked.

- See what I mean? - Serena chuckled. - Well, I guess it’s lunchtime for us, and we do need a break. -

They helped Michael up as soon as Serena waved away her protective invisible walls and went through the tunnel to her house where Anita and Sylvia had left more than enough food for them. Then they relaxed by the pool until it started getting dark and they returned to the underground shelter.
The change in Michael couldn’t be missed: he exuded security, it was obvious that now he knew exactly what was expected of him and that he could handle it without breaking a sweat. That was Rath-Michael. His cocky, ‘I know what I’m doing so don’t mess with me’ attitude had also gone up several notches with what Rath had injected into him. Once back to work, his influence had everyone doing their thing like well oiled machines, and his powers were just as sharp and precise. For the rest of the summer, an effective schedule was established. They slept, worked out, ate regularly, relaxed and became a perfect team in a surprisingly short time. Isabel’s dreamwalking kept them in close contact with those they needed to, and Agent Duff told them the FBI’s intelligence team had found out about the disappearance of the Tyler children which coincided with the adoption of the Evans’, and also the disappearance of Charles Dupree’s secret love and her accident in the South American jungle. Uncle Derek’s subtly planted testimony of the American couple bringing back her son and losing him in the dessert, coincided too with the sudden appearance of the kid finally adopted by the Hank character. Tess wasn’t even mentioned, for obvious reasons, she had blown up a whole air force base without anyone being able to lift a finger against her. Terrible for their reputation! They had come to the conclusion that they had been abducted by alien entities during all those years trying to survive here on Earth, hoping to eventually be able to return to their planet. But their powerful institution had given them such a scare that they had probably managed to be rescued back to their planet finally leaving the bodies they had possessed. So they were now “generously” giving those poor kids a chance to recover what they could of their lives and put a stop to what they now considered a senseless persecution. It was the best news ever and a ridiculous way for the FBI to save face, not to admit their defeat. The head of the FBI had warned the whole institution that if anyone ever dared bring up the alien thing again, they would automatically be kicked out in disgrace, so no one was risking it. She insisted that the only one whom she could tell was sullen and bitter about it, was Jesse Ramirez, and she didn’t trust him at all, but she hoped he wouldn’t dare do anything stupid. Of course he pretended to agree completely with the decision taken, but she could see through him, reading him like an open book. She assured them he was the only one they had to be careful about. He was now engaged to a latino police woman who had this rabid dog look in her eyes, and believed everything he said. Serena didn’t like it at all.
At least this meant they could carry on with their lives without the need for hiding. This was a very well kept shameful secret, so their identities were now safe. Having no more need for the unusual schedule, they returned to a normal one.

The boost that Michael gave their awakening powers was impressive. In just a few days, Kyle began mindwarping. Small simple things for just a few seconds but quite effective, like sending fat hairy spiders scuttling up the guy’s legs and arms or cockroaches flying into the girls’ hair and coming out of their handbags. Michael, who was the only one immune to that power, was getting pissed. He pointed both his hands at Kyle’s feet and zapped them, one after the other, keeping him in a funny dance and sending his flip flops flying in different directions, as the others laughed their heads off.

- Hey, HEY! I have to practice! - Kyle screamed when Michael stopped and he was able to speak.

- Look Kyle, if you can’t practice without scaring the shit out of anyone, I can put it on hold again, you know? - He growled.

- Cool it, man…- Kyle laughed, mistakenly taking it as a joke. - Be glad it doesn’t work with you or you would already have a snake up your…pants!”

- Keep your snake in check, ok? I might find some use for it. - He smirked and Kyle knew he was forgiven.

- Sorry man, I’ve been a jerk, you’re right, my snake wants to make it up to you. -
Kyle tipped his head.

- Don’t apologize to me but to them, and I’ll keep your snake in mind. -

- KYLE! - Liz protested. - MICHAEL! -

She used her empathy to send Michael what Kyle had mindwarped her, knowing she would send it to Michael for him. Michael’s eyes glazed with lust and everyone turned to stare at them as the tall alien boy grabbed Kyle by the scruff of his t-shirt’s neck and dragged him out of the room. Liz was then efficiently blocked out along with the alien siblings and Maria. Serena’s eyes opening wide and blinking every now and then, informed them of the progress between the two absent ones, so they used her to see what was going on with them.

Michael and Kyle had ended in the cabin, with the out of control “snake” owner chasing the chosen victim all over the small room as soon as the door was closed and sealed with Michael’s powers. They looked like two kids in a private game of tag; Kyle pounced on Michael’s back as he ducked to dodge him, getting a piggyback ride until Michael took a sudden swerve and sent Kyle flying to end up sitting against some sacks full of seeds as he slyly started to get his “snake” out of his fly.

- Come and get it! - Kyle singsonged, teasingly, a silly grin on his face.

Michael stood there, with his head tilted to a side and biting his lower lip.

- No, you come and get me. - He went to a thick strong heavy wooden work bench by the window and pulled it away from the wall. He stood facing the edge and making the rough surface softer with his powers. Then he waved away all his clothes and bent over it, the height being perfect for Kyle. He had been watching what Michael was doing with his breath coming shorter each second, and when Michael looked at him over his shoulder with a “c’mon” smirk as he exposed himself to him, Kyle literally pounced on him again. This time the “snake” was out of hiding and ready for action. It was also practically bathed in pre-cum, and Kyle only had time to spread, aim and sheath it.

- Ahhhhh! - They went together, Kyle smiling and Michael wincing.

They were glued to each other. Kyle knew that if he dared even blink, he would come, so they stayed there, frozen still, until Kyle’s voice rose above the heavy breathing that was steaming up the window.

- Ok, I can move now, how about you? - He whispered.

- Go slowly, ok? I don’t want to come yet. - Michael whispered back.

Kyle pulled it all out slowly and had to force it back all the way in, because Michael was tight as a virgin.

- Ohhh…wait! - Michael warned, barely able to hold back.

Kyle froze again, feeling his balls against Michael’s. He didn’t care, he was in heaven. He could stay there for hours, feeling that gorgeous body under him. He was almost in the same state as the boy under him. If Michael breathed a little harder, he would make him come. His cock started throbbing from the tight encasement and he had to move. He could take it now, but he didn’t want to make Michael jump the gun. He leant over and kissed Michael’s back.

- Ungh! Kyle, yesss…fuck me hard! - Michael was in control just in time.

And Kyle went for it, moving his “snake” every way he humanly could and making the alien boy writhe and moan in pleasure.

- Whose the “snake” now?- Kyle teased because Michael was slithering like an eel as Kyle rocked from side to side grinding into Michael’s g-spot.

Then Michael started coming, twisting his body and bucking to get Kyle as deep as he could go, gasping and whimpering when he felt him shooting into him, screaming his name. Kyle dug his hands under Michael’s stomach, hanging onto him not to slide out and off him, feeling like he was floating on cotton candy scented clouds.
When they returned, Maria’s look told Michael he was really going to have it from her tonight, and he couldn’t wait for it. Her new toy, a butt plug that vibrated and throbbed at the same time inside him, would have him coming for an unbelievable long time and Max’s look said he would make Michael beg for mercy the next time he got his hands on him. Michael’s wink told him he would make sure he kept his promise.

Maria’s revenge was something Michael wasn’t counting on. That evening, after sex, she didn’t take the plug out. Just turned it on low, giving Michael one wet dream after the other. He even had to ride with the thing sticking into him, though she had now turned it off, and then they went for lunch at the mall. Maria had made sure the plug was deep inside him and tied the chord to the loop at the back of Michael’s jeans. As they walked into the mall, she held Michael around the waist, sliding her hand inside his jeans to keep tugging at the chord and pushing her middle finger into his ticklish dip. It resulted in Michael gasping and hissing, jerking and giving his hips a shake with a little skip between steps that had them cracking up with laughter as they walked behind them not to miss the fun.

- Maria! Will you please come out of my ass? - Michael exploded in a very crowded area, and everyone turned to look at them. Maria pulled her hand out of the back of his snug jeans but not fast enough, making it obvious. She was blushing to the roots of her hair and then she grabbed Michael by the front of his t-shirt and dragged him into some kind of booth. They couldn’t hear them through the glass walls but could see them arguing, Maria angrily and Michael trying to calm her down. Then with a threatening gesture and a look of triumph on her face, she fished out a small gadget from her purse and pointed it at Michael who looked dismayed and winced. Most of them knew it was a remote control and she had turned the plug on, probably on high, to punish him. Maria left the booth with a smug look on her face and Michael limping behind her. Michael was biting on his lower lip, looking like he was about to come and trying hard not to.

- Maria, that’s mean! - Liz scolded her best friend.

- Oh, it’s not vibrating, just throbbing. We can’t have him dropping on his face and coming in the middle of the mall! Serves him right! - She returned to Michael’s side and wrapped her arm possessively around his waist again, pressing him to her.

Michael spent lunchtime squirming on his seat, unable to eat from the need to come and impossibility of doing so. He had a bad case of blue balls and his ass was hurting with the need to be filled with the real thing.

- Alright! That’s enough! Michael, come with me! - Max glared at Maria daring her to stop him.

Michael trudged towards the men’s room with Max behind him with his hands pushing on his shoulders. Kyle and Stuart followed them right after, and Maria started to get up. Though no one was quite sure of her intentions, four different hands held her arms to make sure she stayed put.

- Maria, Max is right, Michael has had enough. - Isabel said sternly as Liz and Serena nodded.

Laurie was just looking down at her hands, probably angry but not showing it.

- He doesn’t need three men to pull the damn thing out of him! - Maria frowned.

- Kyle and Stuart are staying outside to make sure no one else comes in. They’re going to say some kids puked all over the place and the bathroom is getting cleaned, in case someone does come. - Liz told them.

- Ok, I admit it. I’m bitching again. I’m sorry, but I can’t help being jealous! I thought I could handle it, but it’s hard! - Maria covered her face with her hands.

- I know, Maria, how do you think I felt on Antar when he had to go for the stupid deals? - Isabel put her arm around Maria’s shoulders.

- But he likes it when they do it to him here! - Maria mumbled behind her hands.

- I meant the ones he liked back there too. We just have to learn to cope with it, or let him go. - Isabel sighed.

- No! I can’t. - Maria sobbed into her hands.

- Neither could I. Please don’t punish him. I did then, and I felt so bad about it when…- Isabel ended covering her face and sobbing into her hands like Maria.
ALIENS FULL TILT!
ñusta
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ñusta »

Chapter 19

- People are staring at us…- Whispered Laurie, very concerned. - What’s going on with the guys, Liz? Is Michael ok? -

- He’s fine, Max is taking care of him. - Liz’s voice sounded a little strained.

She knew it wasn’t a good time to share what was going on in the men’s room, anyway, the only other one who could deal with it was Serena and she knew just as her what was happening. Isabel did a discreet wave of her fingers over her eyes and reached out to pull Maria’s hands off her face, doing the same for her. They stared into each other’s eyes and gave each other an understanding smile.

After telling Kyle and Stuart his plan, Max closed and locked the door behind them. He had Michael standing in front of the wash basins leaning over one of them and jutting his hips up and back. He unfastened the chord and waved his jeans away. Then he slowly pulled the thing out turning it off. He was about to toss it in the bin but Michael stopped him.

- No, don’t, it’s Maria’s. -

Max shook his head and reshaped it into a comb, to shove it into Michael’s back pocket when he clothed him again. Then he knelt behind Michael to check him out.

- Let me see. - He slowly pushed his finger into him, finding him slick with the lubrication Maria had used for the toy.

- Please man, I need to come. My balls are killing me! - Michael pleaded.

- It’s ok, I know what you need, and how you like it. - Max whispered soothingly.

He slowly eased his finger out of him and unzipped his fly. Very slowly and very gently, he pushed his cock into him, holding him apart to watch himself doing it, and to hold him still. Every time Michael tried to buck, Max stopped him.

- No, keep still, let me do it. - And he kept sliding in and out of him, at an easy pace, making him feel his length and width skimming his g-spot to go deep in and back out, a slant to the left, a slant to the right. A deep plunge, then grind one way, then the other, and out again. Each time Max went in, Michael felt his cum slowly rising, until it was ready to explode out of him.

- Max, yes, now! - Michael moaned.

Max gave it to him hard, feeling him clench and shudder as he pushed it out of him. He knew exactly when Michael was about to finish, because he started whimpering. It was his cue to let go and fill him up to have him start coming all over again. Michael felt Max sliding out of him and he squeezed to keep him inside. Max caressed Michael’s thighs, his hands gliding up and down the backs and insides, as he licked as far up and down his spine as he could.

- We have to go, Michael, we can’t stay here anymore; people need to use the bathroom. You need to eat, ok? We’ll have our aftermath together, I promise. - He waved them clean and got Michael’s jeans back and fastened them with Maria’s comb shaped toy shoved into his back pocket. - Let’s go kid. -

He grabbed him around the waist and had him moving with him to the door.

- Spic and span…- He said, loud enough to be heard clearly on the other side.

He was answered by two knocks which meant the coast was clear. Max opened the door and nodded to Kyle and Stuart who started walking behind them.
When the girls saw them coming, the first thing they noticed was that Michael looked totally dazed. Max pushed him down on the seat beside Maria. He sat gingerly and winced.

- Michael, are you alright? Is it still hurting? Is it too bad? - Maria asked without giving Michael the chance to answer the first two questions.

- Yeah, kind of…- He answered vaguely, his eyes had an empty look.

- Oh baby, I’m so sorry I hurt you. I don’t want you to be hurting…- Maria sobbed.

- No, I like it when you hurt me, it has to hurt, feels so good when it hurts…-

Michael’s voice was toneless, robot-like and Kyle shivered remembering that night just before he left to be almost killed by Nicholas. He had sounded just the same when he got him talking. They decided to wait and see if he snapped out of it. The need to go into the aftermath had him on hold, as if he wasn’t really there. Max, Liz and Serena knew what was wrong with him and Isabel and Maria were getting there through their brands.

- We better go. - Serena wisely decided and called the waiter.

- We have to go, my brother isn’t feeling well, could we just take away the rest of the order? - Laurie asked the waiter.

- No problem, Miss Dupree, I’ll have everything ready right away. - He smiled and took off.

Maria and Isabel took Michael’s arms and coaxed him up.

- C’mon Spaceboy, let’s take you home, you need to lie down. - Maria whispered.

- C’mon love, we’ll put you to bed and give you a great back rub, ok? - Isabel realized how that had sounded, and was surprised Maria hadn’t reacted.

Michael sighed and let the girls take him with them. Laurie and Serena told them to go ahead and they would catch up with the food. Once outside, Max told them to keep going straight ahead and he would bring the SUV over to get Michael home. Max had barely taken a step away when he heard Michael’s voice.

- Max? - He called him in a husky voice.

- I’ll be right back, ok? - He patted Michael’s cheek and smiled when he smirked.

- Hey, don’t go, you promised…- Michael moaned.

- I’ll get the SUV, you stay with him. - Kyle said, snatching the keys from Max’s hand.

Max shrugged and went around to walk behind Michael with his hands on the small of his back, pushing him on, Liz and Stuart beside him.

Kyle felt responsible for Michael’s current suffering because it had been his “snake thing” which had got the whole thing going. When he arrived at the parking lot and got on the SUV, he was about to adjust the seat to his size and it simply happened! He couldn’t believe what fucking Michael could do for him! He hoped he could start it the same way, but it didn’t work. He had to do it the usual human way, maybe with another fix…he wondered eagerly when the next time would be, just hoping he wouldn’t have to wait too long.

When Laurie and Serena came out of the restaurant with the food, they didn’t need to search or guess where they were. Michael was like a homing device for
Serena and she just looked right where they were boarding the SUV, straight ahead, so they hurried to them. By the time they caught up with them, Michael was already stretched comfortably on the back seat. They put the food on the front passenger seat and climbed through the side door to find them all at the back. Liz and Maria were kneeling on the seat on the right, holding onto Michael over it, while Kyle did the same on the opposite one. Max and Stuart were kneeling on the floor at the middle between the two seats with their hands on Michael. Serena tapped Kyle’s arms and he jumped a foot in the air, giving a little cry that had them all turning to see they had arrived.

- Sorry…- Kyle felt very stupid, and got off the seat to leave it to Laurie and Serena, so he stood behind Max and Stuart.

Serena reached over and pushed her finger gently under Michael’s last vertebra and felt all his nerve endings branching out from there. She felt his need.

- Max, you promised…he’s waiting, he needs it…bad. - Serena said softly.

Max nodded and got up.

- He needs space to do his thing. C’mon, let’s move back. - She stepped back and the others followed her example.

Max used his powers to move aside the two seats and pull the back one on which Michael was lying off the SUV’s frame, extending it to cover the vacuum he had created. Then he stepped over Michael and lay on his back beside him, reaching out for him. Michael moaned and immediately snuggled against him, sliding more than half over him as Max held him in his arms. Michael relaxed completely to let the aftermath envelop them and Max’s shield formed protectively around them, as their clothes disappeared for a close contact..

- Ok Kyle, drive us home as slowly as you can. - Serena told him.

They made themselves comfortable for the drive, staying in silence not to disturb the two lovers. Still, it only took them a little over half an hour to get to Laurie’s, so Serena asked Kyle to keep driving to her back gate and they ended parked between the two lines of trees where their provisional bedrooms had been. They silently left the vehicle to wait for the two aliens as they also relaxed at the pool. Serena could feel everyone’s jealousy in their own particular degrees directed at Max, and they all, except for hers and Laurie’s, had a sexual connotation. She saw it clearly reflected in the tense expression of their faces and had to chuckle at the fact that Michael was the only one that still wasn’t completely aware of the effect he had on his friends and people in general. He took his “vibes” for granted, as part of his personality and his Royal blood. Whatever pleasure he could give, he was glad to share it with anyone who would accept it. Serena wished her sister’s offspring could be like him, but then, of course, they lacked the Royal blood.

The aftermath was…sublime! Like no other before. Max couldn’t help getting a hard on with Michael’s cuddly body over his and smiled when he felt Michael getting there too. He moved to what he called his “position number 3” when it came to Michael, “number one” being with the boy on his chest and knees in front of him and “number two” on their sides, spooning him from behind. He maneuvered Michael higher over him so he was straddling his lap and his cock slid up between Michael’s firm buttocks, reaching its full erection in a fraction of a second. He was surprised at how effortlessly he had managed to move the larger, heavier boy, and remembered the lightness of the state they were in. Michael writhed in pleasure and Max could feel the boy’s hard cock rubbing against his stomach. He had no problems either sliding slowly into Michael’s tight ass, their alien condition providing the necessary lubrication, and he loved the way the Royal prince in his arms shivered with the slick penetration. It was the most exquisite strange sex they had ever had, everything was in slow motion, which was the only way to move that their alien situation allowed them. The progress could only be measured in millimetres of pure ecstasy and when they came, it was unendingly, due to the slowness of the process and part of the aftermath itself.
Michael knew the effect his delicious and exceptionally exotic orgasm was having on those connected to him one way or another, as he had not blocked himself out to feel them all with him and give them as much as he could of his love for them. Max began coming a second before Michael, their timing almost perfect. Michael felt every separate drop, one after the other, like beads on a string, a second before each one of his own, pooled on Max’s stomach. He could’ve sworn it took them about an hour to finish, and when it was over, or so he thought, Max dropped three extra ones, which Michael mashed with his last strong contraction. Unlike in normal time, they were just slightly breathless and barely tired, they could’ve got up and walked out that very second, but they didn’t want it to end yet, so they lay there a little longer, enjoying the perfect communion between an alien king and his young warrior.

By the pool, the group of friends lay disconnected from the world, the sky and clouds were the only silent witnesses of the pleasure shown on their faces, because this time, the connection knew no boundaries, be it age or relationship. They suddenly felt completely at peace and knew it was over. They realized their eyes were shut tight, their mouths were open and their fingernails were digging into their palms. They sat up together and blinked a couple of times to make sure they were really back. Then they sighed, all at the same time, knowing they would still have to wait a while for Max and Michael to come back to them, because it was hard for them to break the moment.

Michael slid slightly to his side, to spare Max from some of his heavier weight. He lay in his arms, one thigh wedged between his lover’s, their hands clasped on Max’s chest and his cheek on his shoulder. Max wrapped his free arm around Michael’s hips, pressing him against him and then slid his hand possessively to his brand on the younger boy’s ass, enhancing their connection. He eased his other hand from Michael’s reaching up to caress his cheek, then he chucked up his chin and kissed him. Michael moaned into Max’s mouth making him chuckle before breaking the kiss.

- I hate to say it, but we should be getting back if we don’t want to piss anyone off, you know? - Max said softly.

- C’mon man, they’re ok with it. - Michael whispered.

- You mean they…you didn’t…? - Max spluttered almost choking.

- Cool it dude, I didn’t block myself out, and they liked it. What’s your problem? - Michael smirked.

- Maria…- Max’s voice broke on the second syllable.

- Are your ears any good in spite of their size? She’s dealing fine! - Michael teased.

- Leave my ears out of this! We better get going, in case waiting makes them change their minds. - Max struggled to get up so Michael rolled on his side to let him step over him and flopped back on his belly.

When Max arrived at the door of the SUV, he turned to see Michael stretching lazily.

- Let’s go, kid. - He stepped down backwards to make sure Michael was following him.

- Coming…- Michael said, pushing slowly up.

Max reached the steps to the pool in a few strides and found them all sitting up looking at him. Maria jumped up and headed his way.

- Where’s Michael? Is he ok? - She asked, looking over his shoulder.

- I thought he was right behind me…- Max shook his head. - He must’ve gone back to sleep. -

Maria rushed past him and climbed into the SUV as soon as she arrived. Michael was lying just where Max had left him, facing the other way. Although she knew it would make no difference, she tiptoed towards him and dropped to her knees at his hips. She bent over him and bit him hard just above his thigh, making him gasp. He moaned her name, and Maria giggled before biting him just as hard on the other side. Michael hissed and Maria ran her tongue all the way up his spine until his silky shoulder length hair stopped her and she went all the way back. Then she French kissed the dip over his tailbone making him shudder before getting up and stepping over to where Max had been. Michael rolled a little to let her lie down and eased himself over her, nuzzling her neck.

- Have you anything left for me? - Maria teased.

- Maria, I’ll always be ready for you as long as I’m alive…- Michael whispered, giving her neck a hickie.

- No Michael! Please, don’t…don’t say that! - Maria shivered.

- I’m sorry, it came out kind of weird. I’m always here for you, love, that’s what I meant to say. Hey? Please? I’m sorry? - He buried his fingers in her hair.

Maria reached up and pulled him down to capture his lips in a kiss that said everything he meant to her. She felt him quite ready for her and she rubbed up against him.

- Michael, baby? I want you to do it just as slowly as Max did it to you. - She asked. - And no audience, please? -

- Honey, believe me, there’s no other way I can do it right now, cause I feel so relaxed…- Michael whispered in her ear, loving to hear her giggle again. - Just the two of us, promise. -
ALIENS FULL TILT!