If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I nod slowly. I then help him over to his bed to sit down.

"You took it better than Maria did she ran out of the room" I say with a smile.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"I'm trying to be ... scientific about it," I tell Liz. She smiles a little. It's something we have in common. "But, I'm having a little trouble making the logic work."

There are no aliens, except in stories. I've always known that. I could never believe it without better evidence than the third-hand stories that run around this town. But, now, maybe I do.

"Evidence," I say to myself, but it comes out aloud. I pull off my shirt, revealing the silver handprint. "What is this? Is it -?"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"It's Evidence," I look over at him, "It will go away in a few days though" I then take a glance at Max's alarm clock and gasp.

"Oh man... Max I've gotta get back to the cafe Michael is going to kill me"
destinysucks
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by destinysucks »

Tom

'Kyle you are such an idiot I am simply looking on from afar there is no way I could ever have enough confidence to ask her out, it's alright for you youre all star jock guy you have no problem with the girls, the only thing I do well is criticise other peoples tastes in music and play piano thats it I dont excel in academics or sport so I have no chanche with a top grade girl like her'.

End Tom
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

I glance at the clock as I walk into the back room and sigh in relief. Shift's over. As I take off my apron and open my locker, I call out to Michael. "Hey Michael shifts over."

As I hear him move about in the kitchen, I close my eyes breifly, suddenly over taken by fear. Even though I trust Liz's judgement about Max I cant stop a part of me from being terrified about what would happen if Max did tell someone what happened.

I look at the clock once more, trying to gauge how long Liz has been gone. She should be back soon, I try to tell myself but even them my hand shakes as I close the door to my locker.

I hear Michael coming to the back room and I quickly ball my hands into fists and try to pull myself together. Ido not want him to see me so worried. He's worried enough alone.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

Gee – Max takes off his shirt and Liz has no reaction? lol I guess she’s scared, too. J
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

“No. Don’t go,” I tell her, still standing between her and the door. Although part of scared, mostly I’m confused. My mind is a jumble, and I try to piece together what she’s been telling me.

“Tell me,” I ask her. She looks at me blankly for a moment, so I continue. “Tell me everything. I want to know. … Michael and Maria are also – like you?” I say, not quite able to say the word.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

Maria and I have barely got things under control when the next shift comes in. I hand over my spatula to Jose and head back to the break room to find Maria.

“Hey,” I tell her, pulling off my apron and bandana.

“Hey,” she responds, looking at me like she’s examining me. It’s almost like right after she found out. How she kept looking, trying to figure Liz and me out. But this time she’s not scared of me, but for me.

“She’s not back yet,” I say, unnecessarily. From the kitchen, I’d have been able to see Liz sneak upstairs, if she’d returned, and Maria knows I would have told her if she had. She might have gone up the fire-escape to her room, but I’m sure she would have let me know she was back.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

Max asks about Maria and Michael. I shake my head.

"One out of two, Michael is like Me Max. We where found wandering the desert at about five years old, we couldn't talk but we had this well... connection with each other, like we had to stay together."
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

"She's not back yet." Michael tells me, stating the obvious.

My nervousnous is replaced by the urge to laugh and even though I try not to, a small giggle slips past my lips. "I know." I answer. I glance up at the clock once again, wondering what's taking Liz so long. "Why don't we go upstairs to her room and wait?" I ask. "She's bound to come there anyway. It's better than waiting here." I look back out to where the shooting happened only a while ago and shiver. "Besides, I want to get away from here."
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Liz and Michael Parker are aliens, and I'm standing here trying to remember how to breathe. I need to understand. Somehow. And Maria knows.

I gotta keep her talking. Maybe then it will start to make sense.

"Where are you from? Why are you here?"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MICHAEL*

Maria suggests Liz's room. I guess that makes sense. But I stop as we're halfway up the stairs. "Maybe I should go find her. She might need help."

"No," Maria says, pulling me so I start walking again. "Max'll be freaked out enough with just one. I don't think he needs to be outnumbered by two of you."

"Liz wouldn't tell him about me," I start to say, but I see the look in Maria's eyes.

"You're brother and sister. You're both adopted. It's gonna be kinda obvious."

I knew that, but I hate thinking about it. About being exposed to someone I don't know - like Max. We've kept this secret so closely guarded all this time time. What if it really is all over?

Maria guides me into Liz's room. I'd rather be in my room, but she's right. This'll be where Liz will come. The balcony opens onto her room, not mine. I think our parents figure she'll be more trustworthy 'cause she's a girl.

I sit down on the bed next to Maria and somehow my hand covers hers. It feels good and I tighten my fingers.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

ooc- destinysucks do you want to play Alex aswell?

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I sigh knowing that I had no real answers for Max..... Maybe I should of brought someone else along... Like Maria... she probably knows what he's going through.

"We don't know Max... that's about all I can tell you... Maybe you should sit down..." I say pulling him towards his bed, "maybe I should let you process your thoughts and you could meet me tomorrow?" I suggest knowing that Michael and Maria where probably freaking right now (at least I know Michael is)

"MAX TEA!!!!" Serena yells scaring the heak out of me.

"I better go..."

~*^*~