PC Vacation Thread Pruning

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

:'( *cries inconsolably* :'(
Jamie Im going to miss you soooooo much! Good luck for whatever you do. Its been an absolute pleasure roleplaying against you!

All the best
Mel
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Hey guys I have bad news....with a lot of thought I decide to quit. *smiles evily* Ok you can breath now I was only kidding. I would never leave this place. But my real news is I won't be around until I take my test, which is March 15.s :( I'll try to post whenever I can, but if have some questions, pm me and I'll try to answer as soon as I can.

The time I am away and feel like speeding up the story, please DON'T touch my characters. I really work so hard to get them wherever they are at now.

Anyways back to studying.

~Nadine~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Sorry to do this guys, but I have a plate in my left wrist from a previous accident and Ive slept akwardly on it a few days ago and it really hurts (I think something moved inside :? , so Im currently typing with one hand and its taking me ages.
Ill try and get back to rpging asap, but if anyone wants to temp my characters thats fine.

Sorry

Melanie
MadRoswellFan
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

I hope you feel better real soon Mel *hugs*
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

Well my wrists are slowly getting better, so when Im not in pain Ill try and get up todate...
If I've missed a RPG that needs a update please feel free to PM me. Will try and update when I can.
MadRoswellFan
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

Hey Guys! I'm on Spring Break this week so I took off on a whim to Atlanta with a couple of my friends. I will try to post as often as I can but internet access could be a bit tricky. Thanks for your patientce. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

okay I may not be able to post but don't worry I'll find a way

but next week i may not be able to post but again I'll try
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CandyDreamQueen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by CandyDreamQueen »

Hey everyone!

It’s been a while, I know. But lately I’ve really been missing the whole role-playing thing and I figured I’d get back in the swing of it. So, long story short, I’m back! I can’t wait to start role playing again.

<<<Candice>>>
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Hi, everyone, sorry about this but I have orientation with my new job over the next little bit. I'm not sure exactly what my schedule will be like yet. I'll try to post when I can but I know I won't be able to every day consistently. I'm supposed to talk to the supervisor tomorrow and I'll know more then. Will try to post tomorrow for any and all of my roles. Thanks for your understanding.

Beth
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I've had a pretty bad cold all week, so I'm sorry for the lack of posting. I'll try to get posts up soon, but if anyone wants to fill me in, feel free.