Fics by Tears_of_Mercury (UPDATED 10/21)

Authors can start their own thread with all their work here. Many authors also keep their readers informed on when they have updated a fic on their thread here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Hunter, Forum Moderators

Which of the fics in the sneak peek section would you like to see?

Vox Hereditas
13%
Dreamland
No votes
Souls Mate Eternal
88%

Total votes: 8

Tears_of_Mercury
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Re: Fics by Tears_of_Mercury (NOTE 7/18)

Post by Tears_of_Mercury »

Reconstructing Madonna has finally been updated! Woo-hoo! And, just for being so patient, here are some sneak peaks from Parts Fifteen and Sixteen:

The same way any other six-year-old might throw themselves across a parent’s lap and cling to their waist, Drew throws his mind out and tries to find his big brother’s emotions. It’s Aaron he’s feeling, so that means no confusing jumbles and knots. There’s only orderly panic, concern, and guilt, all bathed in that ever-present bone-deep worry.
It’s not that they fight very often, or that they shove their successes and failures and nightmares in his face, asking him for congratulations or reparations the way they would have five years ago. It’s just the way he’s always been.

Needing something outside of himself. Someone to care for.

‘Care for’ or ‘fix’?

He walks to the closed curtains and rests his forehead against the wall. With his eyes weighed shut, he can almost imagine that voice remarkably like a conscience is Liz’s.

I also have some anxiety-inducing news. This year for NaNoWriMo I have signed up and decided to write a Twilight fanfic. *hyperventilates momentarily* Now, some of you may have noticed that I've added a Twilight WIP to my Story Index, as well as a Twilight series in the "upcoming stories" section. My NaNo story will be a tag to the Polaris series - a monster-sized bunny which is currently gnawing away at my brain - that will follow the La Push werewolves as they imprint. So, lots of fun stuff there. Unfortunately, it also means I may not be able to get out many updates of anything during November, so I am going to try to bust my kilt this next week or two so that I don't leave any readers at any nasty cliffhangers, which my stories have a nasty habit of succumbing to. Just in case there are any Twifans here, I'll give you guys a synopsis of what I'm hoping, come December, will be The Spirit Wife's Gift:

Embry. Paul. Brady. Collin. Leah. Quil. Jacob. Sam and Emily are tying the knot, Jared and Kim are shacking up, and Seth is busy being a lone wolf. But what about the rest of them? Seven imprint stories spanning two decades of pack tensions, personal insecurities, and wonky to downright difficult imprints. No one said it would be easy.