Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 35 3/25/09 *Complete*

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 10 Authors note 1/13/08

Post by jake17 »

Temptation_k: Hi Kayla! Thanks for you fb's I think you know how important they are to me!...hope you enjoy this update it's a short one but I couldn't get Zan out of my head! :wink: Thanks for the support! Love seeing you here as you know! :D
totallizfan: hi you thank you for your reply ...iM very happy you like this and understand my intentions with Zan ..I appreciate you coming back to let me know how you feel!! Hope you like the next update! :D
forever dreamer: Hello Rach! You know I love having you here! thanks so much for your great fb I need to read that! :wink: oh and Kyle and Zan are definitely going to be friends. Hope you enjoy the next part! :D
Natatie36: Hello thanks for the fb! It wouldn't be the same if I didn't see your reply here! I hope you know that! :D
roswellian love: wow I soooo needed to hear that thank you soo much! I really appreciate you letting me know how you feel! hope you like the next part. :D
believer_evans: Im not sure I'll be seeing you back here but I hope you got a chance to read my authors note...maybe if you read that update again carefully you might change your mind. There is no doubt in mind that Liz is niether confused or scared. either way thank you for your fb. :D
orphyfets: Hello Stephanie! Thanks for the support and your wonderful fb...love that you are here! :D
crazzy rhi: Thank you for what you said made me feel much better...hope you enjoy the next part! :D

Chapter 11.

Zan sat in the corner of the room just watching her sleeping. He took a deep drag off his cigarette as he stared at the mysterious creature lying naked in his bed.

The moonlight was dancing off her flawless skin - the trees outside were casting shadows off her curves. He was convinced that he had never seen anything so beautiful in his life.

Sometime during the night she had stretched and the sheet had slipped away leaving her bare to his hungry eyes.

She was lying on her side her raven hair was splayed across her shoulder and breasts.

The words she had spoken to him played over and over in his mind.

This was all so knew to him and he struggled with the obvious knowledge that she definitely had a hold on him.

She was so different than the girls he was used to. In the past he was in control - he took what was offered to him and didn't stop to talk about feelings or emotions. His life was all about survival. Everyone was out for themselves - these lessons he learned early in life. Whether it was a quick fuck in the alley or a blow job in some vacant building there was a mutual understanding that it was meaningless everyone getting what they wanted and moving on.

She was different ...she loved him ...but what did that even mean ...and would she change her mind when she started to really live her life. He struggled within himself as he held her college pamphlets in his hands. During all the excitement the night before her purse had fallen to the ground leaving a letter from the university in clear view for him to find. Classes began on September third - that was two weeks from today and she hadn't even mentioned it. He knew she would be close the community college wasn't that far but why did she neglect to tell him. It killed him that this even was a thought in his head...Surviving his whole life on the streets had not prepared him for his biggest challenge ...falling in love.

He threw the papers on the counter and flicked his cigarette in the sink as he made his way to the bed.

He slowly began to touch her barely grazing her skin. He started from her face carefully pulling her hair away from her eyes and soft mouth draping her raven locks behind her shoulder.

He then moved his fingertips down over her collarbone and to her small breasts.

His breath started to pick up as he watched her stir in her sleep.

She let out quiet little moans as he moved his thumbs over her nipples watching as they hardened into stiff points that begged to be tasted.

Letting out a breathy sigh she turned over on her back as he took her breast in his mouth sucking her nub lavishing his tongue slowly back and forth.

He watched as she moved her head side to side and brought her legs together rubbing them tightly obviously trying to satisfy the growing ache between her thighs.

He carefully watched as she still seemed to be half asleep. His lips curled up in a delivish smile as he released her knowing exactly how he wanted to awaken her.

He moved his hand down to lift her ass up getting better leverage as he rested his mouth over her core.

Zan started to gently blow against her pussy that was now glistening from the moisture that was now forming from her lips. He continued to watch her as he suddenly delved his tongue deep inside her quickly stroking that secret place that he knew would make her scream.

Liz gasped and cried out as her eyes flew open to find his sultry golden eyes staring directly at her.

"O-Oh my god"

The pleasure was almost too much for her. She started trying to back up toward the wall but was firmly kept in place by his strong hands. Several times he thrusted his tongue stroking her with his piercing only to stop briefly to lap up the wetness he was creating.

Liz was startled at being woken up this way and started to stutter lost in the incredible pleasure he was giving her.

"Z-Zan w-what are you doing?"

"I'm eating your pussy angel now be a good girl and stay still" he rasped against her lips as he glared into her widened eyes.

"oh god Zan"

"Mmmm you are so sweet baby...I could do this all night"

He moved from her core and started to flick her clit rapidly before sucking into his mouth causing her to bow off the mattress.

He took her legs and placed them around his neck as he release her and moved back down to swirl his tongue through her soaked folds.

She was thrashing back and forth on the bed now unable to control herself as he skillfully worked her with his beautiful mouth.

Liz fisted the sheets as she started to beg.

"Zan fuck me ..fuck me now!"

"Mmmm sorry not yet baby"

He brought his thumb up to her clit once again as he matched the strokes with the thrusts of his tongue till she was screaming his name as she forcefully came.

As fast as he could he fipped her over and moved behind her. Her eyes widened as he grasped her hips and slid the tip of his hard cock slightly inside her. He bend down putting his lips to her ear and whispered calmly.

"Now your going to get fucked"

Her heart was pounding as he slammed inside her again and again. He placed his hand over her breast as he pinched her nub making her plea for more.

"Harder Zan please ...harder!'

"Anything you want angel" he chuckled deep in his throat as he thrusted deeper inside grunting with every stroke.

He grabbed her hair pulling it to the side and turned her head as he attacked her mouth swallowing her moans.

Within seconds they were both shuddering as their release came hard leaving him practically laying on top of her as they both struggled to catch their breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan squinted as the bright sun streamed through his bare windows.

"We need to do something about that ..blinds are definitely in order" Liz muttered as she held her hand over her face to block the harsh morning light.

Zan got up and stretched as he reached for his clothes quickly getting dressed. Liz sat up letting the sheet fall to her waist loving how uninhibited and sexy Zan made her feel.

She flashed him her big doe eyes seductively and padded the mattress.

"Where are you going ..come back to bed"

"Hmm I loved to baby but I have to get to work soon...and you have to start the breakfast shift."

Liz snuggled back curling up as she closed her sleepy eyes.

"Maria isn't alone today a new waitress is starting and my parents are out of town for the weekend so I'm in no rush."

"I see ..well I'm in desperate need for some coffee... there's a store down the street ...I'll be right back"

"OK I'll be here"

Zan took one last look before leaving thinking he could get used to seeing her in his bed.

It had only been a few minutes before Liz was startled by a gentle knock at the door. She sat up quietly not knowing if she should answer it or not but after several knocks she decided she didn't see the harm.

As she slipped his tee shirt over her head she noticed her college letter sitting on the counter and realized that he must've seen it. She didn't have time to think about anything as she quickly made her way to the door.

Liz stood completely shocked at what stood in the hallway facing her.

"Hi I'm Heather...you must be Lisa ...I'm Zan's nieghbor"

Liz's mouth fell open as the six foot leggy blonde stood smiling at her dressed in a tank top and panties and nothing else...her breasts were huge and spilling out of the top that was clearly too small for her.

"Actually it's Liz" she manage to get out still in shock.

"Oh sorry I'm always getting names wrong...is Zan here?"

"Umm no he's at the store ...is there something I can help you with?"

"Oh just wondering if he had any milk to spare...I completely forgot to pick some up yesterday"

"Sorry ...he's out" Liz dryly spoke not even knowing what was in his fridge and really not caring.

"Oh no problem ...be sure and tell him if he needs any help moving in I'm right across the hall...it was nice meeting you Lyla."

"Yeah you too...Heather"

Liz closed the door behind her and leaned against it completely stunned.

"And my fucking name is Liz!"
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 11 1/14/08

Post by jake17 »

Temptation_K: Hi Kayla yes Heather coming over dressed like that ...hmm do ya think she knew Liz was going to be there alone?? Someone wants to make her presence known! you know I love you here!! :D :D
orphyfets: Yes that Heather not liken her at all!! :twisted: thanks so much for being here! Stephanie!! :D
believer_evans: Sooo happy you are sticking around!!!! hope you like the next part!! thanks so much for the fb! :D
angelina: hello sweetie you always make me smile when I see your replies hope you are well!!! :D
totallizfan: Hold on wait a second lets just see what happens ...I have some surprises in store for you! :wink: thanks so much for being here so appreciate it!! :D
roswell3053: thank you for reading my story!!!! im so happy you like it and im always happy to see you here and read your great fb!! :D
forever dreamer: Skankbag I like it..seems to fit her doesn't it and I've just introduced her just wait Rach you may have more you'd like to call her! :twisted: We don't know what Zan has done yet so lets just wait and see! love love you here thank you! :D
crazzy rhi: thanks sweetie !! Hope you enjoy this part !! love your comments as always!! :D :D
rowellian love: thanks for thinking that was hot ...no one mentioned the sex scene thought I might have been losing my touch!!! And you are soooo right Zan has just moved in how can he be keeping secrets already and how would she know Liz would be there!! thanks for noticing all that!!! you're completely right about everything!! thanks so much for being here!!! :D
tinie38: Hi Kris! thanks for coming back, she does scream hoebag ...maybe cause thats what she is!! :twisted: love seeing you here!! :D
flyawayraven: Hi Jess ...yes heather will definitely be causing some problems but I have faith in our sexy man ...thanks so much for coming back!! :D
moon_sprite: you're reading my mind !!! he's bad but hopefully not that bad !! she will be a problem though. loved your fb! thanks so much!!! :D
carter13: OH sam don't worry I think heather's just going to shake things up a little ...I like the drama can you tell?? :wink: thanks so much for you fb so happy to see you here!! :D :D

Chapter 11.

Liz quickly got dressed as thoughts of this slutty bleached blonde bimbo swirled through her mind.

'Ok don't freak Liz ...so much happened last night he really didn't have a chance to mention his skanky new neighbor...this could all be perfectly innocent'

Liz continued to talk to herself as she looked in the mirror trying to calm her crazy bed hair down ...her eyes suddenly drifted to her chest.

She thought to herself that Zan must of loved the big boobs on that girl and that big puffy hair. Liz pulled her sheer lip gloss from her bag and stared at it thinking of the tons of bright trampy makeup that bitch had on ..suddenly Liz felt like a twelve year old boy.

'This is exactly his type I bet ...and look at me I don't even need to wear a bra.'

Liz shook her head trying to get these stupid thoughts out of her head when she heard voices outside the door. She quickly put her ear up to wall and listened as her heart started to pound once she recongized who it was.

"Hi Zan"

Heather's high pitched over the top sappy tone made Liz physically ill.

"Hey"

"So I saw you leave earlier ...whatcha got in the bag?"

"Coffee and some breakfast...what's up?"

"Oh nothing much I was just getting dressed for work as you can see ...oh I missed a few buttons ...do you think you can help me out ...my nails are still wet...silly me guess I just wasn't thinking"

Liz's eyes just about fell out of her head as she waited for his answer.

"Well I really should be getting -

"Oh pleeease it will just take a minute I would hate to be late on my first day"

"Umm ok here let me just put the bag down"

"What a sweetie you are... now I told Laura if you needed any help moving in Im right across the hall ...don't be shy ...I'm a night owl so anytime you need anything Zan just knock on my door"

"Oh and Heather"

"Yeah sweetie"

"It's Liz not Laura"

"Oh that's right ..I don't know why I can't get her name right ...bye Zan"

"Bye Heather"

Liz quickly moved away from the door pretending to be straightening up the apartment when Zan walked in.

She decided to play stupid seeing what exactly he would tell her while trying to hide the need to punch someone in the head.

"Hey"

"Hey baby"

Zan walked over after putting down the groceries and gave her a tight hug.

"So I heard you met my new neighbor this morning?" Zan carefully eyed Liz watching for any hint of jealously

"Yeah seems like a nice girl"

Zan smiled seeing right through her as he started to unsnap each button of her uniform not minding seeing her a little jealous.

"I thought you had to get to work?"

"I do but I have to shower first ...and I'm feeling the need for a little company"

After hearing they're little conversation in the hall Liz was not exactly in the mood ...she even wondered if maybe it was the little skank that was turning him on.

"You know what Zan I really have to go ...this waitress is new and I feel bad sticking her alone with Maria ...come by on your break for some coffee "

Liz quickly started to snap up her uniform and grap her purse.

"Ok but you will be missed angel ...I'll see you later"

She gave him a quick kiss as she headed out the door fuming at the knowledge that this bitch was now living right across from him.

Liz stood in her room feeling much better as she put a fresh uniform on ..she was just showered and was looking at her hair ...hmm something different today she thought to herself. She lifted just the top of her hair and put in back in a barrett leaving the rest down flowing around her shoulders. Her father liked the girls to wear their hair up but he wasn't around this weekend and she wasn't really caring at the moment.

She looked herself over in the mirror and decided she would make her eyes look at little sexier today. She applied some dark eye liner and some smokey colored eye shadow. Eyeing the clock her heart started to beat a little faster knowing he would be coming any minute to see her. She was feeling a little silly for getting so upset earlier and decided if he wanted to be with a girl like that then he would be.

She was talking to herself as she desended the stairs 'Face it Liz Zan is hotter than hell and girls are going to notice him your just going to have to get -

Liz was just about to finish her thought when she opened the kitchen door to see Heather bent over the counter in a crashdown uniform that was two sizes too small for her with her cleavage spilling out right in front of his eyes as she poured Zan's coffee.

Heather was smiling as she winked at him with her blue eyes. She laughed as she tilted her head to the side and flipped her hair back over her shoulder as if he had just told the funniest joke she ever heard in her life.

Zan was not exactly hating the attention either as Liz quickly picked up as his eyes wandered from her bright red lips to her boobs that were putting a heavy strain on the snaps of her uniform.

Maria seeing the situation quickly pulled Liz back into the kitchen before anyone had noticed her.

"What the fuck Maria ..that's the new waitress...I don't believe this ...what the hell was my dad thinking ..what are the chances... and he seems to be enjoying himself doesn't he!"

"But you don't understand Maria!"

"Yes I do I heard all about it ... just take a breath Liz ...here sniff some cider oil it's suppose to be good for calming your nerves"

"I don't want the damn oil Maria I want that bitch out of here!"

Liz paced back and forth steaming trying to get herself under control when all of a sudden heather walked through the door.

"Well hi there ...I thought I heard you back here ..is everything alright...you sounded a little upset"

Her singsongy voice was quickly sending Liz over the edge as she quickly approached her.

Maria stepped in between them and tried to calm the situation.

"Heather I'm sure we have another uniform in the back that would fit you much better that just can't be comfortable...here come with me ...and after that I think the grease trap really needs to be cleaned ..I'll show you how to do it ..no worries."

With Heather now gone from her sight Liz made her way to talk to Zan.

"Hi Angel ..wow come over here I like the new look ..I need a taste"

"Did you know she got a job here Zan?"

"What?"

"I heard you ...I heard you outside your door ...being so kind as to help her with her uniform ...you must have known it was her starting here today...what did it just slipped your mind to tell me?"

"Hold on baby ..what do you mean you heard me ...were you listening ...were you spying on me?"

"This really isn't the issue Zan"

"Then what is"

He pulled her onto his lap and tried to snuggle up to her as she pulled away fuming.

"You certainly seemed to be enjoying the view when she was pouring your coffee... that's the issue Zan...you can't deny the differences"

Just then Maria came out smiling very proud of herself.

"Heather is scrubbing away at the grease trap she'll be busy for several hours if anyone cares to know."

"Come with me" he growled in her ear

"No ...I'm fine right here"

Zan chuckled to himself "So damn stubborn ...I think I need to teach you a lesson Miss. Parker."

He threw her over his shoulder and made his way up the stairs making her even more furious as she hit his back and screamed at him to let her down.

"What the hell are you talking about teach me a lesson...what lesson...put me down!"

Zan kicked open the door to her bedroom and threw her on the bed.

"The lesson that it's not nice to spy Lizzy"

Liz quickly jumped off the bed and walked in front of her desk with her arms crossed in front of her.

"Don't call me that ...and besides it's not nice to lie either"

"I never lied how did I know you neve saw her before ...you said a new waitress was starting you never mentioned that you never met her."

"Zan you know I had no idea it was -

Zan turned her around so she was facing away from him and bent her over the desk. He quickly slid her panties down from her and lightly brushed over her clit.

Liz let out a shaky moan.

"You were saying Liz?"

"S-Stop..t-this is not going to work this time"

"I have no idea what you are talking about" Zan slipped three fingers inside her as she squeezed her eyes shut and bit her lip not wanting him to know how much he was effecting her.

She turned to stare into his eyes grabbing his hand halting his movements.

"Zan we can't everytime ...we ..we -

Her breath caught in her throat as he removed his fingers and sat her on her chair.

He started to kiss the inside of her thigh pulling at her snaps one by one.

"I'm sorry baby what were you saying ...hold on I just need a taste"

Zan swirled his tongue through her wet folds licking his way up to her nub as he sofly pinched her hard nipples.

"Damn you Zan!" she screamed as she gave in and wrapped her legs around his neck and pulled roughly at his hair trying to get him as close as possible to her aching pussy.

He sucked her clit in his mouth as he slowly rubbed his metal stud back and forth trying to draw out her pleasure for as long as possible.

"Oh god ..oh my god"

"Louder baby ...I want to hear how bad you need to cum"

He brought his tongue back down thrusting it into her core once again as he pinched her clit feeling her thighs beginning to shake as they tightened around his neck.

"Yes Zan Ye-

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Umm excuse me Lori?" They both froze listening to that unmistakable voice.

"I don't mean to bother you but I have a question about the oven and Maria's busy with customers...do you think I could borrow you for one second?"

"Thanks so much I'll just wait for you in the hall ...I so appreciate your help"
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 13 1/21/08

Post by jake17 »

roswell3053: hmmm interesting like your idea..thanks so much for your fb!! :D
forever dreamer: yes I understand your how you feel ...hopefully you like how this plays out! love that you are here! :D
tinie38: love your response ,,, that's what I would do! :wink: thanks for the great fb Kris! :D
vampyrolover86: thanks for the great fb! so happy you are here..hope you like Liz's response! :wink:
totallizfan: Remember Zan doesn't know everything that happened with Max and Tess ...and I don't think he has a clue on how to communicate with her ..I think it makes him very uncomfortable..let me know what you think of this update..some things should be more resolved! thanks so much for the fb! :D
Temptation_K: what can I say except THANK YOU!! hope I don't disappoint ..I will do my best! :wink:
extingman: Yes I agree but give me time :wink: I'll get us all there! hopefully everyone will be satisfied with whats coming next...and about the oven ..im thinking maria had her cleaning ...and she needed an excuse to bust Zan and Liz up...she wants him bad. Thank you for your fb I really enjoyed reading it now you have to come back because im very curious what you are going to think of this update. :wink:
orphyfets: thanks stephanie so hope you like the next part!!! :D

Chapter 13.

Thinking Liz would be mortified at being caught knowing how loud she had been Zan started to back away pulling her thighs from his neck.

Liz's eyes flew up at him - she was livid at Heathers obvious attempt at interrupting them. Her hair was stuck to her face from the sweat from the heat Zan that had consumed her body.

Her skin was moist and her whole body was shaking as her heart pounded widely.

She pulled at her nipples frustrated by the sudden end of the incredible pleasure he was giving her.

"And just where the hell do you think your going?" she breathed out "Did you have the impression you were finished Zan..I thought you wanted to hear how bad I needed to cum?"

Liz spread her legs wide hooking her thighs around his neck inviting him in.

Zan's eyes grew wild - he licked his lips as the corner of his mouth raised with a hunger he had never quite felt before.

"Tell me baby ...tell me what you want" he growled as he pulled the clothes from his hard body.

She grasped his hair roughly with one hand while she gently stoked her clit with the other making him almost cum at the sight of her boldness.

"What I want is for you to eat my pussy Zan ...and then I want your cock down my throat ...and then Zan I need you to fuck me very hard ...do you think you can handle that Zan or will a little knock at the door keep you from finishing what you started."

Zan growled as he lifted her up and laid her on her bed and fell to his knees holding her thighs tight around his neck ...she thought he might tease her ..draw it out ...make her wait for it..but she had lit a fire within him a fire that only grew with the sweet taste of her dripping down his throat. He ate at her widely quickly flicking his tongue through her soaked folds before thrusting deep inside her siding his piercing over and over against her sweet spot forcing her to yell out for more.

She watching him as he devoured her moaning with satisfaction every time she would cry out. Seeing his darkened eyes glaring up at her make her tremble as she gripped his hair tighter pulling him in closer.

"Zan ..yes oh god don't s-stop ...pleeease"

His fingers replaced his tongue as he rapidly flicked his tongue barely brushing over her swollen clit. She gasped at the feeling of barely feeling the tip of his tongue slide over her again and again. Keeping eye contact with her the entire time he raised the corners of his mouth as he felt her start to convulse screaming. After she rode out her orgasm he lapped up her jucies and kissed her clit giving her one last jolt from the bed.

She slid to the edge of he bed and ran her fingers down his hard chest.

"Stand up" she rasped

He stood as she went to her knees running both her hands over the muscles of his stomach as she inched her way towards his cock.

She closed her eyes only to now hear his request.

"Look at me baby I want to watch you"

Without hesitation she looked straight up into his golden eyes as she swirled her tongue around the tip of his rock hard cock before grasping her hand around it and taking as much as she could down her throat.

"LIzzzzzzz" he grabbed onto her hair as she ran her fingertips up and down the inside of his thigh.

She moaned with him buried in her mouth sending vibrations coursing through him.

Quickly he took her by the shoulders and stood her up knowing he could not last much longer. He bent her over her desk and whispered in her ear.

"Now your going to get fucked"

They both groaned as he pounded into her again and again. He pulled at her nipple with one hand and pinched her clit making her beg.

"Harder Zan ...harder!"

His stood up holding her hips steady as her rammed into her ...his eyes widened as he watched her take over pleasuring herself stoking her clit and pulling at her nipples.

"You are so fucking hot baby"

"Zan zan I'm cuming ...oh god"

Between the screams coming from them and the desk banging against the wall with every thrust ..Heather was long gone and back in the kitchen.

Liz leaned back against him and placed his hand over her pussy as he played with her making them both fall over the edge as they caught they're image in Liz's mirror.

Zan walked out of he diner several minutes later wiping his mouth as he passed Heather nodding casually.

"Fuck" she thought to herself feeling heself grow wet thinking of what it would be like to have his mouth on her.

"Garbage"

Suddenly she jumped hearing Liz's voice directly behind her.

"What?"

"G A R B A G E...as in you need to take out the garbage"

"Oh right sorry Liz ...I'll be right there"

Liz gave Maria a smile as she walked by holding her hand out for Maria to slap it .."Wow you almost made me jealous there chica"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later on that night the two of them were at Zan's apartment getting ready to dig in to some much needed chinese food. They were laughing about Kyle's new found religion and how he kept Zan entertained at the shop all day with his funny proverbs when a knock came at the door.

"Damn who the hell can that be"

Zan opened the door to find Heather once again standing in a very short shirt that barely covered her ass and a tank top leaving nothing to the imagination.

Liz dropped her fork in the carton as she glared up at the door.

"Oh am I interrupting your dinner ..I'm so sorry my sink is all stopped up and the water won't go down and before I spend a million on a plumber i was just wondering if maybe -

"Sure just wait a second I think I have my tools around here somewhere"

Liz was beyond mad ...it was so clear to her what this bitch was doing .. and he is running to her aid.

She sat there in shock as he disappeared out the door looking back casually to let her know he'd be right back.

"I don't believe this ...her sink is stopped up my ass"

Liz quietly made her way out into the hall just in time to see Zan lying on the floor under the sink with Heather on her knees with her breasts practically in his face.

Liz stormed back into the his apartment and dragged the gabarge over and proceeded to throw all of the uneated food away.

Just as she tossed the last of the cartons in the garbage he came back.

"God I'm starving..what the hell"

"Your so hungry why don't you let Heather feed you...I'm sure she just love to cook for you Zan"

"Why the hell did you throw out the food are you fucking crazy!!"

"From what I saw food was the last thing on your mind ..why don't you go help her out some more Zan ...I'm sure there's someting else in her apartment that needs fixing. "

"Liz what the hell did you want me to do ..I fixed her sink ..what is your problem!!"

"Look Zan I've been through all this before ...and I'm not playing the fool ...I see the way you stare at her ...I know that's what your used to some brainless blonde skank who just loves to throw her boobs in your face!"

"Watch it Liz -

"Watch what watch how fast you run out the door with she asks for your help ...how stupid can you be ...we both know she wants you!"

"If it was big boobs I wanted Liz ...I wouldn't be here right now" Zan turned away snickering to himself completely frustrated with Liz's insane behavor.

"No way not again ...I'm not going through this bullshit again"

"You want her go get her you bastard but don't expect to have me again"

"Fuck you Liz -

Without thinking Liz threw a glass hitting Zan on the back of the head.

Completely taken off guard Zan reaches for the back of his head feeling blood from the broken glass and grabs her by the arm forces her to the ground. Every instinct from his life rushed up to the surface as he lifted her up by her shirt and pinned her to the wall.

"I know what this is about ..this is about fucking Max isn't it?"

He pushed her up against the wall not realizing his strength and yelled in her face

"I am not Max"

"I will not cheat on you ...and I will not leave you"

"Decide what you want Liz ..are you going to spend the rest of your life making other people pay for the mistakes he made or are you going to trust someone again...you know what that's it you don't trust me so what the fuck am I wasting my time for"

Before she knew it he was out the door and she was left looking around at the mess that was left and the blood on the floor from his head.

She hadn't realized all the rage that had been built up inside her ...all this time she thought she had dealt with the pain ...but the anger and betrayal that Max had put her through was still there.

She laid down on his bed and cried as all those buried feelings came rushing to the surface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan walked the streets trying to calm down trying to understand. He walked for hours when he finally quietly opened the door to his apartment to find Liz curled up in his tee shirt sleeping.

He sat down on the bed and gently stroked her hair ...he looked down at her tear stained face ..he never wanted to hurt her.

Slowly she opened he swollen eyes.

"Your back" she whispered

"I'm back angel' he laid down next to her and held her gently

"I'm never going to leave you ...I'm not him ...I'm not Max" he whispered to her

"I know Zan ...I know"

"We need to talk angel"

"Not yet ..just hold me ...just hold me now"

"For as long as you want angel"
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 13 1/22/08

Post by jake17 »

totallizfan: kyle? hmm interesting :wink: thanks so much for the fb!
forever dreamer: thanks again rach! you are the best .yes heather needs to be put in her place! :twisted: :D
angelina: hello sweetie ..hope you are well ..love you fb as always thank you so much! :D
extingman: thanks so much for that incredible fb! Please keep it coming ..let me know what you think! :D
crazzy rhi: :lol: :lol: Loved the fb ...yes I might be able to arrange that! :D
roswell3053: don't worry heather will be put in her place ..love to see you here thanks so much! :D
Temptation_K: Hi Kayla thanks for everything had some ideas and not to much time so hope you like this ...really loving your imput! :wink: your the best! :D
tinie38: yes Liz needs to see Zan is not Max ..love your fb as always kris thanks so much! :D
Natalie36: yes I agree. thanks so much Nat. love you being here! :D
orphyfets: thanks steph ...hope you like the next part! :D
vampyrolover86: you are completely right about heather...and Im glad you said it !thanks for the fb! love it!! :D
KiaraAlexisKiay: ok first loved your fb and I want you to know I appreciate hearing what you think!!
and i agree with it all your opinions ..please keep it coming!! and i keep writing ..is it a deal? :D
saying all that kristen you never said if you liked it or not...let me know! :wink: :D

Chapter 14.

Zan held her tight as she slept. He laid there listening to her breathing. He thought to himself how he had never actually held a girl before...been close in this way.

In her sleep she had wrapped her leg and arm around him as if needing to feel safe and protected. He felt that from her ...and he had felt that for himself so many times but these feelings make you weak ..vulnerable feelings you can't afford to have when all you have is yourself.

He held her tighter bringer her closer wanting to be the one to protect her. To keep her safe ..that's when he notice the bruises on her arm ..bruises that he had put there. He placed his hand over the marks healing them but he hard truth was that if that was any other girl his reaction would've been much more severe.

But what bothered him the most is why she did it. In his mind what he did was harmless ..but not if she still had feelings for Max still loved him ...why else would all this bother her so much ..sure she said she loved him but ...people say things all the time they don't mean. These thoughts rolled around his mind making his head spin...'Why does every fucking thing come back to fucking Max ...am I just the replacement...fuck that..if that's -

"Hey"

Liz opened her sleepy eyes and slowly sat up finding it hard to even look at him..she brought her knees up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them looking down at the bed.

"Hey"

Zan turned putting his feet on the ground facing the other direction giving Liz a perfect view of the slice in the back of his head and the dried blood in his hair.

She brought her hand up to her mouth shocked that she had done that to him. She sat up moving up to his back moving his hair to the side so she could see the cut better.

"Oh my god Zan ...I can't believe that I did that to you..are you ok ..maybe you need stiches."

She wrapped her arms around the his back hugging him resting her head on his shoulder.

"I am so sorry Zan ...I don't even know what to say"

Zan gently pulled her arms from him and walked across the room feeling the back of his head wincing.

"This ain't nothing ...believe me I've had much worse and I don't do hospitals ..remember"

She ran her hand through her matted hair looking up at him ..."Zan what I did ...how I reacted ..it had nothing to do with you I just -

"You know what Liz that's what I've just been thinking and I need to know something ... and Liz don't play me ...I think you know I've had enough bullshit for one night ...and I'm not in the mood."

"What Zan ..ask me anything ..I'll tell you the truth"

"Ok so I get it you freaked because of the whole Max and Tess thing ...but Liz ..what exactly are you so pissed about the fact that I helped that bitch or all this brought up the fact that you still have a thing for him and I'm just here as a comfort for you someone to ease the pain over someone you still have feelings for.'"

Her eyes got wide with guilt that he would even think that ...that her insecurities had made him question her love for him.

She pulled him back on the bed with him and held his face forcing him to look at her. He was looking everywhere but in her eyes ...running his hands through his spiked hair refusing to let her see that she was having such and effect on him.

"Zan I did not act like that because I think of you as a replacement for him ...I acted like that because I never ever thought I could feel for someone the way I feel for you...I-I love you Zan ...heather brought up all my insecurities about myself and I just keep thinking ...I mean look at me I'm not exactly what you'd call sexy ...look I know how other women look at you and I just can't help thinking maybe you want me for now because I'm different from what your used to but lets face it Zan that's going wear off and you can have any woman you want ...I just I can't go through it again ..If I wasn't enough for Max how could i possibly -

"Shut up"

"What?"

"Angel Max fucked you over bad no question about it ...he was weak and he betrayed you ..I get it"

"I am not a little boy Liz ..I am many things but I'm not a liar ..don't need to be if someone doesn't like what I have to say fuck them...this is it Liz what you see is what you get ...I don't fuck around ..I'm mean your the first real ...the first ...just know I wouldn't fuck around on you."

"I know Zan -

"No I don't think you do Liz ..I came here .....fuck I can't do this"

Zan was pacing the floor in fustration...finding it so hard to find the words.

"Zan please ..go on ..I want to know "

Liz knelt on the bed facing him praying for him let her in.

"I came here for you...ok ..the job ..the apartment..I'm here Liz but ever since I got here it's like the ghost of fucking Max has been thrown in my face constantly."

"I don't want to be reminded of that fucking dick again..understand Liz!"

"It is me and you now ..no one else..either you can deal with that or you can't but I need to know because I won't be living under that asshole's shadow -

He was yelling at his point furious at himself for telling her how he felt putting himself out there ...right in a position to get fuck over.

She grabbed his hand and pulled him down to the bed with her.

"Zan it's you I want ... and I know what it took for you to come to Roswell ...and to know you came for me...

"Liz"

"Just kiss me Zan ...please I need -

"Liz I know what you need " he whispered

He leaned down and gently kissed her...it was different then any kiss they had shared before ..it was gentle and tender it was the first time he had ever kissed this way before.

The fire that usually overpowered them was replaced with a silent expression of understanding ...he would try and so would she ...but they knew this was going to be far from easy... but it was enough for tonight. His tender slow kiss spoke for all the words he could not yet say but she understood and that's all that mattered.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 15 1/29/08

Post by jake17 »

vampyrolover86: thank you so much! I'm so happy you like this so much! :D
Temptation_K: Perfect..wow coming from you that means a lot! thank you for everything!! :wink: :D
tinie38: Hi Kris so happy you liked this part..so great seeing you here! :D
angelina: hi sweetie! So happy you are here! thanks for the sweet fb! :D
totallizfan: thank you!..and I agree about heather !! :twisted: :D
crazzyrhi: I would post everyday if I could..thanks for the sweet fb! :D
roswell3053: They will get closer over time..thanks so much for being here! :D
forever dreamer: Hi you! Once again thank you for the incredible sweet fb..and I agree life isn't fair we should all get a taste of Zan! :wink: :D
carter13: Hi sam...I will work on that! I kinda want to kick her ass too and I wrote her! :lol: thanks for the great fb!
KiaraAlexisKlay: wow another amazing fb..thank you so much..I hope you know how much I appreciate your replies...thank you for taking the time to write them! :D
extingman: thanks so much for the sweet words..so happy you are liking this! :D

Before I start I just want to send out a special thanks to Temptation_K (Kayla) for giving me such amazing ideas. Everyone should know that she is behind some of the most interesting turns of this story. I also want to thank her for pushing me to be brave enough to write Zan the way I see him.
Thanks sweetie! :wink: :D

Chapter 15.

Liz smiled as she watched Zan emerge from the shower. She was busy rearranging what little furniture he had managed to accumulate. She looked around at the small apartment and scrunched her face up as if she was in deep thought. She smiled thinking how nice it was for Kyle's dad to give Zan his mother's old stuff. She was sure that Kyle spoke to him about possessions being clutter for the soul or some crazy buddha nonsense like that.

The apartment was small worn and outdated but it was his and to Liz it meant much more.
The front door opened up into decent size living room with a bathroom to the right and a very small kitchen off to the left.

There was a faded plain blue sofa bed that was pushed up against two good size windows in the living room and a brown recliner that Liz kept moving around trying to get it just in the right spot. A small tv rested on an overturned milk crate in the corner of the room. Against the opposite wall near the kitchen stood a small table with four chairs. Everything was from the Valenti's storage except the tv that Zan had collected outside the apartment complex. He took it knowing that with a wave of his hand he could make it come to life again.

The kitchen was very tiny it could only fit two people comfortably at a time. The appliances were not matching in color and the floor had some burnt marks by the oven and was curling up in the corners. Liz stocked him up with most everything he would need which was easy since her parents owned the diner and had several boxes of most everything in storage.

All the walls were plain white except for the lime green bathroom. It was very small with only one of the two bulbs over the small mirror working.

He had no lamps in the living room only a bright light over that hung low over the kitchen table. Liz hated this light and often referred to it as the sun. She usually lit candles to avoid the extreme light that seemed to light up the entire apartment.

"What's with the smile...like what you see angel?"

Looking back at him Liz couldn't help but stare as drops of water made their way down his chiseled body.

"Maybe" she giggled putting her hand on his stomach as he began to reach for her.

"No ..we can't we're going out today"

"We are...and where are we going?"

Liz pulled his arm so he was holding her as she spun around to look back at the living room.

She leaned back against him as he pulled her in tight kissing the back of her neck.

"Zan we have to go shopping..I mean you need some help here..blinds at the very least it's way too bright here in the mornings."

"Shopping ...hmm I have a much better idea" he lowered his hand to the inside of her thigh and started to stroke her soft skin under her skirt.

Liz quickly grabbed his hand and turned to face him "No really ...we're going to the mall ..now go ...get dressed..I already called Maria and her and Michael are meeting us there."

Zan rolled his eyes as he walked away looking at his watch muttering to himself something about the game being on and it being his day off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan was extremely bored waiting while Liz happily looked at the different accent pillows she was thinking of getting to bring the couch back to life.

"These are perfect ..don't you think!" she skrieked holding them up for Zan to see.

He took a deep breath and sighed cringing at the sounds she was making.

"Yeah great ...but I thought you wanted blinds"

"Oh that's right ..here let's go next door I think they're having a sale."

Zan looked down to find that Liz had casually took his hand in hers. His body stiffened as he eyed the people walking by them. This was a first for him - to be walking in the mall holding hands with a girl shopping. He felt awkward wondering if people could tell that this was new for him and then pissed that he even cared.

Suddenly they heard a familiar voice coming up behind them.

"So did you manage to find anything to brighten up my cousin's apartment?"

Zan and MIchael both stood back as the two girls hugged and screamed as if they hadn't seen each other in years.

Michael looked over at Zan finding it hard to get past the fact that he looked so identical to Max. The fact that he was now with Liz made the whole thing much too strange for him.

"You're finally here..what took you so long?"

"What do you think..some idiotic hockey game that I had to tear him away from..what else?"

The two girls rolled their eyes and walked ahead talking a million miles a minute leaving the guys behind in awkward silence.

"Damn I wanted to watch that." Zan mumbled to himself as he started a slow pace behind Liz.

Michael looked up at Zan "You like hockey?"

"Hell yeah ...me and Rath used to break in ...

Zan stopped talking realizing that Michael knew what had happened ...remembering Rath and having his twin right beside him was a little to much.

Michael understood knowing full well what went down that night. He couldn't imagine Max or Isabel hurting him but he did know what it meant to be separated from the only family he ever had. The pain of them leaving was something he knew would never go away.

"Yeah it's cool..it would be better if Maria actually let me watch a game once in a while....dude how did she manage to get you here?"

Zan laughed as he looked up at the two girls that were still chatting away "I have no fucking idea"

Spotting a music store Michael pulled a reluctant Maria over so he could go in.

"Michael we're not here to add to your -

"It's fine I'll only be a minute...go and talk to Liz"

"Now this is what I need" Zan looked up at a Metallica poster that was hanging on the wall while a mortified Liz looked back at Maria for help.

This completely captured Michael's attention.

He walked over to Zan "You know they're coming soon ...one night...totally sold out"

"Yeah"

" I have an extra ticket ...Maria refuses to go with me -

"You don't give a girl Metallica tickets for your anniversary Michael...have you learned nothing from the shampoo plus conditioner disaster."

"Shampoo?" Zan looked up at Michael raising his eyebrows half smiling.

"Don't ask ..it's not important ..anyway I asked Kyle but surprisingly he has a date that night."

"Oh yeah the hot chick he met at the buddhist convention..he told me about that"

"Yeah go figure ..so it's yours if you want it ..no big deal"

"Cool" Zan nodded as he flipped through rack of cds that where in front of him.

"Cool...ok I'm staring ...anyone hungry?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been an hour since Michael and Maria had left and Zan was now completely bored out of his mind.
He was leaning up against the wall as Liz looked through a bin full of marked down blinds trying to find the right size.

Just then Liz spotted some that were just out of her reach. She bent over as far as she could just to find that they were all too small. Zan was enjoying the show as her skirt rose higher and higher above her thighs.

Before she knew it she was being pulled into the storage room and pressed up against some dusty shelves.

"Zan what are you doing?"

"Shh Angel ..it's been a long day"

He silenced her capturing her lips as he lifted her skirt up not wanting to waste any time.

Suddenly she broke away from him.

"Zan someone's coming ..stop"
Last edited by jake17 on Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 16 1/30/08

Post by jake17 »

roswell3053: OMG sorry did not mean to leave you there...here you go with the rest..thanks for the fb! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: I didn't mean to leave you out of my last update,..I missed your fb while I was posting ..so you get a double thank you!! so happy you are liking this! :D
tinie38: I know I am a tease but this it was so not my fault ..hope you catch this part! thank you kris! :D
Natalie36: Nat I so did not intend to be mean ..hope you enjoy Zan! :wink: :D
Temptation_K: I'm back ..thought of this as I was posting hope you like it! here is more Zan and liz loving for you! :D
orphyfets: Hi steph come back :shock: I didn't leave I'm posting right now! :lol:

This chapter is going to be short everyone because I was interrupted during my posting of chapter 15. this is really a continuation of that update. I'm calling it chpt 16. so I don't confuse anyone.
Hope you all enjoy! thanks for being here! :wink: :D

chapter 16.

"Zan someone's coming ...stop"

"No one's coming ..not yet anyway" Zan chuckled against her neck as he spread her legs and wrapped them around his waist.

"Shh...Zan look"

Sighing in frustration Zan looked through the small opening of the doorway. He could see a young couple standing in the corner right in their line of vision. He laughed to himself not believing who it was - he decided it was time to get a point across.The woman was blocked from Liz's view hidden by a rack of curtains but she could see the guy clearly - he was looking right at her.

"Zan the door ...at least go close the door"

Zan not really caring went back to licking her long neck and attempting to remove her panties.

"Zan!..the door!" Liz whispered pulling at his hair trying to get him to look up to look at her.

"Baby I tried when I pulled you in here ...it's stuck it won't close"

"That guy he's staring at us ...Zan he can see what you're doing!"

Liz tried to bring her legs down from his waist as the young man looked on.

"Oh no angel ...I've waited all day to have you..we're not stopping now... I don't give a shit who's out there!"

He rasped against her neck as he pushed her panties aside and thrusted his three fingers inside.

LIz brought her head back in shock at the sudden unexpected assault and bit her lip hard trying to stifle her cry.

The young man repositioned himself so he could see them better completely captivated by what he was witnessing.

"Oh god Zan...you have to stop ..please" Liz half whispered - half moaned

Zan waved his hand down the front of her shirt causing the buttons to open and fall away. Next came her bra as he quickly took her trembling hard nipple in his mouth.

Liz clamped her eyes shut and let out a much more noticable groan.

She tried desperately to forget that the young man was watching her but she just couldn't. She tried to pull her arm down to hide her breasts from his eyes.

He looked again clearly seeing the couple and laughed devilishly.

"No baby"'

She looked down to see Zan looking up at her.

"Don't hide... you're fucking hot ...and I'm going to fuck you so good angel ...let him see ...let him see you baby"

"Zan ..I c-can't ....I can't do this"

"Yes you can ..baby" he rasped against her breast letting his tongue lash against her with every other word he spoke.

She started to shake feeling his fingers move inside her as his thumb stroked her clit quickly.

Liz grabbed onto his muscular arms tighter as she started to lose control.

They were both breathless as he quickly flicked her hard peak again and again.

Every stroke felt like a whip of fire as she whimpered for Zan to let her cum.

He could feel her starting to fall and would purposely hold back only to let her reach that point again.

"Open your eyes angel"

She could see the guy he was sweating as he nervously answered the girls questions. He never let LIz slip from his view.

Zan looked over at the stranger and smiled up at Liz.

"Just concentrate on me angel...trust me"

He stared at her with his smoldering intense eyes encouraging her with every stroke of his fingers

"Keep your eyes on me baby"

"O-Okay Zan" she was barely able to speak as he pinched her clit sending her over the edge.

Liz moaned his name more loudly this time now alerting the girl to the situation.

The blonde noticed the sounds and looked over to see her boyfriend shaking = his mouth hanging open - his eyes fixed on Liz.

"What the fuck are you looking at"

Zan heard the angry girls voice and laughed as he unzipped his jeans and once again seized her trembling lips.

They broke apart gasping for air - their forehead touched each other.

Liz could hear the couple arguing but by this time didn't care who saw her anymore.

"I'm going to fuck you now"

Liz went weak at the sound of his husky sexy voice.

She smiled at him as her eyes burned into his ...she was locked into his gaze and nothing could tear her away.

"Fuck me Zan"

Zan growled loving how she was lost in him ...loving that he had the power to do that to her.

He captured her lips once again as he thrusted deep inside her.

He continued to pound into her sending shades and bags of curtains flying off the shelves.

"If you want her so bad ...why don't you go in there and join them."

"But honey..she - I"

"Get the fuck away from me I saw the way you were staring at her..you're an asshole!"

Zan smiled against liz's lips as he reached up to stroke and pull at her peaks making her cry out even louder.

It was obvious to this couple that she was in heaven ...that whoever this guy was knew what the hell he was doing.

Liz broke from his mouth once again moaning from another earth shattering orgasm.

"Mmm Zan harder" she whispered she was quiet but not quiet enough

She dug her heels in his back as he finally came with a long breathless groan.

"Oh god angel"

She carefully slid down the shelves and did her best to fix her clother and hair.

Zan mended her shirt with his hand while trying to regain his breath.

"Come on let's go home"

Zan took her hand and led her out the door.

Both couples stood staring at each other in shock.

Zan was quiet but Liz found her voice.

"Hey Heidi" she smiled brightly as she looked up at Zan.

The girl gave her clearly shaken up boyfriend another smack noticing that he couldn't take his eyes off the raven haired beauty that stood before him.

"It's Heather" she whispered under her breath as she pushed him aside and took off in the other direction.

"Baby wait" her boyfriend scrambled to her side but she was clearly too pissed off to care.
Last edited by jake17 on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 17 2/14/08

Post by jake17 »

angelina; hello sweetie thanks so much for the sweet fb! :D
Natalie36; yes payback is a bitch :twisted: :lol: thanks so much for the great fb! :D
extingman: wow "encore" that was so nice ! so happy you enjoyed that part! thank you! :D oh and I believe Zan turned away before he fixed her shirt! :wink: :D
Temptation_K: thanks kayla for the awesome fb ! Don't worry drama is on the way! :lol: :wink:
roswell3053:YES Zan knew the whole time that heather was there ....it was his plan to show the bitch that he was with Liz ..and also to prove to Liz that he could care less about her! thanks for liking that she called her the wrong name! thanks for the sweet fb!! :D
totallizfan: thanks I appreciate that!! hope you enjoy the next part! :D
forever dreamer: Thanks for the awesome fb as always!! I always look for your replies rach you are the best! :D
tinie38: thanks so much kris!! love you here!! so appreciate it :D
Egyptian_Kiss: I promise I wont miss you again!! thanks so much for the very sweet fb!! there is some major drama coming up!! :D
vampyrolover86: Zan is smart! thanks so much for liking that part ..so happy you are here!! :D
panda2001:thank you so much for the sweet fb!! :D
crazzy rhi: Im back no worries! thanks for missing me ...hope you enjoy the next chpt! :D

ok everyone in honor of Valentine's Day I had to put in some more steam :oops: I hope no one minds a little Zan lovin on this romantic holiday!! :wink:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!! :D

Chapter 17.

Zan yawned and stretched as he rose from the bed looking back as Liz slept peacefully on her stomach.

The sides of his mouth curled upwards at the fact that when he moved from the bed he took the sheet accidentally with him exposing her bare ass to him.

It was late and he should have been on his way to work at this point but the vision in front of him was just too tempting to let go.

‘Kyle can cover for me’

This thought passed quickly as his need for her took over his rapidly hardening body.

Slowly he started from the back of her knees and lavishly licked her soft skin moving gradually towards the inside of her thigh.

He would alternate between blowing across her skin and running his tongue in long stokes as if he was licking an ice cream cone.

He chuckled deep in his throat as he watched her skin react getting hotter and hotter as she squirmed moaning quietly.

He lifted his body so he was now hovering directly over her. His lips were poised over her low back as he kissed her tenderly warming her up for the more aggressive assault he had in store for her.

He eased her thighs apart as he teased her dripping heat with his hard cock stoking over her lips causing shivers to run up her spine.

Liz’s eyes fluttered opened as she panted heavily looking back at him.

“Please Zan don’t tease …please fuck me now!”

Ignoring her request he licked between her shoulder blades moving closer to the shell of her ear.

“You want my cock inside you baby?’

He licked the side of her neck as he lightly brushed her swollen clit back and forth with the hard dripping head of his cock.

Liz was breathlessly begging now as she tried to move to position him at her soaking wet pussy. She needed desperately to feel him inside her filling her up - easing away the burning ache that only he could generate inside her.

“Zan now…please”

“You need to get fucked don’t you Liz?”

He growled in her ear causing her body to ignite with a fiery need for him.

As he went to spread her legs apart further she stopped him unexpectedly.

She whispered seductively while gazing at him as if she wanted to tear him apart.

“Lay on your back”

Confused by her request but curious he complied as he eased his muscular body down against the bed.

“I need to taste you …but I can’t wait Zan I need to feel your tongue on my clit”

Zan’s entire body shook with an intense hunger for the vixen he had created.

She flipped her raven long hair over her shoulder and peered into his darkened amber eyes once more before taking her position between his legs. She licked her lips as she stared at her prize.

In one swift motion she enveloped his beautiful cock in her mouth causing Zan to grunt out her name through gritted teeth.

“Fuck…Liz!”

After regaining his composure he reached for her thighs with his big strong hands and buried himself between her legs.

Liz was so over come with pleasure it was all she could do to keep the stead rhythm of sucking on his hard arousal.

He grasped her ass as he flicked his tongue through her dripping folds up to graze her clit with his teeth. He wanted to tease to make the moment last but his need to hear her moan and shake was driving him to what he really hungered for.

Liz halted her movement paralyzed as Zan began to eat her pussy at a swift pace. He couldn’t get enough as her sweet essence poured down his eager throat.

Liz lost all control letting him go unable to continue pleasuring him as she cried out feeling herself starting to lose control.

Zan grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands as she grinded mindlessly up against his mouth feeling as though she might pass out from her rapidly approaching earth shattering orgasm.

Finally she felt the world shatter as she was sent flying shaking helplessly up against his lips.

Without missing a beat he flipped her over and started pounding inside her at a furious pace.
Liz through her head back as her orgasm was still washing over her.

Zan reached down and lifted her ass up to meet his powerful thrusts as his thrashed at her hard peaks with his piercing causing her to scream and moan his name.

“Look at me angel!”

“Zan…oh god fuck me harder … I need more”

As sweat glistened across his bulging muscles he smiled widely and licked his lips.

“Oh I’ll give you more …I’ll give you all you can handle baby”

With that he took her slender shaky legs and placed them over his shoulders opening her up more to him.

Zan pounded into her with a passionate fury as he stared into her eyes and her flushed sweaty face.

His possessive smile grew wider as he watched her eyes roll back . Bending over he took her breast into his lips and sucked her hard nipple up to the roof of his mouth.

He grasped her hips one final time as he felt his powerful release explode along with her.

Zan collapsed in a heap of exhaustion on his stomach trying desperately to regain his breath.

Liz looked over at him smiling wondering if anyone else in this world experienced the kind of pleasure that Zan gave her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz hurried as fast as she could in the shower worried that she would once again be late for her shift at the crashdown. Time had developed a whole new meaning now that Zan was involved in her life…somehow making it to work in time paled in comparison to the mind blowing sex she often experienced with him.

As she grabbed her purse and her keys she laughed to herself as he still was in the same position she had left him in earlier.

“Zan …wake up …you’re going to be late for work”

“It’s ok Buddha’s got my ass”

“Well ok Zan but don’t forget …dinner at my house seven pm sharp …my dad is compromising we should as least be on time”

“I’m awake I hear you …I’ll be there Angel"

A very sleepy Zan sat up and wrapped the sheet around his waist as he poured himself a cup of coffee that Liz had earlier made.

Just then he heard voices coming from the hall. Liz’s voice and a males voice.

Zan knew his apartment was the last one at the end of the hall. The only other apartment was Heather's directly across from his…the only person she could be talking to was Heather’s boyfriend …the one that watched them at the mall..

Curiouosity got the best of him as he got up to listen at the door.

He could hear Liz giggling as the strange male voice spoke to her.

“No I guess we weren’t formally introduced…I’m Liz it’s nice to meet you Adam”

“I hope you don’t mind me saying but you look really beautiful today”

Suddenly Zan remembered how this guy had been looking at her and how he saw her naked...at the time when she was in Zan's possession it didn't seem to bother him ...but this was a whole different story...Zan knew how guys minds worked ...and the fact that this guy was flirting with with his woman after what he had witnessed made him want to tear his head off.

Zan listened closer completely shocked at her obvious enjoyment of Adam’s attention.

“Well it was nice seeing you again .., I-I’m mean not seeing you in that way…not that you aren’t nice to look at …oh god I’m sorry I really didn’t mean it like that”

“ Adam…it’s ok ..really… I know how you meant it”

“Now I know where I remember you from …registration at UNM…I saw you in line…I never forget a face”

“You’re going there too?”

“Yes and I think I’m going to be completely loaded down…Microbiology is going to taking up most of my life.”

"Oh I wonder if we're going to be in any of the same classes"

"The next time you're visiting Heather you should stop by Zan's and show me your schedual maybe we can study together."

"Oh I'm not sure I'm going to be coming here much longer...we haven't been getting along too well lately"

"Well if you don't mind me saying she doesn't really seem like your type"

Zan stared at the floor finding their conversation very interesting considering Liz hadn’t even mention to him that she was even starting college. He wondered what she meant by that statement not his type ...certainly Zan and Liz were extremely different ...is that the way she saw him 'not her type'
He couldn't get it out of his head why she would feel the need to hide this from him. Maybe she really did feel that he didn't fit in with her new life ...her new college life,

Dinner that night at the Parkers to say the least would prove to be very interesting.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 18 2/28/08

Post by jake17 »

angelina: thank you sweetie for sticking with my story...so great to see your friendly fb here ..thanks so much! :D
forever dreamer: hello Rach! so nice to see you here!! thanks so much for the great fb! :D
roswell3053: they will talk in this update ...somewhat...hope you like this ..thanks so much for your sweet fb! :D
tinie38: Hi Kris thanks for the sweet fb and and for the bump ..she hope you like the next update! :D
Temptation_K: Hey Kayla,,I love that you always want the beast to come out...so great..lets say that the beast is waking up in this update.. thanks so much for you awesome fb! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: thanks for the fb I so appreciate it...I really hope you like the next part! :D
KiaraAlexisKlay: wow not really sure what to say..but I do hope you like the next part ..thanks for letting me know how you feel I really appreciate it! :D
ReidsLdy27: thanks so much for your thoughts on the story ...again so appreciate you taking the time to let me know how you feel!! hope you like the next part. :D
totallizfan: ok so how do you always manage to get me to update again...I saw your reply and I could turn down the please :wink: thanks so much for wanting more! :D

Chapter 18.

Zan watched Liz through the glass door of the crashdown as she wiped the last of the tables clean. He was completely struck by her mixture of innocent natural beauty and the fiery vixen that he knew lurked just below the surface.

His eyes roamed to the back of her thighs as she bent over to scrub a stain of one of the booths. His body immediately hardened thinking how much he wished he could be ripping those panties off and raising her skirt behind her. He had never wanted a girl so much in his life ..it seemed that the more they were together the more he had to have her.

“Daydreaming just a little Zan”

“Hey Mchael …what’s up?”

“Just here to pick up Maria…so I hear you’re dining with the parents tonight”

“Yeah ..it’s cool though …Liz will be happy”

Michael slapped Zan on the back as he watched Maria dragging her feet to the door.

“I’ve had the day from hell and you spaceboy are taking me out for a dinner and a movie”

“Fine but no chick flicks Maria”

“Hey Cous….good luck with the folks tonight…I know you’ll do just fine”

“Tomorrow night my house don’t forget”

“The game and free pizza …we’ll be there”

“Cool ..see you guys”

“Bye Zan”

Zan walked through the deserted diner searching for Liz who had disappeared upstairs. He gave a warning hello but when no one answered he decided to make his way to her room.

He could hear the shower running as he opened her door. He suddenly noticed the over dramatic happy pamphlets on her desk again. Zan grabbed one and kicked off his boots to make himself more comfortable as he laid on her bed.

Liz was shocked to say the least when she opened her bathroom door to find Zan sleeping on her bed with her college papers all over his chest.

This is not how she wanted him to find out and although there was obviously nothing wrong with her attending college for some reason it just never seemed like the right time to bring it up.

She turned to her closet to quickly change into her clothes when she heard that unmistakable sexy voice behind her.

“Not so fast baby …I hardly got to see anything”

Liz turned around to find Zan giving her a deadly seductive gaze as he stroked his hard cock inviting her to join him.

“Zan! …this is not the way to start off a night with my parents!”

“Oh angel they don’t even know I’m here … I promise I’ll be as quiet as a mouse.”

Zan grabbed her hand and pulled her half naked body down onto him giving her a devilish grin.

He began to kiss and lick the pulse on her neck when they both heard her parents talking in the next room.

Liz quickly slapped him away smiling trying very hard not to laugh as she grabbed her outfit and ran into the bathroom.

Within minutes she was out again and looking beautiful.

“Wow you look very pretty angel”

Zan eyed the blue sundress and was very curious as to what was underneath. He slowly began to raise it past her thighs as he sat on the bed with her directly in front of him.

“Zan no we can’t if my dad comes in all of this will be for nothing!”

“Ok …ok I get it that’s fine we could talk instead…for instance when were you going to tell me about college?”

“I-I well …tonight actually …I just didn’t see the point in …

“In what Liz …in involving me in your life?”

“No… no Zan that’s not it all at”

“I just think it’s funny how …what’s his name …oh yeah Adam…how you had no problem telling Adam about you going to school and you were afraid to tell me.”

“Zan it wasn’t like that at all really-

"Well maybe you were wrong angel ...maybe I'm proud of you...besides I'm sure we can think of some interesting ways to reward you for all the good grades you are going to get...there's just something about that Adam that -

"Zan really it was nothing I ran into him in the hall and I -

“I know baby I heard you talking …I know he’s interested …how could he not be…look at you”

Zan stood up and went behind her wrapping his arms around her for a tight hug. Liz closed her eyes as he began to kiss her neck again and stroke her breasts. Her breath hitched in her throat as he brought his lips to her tiny ear.

“You’re fucking hot baby…so hot”

“Zan …we really shouldn’t be…

She shuddered feeling one hand under her dress caressing the inside of her thigh and the other inside her strapless bra pulling at her hardened nub.

“Does this feel good baby?”

“Y-Yesss Zan ....b-but you have to stop my parents…

A very wet and breathless Liz somehow found her strength to get out of his grip. She turned around to face him and held on tight around his neck whispering into his ear.

“Later …I promise…I’ll make it a night you won’t forget”

Just then Jeff knocked on the door and quickly entered.

“Hi dad!”

“Hey Mr. Parker …what’s up”

“Zan …didn’t realize you were here already …I’m just giving some old books to your friend Adam Lizzy …dinners all set …you guys go sit before it gets to cold ..I’ll only be a second.”

Zan looked down at a very surprised Liz.

“I have no idea what he’s talking about come on let’s see what’s going on”

Zan was very quiet as he walked into the living room just in time to see Jeff shaking hands with Adam.

“Thank you very much for the books sir …I promise they will go to good use”

“I’m sure the library can use all the donations it can get it’s hands on …It’s just good to know there are some dedicated young students who are willing to give up they’re free time to volunteer.”

“So Lizzy how did you meet Adam?”

Liz looked up at Adam as he stood there grinning from ear to ear.

“I umm we …

“Registration Mr. Parker …we are taking a lot of the same classes …it’s seems we share a love of Science”

“Fantastic …it’s good to know she has someone to look out for her on that campus with all those crazy fraternity boys.”

Zan’s heart pounded as he quietly listened swallowing the obvious bullshit show that Adam was putting on for the benefit of her father. This was more than jealousy ..of course it bothered him that Adam was definitely making his presence known to Liz ...that alone was enough to make Zan wild. He suspected that there was much more going on. Zan was no fool and could see right through the polished college boy act he had on display for everyone..he just wondered if Liz could see it too. He suddenly deeply regretted his move in the mall as he watched Adam eye Liz up and down when no one was looking.

He silently wondered just how smart this asshole was ...not only was he trying to weasel his way into Liz's life but he had the balls to do right in front of him. It almost seemed like he was shoving it in his face on purpose...almost trying to get him to do something that would just make him look like a jealous prick in front of Liz. He tried his best to remain calm which was difficult when all he pictured in his mind was his fist slamming into Adams face. For once he thought maybe he should sit back and watch this play out a little before acting on his impulse to beat the shit out of him.

Mrs. Parker being much smarter than everyone in the room and seeing exactly what was going on decided to step in. She definitely had a soft spot for Zan… she remembered falling for someone very similar when she was young.

“Adam I know that Heathers been waiting quite a long time down stairs for you. You really shouldn’t let your girlfriend wait …she’s been working all day I’m sure she’d like to get home and rest…besides I didn’t make all this food to go and get cold…it was nice meeting you Adam”

Adam got the hint loud and clear and nodded to everyone before giving Liz a little wink and disappearing into the hallway.

“Ok now Zan why don’t you come and sit next to Liz I have a nice big piece of Lasagna for you.”

Zan sat in the chair that she pulled out for him and smiled back at her quietly thanking her.

Liz moved close to him and whispered in his ear.

“Are you ok”

“I’m fine Liz”

“So Zan I hear your working at the garage down the street”

He looked up at Liz’s father and stuck his fork aggressively into his food as he answered back.

“Yeah Mr. Parker I’m at the garage for right now”

“Well everyone’s got to start somewhere nothing wrong with making an honest living Zan”

Zan stabbed his food again as he glimpsed over at Liz who was playing with her food nervously.

“Nope nothing wrong with that”
Last edited by jake17 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 19 3/23/08

Post by jake17 »

forever dreamer: omg :lol: I love how you won't capitilize adams name..Rachael you crack me up so damn funny...so just for you I wont either! :wink: so hope you like the next part! thank so much for your awesome fb as always! :D
garcia 88: Hello Kris! love that you like this so much! thank you for the very sweet fb!! I so appreciate it! :D
roswellian love: omg so loved your reply!! right to the point! so happy you think Mr.P rocks! I was hoping everyone would!! thanks so much for your fb!! :D
roswell3053: So happy you like Nancy here..hope you like the next part! so happy to see you here! thank you so much! :D
ReidsLdy27: IM so happy you are liking Liz/Zan together here! happy Sunday to you :wink: thanks so much for the very sweet fb!! :D
Mrs_BuffyAnneSummers: thank so much for being here I hope you enjoy the next part! very grateful for the fb! :D
tinie38: Hi Kris..don't worry Zan won't be able to restrain himself much longer! :wink: thanks so much for you fb always seeing you here! :D
Natalie36: love you fb as always! I always look for it! thank you so much ...hope you like this part! :D
angelina: hello sweetie! You are sooo right about what you said again! how do you know?..thanks for asking about me and wanting me to come back...so appreciate you being here..thank you so much! :D
moon_sprite: your right it wont help their relationship if he beats the shit out of him but weeellll. :roll:
adam just got to me sooo.. :roll: well you'll see.thanks so much for being here!! :D
dreamerfiend: your right adam needs to back down and like right now but I see it happening! soo happy you found this..love seeing you here too! thanks so much for the sweet fb! :D
vampyrolover86: ok so im biting my nails hoping you will like this but Im not sure that you will ...I promise everything will calm down..and Liz will see adam for what he really is ..it just wont be right now. :roll: thank you so much for your sweet fb!!
Egyptian_Kiss: so happy you loved that chpt...I love seeing you here! thanks so much for the great
fb!! :D
Temptation_K: I hope so much you are enjoying your spring break Kayla! I think you will like this next part..at least I hope so ...and it's only the beginning ...IM letting the beast out a little a time! :wink: thank you so much for leaving this very sweet fb! :D
tabby: wow so happy you found this ..thanks so much for your very nice words! hope you like this next part! :D
totallizfan: ok so Im here...thanks to you! and by the way I didn't even know you read "A Quiet Passion"?..Ill have it for you hopefully by tomorrow ...how do you do this everytime?? well I hope you like this..it's here because of you..thank you so much for liking my stories...I seriously appreciate you letting me know and making me update! :wink: :D

Hello everyone!! I hope everyone had a nice Easter!! Before you read this next part keep in mind that I have not slept in four days ...so forgive the spell errors and all my other mistakes...I hope this is ok...very sleepy!!Thank you to everyone above who is reading this and you lurkers out there...Hope you enjoy and remember be gentle ...no sleep ..very sleepy!
Carrie :D

oh and I almost forgot forever dreamer felt that adam didn't deserve his name capitilized...and after thinking about it I don't either.. just wanted you to know :wink:

Chapter 19.

Zan was mostly silent through dinner which made Liz more nervous by the second. Mr. Parker continued to make patronizing remarks at Zan which he surprisingly enough handled well.

Actually Zan was too wound up by adam to really give a shit what Jeff had to say.

“Ok well thanks for dinner mom ..I’m going back to Zan’s to watch a movie ..don’t wait up”

“Ok Lizzy …Zan… would you like some food to take home…wait don’t even answer that of course you would ..just hold on a second I’ll be right back”

“Mom we really need to go –

“Hold on Liz ..it’s cool…we can wait”

‘Ok I’ve never witnessed him willing to wait for sex but I guess there’s always a first’

Nancy handed some warm containers to Liz and hugged her goodbye.

“Thanks Mom”

“No problem …and Zan it was so nice having you here …and I know I speak for Mr. Parker when I say that we hope to be seeing more of you around here”

Zan shifted his weight back and forth nervously … he searched for the right words to say but nothing came to him”

“Thanks Mrs. P.”

Nancy gave him a warm smile and touched his shoulder…her heart wanted to reach out and hug him but her gut was telling her this was something he wasn’t ready for.

She waved at them as they left closing the door behind them.

“How about you don’t speak for me anymore honey”

“Please that boy has more heart than that weasel adam with ever have…he just hasn’t been able to trust anyone …and don’t even tell me you didn’t notice how adam was so obviously kissing your ass!”

“What the hell is wrong with adam …he is much better suited for Lizzy…plus they have way more in common than that Zan:”

“adam wouldn’t have survived one second of what Zan has been through…and you know I remember my mom saying something very similar about you when I brought you home”

Jeff suddenly became very quiet and looked up at his wife finally understanding what she was saying and hating every second that she was right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan drove through the dark streets that led to his apartment looking straight ahead focused on the nights events.

“Zan?”

“Yeah”

“I understand you don’t want to talk…something is obviously bothering you…I just need your hand for minute or two.”

She knew just how to draw him out of this horrible mood he was in.

“Liz”

“Not to worry you just go ahead and stew about whatever you need to …I’m fine on my own”

Liz reached out for his hand and slowly started to slide his fingers in and out of her mouth.

She raised her dress high over her thighs and placed his hand against her panties.

Her head fell back and her eyes closed as she sighed feeling the heat from his hand close over her.

Zan couldn’t help but smile as he glanced over at her. She met his glance and mouthed the word please before biting her lower lip and fluttering her long eyelashes at him.

Zan tried hard to concentrate on the road as he pushed her panties aside and teased her gently barely touching her.

Liz closed her eyes again this time moaning the word please in such a way that he considered pulling the car over.

“It’s this what you want baby”

Zan started to play with her clit releasing a long groan from Liz.

“Oh god Zan”

He did he best to keep the car on the road as he watched her writhing in the seat next to him.

She was drenched at this point as he slid his fingers down through her folds thrusting two deep inside her.

“Zan!”

The tires screeched as he veered off the street and back again finding it hard harder and harder to pay attention as she road his fingers breathlessly.

“Drive faster”

“We’re almost there”

Liz started to tremble as she pushed his fingers deeper inside with one hand and rubbed her clit with the other.

“Faster Zan”

As he turned the corner into the parking lot in front of his building and slammed on the brakes Liz finally came panting and moaning.

When she finally calmed down from her high she glanced over at him and whispered.

“Get me inside ..I need you to fuck me now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz reached around Zan’s waist searching for what she missed out on before dinner as Zan attempted to put the key in his lock.

His head hit the door when he felt her hand across his hard stomach.

“Hurry Zan”

Liz grew impatient and decided she just couldn’t wait any longer. She reached down under his jeans and wrapped her hand around his already hard cock.

“Fuck!”

Zan breathed out as she squeezed him resulting in him once again failing to open the door.

“Having a problem with the key baby?”

Suddenly the opposite door opened and adam joyfully tapped Liz on her shoulder causing her to release Zan and quickly turn towards him.

“Hey …don’t mean to interrupt you two again …but I just wanted to –

“Just wanted to what …adam”

Zan’s voice held a clear warning for adam as he glared down at him over Liz’s shoulder.

“Whoa …slow down there tough guy …I just wanted to give these forms to you Liz…and by the way may I say you look stunning tonight”

Liz looked down at her dress shyly and quietly answered him.

“Thanks adam”

This did not go unnoticed to Zan and something deep inside him snapped. He could feel his heart pounding hard in his chest as he curled his fists up by his side.

“Oh and how did dinner turn out…I’m sure you and Mr. Parker had tons to talk about Zan”

“Dinner was fine and thanks so much for these forms I desperately needed them –

“Liz go inside”

Liz started shaking immediately when she heard the tone of Zan’s voice.

“But-

Zan moved his head down towards her ear and whispered firmly.

“Liz inside..now!"

She quickly turned avoiding eye contact with him and went into the apartment.

“Oh and Liz don’t forget ..we still have to find that book for chemistry”

Zan didn’t give Liz a chance to respond as he kicked the door shut and turned slowly towards adam.

“Look I don’t want any problems with you Zan …we’re just friends that’s all dude”

With little effort Zan took his hand and wrapped it around adams neck slamming him hard against the wall.

adams face turned red as he struggled to breath against Zan’s grip that was increasingly getting tighter by the second.

Zan smirked at this little boy knowing that he could obviously snap him in two instantly and tilted his head to the side. He wanted him to see the seriousness of the situation.

“DON’T FUCK WITH ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT …DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I COULD DO TO YOU… STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM LIZ”

Zan’s jaw was clenched tight as he held his fist back ready to strike.

“Wait wait …how are you going to explain this to Liz ..I mean I wonder how she would feel about you punching her new friend for no good reason…if I was spending the night with that fine piece of ass I certainly wouldn’t start a fight.”

Zan brought his fist back and smashed it as hard as he could against adam’s nose causing his head to slam back against the wall.

“Well I guess it’s a good thing you’re not me”

adams eyes rolled back as he slid down onto the floor in a daze. Blood gushed from his nose as he held his throat in pain from where Zan’s fingers used to be.

Zan leaned over adam as he moaned from the intense pain coming from his face.

“I hate to leave you like this …adam…. but I need to go fuck my girlfriend now”
Last edited by jake17 on Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 8 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 20 4/14/08

Post by jake17 »

Temptation_K: HI girl hope you are good ...hard for me to write him too tough ...but I hope you like this anyway..love your fb thank you so much! :D
tabby: thanks so much for liking this and wanting more I so appreciate you letting me know!
Kyliemou; OMG how sweet are you! Thanks so much for liking my story ..I love love yours please don't wait for me to update everyone would be so disappointed and so would I ..its unbelievably good! thanks again for your sweet words! :D
moon_sprite; so happy you like what I wrote...love your fb! hope so much you like this next part! :D
totallizfan: thanks for the encouragement ..out of all my stories this one is the hardest for me too write ..definitely have a confidence problem with this one so you always wanting more really helps..thanks so much! :D
angelina: thanks so much honey I so appreciate you liking this and wanting more ..it always makes me smile when I see your fb! :D
tinie38: I know I like this Zan too :twisted: ..thanks so much for letting me know that you missed this Kris...you are such a sweetheart! :D
roswell3053: thanks so much for the fb ..I really hope you like this next part.. :D
forever dreamer: hello you ..love you here thanks so much for the sweet words..hope you like this part! :D
kiaraAlexisKlay; thanks so much for taking the time to leave such thoughout fb ...I love always reading it..so happy you liked that part ..thanks again! :D
lilah: thanks so much for the fb ..please know how much it means to me ..hope you enjoy this part! :D
Natalie36: oh Natalie if I knew where to find Zan I wouldn't be writing these stories..thanks so much for your awesome fb! :D
Egyptian kiss: wow perfect... you just made my day ...thanks so much ..please know how much I appreciate your sweet words! :D
ythaler; so happy you are finding this interesting ...hope you enjoy this update ..thanks for the fb! :D

Chapter 20.

Zan kicked open the door still fuming over having to restrain himself from killing adam. A police record in New Mexico was the last thing he needed at this point so was the attitude he was about to have thrown at him.

Liz was pacing the floor in a fury with her fists curled by her side.

“What did you do Zan”

“Not now …just leave it Liz”

Just then a loud moan came from the hallway and Liz looked up at Zan with widened eyes as she ran towards the door.

She had gotten there just in time to see Heather trying to lift adam from the floor.

“Why don’t you put a leash on that animal Liz”

“Excuse me?”

“Look at him …I think his nose is broken …what kind of person does that for no reason…great choice for a boyfriend Liz …I wonder what your father’s going to say when I let him in on Zan’s violent side….I’m sure he’d love his daughter being with someone like that”

adam looked up at Liz and lifted up his hand as if to ask for help getting up.

Zan was moved towards the doorway just in time to see adams out reached hand in the direction of Liz. ‘what the fuck! ‘ he muttered to himself as he walked back into his apartment stunned thinking Liz was smarter than that to fall for such an asshole like adam.

Liz had missed Zan’s appearance as she looked down at adam with disgust.

“I think your girlfriend can help you adam you don’t need me.”

“Oh and Heather I wouldn’t worry about seeing my father tomorrow …your fired”

“But wait Liz!”

Liz ran in the apartment searching for her purse.

“Zan I have –

“Just get the fuck out Liz!”

Liz shook her head back and forth in shock and left slamming the door behind her.

Zan kicked the kitchen chair over and ran his fingers through his hair. He stared down at his bloodied knuckles as the word animal rang through his head over and over again.

Feeling caged in and mad at the world he ran out the door and aimless started to walk the streets.

Rain started to come down in buckets as he crossed his arms in front of him. He was too far away from his apartment but Michael’s was close enough ….he didn’t feel like talking but he needed a place to crash.

Hearing the knock at his door Michael strained to see if his team made the goal before opening the door and rushing back to his game.

“Fuck!”

He laughed as he looked up at Zan who was completely soak and wet…well it’s about time you got here.

“What are you talking about?:

“Well ever since Liz came rushing in here and convinced Maria to let her borrow her clothes and pulled her out the door I thought something was up and you’d be soon to follow.”

“Where did they go?”

“Dude you don’t want to know …Michael threw a towel at Zan and pulled a chair out for him…..dry off and drink a beer with me …I’ve been through this before they dance flirt drink and always end up back here …nothing to worry about Zan …sit and watch the game with me believe me whatever’s going on will blow over it always does.”

“Where did they go”

Zan repeated but with less patience.

“Dude really it’s not –

“Where the fuck is she Mike!”

“Fine I’ll tell you but it’s I’m telling you she safe she’s with Maria nothings going to happen.”

Michael stood up muttering to himself that it was going to be a long time before he saw any action after this.

“The place is a shit hole ..it’s called Stash…it’s right by –

“I know where it is …

Zan slammed the door behind him as he made his way to the club.

Michael grabbed his cell to warn Maria thinking he needed to do something to salvage his sex life after given up where they had gone.

“Shit”

Her cell went straight to voice mail and Michael looking back at his game and at the door thought it might be a good idea to make his way down there. He knew what Liz and Maria were like with a few drinks in them but Zan didn’t and he could quickly see this getting out of control.

“Great I’m missing the game and I’m sure I’ll be riding the couch tonight”

Zan stood outside the club in the pouring rain as the heavy beats from the music pulsed through the door.

A very large bouncer stood outside eyeing Zan up and down seeing the state he was in and his bloody hand felt the need to step in front of him.

This guy was at least two inches taller than Zan and had about fifty pounds on him which meant very little as Zan stepped over his unconscious body and through the swinging doors.

Once inside Zan scanned the room looking for her. It was crowed that night filled with the usual slutty girls who wobbled to the beat of the music spilling their drinks all over laughing with their friends.

Not spotting Maria or Liz he let a sigh of relief and went to turn and walk out when suddenly someone caught his eye.

It was Maria sitting at the bar looking like she was nursing a beer and bored out of her mind with Liz no where in sight.

Maria felt a tap on her shoulder and didn’t even bother to turn around.

“Look I have a boyfriend , a headache, my cat just died and I need my space so please pick one and go away”

“Where is she”

Maria choked on the beer that was sliding down her throat when she immediately recognized his voice.

“For Michael's sake please tell me he didn’t tell you we were here.”

“Maria …just tell me”

“Look Zan she’s upset and she just had to let loose a little …she’s just been dancing all night ..I’ve been right here the whole time”

With that Maria pointed to a dark corner of the club …Zan barely recognized her.

She was wearing a black backless top that tied around her neck and waist and a skirt that barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks. He was surprised she could walk never mind dance in the heels she was wearing. She was sweaty from dancing and her hair was damp and stuck to her skin around her face and shoulders.

It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life until he noticed the guy in the shadows dancing behind her.

“Now Zan she has been pushing him off her all night….I swear she just came here to dance and let off some steam …she wants no part of that asshole.”

Maria was searching through her purse already planning the multitude of swears she would be throwing at Michael for sending Zan here when she notice that he was gone.

“Great …Im going to kill that idiot!”

Liz had her eyes closed and her head back swaying seductively to the pulsating music lost in her own little world oblivious to the scum bag who was up against her staring at her ass.

“Like what you see?”

The guy turned to face Zan and was met with a fist to eye. One of the girls dancing screamed and caught the attention of a very shocked Liz and a very pissed off bartender.

“What are you doing here?”

“Just catching the nightly show I guess ..do you think you could show any more of your ass …I’m not sure every guy in here has seen it”

“Fuck you Zan!”

“Hey!”

They both looked over at a big burly bartender that had a bat pointed in their direction.

“Take it outside!”

Zan grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the back door that led to a narrow alley in the back of the bar.

She looked back at Maria that was waving her keys in the air as if to say I’m fine and getting the hell out of here. She was obviously leaving to kill Michael.

He pushed her out the door and up against the brick wall of the building as he paced back and forth trying to get his temper under control.

“Why are you here Liz and why are you dressed like a fucking slut!”

“What do you care …you’re the one who told me to get the fuck out of your apartment remember?”

“I just thought you were smarter than that Liz …that fucking punk was playing you and you just fell for it …I saw you ….I saw you helping him up …why don’t you just go suck his dick while your at it…I’m sure he’d enjoy that “

“What are you talking about I helped him up …and then it dawned on her what he must’ve seen.”

“Your an asshole”

“What !”

“You heard me …asshole"

This time she said it with a smirk on her face.

They were both soaking wet with the warm rain making her clothes stick close to her body revealing every curve to his heated eyes.

Thunder clapped and lightening flashed all around them as she tilted her head to the side and smiled at him.

“Maybe you should’ve stuck around to hear me tell his skanky girlfriend to help him up …maybe you should’ve given me a chance to explain that I heard what the little prick had said and about me and even if I didn’t maybe you should’ve thought that I would be a little smarter than to fall for adam’s ridiculous lines.

“Then why did you seem so pissed off when you knew that I hit him?”

“Because it was a stupid thing to do Zan ..what if he called the cops …you’ve been doing so great here …I was so pissed that you’d let someone like that little prick jeopardize everything you’ve done… Her voice got quiet as she looked down at the ground …I can’t imagine how hard it must’ve been for you to come here and start over …with everything you’ve been through…I was worried”

“Ok so why did you run out”

“Do you remember telling me to get the fuck out Zan ?”

“ It’s so nice that you have so much faith in me”

“I don’t fucking get it Liz you always seem so happy to see him …you never let on -

“Never in a million years did I ever think you would be jealous of someone like adam…I mean ..look at you”

“What do you mean …look at me”

She slowly strolled over to him looking him over with lustful eyes admiring the way the rain was dripping off his sexy lips.

“Do you think anyone could ever come close to making me feel the way you do …I look at you and my body is on fire …I ache for you …to feel your hands on me ..your mouth.”

Zan’s heart was pounding as he watched her start to touch herself as she spoke to him …her fingers rolling over her hard nipples that left nothing to the imagination through her soaked shirt.

“So you came here to ?”

“You know what I really don’t think you deserve an explanation”

With that Liz turned back towards the door.

“Hold on where the hell do you think you’re going”

“I’m going back to dance Zan”

“I don’t fucking think so”

Suddenly Liz felt Zan’s hot mouth against the back of her neck as he held her wet hair to the side. With one pull the string of her top fell leaving her breasts free as she arched her back against his hard chest.

As the rain beat down on her skin he reached around and pulled at her nipples…pinching them making her crazy for him.

“Your so fucking hot …and your mine …I want to hear you say it when I make you cum Liz …your fucking mine!”

Liz turned her head and panted breathlessly through her long dark eyelashes

“Then I guess your going to have to make me cum”

She reached back and dragged her nails along his hard cock as he growled in her ear.

Zan bunched her skirt up to her waist and released his jeans letting them fall to his ankles.

He moved her to the side where there was boxes piled to her waist and bent her over.

Lightening zigzagged across the sky as he fell to his knees and licked her dripping pussy.

“Faster …oh god Zan …fuck!”

“mmm you taste so good ..all mine this pussy’s all mine”

The vibrations of his mouth brought her closer and closer to the edge and then he was gone.

Before she could turn around he had started to fuck her hard and fast almost lifting her off the ground.

He brought her up so she was now leaning against his body as he played with her clit and pinched her nipple.

“Say it baby …I know your close …say your mine…cum for me and say your mine”

“Fuck …baby I’m yours …I’m yours …oh god”

He bent her back over and fucked her furiously as she came again and again under his skillful hands.

Finally feeling her walls close tightly around him for the third time he could hold himself back no longer and came forcefully with the rain pounding down against their shaky bodies.

Breathlessly they stared at each other as they dressed smiling how out of control they get when they were together.

“How can we be so freaking great at this and so bad at…umm”

“It’s called communicating Zan?”

“Yeah …that”

She walked up to him and licked his wet lips feeling shivers through her body.

“We can talk about that later …you need to get me home…I think it’s my turn to make you scream tonight Zan”

For once he was left speechless as he followed her counting the seconds till they reached his apartment.
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.