The Gift AU M/L ADULT ~{COMPLETE}~

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Trapped in my slashy mind with Max, Kyle, and Michael

Chapter 11

Post by magikhands »

Warning: This is purely a Dreamer moment with intense sex...Not for you? skip this...

I promise guys, I posted the correct part for the right fic. This is not for UL :P (though I can see how it could belong there :) )

Chapter 11

Liz finally made her way back to the Palace before dawn. She was tired and her body begged for rest. At the door of her room, Liz found the two guards that she made sure was posted with Max at all times. They bowed to their Queen as she entered.

Her senses awakened and her exhaustion dissipated when she saw Max sleeping on her bed. His sensual features took her breath away. She moved closer feeling at awe of his beauty. His muscles sculpted his body close to perfection. His skin was smooth, with the exception of light scars from a heavy whip found mostly on his back. His face was relaxed and smooth, all scowl and anger gone from his features.

Liz’s fingers ached to touch Max. To feel the heat of his body pressed to hers. She silently shed her clothing and stood next to the bed. Looking down at Max, Liz realized that she was in love with this former King now slave. She loved him for who he was, for how he was. She didn’t want him changed. She no longer wanted to break him. She was the one who wanted to submit her desires to him. To give him control but could they together find a balance?

Liz sat next to Max and lightly ran her fingertips over his tight abs, watching as it raised and lowered in a steady rhythm. She had to wonder if his bride in Antar ever appreciated his body. If she ever just took the time to inspect him and watch how his body responded to her.

Max opened his eyes and saw his beautiful angel sitting unclothed next to him.

“Liz?” his voice was husky with sleep.

“Ssshhh. Relax my Wilding.” She said softly adding her other hand to his body.

Her touch was soft, almost feather like as her hands glided around his chest. She watched as goose bumps rose on his skin and felt his muscles ripple. A finger slid around Max’s nipple circling it and she watched as it hardened. Her finger slid over it and caused him to moan, the rumble coming deep from his chest.

Liz bent her head and let her tongue tease the other nipple. This made Max pull on his bonds wanting desperately to do the same to her. Max closed his eyes, ingesting her touch that always felt like magic to him.

Liz moved her body and allowed her hands and mouth to begin its exploration of Max’s body more fully. She moved up and down each leg making sure to avoid his groin that begged for her attention. Slowly she moved back up his body and worshiped his arms, ending at his hands where her mouth drew in a finger to suck on, swirling her tongue around it seductively.

Max was blind with desire now; his body tense and aching for release that he knew only Liz could give him. Breathless, he began begging Liz for release.

Liz ignored Max’s pleas, wanting to take him into oblivion where he would not even know his own name. She nibbled on his earlobe and neck making her way back down his body. She stopped at a nipple to give a bite causing Max to cry out in painful pleasure.

Liz finally reached the object of her desire. She took the hard length in her hand and gently gave it a squeeze. A moan erupted from Max. Her small hand expertly massaged the length feeling it swell more. She bent and licked at the drops of pre-cum that had gathered at his tip.

“Do you know how good you taste my Wilding?” her tongue licked over him again just before her mouth slid down his length.

With just a handful of strokes from Liz’s mouth, Max exploded into her mouth, crying out loudly as his body shuddered. Liz swallowed every drop and continued to gently suck on his oversensitive cock. What amazed Max was that he was still hard and found to be wanting more though he’d just had the most intense orgasm of his life.

“Liz…Please..baby..Unchain me. I need to feel you.” Max began begging even as his hips began grinding up into her mouth. “Oooohhhh…Liz, I want to touch…you…Please!”

Liz lifted her head from Max and looked into his eyes. She saw that his amber had darkened and flamed with desire. She stood and retrieved the key and unlocked her lover, ankles then wrists.

As soon as he was completely free of the chains, Max quickly grabbed Liz and pinned her beneath his body. She could feel his hardness right at her wet opening. His hot breath feathered her lobe as his low voice caressed her.

“You are the most pleasurable and seductive witch that I’ve ever come across. Your body is so beautiful and perfect especially when it’s under mine.”

Max bent his head and let his mouth cover hers. It was a strong, rough, untamed kiss that stole her breath. Never had Liz been kissed this way. She felt his passion and the power of his body with every movement.

Liz did not fight Max but reveled in the feel of his body’s weight on her. She opened her legs wider drawing him closer to her hot core.

“Max.” she gasped as he bent his head and ran his mouth down her neck to her breasts while keeping her hands over her head. He sucked a nipple into his mouth letting his tongue bring her sweet torture as her body began to wiggle beneath him and her head tossed side to side.

“Tell me Liz, what do I do to you? How do I make you feel? Do you feel wild with me, free to be yourself?”

Liz groaned but Max was not pleased with her answer ad attacked her other nipple and rubbed his hardness against her hot, aching core. Slowly he slipped just the head of his cock into her drenched opening.

“Ooohhhh….my…Please!”

Max gently rocked his cock just inside of her, teasing her fiercely. She bucked her hips trying to get him further in but he was able to pull away.

“Do you think of me when we’re apart? When you lie next to me? When you lead me around by that damn chain? Am I constantly on your mind like you are on mine? Does your body ache and cry out to be near me, to inhale my scent, to feel my body touching yours?”

Liz felt as if she was going to explode as the sensations Max was creating rocked her body. He was teasing her mercilessly. His words cut through her mind as the truth hit home. Everything he said was true and he wanted to hear it from her.

“Yessss, Sweet Sunova, Yes!” she tried to move her arms to draw him near but he still had them pinned above her head. “Max. Please…I need you.” It was her turn to beg.

Max stopped his movements and pressed her deeper into the bed. His eyes locked with hers. “I am not just someone to warm your bed. I am more. I want more Liz.”

“More?” Liz’s desire filled haze confused her mind. She had trouble comprehending what he meant.

Max moved just a little bringing forth a groan. “I want more Liz. I won’t be just a slave to you. I can’t settle for that. I love you Liz and I want all of you. To hell with a kingdom, I just want you.”

Liz could not believe what she was hearing. Max was declaring his love for her. He was demanding more. He wanted more of her. She felt Max move inside of her and took a nipple again in his mouth, driving her closer to the edge. She knew what he wanted, the same as her. As the haze clouded her head more, it drove all logic out.

“Max…Aauuuyyyhhh..What do you want?”

“Tell me how you feel. Tell me what you really want of me.” Again he pushed a little then withdrew and kissed at her neck having complete control over her.

Liz moaned and could take no more. “I love you Max. I need you, want you.” Liz gasped as his lips nibbled at an ear. “I want all of you, to be more than my slave.”

With that declaration Max’s mouth crashed down on hers. He groaned raggedly and thrust sharply into her wetness, over and over, grinding his hips, his strokes stronger and harder. Together they climaxed as warmth and a feeling of complete satisfaction rolling through their bodies.

What they did not see was the door opening just a crack as a guard peeked in, making sure that Liz’s cries were that of pleasure and not of help. A little shocked at seeing the slave on top, she almost rushed into the room but she saw that her Queen was not in danger but in pure pleasure so the guard quietly shut the door again.

TBC... More to cum (literally :oops: )
Magikhands' Little Roswell Obsessions
Come see my published print and e-books
Visit my website and blog
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 12

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 12

Max and Liz rested after their intense lovemaking. But once they had their breathing under control once more, Liz began kissing on Max’s chest, taking wonder in his masculine body.

“You are insatiable my Queen.” Max said smiling.

Liz fondled Max’s hard length and laughed. “As are you Wilding.”

She released him and turned to retrieve something that lay in a basket beside her bed. Max was a little surprised when she showed him a whip that consisted of a handle with many knotted leather strips came from.

“What I did to you was wrong. I should not have left you tied to the bed that way for so long and neglected from my attention. I think that I am due for a punishment. Will you administer it Max?”

Max was shocked by Liz’s request. “It’s not my place to punish you.” He simply stated, not really knowing what else to say.

“Is it not you who thinks us as equals? Would I have someone lower that I punish me for there is no one superior to my position. My behavior was unacceptable and believe a whipping is just punishment for my actions.”

Liz pulled Max from the bed and placed the whip in his hand before lying across the bed, giving him full access to her backside.

“Do it.” She purred looking back over her shoulder, her eyes smoldering with longing. Liz had never been physically punished growing up so the thought of Max using the whip on her ass excited her.

Max looked down at her deliciously round bottom that she was freely offering. It was enticing. He was no longer angered at his treatment but he ached to please her. To see her smile at him.

“Your behavior was unacceptable for a mighty, beautiful Queen such as yourself and it will be my pleasure to administer your punishment.”

He brought the whip down upon her ass, hearing the all too familiar sound of leather hitting skin. Max almost stopped remembering the feel of a whip across his back and the pain it caused but he heard Liz’s gasp at the first stroke. She turned her head and looked at him. Her eyes told him everything. She liked the feel of the leather as it slapped her tender skin. She nodded, giving him the sign that she was ok.

With each swipe of the whip Max made, she felt the familiar tingling between her legs and her juices flow. Her ass was beginning to burn but the sensations that ran through her body were intoxicating as pain mingled with pleasure. Soon she was moaning and wiggling against the bed begging for more from him.

Putting the whip to Liz had aroused Max more than he ever dreamed possible. He watched as her hips moved and bucked meeting the straps. He could see the sparkle of wetness as her juices gathered in the patch of hair near her core. He was fascinated by how Liz seemed to grind into the bed trying to find her satisfaction with it. Max wanted the woman so bad that he could not wait a minute longer. Laying down the whip, he lay next to her and lifted her so that she could sheath him.

Liz sighed with pleasure as she felt herself sink onto Max’s stiff cock. She was still in a euphoric state and on instinct began to ride him. She felt his hands cup each cheek and gently rub them soothingly. This action, the show of his caring, caused her love for this man to grow more. Liz bent over and pulled him into a deep passionate kiss as she continued her rhythm on him. Liz felt as if she’d dropped off a cliff as her orgasm claimed her body.

“Maaaaxxxx!” she screamed.

Max was riding it with her, squirting his seed into her as her walls milked every drop from him.

“I love you Liz.” He breathed heavily as he held her close to him, not willing to let her go just yet. “Even if I had not been brought here in chains, had I come to you on my own accord, I would have fallen in love with you.” Liz sighed at his words but said nothing in return.

After a time of silence between the them Liz rose and smiled. “I believe that we are both in need of a bath.”

Max smiled at Liz. He knew that she had not returned a declaration of love for him but accepted that this was all new to her. He got up and followed her down the hall, his guards following him, getting an eyeful of his backside.

Max and Liz found Alex in the bathing room replenishing his bath supplies. “Oh, my Queen, Max, I am sorry but I did not realize that you are ready for a bath. My apologies.”

Liz smiled at her friend. “That is alright Alex. This was something we just decided.” She said as Max helped her into the bathing pool. The water was warm and felt wonderful against their tired muscles.

Alex came rushing over, getting ready to enter the pool when Max stopped him. “If it pleases Queen Elizabeth, I will take over your duties of bathing her this morning Alex.”

Alex looked at Liz trying to hide the smile that that twitched at his lips. Liz nodded her approval. Alex bowed. “Very well. If you should need anything my Queen, just call out. I shall be near.”

“Thank you Alex.” Liz said not missing the satisfaction that lit his face. She knew he was going to hunt down Isabel and tell her about this.

“You’ll be calling out but not for anything he can help with.” Max murmured in her ear as he nipped at it. His hands were roaming all the curves of her body landing on her breasts.

Liz looked up and saw that the guards that she had assigned to Max were slipping out of the room but knew that they were just outside the door should they be needed. She would have to thank them later for the privacy.

“Aren’t you supposed to be bathing me?” she asked. She felt her heart swell with love at seeing this playful side of Max.

“My bathing method is much different than Alex’s.”

“Not really.” Liz said trying him. She herself was getting into a playful mood and she wanted to see how he would react.

Max stilled him movements and looked at Liz who just looked back amused. He could easily have been extremely jealous if he didn’t know Alex better but he clearly understood Alex’s role as a bather. He’d been with Liz since their teen years and knew that Alex, as a bather, had learned control at an early age but knew how to please their charge and be intuitive to them. Max knew that personally and knew that Alex’s touch was indeed heavenly. He also understood more of Pathia and their ways.

“Well, mine will be better.” Max whispered and his hands once more began their movements, seeking all of her sensitive spots.

Max pulled her onto his lap and pulled a nipple into his mouth. His tongue teased the nipple until it stood stiff when he released it. “That part is clean. Now on to the next part.” He said as he did the same to the other.

Liz was in heaven as Max patiently lapped at all of her exposed skin. The feel of his mouth and tongue on her body was too much as she adjusted her position on his lap. This movement made her wince from her recent whipping and it did not go unnoticed by Max.

“Kneel on the stool and lean over the side of the pool.” Without hesitation Liz did as Max bid, the position exposing her tender, sore ass to him.

“Will you allow me to give you great pleasure my Queen? To allow me to do as I wish to you?” He whispered in her ear, his smooth voice sending shivers through her body.

“Yes.”

Max lightly caressed the redness that still lingered and felt his length jump as he remembered the sight of her lying across the bed. He kneeled and pulled apart her cheeks and touched his tongue to her opening. Liz jumped at his touch knowing that she’d never been touched this way. Max knew that he would save that for another time and moved his mouth further down until he reached her folds.

He dipped his tongue into her wetness and tasted her sweetness. They both moaned. Max’s tongue worked it’s magic and had Liz cuming again, her juices flowing onto his lapping tongue. He stood while she still shuddered in orgasm and thrust his cock hard and fast into her. Liz cried out as her orgasm renewed itself sending her in another bout of spasms.

Max moved within her slow when her body calmed enough and he heard her sigh. He changed his position slightly and thrust into her. This time, he got the desired result of her moaning. Slowly he alternated his positions with each thrust causing him to hit different areas in her. He teased her mercilessly with his cock and she began begging for him to go faster. He knew that she was close to another orgasm as was he but he held on a little longer.

He leaned a little more into her and ran a hand through her hair until he had a handful. He gently grasped it and pulled her head back at the same time he thrust up and pinched her nipple with the other hand.

“Please Max. Faster. I need you. I need…” She did not finish the sentence as Max yanked her head around and kissed her heatedly. Keeping hold of her lips and head, he used his free hand to steady himself at her hip and began to pump her fast like she wanted.

Liz once more cried out, her voice getting hoarse from all its activity as she came again. Max following suit. Max pulled her back into the pool and embraced her until her body quit its shaking. He knew that never in her life, had she had so much pleasure done to her body.

He saw Alex’s head poke around the corner of a door then upon seeing Max holding Liz, her eyes closed and her face glowing, he nodded and ducked back out, giving them ample time together and not allowing any interruptions.

TBC...

OK, I think I'm just as exhausted as these two are after writing this thing. They tire me out just reading about them :lol: but I hope to have another part out this week.
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 13

Post by magikhands »

Chapter 13

After Max and Liz finally got around to actually bathing, they went back to their room and shared a lunch that Alex made sure was waiting for them. They were very much at ease with each other, their silence comfortable without strain. As she ate, Liz kept looking at Max unable to stop the smile that graced her lips. She felt giggly inside like a little girl. She was the happiest she’d been in a long time and for some reason felt free in a strange sort of way.

Max saw the way Liz kept looking at him while they ate. He himself could eat little due to the flipping his stomach was doing. He could not describe what it was he felt but all he knew and cared about was that he was happy. It had been so long since he’d felt like this. He’d had so much pressure on him his entire life that his only relief had been Tessa. Max sported a big grin as he watched Liz suck on a delicious piece of fruit.

“If you want to suck on something, I have something to offer.” Max said

Liz lowered the food that she was eating and looked down at her plate. Max looked at her more closely and saw a blush tint her cheeks. He couldn’t believe that he’d made this woman blush with just a suggestion.

Liz looked out the window then at Max. “I would love to take you up on your offer but I must be at Court shortly.”

Max rose from his chair and walked to his love. Standing behind, he bent and let his tongue lap at her ear as his hands went to her breasts. “Must you? You could always say that I tied you down and had my way with you so you couldn’t leave.”

Liz was so tempted but her duties to her people were very important even though she wanted nothing more than to stay and have him do as he pleased to her. “I can’t Wilding.” she sighed enjoying the feel of him. “In fact you are going to join me.”

Max’s movements stopped. Standing, he withdrew from her. He walked over to the window and stared out at the beautiful city. “If you are going to bind me, just do it and leave me here.” His voice was cold and harsh.

Liz sighed and went to him. She stood behind him and gently caressed his back with her hands. She felt his rigid muscles relax at her touch but he still would not turn to her. “I was hoping you would come willingly, without being bound. There will be no more of that if you do as I say. Please Max?”

“Here in private, away from everyone’s view, you treat me as an equal but…out there…”

“You are still my slave. I’m sorry but that is the way it is right now.”

When Max turned, Liz saw sorrow in his eyes before it quickly faded. She knew he wanted more and she hoped she could give it to him soon.

“Let’s get going then. What should you wear?” Max asked walking to her wardrobe to get her a dress. Liz followed and they picked out her outfit together and fitted him into a clean wrap around his waist. By that time, they were smiling and laughing again, back into their comfortable state of being. Before they opened the door to leave Liz grabbed the thin gold chain and turned to Max. He nodded and let her hook it to his collar that he still wore.

Max followed Liz into Court and kneeled beside her when she told him to do so quietly. He clasped his hands lightly behind his back and eyed the people in the room. For the next couple of hours, Pathia’s people came and laid their complaints and problems before their Queen and the council. It was their job to find solutions and settle differences to keep the peace throughout the kingdom.

All who entered were momentarily distracted by Max’s presence next to Liz. Everyone knew of her new slave and they were in awe of his beauty. As Max kneeled and quietly watched the proceedings, he was again impressed with the compassion and understanding Liz held for her people both male and female alike. Men had little rights here in Pathia but Liz made sure that they were treated well and fairly. He was proud of her.

Liz tried hard to concentrate on her task but her senses kept pulling her to the man who kneeled next to her. Since leaving their room, he was the perfect picture of submission. But she knew that he was well aware of his surroundings and when their eyes would meet, she did not see the tamed slave the others saw. No, she saw the wild, very much untamed man whose desires and love filled his entire being. He reminded her briefly of Michael and how he was two separate people depending on where he was.

Finally after the last person was seen, Liz led the council to the dinning hall where they were served dinner and held a meeting. This entire time Max sat quietly as he was expected to do but he paid close attention to every word said until Liz turned to him. He accepted food from her plate and wine from her cup without complaint. Liz laid her hand against his cheek while her thumb circled a soft caress. Max closed his eyes and leaned into her hand. He had moved his hands from behind his back to his lap but his fingers curled into tight fists to keep from openly touch her like he ached to. He had resigned himself to the position of her slave in public but he knew that when they were alone once more, she was his, their roles reversed.

The council sat in silent surprise as they watched their Queen give her slave her undivided attention. There had been a lull in discussion so she turned to the man beside her and seemed to completely forget that there were others in the room. Most had known their Queen most of her life and not once had they seen her give such attention to a male. They knew of her relationship with her bather Alex and the Healer’s mate but this was different. They watched fascinated as she touched the man with such tender caring. She’d never openly adored a man before, not even her favorite slave Keegan. They also noted the slight twitch of a smile that came from the man while Liz openly smiled at him. The council members exchanged looks not sure to be happy for their Queen or worried.

Liz broke out of the spell that Max’s eyes and skin had drew her into and found the council members looking at her. She cleared her throat and tried not to blush at her actions. She finished her meal and their meeting before taking Max and leave the hall.

Max let out a breath thinking that they were headed back to their room for some time alone but was disappointed to find them going in the opposite direction. Not familiar yet with the Palace, Max was amazed to find himself outside in a beautiful garden filled with flower blooms and the sounds of crickets chirping in the night air. Liz led him over to a stone bench where they sat side by side. Liz turned and caressed his cheek with her hand. She loved the feel of him against her.

“Max, when you said this morning that you wanted more from me, did you mean it? I mean are you willing to take the chance if you could be more than just my slave?”

Max looked in her eyes and saw that something was bothering her. “Liz, I’d do whatever it took to stay with you forever. I want to be more but if I have to just be your slave, then so be it as long as I can be with you everyday for the rest of my life. I love you Liz and I want to be with you.”

“I want you to father my children Max. I want you for my mate. I can’t live with you being just my slave. You are the one I’ve waited my entire life for.”

Max smiled and leaned in taking her mouth in the most gently way. Not caring who saw. He was glad when she returned his kiss her tongue sweeping into his mouth. Before he could deepen the kiss and pull her near, she pulled away.

“But…”

Max’s brows scrunched together. “But?”

“You will be tested. To be the Queen’s mate is not a simple thing. There are things to learn and ways to act. It is a high position, the highest, of course, for a man to father the Heir.”

“Tested? I’m a fast learner and did well in school. I do not believe that I will have too much trouble on that.” Max said smiling, trying to put her at ease.

Liz shook her head. “It is more than just book stuff. You will be tested physically.”

“Tell me of this test.”

“I can’t for I don’t know. It is done different each generation depending on the man and the times.”

Max stood and paced in front of her. “Let me get this straight. To be your mate, no longer a slave, I must learn things concerning the position of your mate, then be tested physically but you don’t know how?”

Liz nodded, holding her breath. She was not sure if he would go through all of that to be with her but she hoped his love was as strong as he claimed it to be.

Max stopped in front of Liz and kneeled. He took her head in his hands and made her look at him. “Liz, I said I would do anything to be with you. I will go through with these tests to be your mate and I go willingly.”

Tears spilled from Liz’s eyes with joy at his words. She smiled and pulled him into a deep, passion filled kiss. Max wrapped her into his arms and pulled her into his lap. Their kiss deepened as he held her closer. Never in his life had he felt so much love for one person. He’d been willing to give up his life for her. To be what he had to just to be in her life. And at that moment, he could feel that she loved him just as much.

Max stood with Liz in his arms and sat back on the stone bench, adjusting her so that she now straddled his lap. His hands brushed along her shoulders dragging the straps of her dress down, exposing her breasts. He was reluctant to leave her sweet lips but he broke apart and latched to one of her nipples.

Her breathing became ragged as his warmth engulfed her. She ran her fingers through his hair keeping his head close to her body as her hips began to gyrate against his hard erection.

Max quickly reached between them to pull out his hardness then gathered her dress up to her waist. Without thought, he lifted her and placed her on his erect cock. His lips captured her again as he slipped into her slick passage, catching her moans of delight they both felt.

“I love you Max.” Liz whispered as she began moving her hips. Their arousal was high with their declarations of love and she knew that this would not last long. Their need for each other was animalistic, as if now claiming each other physically after doing so mentally. Liz rode Max hard and fast feeling jolts of energy pass through her body with each stroke down.

Tremors racked her body as she climaxed, Max right there with her, his seed spreading deep in her. Max held her close for a long time before either of them moved. Their orgasms had been very intense, draining them of their strength temporarily. When Liz finally stirred she sat up and looked at Max smiling, her face filled with satisfaction.

“We need to go to the Temple.”

“Tonight?”

Liz nodded. “The High Priestess must know. The sooner, the better.”

Max sighed. All he wanted to do was to take her back up to their room and hold her for the rest of the night and well, it other things arose, which he was sure they would, he’d take care of them. “Alright. Let’s do this thing.”

Liz led Max to the Temple after putting their clothing right. She still led him by the leash as he followed behind a step or two. At the moment, Max was still her slave but he didn’t think it was all that bad. He had a wonderful view of her as her ass and hips swayed while she walked.

“You will need to stay out here. Men are not allowed inside.” Liz said putting his leash through a hook and giving him an apologetic smile. He just shrugged and made himself comfortable on the step to wait for her.

Liz walked inside the Temple and found it empty. She went to the front and kneeled before the statue of Sunova. She knew that the High Priestess would come to her. It was not long before she was no longer alone.

“There is a change in you my Queen.”

Liz stood and turned. “Yes. I have chosen my mate and he comes willing.”

The High Priestess nodded. “You have chosen well. His name will be forever written in our books of history.”

Liz was surprised. Never had a man’s name been written in their books of history. The closest was the ledger of Royalty where each generation, names of the Royal line were entered. The mother, father, and child. Liz’s name was the last entered.

“How is that possible? Never has it been done.”

“You will see my child. He is a special one. Now, go and bring him here so that I may meet him.”

Again, this surprised Liz. “But High Priestess, never has…”

“Yes. But things are about to change. Bring him to me. It is here and now that I decide his tests.”

Liz nodded and left, bringing Max back within minutes. “High Priestess. This is Maxwell Zander Evans of Antar.”

Max wasn’t sure what was happening or the appropriate response for him to take but out of respect he bowed upon his knees before the older lady. He could see that she was one of importance and he was not sure if it was appropriate for him to speak but did so as his upbringing surfaced.

“It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance High Priestess.”

The High Priestess smiled down on the man. He was more handsome up close. With their combined good looks, their children will not lack suitors. She was impressed with this man. She had watched him walk in. His posture was of confidence and certainty of his role.

“Rise Maxwell.” She said. Once he stood tall before him, she could not help but let her eyes wander the body before her pleased. She saw that he was at ease with her inspection of him. “Do you come willing before me for the Royal Tests Maxwell Zander Evans of Antar?”

“Yes, I do.” Max answered without hesitation.

The High Priestess nodded and turned to Liz. “Very well. In three days time, the tests will take place. He will stay here while you take leave. Send two capable men to help him in this transition then tomorrow you will begin the preparations.”

“Yes High Priestess.” Liz turned to Max and kissed him lightly on the lips. “I shall see you in three days time.” Then she turned and left. It was hard to do but if she waited any longer, she’d change her mind.

The High Priestess took Max to the back of the Temple to a room that looked to be a study filled with books. They sat and she explained to him that during these next three days he would be taken to a house on the far side of the city and there he would learn about Pathia and their customs along with what was expected of the Queen’s mate. He would be unable to see Liz and would be essentially cut off from everyone but the two men that Liz chose to tutor him. Max asked many questions which she gladly answered for it showed his true interest in his upcoming position.

There was a knock on the door. The High Priestess beckoned them in. It was one of Max’s guard’s announcing that his companions had arrived and awaited him outside of the Temple. The High Priestess saw that this guard was not shocked to see a man in the sacred Temple and took note of this. As suspected, this man had already begun the cycle.

“Come, Maxwell. It is time.”

TBC...

Thanks for all the feedback! Luv you all :P
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 14

Post by magikhands »

I am sad to say that there is only one more chapter left to this story which I am probably working on as you read this. But do not be sad for too long because I am working on a sequel to this. It was brought to my attention that I could not leave the entire Antar and Khivar situation like that so it will resolved in the next part. Thank you so much for all the feedback and hope to see you again within a couple of weeks with the new fic. I still haven't thought of a name yet but when I do, I'll let you know. Enough babble, on with the show...

Chapter 14

Emerging from the Temple, the High Priestess looked to see whom Liz had chosen to help Max with the transition. She was pleased when her eyes fell on Alex, Liz’s bather. His line reached back to the beginnings of Pathia with most of the fathers through the generations being Pathians. The High Priestess eyes looked to the man that stood next to Alex and could not help but begin to worry a little. Michael, the Healer’s mate stood there.

Michael felt the High Priestess’s gaze on him and turned. He bowed his head and dutifully acknowledged her. When he raised his head, he could not stop the smirk that graced his lips at the concern on the High Priestess’s face. He and this very patient woman had had several run ins through the years but he knew deep down, she liked him.

The High Priestess saw his smirk and quickly scowled at him but he just looked down at the ground still with the smirk. She had to admire the strength this man had. He’d gone through a lot in his young life before coming here. He was a good father and mate and did nothing to tarnish Maria. Looking at the two, the High Priestess decided that Liz did well at choosing for Max. There was one Pathian born, the other from the outside who Max can relate to.

The High Priestess handed Max over to his companions and the guard led them across the city to a small house surrounded by a tall wall. This would be their home for the next three days.

“I hope you’re worth all of this work we are going to have to do.” Michael grouched as he plopped down in a chair. It was late and had been woken and now he had to spend the next four nights without Maria in his arms.

Max shrugged and grinned. “I love her and she wanted to tell the High Priestess this evening. Sorry Michael. I didn’t realize that she’d chose you to be here with me.” Max walked around the room then looked out the window seeing nothing but darkness and a wall.

“Well who else would she chose? Since being here in Pathia, what men have you spoken to?”

“Lighten up Michael. He didn’t know, besides, I’m the one that told Liz that you talked to him because she was freaking out over another man. Let’s get some sleep. Our three days start at dawn.”

Max and Alex watched as Michael got up and went to one of the two bedrooms, grumpiness written all over him. Alex saw the concerned look Max had when he watched Michael.

“Don’t worry about Michael. He’s just grumpy when he’s woken up. He’ll be better in the morning.” Alex patted Max shoulder.

Max turned to Alex. “Why don’t you take the other bed. I’ll rest here on the couch.”

“But Max…”

“Go Alex. I know they woke you up also. Plus I’m not tired yet. I just want to think for a little while.”

Alex nodded and went to the other room. Max went back to the window and looked out at the darkness. His stomach was in knots with anxiety. He loved Liz and would do anything for her. He just hoped that he would not fail her as he had his kingdom and Tessa.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For the next three days, Alex and Michael taught Max all of the customs of Pathia and they went through the book that Liz had sent that told of the role of a Queen’s mate. Max argued over several of the expected behaviors and Michael had to agree but in the end Max resigned that he would do as instructed.

In the evenings before bed, the three would sit around and talk. Alex and Michael were already close friends and now Max quickly joined the group. On the second night, Alex sat and listened as Michael and Max talked about their reckless youth outside of Pathia. Never had Alex ever wanted to go beyond the borders but as he sat and listened to the two men, he suddenly wished that he could join in with tales of his own but alas he could not.

Max and Michael shared a bond that he could never be a part of. He was pure Pathian while the others came from a completely different world. Alex had grown up with three women, knowing his place was below them yet they never made him feel that way. Many people did not approve of Liz’s friendship with him through the years but Liz was stubborn and demanded that he stay by her side. He has always been grateful for their friendship and now looking at Max, was happy to return her love for him by helping her with her mate.

The night before his tests, Alex and Michael found Max standing outside looking up at the stars. They knew that he heard him by the way his body stiffened at their approach but he did not acknowledge their presence.

“Are you alright Max?” Michael asked. Tomorrow was a big day for his friend and he hoped that he was not having second thoughts about embracing his new life. He knew that Max missed his other life but also knew that Max loved Liz more than life.

Max sighed but still looked up at the dark sky. He knew that his new life was about to begin but he could not help but wonder if she was out there looking at the same stars right now questioning the turn her life had taken. Was she happy? How was he treating her?

“Just a little nervous and I was thinking.”

“You’ll do great Max. You know everything forward and backwards.” Alex encouraged.

“So what were you thinking?” Michael asked curious from the look of his face. It was not the one he had when he thought of Liz. He should know, he’d seen it enough to last a lifetime. Alex elbowed him at the lack of privacy he was giving Max.

Max rubbed at the back of his neck and turned to his friends. He was glad that he finally had someone to talk to. “Honestly, I was thinking of Tessa…I mean Ava.” He corrected looking at Michael.

Michael had realized that when Max said the name Tess or Tessa, he immediately stiffened. He was already getting bothered about finding Tess a mate and she was only 13. The thought of a male with his precious daughter brought out his overprotective father bear personality.

“I have finally found the love I never had with her and I have to wonder if she is even alive. My brother could be a cruel and ruthless man, obviously, but I hate to think that she be unhappy all of this time.”

Michael patted his back. “I’m sorry that you have to think about such things but there is nothing you can do. The best you can do is hope that she found some happiness in the world she lives in now. Who knows, maybe your brother really loves her or she him. Come on, let’s get some rest. I’ll even let you take the bed tonight.” Michael smiled at him.

Max chuckled and followed the two back inside. He hoped that by the end of tomorrow, he’d be Liz’s mate and safely holding her tight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The past three days had been hell on Liz. Besides her normal duties, it was customary for her to arrange all that needed to be done for Max’s tests. Isabel and Maria were lifesavers as they helped her balance as her nerves were on edge. Isabel found her crying that first evening alone in the dining hall.

“Liz, what is wrong? What happened?”

“I feel so bad Isabel. I actually yelled at some poor servant placing two glasses in front of me. One for me and another for Max. I am such a horrible person.” Liz cried as Isabel embraced her best friend.

“It’s ok Liz. You have a lot going on and are nervous. It’s alright. I’m sure he will be ok if all he got was you yelling at him. Come on. Let’s get you to bed. You are exhausted.”

Liz let Isabel lead her back to her room but tears ran again as she was greeted with a cold, empty bed. Isabel wanted to stay but Liz insisted that she leave. Isabel then tried to get her to come over to Maria’s where she was staying since Max had both of their mates but Liz shook her head and said that she wanted to be alone. Reluctantly Isabel left. On her way out, Isabel made sure that she had a trusted guard to watch over their Queen and to follow her wherever she went.

After Isabel left, Liz sat on the bed and wrapped her arms around herself.

“What have you done to me Max? Look at me. I’m acting like a lost little girl.” She spoke to the room. She looked back at the bed and could not bare to climb in its coldness. Liz stood and wiped the tears from her face and took a deep breath. “I’m the Queen. Why should I spend a night alone?” She tried to convince herself.

Liz left the room and traveled the halls until she came to the door she sought. She knocked and waited. When the door opened she looked upon the beautiful face of Keegan. She tried to smile but tears just fell.

“I’m sorry, I should not have bothered you.” Liz mumbled as she turned to go. She should have known that no one could replace Max, not even for one night.

“My Queen, wait.” Keegan called to her. “Please come inside. It is not good for you to be alone for something is obviously troubling you.”

One look at his Queen and Keegan knew that it was loneliness that tore her usually confident composure apart. He had heard of Liz choosing her slave, the former King, as a mate and knew that they were to be separated from each other. He was surprised to see her at his door but he loved her and hated to see her so.

“Please?” He asked again.

Liz looked at Keegan then nodded. He’d always been so caring to her. Liz entered his small room and sat timidly on his bed. Keegan brought her a glass of wine that was on his table.

“Here, drink this. It will help calm you.”

Keegan placed a chair in front of the bed and sat. He watched as Liz drank the wine and calmed. Liz finally looked up at him and he just smiled.

“Thank you Keegan. You did not have to do this.”

“I know my Queen. How is it that I can help?”

Liz was finally able to relax and smile at her lover. He’d grown into a beautiful man. He was just 16 when he was given to her as a present when she became Queen at the age of 18. He was her first constant lover and held a special place in her heart.

“Come and sit by me.” She said as she made herself more comfortable on the bed and patted the space next to her. Once he was settled in next to her, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her near, comforting her as he’d always done.

“Now tell me of this King who you have chosen as your mate?”

Liz’s eyes lit up at the thought of Max. She spent most of the night talking about Max. She told him everything, about how she’d tried to break him and when she realized that she was in love with him. It felt good for her to talk about it all and Keegan let her, asking a question here and there.

Keegan was truly interested in this man that had captured his Queen’s heart and was surprised that he found no jealousy in himself. He was happy that Liz was finally happy and had someone to share her life with. With his arms still draped around her, he listened to Liz through the night until she fell asleep. He laid her down on the bed then looked out the door to see a guard standing nearby.

“Please wake us at sunrise.” He requested of guard. She was worried about her Queen, never having seen her that way before, so she nodded. Keegan thanked her then went and laid next to Liz in the bed, his arm draped over her waist. He lay there for a while looking upon Liz’s beautiful face. Sadness filled his heart knowing that this was the last time she would be in his bed but feeling happy that she was finally getting her wish. Love.

Liz’s second night was not as bad. Talking to Keegan had calmed her fears and anxiety so she invited Tess to come and stay with her that night and had a good time with her goddaughter. The third night was harder. Maria and Isabel had both insisted that they stay with her and she knew better than to refuse.

TBC...
magikhands
Obsessed Roswellian

Chapter 15- Conclusion

Post by magikhands »

Ok, here it is. The final chapter of this fic. :cry: I got it finished and wanted to post it so that I can move on to other projects. It always makes me sad to see a story end but just remember that the people of Pathia will be back in the near future...

BDT...I wouldn't do that to you. This is definately a dreamer fic (ok, with couple of mishaps at the beginning :oops: but hey, it ended with Max and Liz right? and no Slash :roll: )

Alright, here it goes...

Chapter 15 - Conclusion

Early the next morning Alex prepared Max for his tests. He was bathed in scented water and rubbed down with a special oil that made his skin glisten. Once he was dressed in a new white wrap Max sat and waited for the High Priestess. It was not long before Max stood and paced the length of the room in nervousness.

The door opened and the High Priestess finally walked in. She looked at Alex and Michael. “Thank you so much for your help. You are now excused to go back to the Palace.” She looked to Max who had gathered himself together and stood tall and confident before her. “He will need you when we are through.”

Alex and Michael both bowed their heads to the High Priestess and left the house with just a quick glance at Max.

The High Priestess walked to the table and sat at one of the chairs. “Come and sit with me Maxwell.” Max did as he was bid without a word. He was still trying not to choke on the lump that was imbedded in his throat.

For the next hour the High Priestess talked with Max and asked him various questions about the things that he’d learned from Alex and Michael. It surprised him when she began asking him situational questions and how he would handle certain situations in both Antar and Pathia. Max answered her truthfully on those questions and found that he would handle each situation similar in both kingdoms.

The High Priestess looked at Max when she was finished with her questions. He watched as a slight smile appeared on her lips. She nodded and stood.

“Come Maxwell of Antar. Your tests are yet to be over.”

Max’s normal guards entered when the High Priestess opened the door. The one that had escorted them to this house approached Max. In her hand she held the thin gold leash.

“May I?” she asked so quiet that Max almost missed it. That was the first time that any of his guards had ever really spoken to him besides to order him about. Max just nodded and lifted his chin so that she had full access to the collar that rested on his collarbone. He made a mental note to ask Liz who this guard was.

The guard went to hand the end of the leash to the High Priestess but shook her head. “No my child. I will let you lead our Queen’s chosen one out.” She had not missed the exchange between the guard and Max. She also saw that this was the same one that had not been surprised to find Max in the Temple. Of course, no one knew, but she was the one that had opened the door and saw Max on top of her Queen and left them be.

The High Priestess led the way to the middle of the city where a grand courtyard stood. Max had seen it from the Palace and wondered what it was used for. He was about to find out. From the entrance, Max saw that at the other end was a stage and upon the stage were two tall pillars. The crowd parted to let them through. Looking around he believed all the women of the kingdom over the age of 16 were present as Alex had said they would. This was a memorable event. As he went through the crowd, he heard comments and awes from the women.

The High Priestess climbed the stairs and took her seat to the side of the pillars. Waiting at the top of the stairs for the guard and Max was Isabel garbed in ceremonial robes. The guard led Max up the steps then kneeled before Isabel and lifted the end of the leash to Isabel.

Isabel took the leash and the guard rose. “Thank you Zoe.” She said quietly. The guard bowed her head then took her place at the bottom of the steps.

Isabel led Max to stand between the pillars where he finally saw that two shackles were attached to each stone pole. She attached the shackles to each wrist and ankle bounding him stretched taut before the city in a spread-eagle stance.

Isabel reached up to take off the leash and whispered in his ear. “Liz sends her love and says that she can’t wait to have her Wilding back.”

This message sent Max’s heart soaring. It also made him more determine to take whatever this test handed him. He would stop at nothing to be with Liz.

Isabel turned to the crowd to address them. “Here is the man our Queen Elizabeth has chosen to be her mate. This is Maxwell Zander Evans of Antar. May Goddess Sunova bless us.”

Isabel turned back to Max and removed the covering from around his waist. Cheers went out from the crowd. Max felt vulnerable, bound to the stones this way in front of the entire kingdom. Already he resented the ceremony but he was doing this for Liz and their future. With the thought of their future, Max suddenly wondered if she carried his child yet. He looked out at the crowd and held his head high. If not, she would soon, he thought.

“The High Priestess has chosen three tests for Maxwell to complete. If he passes all three, he will be our dear Queen’s mate. The first two are of physical tolerance and endurance to pain and pleasure. As the Queen’s mate, he must be physically and mentally strong.” Isabel announced.

There was a cheer of the crowd as Isabel was handed a whip and held it high into the air. She went behind Max and paused but a moment. “I’m sorry.” She whispered to Max as she brought the first slash down on his back.

Max winced as the fingers of the whip bit into his flesh and flashes of his time with the slave trader ran through his mind. His anger surfaced and he pulled at his restraints until his eyes caught Maria for the first time in the front of the crowd. Immediately the picture of Liz came to mind and he pushed the anger from him. He stood there and took each slash of the whip, keeping his eyes locked with Maria’s, determined that this crowd would not witness a cry from him though his flesh burned.

Finally Max was able to look away from Maria and he pictured Liz’s beautiful backside the way it looked when he had laid a similar whip to it. He remembered how it felt hot to the touch of his hand and the sound of the whimper that escaped her throat when he had stopped. He felt his blood begin to rush to his groin and his cock stiffened to the delight of the crowd.

When Isabel stopped, two young, beautiful women came to him. Before Max could catch his breath from the whipping, one grabbed him and began to suck on his hard cock. The other fondled his balls and licked them. Max released a low groan barely audible. It had been three days since he’d been with Liz and his body was aching with need for her. But like Isabel had aroused him, he knew that only Liz would ever give him release again. The ministrations of the two women seemed to last forever as his desire built but no release was within sight. After 15 minutes as suddenly as the women started, they stopped and left, leaving Max breathing heavy and in desperate need of Liz for release.

Isabel stepped up again. “Maxwell of Antar has passed the first two tests. Now we will see if our Goddess Sunova approves of our Queen’s choice.”

Two small cages were brought to the stage. Isabel opened one and three white doves flew out. They soared high into the air circling the courtyard. One by one, the three landed on Max’s stretched out arms.

The crowd fell silent. Max did not understand what had happened that made the crowd react so. Was this a bad thing? The white doves were placed back into their cage.

“Isabel, what the hell just happened?” Max whispered as a panic began in the pit of his stomach.

Isabel ignored Max and opened the second cage. This held three doves the color of black. They flew high in the air and circled the courtyard as the white ones had done and then one by one landed on Max. Still the crowd was silent. Max’s panic grew.

The High Priestess stood from her seat and approached the crowd. “This is a very special day. Sunova greatly approves of this mate our Queen has chosen. This is the great union prophesized in the ancient book. The Queen and her mate will bring together two kingdoms and great things will come from them. May the heirs created by their union be wise and serve our Goddess as faithfully as their mother.”

The cheer of the crowd was deafening. He was not exactly sure what had just happened but a sudden exhaustion swept through his body. He felt the shackles being released and as his knees buckled, two bodies held him up.

“I knew you were special when I saw you. Thank you Max for making our Liz so happy.” Isabel said.

Max looked to where the voice came from and found that Isabel was on his left side and that the guard Zoe was on his right helping him through the crowd.

“I’m glad to be of service.” Max said and smiled, glad that it was finally over. Isabel and Zoe took him to the bathing room where Alex and Michael were waiting. As soon as they walked in the door the two men took their friend from the women and placed him in the waiting hot water.

Isabel instructed Zoe to stay with Max then left to prepare Liz. Max sat back in the pool and sighed. He could not understand the sudden weakness of his body. Michael came and placed a cup of hot liquid in his hands.

“Here, drink this. Maria says it will help.” Michael encouraged.

Max went to lift the cup and the smell of it hit him. He made a face and looked at Michael. “What is this? It stinks.”

Michael knew but just told him to drink up. Alex got in and began to scrub the oil from Max’s skin. By the time Alex was finished, Max felt normal and energetic again. Max got out of the pool and dried off.

“You ok?” Michael asked.

Max smiled at his friend. “Yes. I’m great.” He looked around the room hunting for something. “I believe we have one more ceremony to go through if I remember correctly.”

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Within the hour Max and Liz stood in front of the High Priestess on a balcony of the Palace with the entire kingdom below to watch the two be joined. On Liz’s left stood Isabel, Maria and Tess. On Max’s right stood Alex and Michael. They were all dressed in ceremonial joining robes.

Max really didn’t hear the words that the High Priestess was saying as she conducted the official ceremony. All he could focus on was how beautiful Liz looked to him. Her hair was swept up and his hands ached to take every pin out and run them through its silkiness. His gaze lowered to her lips and watched amazed when she licked them. He could almost feel them on his body and the thought send a shiver through his body. His gaze wandered lower still to the view of her breasts the robe gave him. It was his turn to lick his lips as he thought of sucking on the nipples that the robe covered.

Max was brought back to reality when he felt a sharp jab in his side from Alex. The High Priestess was holding out her hand to him and he looked at it confused.

“Your hand.” Michael whispered to him.

Max blushed and lifted his hand to her. She took it and laid it so that Liz’s covered his then she wrapped a red silk ribbon around their hands.

“From this day forward you, Maxwell Zander Evans of Antar will be Queen Elizabeth Parker of Pathia’s mate.”

A cheer rose from the crowd as Liz withdrew a key and unlocked the slave collar from Max’s neck. She removed it and kissed him where it had set.

“No more are you my slave but my mate.” She declared in front of her people.

The group turned and went back inside the Palace as the cheering continued. Tonight would be a night of celebration around Pathia. A celebration had been planned for all the people to rejoice in their Queen’s union. Alex wrapped his arms around Isabel while Michel wrapped one arm around Maria and the other around his daughter.

“In Antar, when one is married, or joined together, it is traditional for the groom and bride to kiss.” Max smiled down at Liz as he took her lips. Their kiss was loving and loaded with promises of more love to come.

When Max broke away, he had to hold her up as her knees buckled from the passion of the kiss. Max swept Liz up in her arms and looked to the others.

“If you’ll excuse us, we have three days to make up for.” He turned to the High Priestess and bowed his head in respect for her. “Thank you High Priestess. For everything.” The High Priestess smiled and left the room.

Max carried Liz down the hall of the Royal wing where they would now live and make a family. They would spend the traditional three days alone and Max vowed to make sure that she was carrying his child by the end of that time.

Max laid Liz on their new bed and quickly made haste of the robe she wore. Liz stretched like a cat, letting Max view her naked form. He growled, as he tore at his robe, unable to get it off fast enough. He laid his hands on her feet then slid them up her body until he lay on top of her.

“I may no longer be your slave but I believe you are mine.” He said with a devilish twinkle in his eyes.

Liz smiled and wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled him down to kiss her. With their breathing harsh and rapid, he pulled away. “My body is yours to do with as you please.” She cooed at him.

“I love you.” He growled as he shifted and slipped into her waiting wetness.

Liz gasped and wrapped her legs around his waist giving him deeper access to her. “I love you too Wilding.”

Their first encounter for the night was heated and filled with desperate passion as they satisfied their initial need. Then Max made good on his promise and made sure Liz carried his child by the end of the three days.

The End of ‘The Gift’

I am working on a sequel that involves them and their children going back to Antar to set things straight. I'm hoping to post it in a couple of weeks. Thank you so much for reading this story and supporting me with the fb