Weddings by Liz (AU/CC TEEN) *Important Note*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ALEX~

I pull onto 29th Street and slow down to look for the bar. Finally spotting it, I snort at the glowing sign. "The 29th Street Bar". Real original. I park my BMW and check my hair in the mirror. My last client called and cancelled so I have the whole rest of the day to do as I please...at least until Isabel calls and wants to meet up.

I step out and into the bar, glancing around for Max and Michael.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~

Max can be so uptight somethimes. As we pull up to the bar I see the name of it in big tacky letters. The 29th Street bar. It's safe to say nobody in this town sticks to originality. I have a few questions on my mind before we walk into the bar.

"Who palns on being the responsible driver if you get drunk?" I ask Max.
May the angels be with you
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Who palns on being the responsible driver if you get drunk?"
I sigh as I look round at Michael. "Well since I'm the one who has the soon-to-be-brother-in-law coming...." I toss him my Lexus key and then point at him warningly. "You put one scratch in her Guerin I swear your life won't be worth living"

I sigh as I wait for the two beers to arrive. I look round and see Alex. "Here we go" I mutter to Michael.
"ALEX!" I call out to him. I turn to the bartender and tell him to give us a third beer.
I grab my beer and take a swig.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ALEX~

I see Michael and Max sitting at the bar with beers and Max calls to me, waving. I wave back quickly and walk over to them. Taking a seat, the bartender places a beer in front of me and pops the top off. I nod at him in thanks and hold out my hand to Max. "Hey, man! How's it going?"
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~

"How's it going Alex?" I ask.

I'm not all there at the moment. I put Max's keys in my pocket and take a swig of the beer that was being offered to me. I'm so I might as well pretend like I want to be here. Alex seems like he needed to have fun.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I watch as Alex cheerfully comes over and holds his hand out to me.
"Hey, man! How's it going?"
I grin as I shake his hand. "Yeah, its all good." I say beaming.

"How's it going Alex?"

Michael's sooo not really into this. But ah well... thats his choice. I meanwhile have an Alex to talk sense into!
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ALEX~

I lean in front of Max to nod at Michael. "Hey, Mike, what's new? How's the bakery business? Good?"

At first, I thought that it was kind of funny that this tough guy Michael Guerrin owned and ran a bakery and specialized in wedding cakes but then I heard Tess and Isabel get all gooey over it and misty eyed and then I heard one of his female customers flirting with him and thought that it had its perks. Besides, I couldn't say anything against it after trying his apple turnovers. Delicious!
Corina Star
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Corina Star »

~Michael~
"Every thing is okay. It a heck of a job, though." I admit. "Some people can really annoy me."

Some people can really be jerks to me but don't get me wrong, there are perks. I know a lot of girls like a guy who can cook.

"So what do you do again?" I ask.

I kinda forgot what job he has.
RIP Jambeth
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~ALEX~

I grin at his question and swallow another gulp of beer. "Are you kidding? Look at this face and body and it'll come to you. Computers, dude."

I turn to Max and ask, "How's work treating you?"

I don't really know Max and Michael that well, despite having known who they were for years. They seem like decent guys. Isabel says that Max has a problem with committment and weddings that she doesn't really understand because their parents have been happily married for many years. Michael, she tells me, puts out this tough guy image but is really a romantic at heart just like Max.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
The two of them start talking about work and stuff so I start quietly drinking my beer, not really paying attention.
"How's work treating you?" Alex says looking my way and I realise hes talking to me.

I quickly swallow my mouthful of beer and give a small smile. "Yeah, its alright. Same old, same old."

I look at him for a moment before adding, "So...Alex....hows the wedding plans going? Or should I say in your case, how is the staying out of the way going?" I ask with a touch of a smirk.