From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 21 9/17

Post by Natalie36 »

please get maria on time
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please comw back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max, Liz and others. I think Jeff, Liz, Serena talking about what their mom saw about the girls were cool. Jeff is happy with what Liz and Serena are doing with their lives. Good thing Liz kept her seer powers so she could warn the king. So Alex told the king it was poison and where it came from. Wow Maria is the spy. Good thing the king told Michael to get Maria out. Wow the king and Michael are afraid. Hopefully Maria will come home and meet Liz and Serena. DEATH TO KIVAR AND TESS!!!!!!!!!!

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Loved the father/daughter talk.
It is good that Liz knows her mother's feelings.
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 22 9/18

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Natalie36 Don't worry about Maria.

L-J-L 76 Yes Maria is a spy. Michael and the King are only afraid of one person! The one and only Amy DeLuca!

Carolyn It was good that Jeff and his girls talked.

Part 22

Maria DeLuca watched from the shadows as the two men carried the girl who she knew was named Christina out of the house. She wished that she could help the poor girl. But until Kivar was taken care of. She could only hope that girl could hang on a little longer. The way Kivar treated his slaves was horrible. She watched as another girl was dragged off to Kivar's bed chamber. Maria knew that girl had only arrived a couple hours ago. She was young and no doubt a virgin. As much as she wanted to help the girl she couldn't right now. She had to get to Kivar's office and get the papers that proved that he was the one destroying the farmland and his plan to kill the Royal family and take over Antar.

Michael watched as two of his men dragged the girl into the room and chained her to the chair in front of him. They left and Michael stood over the girl.

"What is your name?" Demanded Michael

The girl didn't say anything.

"Answer me! It's not like you are going to get away with trying to kill the King! So tell me your name for your grave marker!"
"Tess Harding."
"Tess who put you up to trying to kill the King?"
"I will not betray my lord."
"But you betrayed your King?"
"He is not my King! He thinks humans are equal to us antarians!"

Michael grinned he was going to love telling this stupid girl the truth about herself.

"Sorry you feel that way. Seems your mother was human. We ran your DNA. Got hell of a lot of human DNA in you."
"That is a lie! I am not a half breed like that slut of the stupid prince!"
"DNA don't lie. Oh and if you ever bad mouth the Prince's young lady again you will not live to hang."
"Kivar will take over Antar! When he does humans will be what they were always meant to be slaves! He will also make it illegal for antarians to marry or have children with humans. All half breeds will become slaves."

Michael smiled and called in the guards to take Tess to the prison to wait for her execution.

Liz walked down the hall to her room after her talk with her dad and sister. She suddenly felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist from behind bpulling her close. She smiled knowing that it was her Prince. But she decided to have a little fun.

"You better not get caught. The Prince has taken a liking to me and I don't think he would like it if another man had his hands on me."
"This Prince is a fool for leaving you alone. If you were my girl I wouldn't leave you alone."
"Why don't you show me how you would treat me?"

Max pulled her into his room and pushed her gently against the wall and crushed her lips with his. Liz felt the mental bond they had flare to life. She let out a soft moan at his tong running over her lips. Her lips parted and that was all he needed to slip his into her mouth and soon their tongs began to dual for dominance of the kiss.

"God Liz, I need you."
"I need you too Max."

Max looked into her eyes and saw nothing but love in them.

"Liz, you do know how I need you don't you?"
"Yes. I want us to make love."

Max picked Liz up and carried her to the bed. He laid her in the center and very slowly started to kiss her starting at her ear and moving down her neck.

TBC :twisted:
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next. Wow things are heating up between Max and Liz. So Max and Liz want to make love I guess that mean they will be bonded that way. I thinks cute how Max and Liz are with each other. Hopefully Max and Liz will get married very soon. Good thing Maria is hiding so Kivar's men won't see her. I hope Maria will find the papers before Kivar comes. DEATH TO TESS AND KIVAR!!!! Good Michael got Tess to answer his questions. I agree with Michael Tess should be put to death. Tess didn't like what Michael told her about her being a half breed. Oh well Tess will hopefully be gone really soon. Will Maria be able to find the papers she is looking for? Will Maria be caught? Will Maria be able to leave? Will Maria go back to Michael? What will Michael do when he sees Maria. Will Maria have the papers with her when she see Michael? Will Max and Liz bond? Will someone come and interrupt Max and Liz? Will Max and Liz make love? Will Max and Liz bond? Will Max and Liz get married? Will Max and Liz be married before Kivar attacks? Will Liz become pregnant? Will Kivar attack? Will Max, King, Michael, Jeff and men be ready to fight Kivar? Will Max, Liz, Alex, Isabel, Michael, Maria, Kyle, Serena, Jeff, King Philip, Diane live through the war Kivar started? Will Max, Liz, Michael, Maria, Alex, Isabel, Kyle, Serena, Jeff, King Philip, Diane all live a long and happy life together?

L-J-L 76
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

yeah max and liz, haha tess
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

loved the teasing between the Prince and Liz........things are going good now!
Thanks,
Carolyn
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

SO Tess thoughts she was totally antarian?! Bad surprise for her now... she's :twisted: half human!

Thanks EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 23 9/19

Post by Roswelllostcause »

L-J-L 76 Things are really heating up between Max and Liz!

Natalie36 :D

Carolyn Oh I would say things are more than good with Max and Liz! :wink:

Eve No one ever said Tess was smart!

Part 23

Liz let out a soft moan as Max started to unbutton her blouse and moved down her body. Max could feel what he was doing to Liz through their bond. Liz lifted her back and shoulders so that Max could fully remove the blouse. He tossed it to the floor and went to work on her bra covered breasts. Max reached under Liz and unhooked her bra. He removed it and Liz went to cover herself. Max grabbed her arms and very gently lowered them.

"Liz, you are beautiful. Don't ever be ashamed of you body."

It didn't take long for the rest of Liz's clothes except for her panties to be removed. Max started to reach for them but Liz stopped him.

"You are over dressed." Said Liz

Max smiled down at the beautiful woman as she reached up and started to unbutton his shirt. She pushed it off his shoulders and he tossed it aside. Liz felt her heart skip a beat at seeing his bare chest. Max laughed.

"Like what you see honey?" Asked Max with grin.
"Oh yeah.

Liz ran her hands down his chest and couldn't help the groan that escaped her throat. Max's pants quickly followed. Max then reached for Liz's panties and slowly pulled them down her legs. He looked her in the eyes as he gently pushed her legs apart. He took his hand and pushed his finger into her. He pumped it in and out a few times and could feel Liz becoming very wet.

"God Max that feels so good." Said Liz
"I love you so much Liz."
"Then make me yours."

Max removed his boxers and placed his throbbing enlarged manhood at the entrance to her core. He slowly pushed into her stopping when he reached her barrier.

"Liz, are you sure you want this?"
"Yes Max. I love you. I want you to be my first and only lover."

Max kissed her then pulled part way out before thrusting through her barrier. He healed her while he waited for her to adjust to the feel of him inside of her. When Max took her virginity that she had freely given him she felt not only her own emotions wash over her but his as well, and knew that they now had reached the emotional part of the bond. That left the physical. Feeling ready to go on she gave a shake of her hips.

*I'm ready Max.*

Max gave her a kiss and started to pump slowly and gently into her. Liz wrapped her arms around his neck staring with nothing but love into his eyes. He heard a soft moan escape her throat as he continued his slow pace. Liz wrapped her legs tightly around him forcing him to sink even deeper into her hot wet core.

"Faster, harder Max."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Please Max!"

Max picked up the pace and was rewarded with moans of pleasure from Liz. He grunted as he felt her body respond. She became tighter and wetter he grunted as he continued to thrust into her. He knew they were both close. When he felt a shutter go through Liz that was all he needed to join her as they both went over the edge. Max rolled over next to her pulling the sheet over their bodies. He wrapped his arms around Liz and kissed her on top of her head.

"I love you Liz."
"I love you Max."
"Are you ok? Your not in any pain are you?"
"I feel wonderful."

Liz snuggled close to him and fell to sleep feeling whole for the first time in her life.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 23 9/19

Post by begonia9508 »

Great first time! And a lot of girls would have appreciated Max's healing powers! :wink: EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!