Weddings by Liz (AU/CC TEEN) *Important Note*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ALEX~

All right! Not in the dog house tonight! I lean over and kiss her cheek to take her by surprise. "Ok, have fun you two, and call me later to let me know how it goes."
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~
"This is Michael Guerin, how may I help you?" I ask politely to the person on the other line.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

Bumping! :) :D

Steph
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~
"This is Michael Guerin, how may I help you?"
Oh look theres that posh voice. "Hey Michael, its Max. Any chance you can take a break?" I ask with a grin. "Alex and I are gonna head out to the bar at two. Wanna join in?" This should be interesting. I bet you anything soon-to-be-brother-in-law doesn't drink.

He doesn't know what he's missing!
"Please Michael? I think hanging out with my sister's fiance will be SO much easier with you there. Please? Come on you can take a break for a while can't you for a friend in need of a drink?"
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~
"Okay fine," I reply considering my options. "Can you pick me up? And I swear Max, if you pull one of your dumb pranks I'm out of there."
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Okay fine, Can you pick me up? And I swear Max, if you pull one of your dumb pranks I'm out of there."

I roll my eyes. It had been that one time and Michael had never let him forget it. "I promise, no pranks. I'll be outside in ten. See you shortly"
And with that I hang up. Grabbing my jacket I tell my secretary to cancel anything thats happening this afternoon that I had "forgotten" about. I then head out of the office and jump in my lexus.

I LOVE this car. Its my baby. Its just such a smooth drive. And everyone knows what a brilliant car it is. Within minutes Im outside the bakery. I give a light honk from my horn and wait. I see a few girls give me the eye and I wink at them. Hey, theres nothing wrong with flirting a little. Its not as if Tess and I are going to get married after all.
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~
As soon as I get off the phone with Max I quickly make my secretary to hold all my calls until I get back. I go to the bathroom of the bakery to wash off my doughy hands and all. I quickly take off my apron and get into pants and collar t-shirt I wore before I left the house.

It's not too long until Max is honking outside of the bakery. I hurriedly walk out the bakery and meet Max in his Lexus.

"So what's th name of the bar," I ask opening up the side door and sliding in.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ALEX~

I hurry and finish my food, pay the bill, and walk out to my car. Climbing in, I head for the bar on 29th. I can't wipe the grin from my face. This is going to be fun.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Hey, Liz and Maria will be happy to meet with Isabel and Tess anytime. LOL!
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"So what's the name of the bar," Michael says as he slips into the car. As soon as the doors shut I start to drive off. Only once we've got going do I reply.

"Er...I dunno. The one on 29th." I say with a shrug. I turn to him and flash him a quick smile. "What, you think I care what the name is?"
I give a small snort as we arrive and I park the car. I jump out of the car and lock it. "Come on, I'll buy the first round" I tell him as I walk inside and indicate to the bar tender for two beers, as I can't see Alex yet.