From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 42 Complete 10/12

This is the place to post stories that significantly alter the show's canon or mythology such as prequels, backgrounds for the characters that differ from on the show, fics where different characters are alien, and alternative family relationships. These fics must contain aliens or alien storylines as part of their plot.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Rowedog, ISLANDGIRL5, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, FSU/MSW-94, Hunter, Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 23 9/19

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Physical bonding......COMPLETE.
Thanks,
Carolyn
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 23 9/19

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please ccome back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. So Max and Liz completed another bond. All that is left for Max and Liz is marriage. I love how Max and Liz are with each other. They are both being sensitive and caring with each other. Please come back with more I can't wait to find out what will happen next for Max and Liz.

L-J-L 76
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 24 9/20

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Max really was trying to make Liz's first time as enjoyable as he could.

Carolyn Yes the physical bond is now complete.

L-J-L 76 Max and Liz have fully bonded now. As for a wedding it is in the works.

Part 24

Liz woke to find a warm body next to her. She smiled as she remembered what had happened between her and Max. They were now fully bonded. The only thing that could break them apart now was death. But some believed that even that wouldn't keep two souls that were always meant to be together apart. She opened her eyes to see Max watching her.

"Morning love." Said Max
"Morning."
"How are you feeling?"
"I am a little sore."

Max placed his hand over her groin area and Liz felt a warm tingling and the sore muscles felt better.

"Thank you."
"Liz, you don't have to thank me. I never want you to feel pain. Do you regret what happened between us?"
"Never. Max, last night was amazing. I never felt so loved. You were so gentle and caring with me."
"Well there is still one more matter to take care of. Well actually two. First we need to make things legal between us."
"We get married."
"Yes."
"When?"
"Is today to soon?"
"Today? Doesn't this need planning?"
"We are do the whole grand royal public wedding later. But we can make it legal today. All we need to do is have a guardian of the granalith preform the ceremony in the granalith chamber. In fact I think that it would be fitting to have your sister do it, with the help of one of the elder guardians of course."
"Really?"
"Yes, we will have your dad there too."
"What about your parents?"
"They will be there so will Isabel."
"Yes let's do this today."

Max girned and gave Liz a big kiss. Liz pushed him off her.

"Not until we make it legal."
"Liz!"
"Sooner you get everything set up sooner we can come back here and have fun."
"Fine. But you make sure Lucky doesn't join us in bed."
"Oh don't worry about Lucky. He will be very understanding of us cuddling in bed together."

Liz kissed Max on his nose grabbed he clothes got dressed and headed for her room. Max then went to work setting everything up to marry the woman he knew he couldn't live without from the moment he saw her.

Liz had just come out of the shower when she heard a knock on her door. She wrapped her robe tighter around herself and opened the door. She found Diane and Isabel waiting. Diane had a garment bag that Liz knew had to have a dress for today in it. Liz let them in and Diane hung the bag up opened it and pulled out a beautiful white dress. It wasn't fancy but still far more elegant then anything she had ever owned in her life.

"Wow this is so beautiful." Said Liz
"It was made just for you." Said Diane
"Liz, Serena wishes she could help you get ready. But she has to getready herself. This will be her first act as a guardian. Only guardians can perform a marriage of a royal." said Isabel
"I understand that. This is a great honor for her." Said Liz
"Yes it is." Said Diane

Diane and Isabel with the help of two maids went to work preparing Liz to go from the former farm girl/slave to a princess.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
begonia9508
Roswell Fanatic

Post by begonia9508 »

Great part! EVE :mrgreen:
- Les jouissances de l'esprit sont faites pour calmer les orages du coeur!
- On reconnaît le bonheur au bruit qu'il fait quand il s'en va!
- L'amour vous rend aveugle et le mariage vous redonne la vue!
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

yeah, they are fully together :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Love the way Max and Liz are with each other. So today is the day Max and Liz are getting married. Cool Max and Liz are going to have Serena preform their wedding. glad all the family and friends will be there for the big day. I'm glad Diane and Isabel are there for Liz while she gets ready. Come back really soon I can't wait for the wedding.

L-J-L 76
keepsmiling7
Roswell Fanatic

Post by keepsmiling7 »

Glad Max and Liz didn't waste any time making things legal.
Will they have a big ceremony later:
Thanks,
Carolyn
Roswelllostcause
Roswell Fanatic

Re: From Rags to Princess (M/L, AU Adult) Pt 25 9/21

Post by Roswelllostcause »

Eve Thanks

Natalie36 Yes they are!

L-J--L 76 Today is the wedding day!

Carolyn No they aren't wasting any time.

Part 25

Liz followed Isabel and Diana through the halls of the palace to the granalith chamber. Liz took a deep breath. Other then the guardians only the Royal family had ever laid eyes on the old relic. She only knew that it was very powerful and could be dangerous if someone with dark intentions were to get their hands on it.

"Relax Liz. You are a very pure woman." Said Diane
"Liz, you have already given your heart, mind and soul to my brother. He loves you so much." Said Isabel
"Thanks both of you." Said Liz

Just then Jeff walked up. He smiled when he saw his daughter.

"Lizzie, you look so beautiful and grown up!" Said Jeff giving her a hug.
"Thank you daddy."
"Liz, your mother would be so proud of you just like I am."

They stepped into the chamber where Max and Philip waited with Serena and another guardian. Both Serena and the elder guardian were dressed in blue robes with hoods up. Liz could see the royal crest in gold on the left side of the robes. Liz could tell her sister was nervous.

"We are here today in the presents of the granalith asking for it's blessing on the union of Maxwell Philip Evans the crowned prince of Antar and Elizabeth Anne Parker." Said Serena

A glow came over the chamber as the granalith came to life.

"Prince Maxwell take Elizabeth's hand." Said Serena

Max smiled as he took Liz's hand.

"Now both of you place your other hand on the granalith." Said Serena

Liz and Max walked over to the granalith and placed their free hands on the black cone shaped machine. Liz felt power rush through her veins. She looked up into Max's warm amber eyes and could see a golden glow in them. At the same time Max was looking into her's and could see her warm chocolate brown eyes were now rimed with gold. A white light passed over the young couple and the royal seal appeared on each of their foreheads.

"The granalith has given it's blessing on this union. Now you both must state your promises to each other." Said Serena

Max looked at Liz taking her face in his hands he smiled.

"Liz, from today on I promise to love and cherish you. I promise to protect and care for you. I promise to listen and respect you. I promise that you will be the only woman I will ever share a bed with. I promise to that you will be the only woman I will ever want and to be a caring husband and father to our future children."
"Max, from today I promise to love and cherish you. I promise support and care for you. I promise to listen and respect you. I promise that you will be the only man I will share a bed with. I promise that you will be the only man I want to be with and to be a loving and caring wife and mother to our future children. I also give you my vow that I will help you to be the best King to our people when the time comes."

Serena reached into one of the pockets of her robe and pulled out two rings. She handed one to each of Max and Liz.

"The ring is a symbol of your bond to each other. A never ending circle. Place the ring on your mate's life hand to show all that you have entered into an unbreakable life bond with each other." Said Serena
"Liz, this ring is my gift to you for all to see that you are the keeper of by heart and soul." Said Max
"Max, this ring is my gift to you for all to see that you are the keeper of by heart and soul." Said Liz
"By the power granted to me as a guardian of the granalith you are now not only man and wife but Prince and Princess. Go a head and kiss your bride my prince." Said Serena with a smile.

Max leaned down not needing to be told twice and gave Liz a passionate kiss.

TBC
Check out my Author page for a list of my fics!

http://www.roswellfanatics.net/viewtopi ... 1&t=155639
Natalie36
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Natalie36 »

yeah :D
L-J-L 76
Roswell Fanatic

Post by L-J-L 76 »

Great Chapter!!!! Please please please please please please please please please come back and post more really really really really soon? I can't wait to read what will happen next for Max and Liz. Wow the wedding and bonding was so romantic. The wedding vows were also so romantic. I love how Max and Liz looked into each others eyes as the granolith bonded them.

L-J-L 76