You Cant Get Back Yesterday - AU/FF M/L ADULT - [COMPLETE]

Finished stories set in an alternate universe to that introduced in the show, or which alter events from the show significantly, but which include the Roswell characters. Aliens play a role in these fics. All complete stories on the main AU with Aliens board will eventually be moved here.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Didnt plan to update again so quickly but here i am with part 13.. Enjoy

Part 12

Liz sat in the booth at the Crashdown the next day with Maria, Riley and Adam trying to seem interested in the conversation they were having. She realised how much Maria had missed Adam and didn’t want to spoil the moment for her. Riley was telling them about working at his fathers company and Adam was adding commentary on his own experiences. It seemed that Riley’s father had agreed to give him a job as well.

‘Liz’ the annoyed voice asked.

‘Huh’ she replied snapping out of her thoughts when she realised that she had been caught out for not paying attention.

‘What’s wrong with you? You’ve been somewhere else since we arrived’ Riley asked her annoyed.

‘Well maybe that’s because you haven’t stopped talking about yourself since you arrived 5 hours ago’ she replied sarcastically.

‘I have to start my shift. I’ll see you upstairs. Maria don’t worry about working tonight spend the time with Adam’ she said and then walked off.

‘What’s up her ass? Has she been like this the entire time?’ Riley asked Maria then.

‘Um no she hasn’t been too bad actually. She still doesn’t talk about it much though’ Maria replied.

‘Well I don’t have to work now so what do you want to do?’ She turned and asked Adam then.

‘Actually I think you should work. It seems as though Liz could really do with a friend right now’ Adam replied

‘Oh’ Maria said slightly disappointed at his reply.

‘Don’t worry about us there’s a game on TV we wanted to watch anyhow’ he added when he saw her smile drop.

She smiled then ‘Ok. Just come down if you want anything’ she leaned over and gave him kiss and the followed Liz’s path to the break room to get ready for her shift.

Three hours later the Crashdown finally settled down. It had been packed because of a tourist bus that was visiting over night.

‘I bet your glad I didn’t take the night off after all’ Maria joked.

‘Yeah’ Liz smiled her thanks.

‘How are my favourite girls tonight?’ Alex asked as he made his way towards them.

‘Hi Alex’ they said in union.

‘Do you want an orange soda Alex?’ Maria asked him as she made her way back behind the counter.

‘Yes please, on the rocks’ he grinned.

‘Maria will you be right for a couple of minutes. I just want to run upstairs and grab another hair tie?’ Liz asked.

‘Sure no problem’ she smiled and went back to her conversation with Alex.

Liz ran up the stairs and entered the apartment and headed straight to her room. She wasn’t sure where Riley and Adam were but was grateful that she hadn’t had to deal with them right at this second. When she got to her bedroom she noticed that the door was closed and it striked her at strange, she never shut her door now that she was pretty much living by herself. With out a second thought she opened the door and walked straight in with the intention of heading straight to her bathroom.

‘Oh God’ she said coming to a halt at the site before her. Adam was on all fours completely naked moaning as Riley kneeled behind him hammering into him on her bed.

‘Liz’ Riley yelped and pulled himself away from Adam.

‘What the hell are you doing?’ she asked ‘Oh god you’re gay’ she accused.

Adam was still sitting on her bed naked but he now had his head in his hands while Riley stood naked near her window scanning the room as though he was looking for an escape route.

‘Are you gay?’ she yelled then.

‘I don’t know’ Riley replied.

Liz could feel her emotions starting to get the better of her then ‘Oh god you’re fucking gay’ she screamed and before either of them could reply she turned and ran out of the apartment.

Maria and Alex were sitting and chatting at the counter when Liz came bursting though the back door. The tears were now coming thick and fast and she could feel the sobs ready to explode from her chest. The energy was all ready gathering to her body as well and she knew it wouldn’t take before the green currently showed themselves.

‘Liz what’s wrong?’ Alex asked running straight too her.

‘I, I. I’m sorry Maria you, you need to go up there now’ she sobbed. Maria looked at Alex to see that he was right to take care of Liz and then she made her way up the stairs.

‘Are you ok?’ Alex asked.

‘No. I need Max’ she replied and then showed him her arms where the green currents were now running.

‘Ok I’ll take you I’m pretty sure Isabel said they were all going to be at Michaels’ he told her.

‘No, Maria will need you. I, she had to see for herself Alex it was the only way’ she sobbed and let Alex pull her against his chest.

‘Ok I’ll head up to Maria. Are you right to drive to Michaels?’

Liz nodded and then quickly rushed out of the Crashdown towards her car.

Michael sighed when he heard the extremely loud banging on the front door to his apartment. Everyone was already there so he didn’t know who it could be; he reluctantly got up from his spot on the couch next to Max where they were watching the last hockey game.

The knocking persisted ‘okay I’m coming already’ he yelled at it.

He swung open the door and looked down just before Liz Parker barged past him and into the apartment. ‘Parker what the hell?’ he said.

‘Miccchael’ she stuttered unable to get the words past her sobs and the pain that was consuming her body.

‘Maaax?’ she asked then.

‘Oh shit’ Michael swore when he saw that the green energy was once again back.

‘Maxwell get in here’ he yelled.

‘Michael what’s wrong?’ Max asked as he came rushing into the kitchen area.

‘Oh god, Liz’ he cried when he saw her and immediately ran over to her and pulled her against him.

‘Maaax it hurts’ she cried into his chest.

‘What’s going on?’ asked Tess as her and Serena joined them in the kitchen.

‘Liz what are you doing here?’ Tess asked as she eyed her fiancée’s ex-girlfriend who was currently looking way to comfortable in his arms for her liking.

Liz ignored the question though ‘Michael can you go to the Crashdown?’ she asked quietly then. Being near Max had helped immediately, the energy was still crackling through her body but she was able to speak now. ‘Alex will probably need your help with Maria’ she explained. He hesitated for a moment before nodding his head and quickly leaving his apartment. Liz didn’t ask anything of him very often and he knew her well enough to know that if she thought he was needed over at the Crashdown then something serious had gone down and he needed to get there.

‘What’s all that green stuff?’ Tess asked then.

‘We’re not sure but we need to get rid of it’ Max replied without taking his eyes of Liz where he was looking at her concerned. Without letting go of Liz from his arms he guided her into the bathroom and helped her sit on the sink while he got a cool cloth to wipe her forehead.

‘Max’ she sighed ‘This isn’t going to work’ she began to cry again then. ‘Please’ she begged. Max faced her then and saw the desperation in her eyes, he knew she was right but what was he supposed to do with both Serena and Tess standing at the door watching their every move.

‘Tess?’ he called out.

‘Yes Sweetie?’ she asked.

‘I need you to go out the pod chamber and get the healing stones. I think we’re going to need them this time’ he told her.

‘What do you mean by this time? Has this happened before?’ she asked quickly.

‘Yes but that’s not important right now. I need the healing stones and I need you to go and get them’

‘I think I should stay here with you Max, Serena can go get them’

‘No Serena cant Tess. We don’t know if she can access the camber and she doesn’t know where the stones are. I don’t want to argue over this’ he told her, his voice rising slightly leaving no room for argument.

Reluctantly she nodded and then quickly she left the apartment.

‘Hold on a second baby’ he whispered to Liz when he heard the door slam indicating Tess’s departure.

He walked into the lounge room and found Serena pacing there ‘Serena’ he said startling her. ‘Is everything ok? Can I help with something?’ she asked quickly.

Max smiled ‘Um I hate to ask you this but you do you think you could take the jeep and go over and pick Izzy up? I’ll ring her and tell her you’re coming’ he asked, it was the only thing he could think of to get her out of the apartment, when she agreed he would ring Isabel and beg her to stall Serena for as long as she could. He knew he would probably have to explain something to Isabel eventually but he couldn’t worry about that right now. Liz needed him and despite himself he needed her.

‘Sure’ she replied and took the offered keys.

‘Thanks’ he smiled. When she left he quickly pulled out his mobile and rang Isabel and asked her to stall Serena for a little while. He hung up then and returned to Liz.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Hey guys well i'm back with another part..

I want to thank everyone that left feedback and i aslo want to clear a few points 3up.

1) Max and Tess have only ever had sex the one time.. in S2 they were not together on Antar. Max agreed to marry her whilst she was loosing the baby and after that he pretty much didnt see her because he was dealing with royal shit.

2) I know it might seem like Max wants his cake and to eat it too but remember Liz was the one that instigated the 'fuck policy' and that she is not our sweet Liz anymore!!

That's all i'm going to say because i dont want to give too much of the story away... Candy's and Dreamers will both love this part though

Part 13

Max walked back into the bathroom and found Liz shivering from her seat on the sink.

‘Come here baby, tell me what happened?’ he said opening his arms out and letting her pull him to her.

‘I, oh god Max he was, on my bed while I was working downstairs. I saw it and I couldn’t tell Maria’ she started to cry again into his chest. Max was having a hard time working out what had happened but he didn’t want to pressure her.

‘Am I that unattractive Max that I would drive someone to that? I mean he couldn’t be satisfied by me’ he said then.

‘God Liz, don’t you know how beautiful you are. Honey I don’t understand what happened can you calm down for me and tell me?’ he pleaded.

‘Riley and Adam they were you know, on my bed and I walked in’ she explained then.

Max stood there stunned for a second. Adam didn’t surprise him, in fact him and Michael had had numerous conversations over whether he was gay or not. ‘Oh sweetie I’m sorry but you can’t possibly think this was because of you’ he finally replied.

Her head remained downcast though and Max and to lift her chin up so that she would me his eyes. ‘You are so beautiful and sexy, you’re smart as hell and it’s Riley’s loss but I know what it’s like to have you and believe me you definitely know how to satisfy me’ he told her pulling her hand down to rub over his very obvious erection. ‘God you only have to walk into a room and you get me hard’ he groaned as she continued to rub him of her own accord.

He picked her up then and she automatically wrapped her legs around his waist as he walked them to the bedroom.

‘I always wanted to rip this uniform off you’ he whispered huskily into her ear as he lowered her to the bed and followed her down. He leant down and took her mouth in a passionate kiss, taking the time to explore every crevice of her mouth, and she let him. He knew that he didn’t have a lot of time though, certainly not enough to consume her like he wanted to. He pulled back onto his knees and quickly lifted his shirt of his body and threw it to the floor before he leant down and tugged on either side of her uniform tearing the snaps apart on the dress. They continued to kiss and caress each other as the rest of their clothes were removed from their bodies.

Max kissed a trail down her body taking the time to love every inch of her perfect breasts before he reached the apex of her thighs. He tentatively reached out and ran his tongue down her wet folds a few times enjoying her moans of approval before he used to fingers to open her up so he could thrust his tongue into her opening and pull more of her juices from her body.

‘Oh god Max I’m so close’ she moaned lifting her hips more firmly into his face. Upon hearing her words he immediately latched onto her clit with his mouth and thrust 2 fingers into her opening and lapped up the juices as she came immediately.

He kissed his way back up her body then and when he reached her mouth he pulled him towards her for a kiss. ‘That was wow. Thank you’ she said. Max almost fell off the bed. He felt as though we were looking as his Liz again, not the stranger who had taken over her body. ‘Your welcome’ he grinned.

Liz pushed him onto his back then ‘My turn’ she grinned and with a short passionate kiss followed the same path he had taken until she reached his cock. She reached out and stroked it a few times before lowering her mouth over the mushroom head and twirling her tongue around the small slit. ‘Oh fuck’ Max almost leaped off the bed at the first touch of her mouth on him. He had never felt anything like it before. Liz continued to suck him starting a rhythm that she knew he liked and what she couldn’t fit of him in her mouth she stroked with her small hand.

‘Oh god Liz I’m going to’ he moaned trying to pull her away but Liz continued to blow him and when he came she sucked and swallowed until he felt like he had been milked dry.

Letting go of his now only semi hard member Liz kissed her way back up his body ‘I hope I didn’t wear you out’ she grinned like a Cheshire cat. She sat straddling his chest giving him the perfect view of her glistening curls and plump breasts. In a flash he moved so that he had rolled her over and he was once again looming from above her.

‘That was unbelievable’ he growled nipping at her lips. Liz lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist bringing their lower bodies into contact again. ‘Well I guess that answers my question’ she laughed wriggling around teasing her self with his cock, which was now ready to go again.

He entered her slowly keeping eye contact with her the entire way, this felt like the perfect moment between them.

He started a slower rhythm compared to their usual one wanting to savour every moment in her body even though he realised they could be caught at any moment. Liz leaned up luring his lips to hers where she tried to possess them. ‘I love you’ he sighed against them not realising that the words had slipped out ‘I never stopped’ he added when he saw a flicker of doubt in her eyes. He picked up the rhythm then determined to show her.

He felt something in side him click after declaring his heart to her, it almost felt primal like the other times he had been with her but he didn’t feel as out of control. Liz felt the same feeling herself and looked up to meet his now black eyes.

‘Max’ she moaned.

‘Mine’ he growled as he picked up the pace of the rhythm another notch, he was now hammering into her with abandon. ‘Say it’ he growled again.

‘Yours’ she confirmed.

‘And you’re mine’ she added.

‘Yours’

The two were oblivious to what was taking place both so consumed in the act of loving each other that they didn’t see the white light that consumed them bringing them together.

Michael wasn’t expecting the sight that greeted him when he entered the now empty Crashdown. Alex had sent everyone home and closed the place before going upstairs to Maria. Maria was tearing around Liz’s apartment throwing clothes and shoes at Riley and Adam; it brought a smile to Michaels face.

‘What the hell are you doing here Space boy? And what the hell are you smiling about?’ Maria yelled at him when she caught sight of him in the doorway.

Michael laughed ‘Welcome back Pixie. I have to admit it was kind of nice not being verbally assaulted for a few weeks but the Liz look just doesn’t work for you’ he replied.

‘Michael’ Alex sighed ‘Please don’t start her’ Alex begged.

‘Hey she stopped throwing things didn’t she?’ Michael raised his eyebrow at him.

‘What happened? What did you do two do?’ Michael asked then stalking towards Riley and Adam who were sitting on the couch. They both looked up at him like deers caught in the headlights. ‘I know you did something. Liz is back to being Liz and Maria is certainly being Maria again so I’ll ask you again what did you do?’

‘Liz walked in on them going at it on her bed, and I walked in on them trying to get their clothes back on’ Maria explained then.

Michael stood there looking back and forth between them for a few minutes, too shocked to speak. ‘Get your stuff and get out of Liz’s apartment and take the sheets with you’ he said then, calmer than he should of.

They both nodded and then got up to gather all their things Maria had thrown around and left.

As soon as the door was closed Maria turned furious eyes to Michael. ‘Who the hell do you think you are Michael Guerin that you can just come in here and take over the situation. You haven’t even had the guts to face me since you returned with your alien girlfriend’

‘You’re right I was a coward and I expected you to call me on it, but you didn’t. You’ve just stood by and pretended that I don’t exist Maria. I mean at least Liz tells Max that she hates his guts’ he replied.

‘I don’t hate you’ Maria said then.

The room went quiet for a while neither knowing where to go now, or what to say. Michael wanted desperately to tell her the truth but he couldn’t do that without speaking to Serena first.

Michael had met Serena at the Palace when he accompanied Max. They had hit it off instantly probably because she had the same spark that he loved in Maria. In the week that they spent at the palace she became like family to him so when she had begged him to free her of her life of servitude, as the advisor of the Royals he found he couldn’t say no. He knew that there was no way that Max would allow her to return with them though, as well as her own father letting her leave so he went to him and requested her hand in marriage. When her father accepted he told him they would return home immediately and Max had been left with no choice but to agree to let her return with them.

‘Michael is Liz ok?’ Alex asked then breaking the silence.

‘Nah she was in a bad way but Max was going to take care of that. I mean she was Liz again’ he said then.

‘What do you mean?’ both Maria and Alex asked at the same time.

‘Oh please don’t tell me you liked the new version?’ Michael asked.

‘It grows on you’ Alex replied. ‘Why do you think she’s back?’ he asked then.

‘Because the Liz I know would always do the same thing when something was wrong?’ he answered simply.

‘And?’ Maria prompted.

‘Max’ he said ‘she would run to Max knowing that he could make anything better’ he replied quietly.

‘Yeah well now you understand why she’s not the same Liz anymore’ Maria snapped.

‘You cant run to Max when he leaves the planet Michael with his pregnant alien wife. You cant run to Max when he doesn’t return a year later like he promised, and it certainly wasn’t fucking Max who sat there with her while her heart broke again the following year when he still didn’t come back for her. It was Alex and I that sat there, we took her food and water when she wouldn’t budge from the dessert for a week, and it was us who held her when she cried herself to sleep every night for almost 2 years’ she yelled.

‘Maria’ Michael said pained at the hurt he could see in her eyes. It hadn’t been just Liz who had been heartbroken every time.

‘What’s he going to do now Michael? He’s engaged to that gerbil, 2 years too late and he didn’t even come back for her. Neither of you came back for us’ she continued before finally breaking down into her own sobs.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Part 14

‘We should get dressed’ Max said to Liz as they lay in Michaels bed together. Liz was lying on his naked chest resting peacefully for the fist time since her parent’s death. He hated to move her, he knew she wasn’t asleep but he didn’t want someone to come home and catch them this way.

‘You’re right’ she sighed reluctantly and then got up off him and started to re-dress in her Crashdown uniform. Max watched her graceful movements, the way she ran her hands through her now short hair trying to bring some order to it.

‘Why did you cut it?’ he asked suddenly.

‘My hair?’ she asked.

‘Yeah’

Liz shrugged and didn’t answer him for a while ‘Don’t you like it?’ she asked then.

‘Yeah I think it fits the new you. Guess I was just kind of attached to the old you though’ he replied with a small smile.

‘I knew you’d hate it’ she said then surprising them both.

‘What do you mean?’ Max got off the bed and walked towards where his clothes were strewn across the room. He then began to get dressed as he listed to Liz.

‘I can remember sitting in the chair at the salon watching her cut huge chunks of it off thinking ‘Max would have a heart attack if he was here’ I told her to cut it shorter then. I guess it was my way of ridding myself of you’ she didn’t meet his eyes as said it.

Max stopped dead in his tracks at her words. ‘You cut your hair because I loved it so much?’ he asked, the pain evident in his voice.

‘Yeah I did lots of things because I knew you would hate it’ she shrugged again and then opened the door and headed out to the living room. Max followed her quickly wanting to continue the conversation but the fates had other plans because the front door opened and Tess walked in.

She must have sensed that she had walked in on something ‘What’s wrong?’ she asked Max.

‘Nothing’ he replied quickly.

‘I got the stones’ she told him making her way to his side and handing him the bag that they were stored in.

‘Good, I’ll keep them with me. Who knows when we might need them again. Its an hour drive out to the Pod chamber if we need them’

‘So what was wrong with you Liz?’ she asked her then. Liz was standing near the door ready to leave as quickly as she could. It didn’t matter how many years it had been or the fact that she had fooled herself into thinking that she had moved on with her life. Tess Harding had taken everything from her and she still couldn’t stand to be in the other woman’s presence, especially when she was anywhere near Max.

‘Just the usual alien version of a panic attack I guess, right Max?’ she replied with a smug smile.

‘So what did you do Max?’ Tess asked turning back towards Max.

‘Um nothing really it kind of just went away itself when she calmed down a bit’ he replied.

‘Yeah, thanks again for that Max I don’t know what I would have done if you weren’t here’ she said then with a small smile. ‘I should go see Maria, that’s if she’s still talking to me’ she replied. ‘See you later’ and she quickly left the apartment.

Tess turned to Max then ‘I need a shower’ he said before she could start firing more questions at him and then quickly retreated to the bathroom.

He turned the spray on and let the steam fill the bathroom before removing his clothes and hopping under it. He was wishing that Liz were in there with him, he loved it when they would both have a shower after being together. His hand drifted down to his cock, which was now hard again after thoughts of Liz being in the shower with him. He gave it a few strokes before the closing of a door startled him. He pulled back the shower curtain slightly being careful to keep his body out of view.

‘Tess what are you doing in here?’ he yelped when he saw her. Her hands were on the buttons of her blouse.

‘I thought I’d join you’ she smiled.

Max swallowed back the bile that was rising in his throat; the thought of her touching his body was making him feel physically ill. He knew that he didn’t love her and he certainly knew he shouldn’t have let things go on for as long as they had but the very thought of her taking her clothes of right now was causing something inside him that he had never felt before.

‘I was just about to get out though’ he replied and quickly reached back in to turn of the water. He reached for his towel then and tied it securely around his waist aware that he still had a very hard erection.

‘Hmm well we have the place to ourselves’ she said ‘I could take care of your little problem there’ she said her gaze falling on his groin licking her lips in approval.

‘Serena and Isabel should be back any minute’ he said.

Tess ignored him though and took a step towards him; she reached out and trailed a hand down his wet chest until it reached the tie in his towel. Using one hand she quickly pulled the knot causing the towel to fall down Max’s hips.

‘Tess’ he yelped and quickly stopped the towel before it fell completely. He was having a hard time containing his feelings. The moment she had touched him he felt his body tense, and his erection had certainly gone down quickly as well. ‘What’s wrong Max?’ she giggled as she let her hand snake down to stroke him. She looked down surprised when her hand touched his flaccid cock though and then looked up at him surprised.

‘Well um maybe you don’t need help after all’ she said and took a tentative step back. Max quickly pulled the towel around him again tightly relieved that she wasn’t touching him anymore, but he also felt a tinge of guilt over his relief. He knew she had feelings for him and being intimate was something that people did when they were engaged.

‘Yeah I’m actually a little tired’ he replied as he leant down to pick up his clothes.

‘Oh ok well I’ll let you get dressed then. I wanted to talk to you about something anyway’ she replied a bit happier now that he had made an excuse for his behaviour.

‘Ok I’ll see you out there’

When the door closed after her departure Max sat down on the bath his head in his hands. What the hell am I going to do now, he thought to himself

Liz walked into her apartment tentatively, she didn’t know what to expect when she returned home from Max’s.

‘It’s safe’ came a voice from the stairs scaring her.

‘Shit’ she cursed ‘Michael you scared me. What are you doing out here?’ she sighed when she finally made out his features.

‘Thinking’ he replied.

Liz took a seat next to him, letting the silence remain for a few seconds. ‘What’s got you so upset that you’re thinking in the dark outside of my apartment when there’s a hockey game on TV’ she smiled.

Michael looked up at her startled. ‘Wow I thought I was just hoping before but I was right. Glad to have you back Parker’ he smiled.

‘What do you mean?’ Liz asked confused.

Michael sighed before answering. ‘You know if I had known that getting in that thing with Max and going to some planet for a few months was going to royally screw up so many people lives there is no way I would have gone’ he said.

‘Of course you would have. Going home to you was always important and you got to meet your family’ Liz replied.

‘Yeah some family. Hi nice to meet you clone of our former son. Have a nice life’ he replied sarcastically.

‘That bad?’

‘I never new was family was until I left here’

‘Until you left Maria’ Liz answered for him and Michael nodded.

‘But you met Serena, I mean the two of you seem happy’

Michael looked at Liz then surprised that she hadn’t seen through the act ‘I mean it might not be love but the two of you are like family’ Michael laughed then.

‘How long did it take you to figure it out?’

‘The minute I met her. You and her don’t fit’ she smiled back.

‘You mean like Max and Tess’ he replied.

‘Well something must fit right Michael. They’re getting married’ she hopped up from her seat then.

‘Is she ok?’ she asked him then.

‘Yes, and in true Hurricane Deluca style she delivered me a few home truths’ he answered.

‘Like?’

‘Max and I are the biggest idiots walking any planet to have left the two of you’ he replied with all honesty.

‘You haven’t lost her yet Michael. Tell her the truth, she might not like to admit it but she still loves you’

‘Do you still love Max?’ he asked her then.

Liz was shocked, no one had asked her that question in a very long time and she had no idea what to tell him ‘You didn’t get your wife from another life pregnant’ she answered. ‘Thanks for coming over tonight Michael’ she smiled and then left.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Part 15

When Liz walked into the apartment she found Maria sitting on the couch eating I tub of rocky road ice cream.

‘Hey’ she said.

‘Hey’ she replied ‘Want some?’ she said gesturing to the spare spoon.

‘Love some’ Liz replied and plonked herself down next to her best friend. They sat there in silence for a while just savouring the ice cream.

‘I’m sorry’ Liz said breaking it.

‘What for? You didn’t do anything’ Maria replied putting her spoon in the tub.

‘I should’ve told you instead of sending you up here to see it’ Liz replied.

‘Why did you?’ Maria asked her.

‘Honestly?

‘Of course, we’ve been best friends our entire life I wouldn’t expect anything else from you’ Maria smiled.

‘I didn’t think you would believe it unless you saw it with your own two eyes’ Liz replied.

‘Why?’ Maria asked confused.

‘Because I wouldn’t have and that’s who you’ve become. A girl with no self-confidence who relies on a guy like Adam to make her happy. Just substitute Adam for Max and you got yourself a Liz parker’ she joked.

‘Hmm your right. But I loved that Liz Parker and so did Max Evan’s. Adam never loved this Maria Deluca’

Liz opened her mouth to argue but then thought better of it. ‘ Are you ok?’ she asked finally.

‘Hmm I am now. I told off Michael and god it felt good’ she sighed.

Liz laughed. ‘I went green again and had to find Max’

‘We’re quite the pair aren’t we. In love with aliens while our current boyfriends are in love with each other’

‘Wow when you say it like that it sounds really kinky’

‘Hmm and you didn’t deny it’ Maria said

‘Deny what?’

‘That you’re in love with an alien’ Maria said getting up from her seat. Liz sat there for a second thinking about how to reply. She didn’t want to lie to her best friend but at the same time she wasn’t ready to tell her what had been going on.

‘Yeah well you can love someone and not like them all at then same time’

‘Yeah your right and thanks’ Maria replied.

‘What for?’ Liz asked surprised.

‘Looking out for me’ she said kissing her on the cheek.

‘I didn’t do a very good job’ Liz frowned.

‘Wow Michael was right you are the old Lizzie again. Blaming yourself for things that are out of your control’ she laughed.

‘I’m not you know’ she replied ‘the old Liz again and I’m not the bitch I became I think I’ve kind of settled somewhere in the middle’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah it feels kind of good when you let go of something that’s been eating away at you for so long. I know I should be sad about Riley but I can’t be. After loosing Mum and Dad life just feels too short you know?’

‘Yeah I know’ Maria replied sadly.

‘What are you doing to do now?’ she asked her then.

Liz turned to her with a smile ‘You know that my parents left the Crashdown to us’ she told her.

‘WHAT!” Maria shrieked.

‘Yep they requested I take you on as a partner in the business. So what do you say partner?’ she held out her hand to her.

‘Oh you’ Maria cried and pulled her into her arms.

‘So what are we going to do. I mean we have school?’ Maria asked after pulling back from the embrace.

‘Well I’m not sure but I have an idea. Your mum offered to take care of things for a while so I thought that maybe she might be interested in free rent for her alien shop next door in return for managing the Crash. We’d have to do some renovations to open the place up but it would be good for your mum’s business as well as for the Crash’

‘OH GOD, that’s a great idea’ she shrieked ‘She’ll love it’

‘Then the rest is up to you’ Liz told her.

‘What do you mean?’ Maria asked confused.

‘I’m not ready to leave yet Maria. I’ve been thinking about this for the past week now. I’m going to transfer to UNM in Las Cruses to finish my final semester, live here and help work the Crash for a while’

‘You’re staying in Roswell?’ Maria asked shocked.

‘Yeah. I mean Boston is nice but with everything that has happened with Riley I just don’t have any reason to go back anymore and I’m not ready to part with the memories just yet’

‘Well if you think I’m letting you stay here without me you’ve got another thing coming’ Maria told her.

‘What! Maria you love the big city’ she argued.

‘I love you more. What you’re parents gave me was a gift but do you know why it’s so special?’ Liz shook her head ‘because they gave us something that ties us together forever. You have always been my sister in my heart’ she told her

Maria pulled Liz to her ‘I feel the same way’
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Part 16

Riley walked into the Crashdown and looked around for Liz; he found her looking at him from the soda machine.

‘Thought you’d be back in Boston by now?’ she said when he finally made his way towards her.

‘I thought we should talk’

‘Your right we should’ she replied and gestured for him to follow her.

They sat down across from each other on the lounge.

‘So’ he said.

‘Yeah so’ she replied.

‘I’m sorry Liz’

‘Sorry for what? For cheating on me, for being gay and not being able to admit it or for getting caught?’ she replied a little harshly.

‘Everything I guess. What I did wasn’t fair to you or Maria and if I could take it back I would’ he replied.

‘How long?’ she asked him.

Riley looked at guiltily ‘How long? She asked him again, her tone telling him that she wouldnt except silence or anymore lies from him.

‘8 months’ he replied.

Liz looked at him horrified, how could she have not known and why would he introduce Adam to Maria if they were already together.

‘Why would you do that to Maria?’

‘God Liz I don’t know what to tell you’ he sighed running a hand through his hair. ‘I was so confused, I still am. When it started I thought I was doing it to experiment but I just couldn’t stop. I’m so sorry’

‘So what was this?’ she asked him gesturing between the two of them and he knew that she was referring to their relationship.

‘Liz I love you so much. I hate what I have done to you and I would love nothing more that for you to forgive me and tell me we can try to work it out’ he confessed.

‘What about Adam? Are you willing to give that up? And how will I know that it won’t happen again? Seriously Riley you cant even admit what’s plain as day’ she replied.

Riley gave her a confused look.

‘Riley, Adam is definitely gay and your kidding yourself if you think that your not. I mean now that I think about it I should have seen the signs. We’ve been together a year and we’ve had sex once’

Riley looked at her with a look that Liz could only described as freaked. ‘So even if I was willing to forgive you and try and work it out. I know it would be a waste of time because in the end there will always be another guy’ she told him sadly.

‘Liz’ he said.

‘You know I should be pissed as hell with you right now for this, but that would make me a hypocrite’ she sighed.

‘How so?’ Riley asked her confused at what she meant.

Liz didn’t reply she just looked at him, and that look help all the answers he needed.

‘Max’ was his quiet answer.

‘Um yeah it just sort of happened and no one else knows about it so I’d appreciate you not saying anything’

Riley swallowed ‘Yeah no problem I’m not really surprised though. You know I freaked the first day I met him. I mean you just let him walk right up to you and take him in your arms. The way the two of you look at each other, like you’re the only two people in the room is pretty intimidating’

‘It’s not like that anymore maybe once, and besides he’s going to marry someone else’ she replied sadly.

‘Does he make you happy?’ Riley asked seriously ‘because in the entire time I’ve known you I don’t think you’ve ever been happy’ he admitted ‘I don’t think I ever made you happy’ he added.

Liz was taken back by his comment ‘the thing with Max is he’s the reason I was unhappy and at the same time he can manage to make me the happiest I’ve ever been. Not a great combination’ she answered sadly.

Riley nodded in response ‘I might not know Max very well but I can tell he loves you Liz’

Liz didn’t reply though.

Riley got up from his seat ‘Be happy Liz’ he told her and after placing a friendly kiss on her forehead he left.

‘I’m going to head to Boston’ Liz told Maria and Alex as they sat eating ice cream a few nights later.

They had just finished telling Alex of their plans and although he was miserable with the idea of not having his two best friends close by he had accepted their decision because he wanted what was best for them.

‘How come?’ Alex asked.

‘I need some of my things and I’m sure Ria does too. So I thought I’d go settle things with out apartment and look for one to buy’

‘Buy?’ Maria asked

‘Um yeah I figured that since I have so much now that the least I can do it give some back. I want to buy an apartment for you in Boston Alex’ she told him.

‘WHAT?’ he shouted.

‘I want to buy you an apartment. You’re busting your ass paying tuition and rent and I don’t want that for you anymore. Not to mention the fact that you gave up a great job paying great money to be here for me this summer. I love you Alex let me do this for you’ she replied.

Alex shook his head ‘Liz its not necessary. I wanted to be here for you. You’re like a sister to me’

‘I feel the same way which is why now that I can help you I’m going to’ she told him taking his hand from across the table.

They both stared at each other in what Maria could only describe as a battle of wills and Alex eventually gave in.

‘As long as you realise that you don’t have to do this?’ he said again.

‘I know that. I want to. I know I’ve been difficult since Mum and Dad died and that you probably felt like I was closing myself off from you but I will never forget that you two stayed by my side through everything and I know that I wouldn’t have got through it if it hadn’t been for you guys and Max’

Maria and Alex smiled and Maria reached over and placed her hand over her to best friends.

‘We love you Lizzie being here for you came naturally for us’ Alex explained.

Liz had tears now ‘I know but I just want you both to know that you are without a doubt the two most important people in my life and I want you both to be happy’

‘We feel the same way Liz.’

‘Hi you’ve reached Max leave me a message’ Liz waited for the answering service to beep. She was biting on her lower lip not sure if she should hang up or leave a message.

Beep

‘Um hi Max um it’s Liz. God I didn’t expect to get your answering service. Just wanted to let you know I was heading to Boston so I wont be around for a few days. Anyway I’ll see you when I get back’

She hung up the phone just as the final boarding call for her flight to Boston was called. Making her way over to gate she handed the hostess her ticket and took a few steps forward into the terminal. Before she walked through the doors though her mobile phone went off and MAX came up on the screen. Knowing that if she didn’t board the plane now she would miss it she made the decision to hit the off button disappointed that she could take Max’s call.

‘Hi it’s Liz. Speak’ he heard on the other send.

He sighed. He had just received her message and rang her phone immediately hoping to catch her.

‘Hi Liz it’s Max. Got your message but you must have already boarded. Wish I got the chance to talk to you though. Have a good trip’
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Okay loyal readers here is the moment that most of you have been waiting for.... hope it was worth the wait...

Part 17

Max was lying on his bed listening to some music when he heard the doorbell ring. He knew that his parents weren’t home, and Isabel was out with Alex so he made his way down to answer it.

‘Hi sweetie’ Tess smiled on the other side.

Max rubbed the back of his neck; she was the last person he expected to see or wanted to see for that matter. He hadn’t been able to get any decent sleep in days he felt as though his body was calling out for Liz and it was making him feel completely unbalanced. He wanted to pick the phone up and call her. In fact he had started to do that on a number of occasions but he didn’t know what she was doing in Boston. The thought that she might have gone there to reconcile with Riley had crossed his mind, after all it’s not like the two of them were in a relationship. He was still engaged to Tess. That thought brought him back to the blonde who had invited herself in and was making herself comfortable on the lounge.

Sighing he closed the door and turned to face her. No time like the present to deal with this little problem he thought.

‘So what brings you by?’ he asked taking a seat from across her.

Tess looked at him confused as to why he was sitting so far away.

‘Well apart from the fact that I haven’t seen you in almost a week I thought it was time that we discussed our plans for Boston’ she told him.

‘Boston?’ Max asked confused. He and Isabel had both enrolled in Boston University and were planning on starting there after the summer. With the help of Alex and his powers he would be starting his fourth year in Law.

‘Well yes I mean I was hoping that we would be married before we moved but it’s obvious that’s not going to happen. But what are we going to do about a place to live?’ she asked.

Damn Max thought. He rubbed his hands across his face in hopes of trying to make this situation go away. He had planned on having the charade of a relationship with Tess dealt with before leaving for Boston but with all the distractions with Liz he had just let it slide.

‘Tess I think we need to talk’ he said then.

‘That’s exactly what I’m trying to do’ she replied a little frustrated.

‘Not about Boston Tess about us’

‘What about us?’

‘Tess I cant do this. I can’t pretend that this is what I want anymore. Things were different before and I let things get out of hand’ he started.

‘What are you saying Max?’ Tess shrieked.

Max paused trying to calm himself down before he told her ‘Tess I want to break up’

‘WHAT?’ she shrieked again and began to cry.

‘I’m sorry but it’s for the best’

‘Is this because of Liz?’ she asked then, a hint of anger in her voice. The look on her eyes scared Max truthfully.

‘Tess this has nothing to do with Liz. This is about you and me. We’re better as friends and the whole marriage thing was insane. We don’t even know each other that well’

‘What am I supposed to do Max? We’re meant to be together when are you doing to stop pushing me away and except that?’ she asked.

‘I cant believe that you would use that argument considering that we know we’re not supposed to be together. We cant even have children together Tess. You need to let go of this destiny crap and move on with your life. Have you even thought about what you’re going to do now that we’re home?’

‘This isn’t home Max when are you going to realise that?’ she yelled at him.

Max shook his head ‘When are you going to realise that this will always be home to Michael, Isabel and I’ he shouted back. ‘They didn’t want us there Tess. We were never supposed to go back and you cant keep pretending’

‘It’s all I’ve got’ she whispered ‘I don’t even have you anymore. If I’m not your wife and Queen of Antar that what am I?’

Max sighed and sat back down ‘your Tess. You just need to take the time to find yourself.’

Tess nodded and got up from her seat ‘your right. I think I’ll enrol in college or something I used to make fairly good grades at school’

Max sighed then inwardly, glad that she had finally accepted that things between them were over. That destiny didn’t exist. Maybe now he would be able to attempt to try and build something solid with Liz. There was no longer any obstacles accept forgiveness standing in there way.

Max was to busy with his own thoughts to see the glint in Tess’ eyes. She had given in to Max for now but she would win him back by transforming herself into the girl that she knew he wanted her to be.

Max walked into the Crashdown and took a seat at his regular booth and waited to be served. He knew that Liz was supposed to be back today and he couldn’t wait to see her. He wanted to tell her about Tess.

‘What can I get you Max?’ Maria asked.

‘Hey Maria’ he smiled and then quickly surveyed the room.

‘She’s not here Max’ Maria grinned when she saw Max’s ears turn red he should have realised by now that he could never get away with it when she was around
‘Oh ok when do you expect her?’ he asked.

‘Actually she got caught up with a few things so she wont be back for a few more days’ Maria replied.

‘Oh’ Max said frowning. ‘I’m surprised she’s bothering considering classes start next week’

‘Oh well we’re actually not going back to Boston for school’ she told him then.

‘What?’ Max asked confused.

Maria sighed and took a seat opposite Max in the booth. ‘Liz and I have decided to stay in Roswell. We’ve transferred to UNM and we’re going to stay and help Mum run things for a while’ she explained.

Max’s heart was aching, he had only enrolled in Boston University because it was where Liz was and now she would be in Roswell thousands of miles away from him.
The fact that she hadn’t told him either answered any questions he had about them getting back together.

‘Was she going to say anything?’ he asked.

‘Truthfully I don’t why you would expect her to. You two are hardly friends Max’ Maria told him. She was sympathetic it was obvious that he still loved Liz but his actions said otherwise, the guy was engaged to marry Tess Harding.

‘Well what about the green energy Maria? Who’s supposed to control it when I’m not here’ he hissed.

‘Look Max I don’t know what to tell you. If it makes you feel any better I don’t think she’s thought about that. She made the decision without even talking to me it’s what she needs after everything with her parents and Riley’

Max nodded. He needed to get out of here he felt as though he was about to cry. Fate had a way of always coming in between them he realised.

He stood up ‘I leave for Boston on Saturday if you talk to her can you tell her that I’ll call her’

‘Sure Max’
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Hey guys thanx for leaving all the great feedback.. especially extingman who you all agreed with!! thank you

Part 18

100 days to make me older
Since the last time that I saw you pretty face
1000 lives to make me colder
And I don’t think I can look at this the same
All the miles of separation
Disappear now when I really need your face

Here without you baby
But you’re still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time

I’m here without you baby
But you’re still with me in my dreams
For tonight it’s only you and me

Max stood at the airport phone in hand watching the tearful good bye between Alex and Maria. They were all heading on the same flight to Boson and would most likely arrive just as Liz’s flight was taking off for Roswell. Michael, Serena and Tess were also flying out to Boston with them, Tess had enrolled in school there much to his surprise and Michael and Serena still hadn’t decided what they were going to do so he had decided to keep the apartment in Roswell in case he decided to not to stay in Boston.

‘Are you ok Max?’ Tess’s sickly sweet tone caused him to grimace, or it could have possibly been the hand that she had placed on his arm. She seemed to have that kind of affect on him lately.

Ring Ring

His cell phone ringing saved him from having to answer her. He took a step away from her to gain some privacy; he was hoping that it would be Liz.

‘Hello’ he answered nervously.

‘Hi Max’ came the voice. It was Liz and he knew his smile betrayed him then, it felt so good to hear her voice. He hadn’t spoken to her in over a week and a half, since the night she came to him at Michael’s.

‘Hey, how are you?’ he asked her.

‘Good I’ll be glad to be home’ she sighed.

‘Yeah about that, have you talked to Maria?’ he asked her.

‘No not really just long enough to tell her what time my flight was going to be in today’

‘Yeah looks as though I’m going to miss you’

‘Oh, how come?’

‘I’m booked on the same flight as Alex and Iz for Boston. We’re at the airport now’

‘Flight 342 to Boston is now boarding at Gate 4’ the voice announced over the speaker.

‘Boston?’ Liz asked confused. I hope he isn’t rushing to Boston to see me when I’ll be back in Roswell in a few hours she thought to herself.

‘Yeah well school starts on Wednesday’ he said softly.

‘School? You’re going to school in Boston’ Liz choked out.

‘Max’ Tess said coming towards him ‘that’s out flight we need to board’

Max held his hand over the phone hoping that Liz wouldn’t hear her voice but little did he know it was useless she had already heard her.

‘Yeah. I hear your staying in Roswell though’

‘Um yeah. Look Max I should let you go. I don’t want you to miss your flight’ she said quickly she was surprised at how much it hurt knowing that Max would be moving to Boston with Tess. When they were happy and together back in high school Liz always thought that they would go to Boston for school together.

Liz had had a lot of time to think about things whilst she was packing up her and Maria’s apartment in Boston and the main thing in those thoughts was Max. Despite what her head kept telling her, that she should stay away from him her heart wouldn’t listen and it was then that she realised that she had fallen in love with Max Evans all over again. It was a gradual thing but she realised that somewhere along the way she had allowed him to crawl back into her heart and she had even started to kid herself that maybe that was where he wanted to be after their last night together at Michael’s.

‘When will I see you again?’ he asked her then quickly. He had begun to follow the rest of the group towards the boarding gate and was aware that he would have to end the call soon if he wanted to board.

‘I’m not sure. Good luck with school Max’ she replied.

‘Thanks’ Max replied ‘you too and Liz?’

‘Yeah?’

‘If you need me’ he choked out. He was trying really hard to keep his emotions in check right now. He didn’t want to break down in the airport in front of all his friends but he felt like this was the last time he was going to speak to her.

‘If you need me, you know for anything, anything at all you know you can call me right?’

There was a long pause before she finally answered.

‘Yeah I know. Thanks Max’ and then she was gone.

2 weeks later

Liz was restless. She had felt like this for the past 3 weeks now and she couldn’t work out why. Her body felt like it was constantly humming and she couldn’t find anything to satisfy it. The thought had crossed her mind that it was her body’s way of demanding Max but she quickly pushed that thought away as stupid.

Neither her nor Maria had spoken to any of the pod squad since they left for Boston. Alex said that they were fine and had even given them Max and Isabel’s number and address and urged her to call Max. Apparently there were things to be said, or so Isabel had told Alex.

‘Liz’ Maria called out.

‘Out here’ Liz called out from her seat on her balcony.

‘Hey so I have this crazy idea’ Maria started.

‘Really?’ Liz asked raising an eyebrow at her friend. It was Thursday night and neither of them had classes the next day.

‘Lets go to Boston’

‘What?’ Liz asked her.

‘There’s a flight leaving very early tomorrow morning for Boston let’s be on it’ she told her.

‘Why?’

‘Well I need to get the last of my stuff before that stupid landlord throws it out and I am desperate to see Alex’s place’ she told her.

Liz thought about it for a second before smiling. A trip to Boston would be perfect.

‘Lets do it’ she smiled at her friend.

‘YES!’ Maria shrieked before disappearing again to make arrangements.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Well i certainly got a reactino out of that :oops:

Thankyou extingman for leading the pack in bagging Max.. i'm really not trying to make him such a jerk. I think we should remember Liz's attitude to everything, the fact that she made it clear she was 'fucking' him and nothing else. Anyway on to the next part. I have a note about refreshing a few parts in this one so you might find it a bit confusing. Part 19 meets the prologue!!

Part 19

Liz looked at her watch again for what felt like the one-hundredth time since they had boarded. The flight had left Roswell at 4am and Maria had fallen asleep as soon as they had been seated but Liz just couldn’t seem to relax. They were half way through their flight and for some reason she felt particularly antsy and if she was honest also very horny.

Sighing she finally gave up and unbuckled her seat belt and headed towards the toilet. Once she finished on the toilet she reached down to pull her jeans back up when something on her stomach caught her attention. Releasing her jeans she pulled up her shirt slightly to take a better look but what she saw knocked her off her feet and she ended up back on the toilet seat.

Oh god she thought, this isn’t possible but when she reached down and placed a hand gently against her abdomen the glow reappeared but this time it was a much more distinctive shape it was the shape of a hand print, a babies handprint and not just one either.

After staying in the toilet for another 20 minutes she reluctantly fixed her clothing and made her way back to her seat. When she got there she noticed that Maria was finally awake as well and that the stewardess had left her breakfast.

‘Hey chica where you been?’ Maria asked.

‘Um the toilet’ Liz replied.

‘Are you ok? You don’t look too good?’ she asked her concerned.

‘Yeah I’m fine but if it’s ok with you I’m going to go straight to Max’s apartment when we land I need to talk to him about something’ she told her.

‘Sure’ Maria replied ‘everything is alright though isn’t it?’

Liz offered he best friend a small smile ‘Everything is fine’

The rest of the plane ride they talked quietly about what they wanted to do whilst there. They were booked on a flight back to Roswell that night but Maria had made sure that if they needed or wanted to change their return date they could do so easily.

Flashback to Prologue

Max Evans came running down the stairs when he heard the knock at the door. He was surprised when he opened the door and saw the person standing on the other side biting her lower lip in nervousness. He hadn’t seen her in two weeks and it had been the longest two weeks of his life, and here she was un-expectantly standing outside his door.

‘Hi’ he said.

‘Hi’ she replied ‘I know I shouldn’t be here but I need to talk to you’ she told him.

‘Come in’

She followed him into the living room looking around quickly at the place. There was very little colour anywhere, just a big cushiony lounge in the middle of the room in front of a coffee table and TV. She also noted that there weren’t any pictures either.

‘So I realise I shouldn’t have come but I have to tell you something’ she started.

He smiled, he wanted to take her in his arms and tell her how much he had missed her these past two weeks, the taste of her skin the feel of her body against his but he knew that wasn’t what she wanted to hear.

He nodded in response.

‘I’m pregnant’ she blurted out and then waited for his reaction.

‘Are you sure?’ he asked her.

She didn’t answer him though she simply pulled up her blouse and showed him her abdomen, which remained flat the only telling sign were the two tiny handprints that were glowing from within.

‘Oh my god’ he gasped and then fell to his knees in front of her placing his hand near the hand prints.

‘I didn’t think it was possible’ he said and she could tell that he was trying hard to hold back the tears, she however couldn’t and they were sliding down her face and over her smile.

Max felt the tear hit his face as it fell from her eye and he looked up at her beautiful smiling face and matched her smile with one of his own.

Without a second thought he pulled her down to him and wiped her tears away with the pads of his fingers ‘How do you feel about this?’ he asked her then.

She smiled at his concern ‘I don’t know really I only discovered it myself a couple of hours ago and I came straight here,’ she told him and it had been completely true. She had been having strange dreams for past months that included herself with Max and a family but she concluded that he was just reminiscing about what could have been.

‘But I’m happy’ she finished ‘What about you?’ she asked then concerned that he wouldn’t want to have her children.

‘This is the happiest day of my life’ he told her ‘I didn’t think I would ever be able to have children and the fact that they’re your children is just amazing’

She smiled at his words her heart jumping a because just like her, he wanted their babies

(Authors Note: if you want to refresh on current events!! Part 1,2 and 7)

Liz and Max laid silently on the bed both gently caressing Liz’s abdomen.

‘I should call Serena’ Max said.

‘Yeah that’s a good idea’ Liz replied.

Max reached over and placed kiss on her forehead as he reached for the phone.

‘Hey Michael’ he said into the phone after a few moments.

‘Yeah good listen is Serena around?’ he asked.

There was a pause for while before Serena answered the phone. She agreed to go straight over to Max’s apartment and luckily Max didn’t have to give her too much information to convince her.

‘She’s on her way so we better get dressed’ he told Liz after he hung up the phone.

Liz nodded and got up to find her clothes, which were still in the bathroom.

‘So how have you been feeling?’ Max called out.

‘Um truthfully?’ she replied.

‘Of course’

‘I’ve felt on edge, kind of antsy for weeks now. Do you think that’s because of the babies?’ she told him popping her head out the doorway to see his reaction.

‘Could be. I’ve felt the same way too’

Before they could continue their conversation though there was a loud knock on the door and Max left to go let Serena in.
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Hey guys.. okay to answer g7silvers question i think it was more instictive of Liz to tell him more than anything. I mean she only found out herself a couple of hours earlier so she didnt really think about it.

On with the next part.. thanks for the great feedback.

Part 20

‘Hey Serena, thanks for coming’ Max replied as he answered the door.

‘No problem’ he replied.

Liz walked down the stairs then and smiled a little at Serena’s surprised smile.

‘Hi Serena’

‘Liz!’ she exclaimed. ‘I didn’t know you were in town’

‘Yeah well Maria and I had some things to do’ she told her.

‘So what can I do for you?’ she asked Max then.

‘Liz and I actually have some questions and we were hoping you might be able to help us with the answers to’

‘Sure I can try’ she said and followed Max into the living room.

‘Okay well I guess the first thing I want to ask is if you have any idea what might have been causing Liz’s powers?’

Serena paused for a moment to think about what he was asking ‘Well the most likely theory would be the fact that you healed her from the brink of death’ she replied.

‘So why do you think it reacts to Max?’ Liz asked then surprising both Serena and Max.

‘What do you mean?’ Serena asked confused.

‘Well the fist few times it happened I was upset with Max because of Max. It wasn’t anywhere near as intense as it has been since then and I cant help but put Max’s return to Earth with the return of my power together as more than a coincidence’ she explained. Max smiled that was his old Liz the scientist.

‘So you think Max is causing the energy?’ Serena asked confused.

‘Well you think about it. It’s now out of control when I get very upset and the only person who seems to be able to pull the energy all control it is Max and I feel this drive to be near him when I’m feeling it. I mean that first day I ran from every one so that they wouldn’t see and when Max showed up I couldn’t stop myself from letting him take me into his arms it was as though the energy was pulling me towards him’

‘Is that how you feel?’ Max asked and Liz could tell that he seemed a little hurt by it so she reached out to caress his hand.

Serena looked at the too of them, her curiosity was piked she sensed something more was going on with them.

‘Let me think about it for a little while’ she said then ‘what else did you want to talk about?’

‘Actually I don’t know if this is alien or not but I think it is. For the last 3 weeks I’ve been having very strong reactions towards Tess’ Max saw Liz flinch out of the corner of his eye and immediately turned to her to explain ‘Not like that Liz. I mean in the opposite way actually. Every time she tries to touch me it takes all my control not to be physically sick and on one occasion I wasn’t able to stop myself’ he explained.

‘Um I’m a bit confused. The thought of her touching you makes you sick?’ Serena asked.

‘Um yeah look Tess isn’t ugly and even though I’ve never had a very strong reaction to her physically before I’ve never actually been turned off by her.’ He mumbled.

‘Oh so you’re saying you were hard and she touched you and you literally deflated?’ Liz asked with a small smile.

‘Exactly’ Max replied his whole face was now bright red.

‘Is it only Tess?’ Serena asked then. The pieces of the puzzle were starting to come together she just needed them to give a little bit more information.

‘Well the only person who I’ve never been able to control my bodies reaction around is Liz and that hasn’t changed. I was starting to think there was something wrong with me until I saw her this morning’ he said with a small smile ‘So I’m not sure at this stage it could be just Tess’

The front door opening and voices filtering into the house interrupted their conversation then. Isabel, Alex and Maria entered the apartment ‘Hey guys’ they chorused.

‘Um hi’ the other three replied.

‘Did we interrupt something?’ Isabel asked then.

‘Um kind of but it doesn’t matter now’ Max replied

‘Actually you might be able to help us with something Maria’ Serena said then.

Maria eyed the girl carefully; they hadn’t really had anything to do with each other since she showed up as Michael’s future wife.

Maria raised an eyebrow ‘What would that be?’

‘Ok Liz I need for you to leave the room okay’ Serena told her and waited for her to exit the room.

‘Ok Maria I need to be affectionate with Max. Not friendly affectionate but try to get his motor running’

Maria laughed at the phrase and then at Max who was very embarrassed.

‘Why?’ she asked.

‘I’m conducting an experiment to see if I can answer Max’s question’ she replied.

‘Ok’ Maria walked up to Max and quickly planted herself on his lap, he wasn’t a bad looking guy so this wasn’t going to be so hard. She began by rubbing her hands up and down Max arms and then moved to his chest. Serena watched as Max’s face lit up with amusement.

‘Max?’ she questioned.

‘It’s Maria, no reaction of either kind she’s like a sister to me’ he explained.

At that stage no one had noticed that Tess had let herself into the apartment and was watching what was taking place with some confusion.

‘Ok then’ Serena said before moving towards Max herself she quickly leant forward before Max could object and planted her lips on his. Max’s reaction was immediate. He pushed her off him roughly as though she had violated him.

‘Geez Serena I’m sorry I couldn’t help it’ he explained as he helped her up.

Whilst Serena was on the floor she noticed Tess standing by the doorway looking anything but happy.

‘Tess is here’ she whispered to Max as he helped her up.

Max looked over to the door ‘Tess? What are you doing here?’ he asked her.

‘We had plans remember?’ she told him but when he still looked confused ‘this morning I wanted to talk to you but you were too busy so you said we could tonight’

Max looked at his watch and realise that it was almost 5pm, where had the time gone.

‘Oh’ he replied.

‘What’s going on?’ she asked then

‘Um nothing’ Max replied quickly, a little to quickly.

‘Iz can you ring Michael. Everyone else is here so he might as well be as well’
Emz80m
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Emz80m »

Shout outs and thanx to:

Jason's Lover
Behrsgirl77 - yeah i enjoyed that part after i wrote it *S*
VeronicaB
g7silvers - No it was Max who told Izzy to call Michael.. sorry if that was confusing
FSUMSW94
Angel Eyes
Mariael311
ayznshorti
begonia9508 - i dont even think viagra would help Max get it up around Tess.
dreamer19 - great idea i'll keep that in mind
roswellluver
QBon - Thanks and welcome to the story
Omegaram1

Part 21

After Isabel went of to call Michael, Serena asked Max if she could speak to him and Liz in private. Max agreed and he Liz and Serena went upstairs to his bedroom.

‘Ok so I think I have a theory on what’s going on but first I need you guys to be honest with me’ she told them.

‘What about?’ Max asked.

‘Have you two ever slept together?’ she asked bluntly.

Max and Liz exchanged looks, which pretty much said it’s going to be obvious soon anyway.

‘Yes’ he replied.

‘When was the last time?’

‘This morning’ Liz replied without embarrassment.

‘Before that?’ she asked again.

‘3 weeks ago. The day Liz came to Michaels apartment’ Max replied this time.

Serena started to pace as she worked everything out in her head finally she stopped and looked up at them. ‘You might want to take a seat’ they both sat on the edge of Max’s bed.

‘Max you said this reaction to other physical contact started 3 weeks ago?’ she quizzed

‘Yeah um the same day that Liz and I were together’

‘Ok um I’m not sure if you noticed anything strange that last time you were together did you?’

‘What do you mean?’ Liz asked.

‘Any light shows, different behaviour? Anything?’

‘Um well I remember it was lot more loving than our after times and I think we said some thing to each other’ Max replied.

‘I need you to think very hard Max and tell me what you said?’

‘He told me that he loved me and then he told me I was his. I answered yours and then we did it the other way around’ Liz answered quietly lifting her eyes to meet Serena’s.

‘You bonded’ she replied simply.

‘What?’ Max asked.

‘Antarians can bond for life if they wish to. It doesn’t happen very often and usually only to soul mates. You’ve bonded it means that neither of you can physically be with anyone else anymore’

Max and Liz looked from Serena to each other with a look that could only be described as awe.

‘We’re pregnant’ Max blurted out then.

Serena smiled ‘Congratulations’ she told them.

‘Do you mind keeping the pregnancy part to yourself for now Serena. I have some things to deal with first and I don’t want Liz or my children to be in any sort of danger till that’s done’ he requested.

‘That’s fine and you’re right to deal with Tess before announcing this’ she said.

The three of them walked out of the room together then and headed back to the living room where they new everyone was waiting.

When they got back into the living room they noticed that Michael had arrived and everyone was sitting chatting except for Tess who was pacing.

‘Max I thought that it was just going to be you and me tonight’ she whined as soon as she saw them enter.

Max ignored her and followed Liz and Serena to the empty lounge ‘We have some things we all need to discuss.’ He said then.

‘I think I need to go first’ Liz said then.

Max nodded and Liz began to tell the story of Future Max’s visit and the possible ending of the world.

‘He told me that you would be a friend of mine one day Serena’

‘Wow’ Serena replied.

‘Yeah you got that right. Thanks Liz’ Michael added.

‘Yes thank you so much’ Isabel replied from her spot in Alex’s arms where she had began to sob.

‘This changes everything’ Serena said then.

‘What do you mean?’ Tess asked.

‘Liz are you sure that’s all Future Max did that night?’ she asked her.

‘Yeah and when I completed my task he disappeared’ she replied.

‘That’s not possible’ Max added.

‘That’s what happened’ Liz cried confused at what they were getting at.

‘It’s impossible because I have never fallen out of love with you. I may have been very angry with you and wanted to rip Kyle to pieces but I didn’t just magically fall out of love with you’ he whispered.

‘And I never had any intentions of leaving town’ Tess piped up sarcastically trying to pretend that she hadn’t been hurt by Max’s words of love to Liz. She personally thought that Liz had made the whole story up trying to find an excuse for sleeping with Kyle so that Max would take her back.

‘I mean Max came to me and everything worked out the way it was supposed to’ she added then.

‘I think he did something to you Liz’ Serena said then.

‘What?’ Liz shrieked.

‘Max healing you would have turned you into a hybrid’ she said then trying to give Liz the underlying message without giving away her secret.

Liz understood immediately. Hybrids couldn’t breed with other hybrids.

‘He changed you so that you were still human that’s why you need Max to control you power. That shouldn’t be a problem anymore’

‘Oh god you’re right’