Asian Roswellians #2

The place for non-Americans to talk about the show and everything else.

Moderators: Island Breeze, Forum Moderators

liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian
Location: The city of parties and never-ending dreams(a.k.a. the Philippines)

Post by liz_maria »

:)

Just finished with the first semester, and I'm still feeling the tention from school. Holidays are just around the corner (thank goodness! :roll: ) But I still have to worry about a month or two of school :(

Anyway, how's everybody else? I haven't heard from you guys for a long time. :D
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

HHIIIII guys!!!!!! :D :D

How's everyone doing? It's been soo long since I've been here. Missed everyone loads! Whats been going on? I see everyone has been busy.

encantadora - Welcome to the board! We are always in need of new blood around here :lol: Hopw you're having fun..oh I'm Rida btw :)

Marie - Lucky girl! Holidays already? I just got off from my mid terms today as well but no vacation time for me *sigh*

Benz - Long time no see girl!! how've u been?

Sharmeen - OMG! You did the backdrop for the play?? Man, I wanted to go see the play but something or the other kept happening! If I had known you were also a part of it, I would have definatly gone to see it. Wasey, I heard it was fabulous from my cousins who went....man im so sorry i mised it. Funny you know that we're in the same city and we've never met or talked! :shock:
ohhh yaar, I'm loving cbm! it has soo many goodlookingguys in it. I'm already head over heels for one guy! :wink: Now I know where all the hot guys go...to cbm lol!

Gotta go for now. ttyl guys
Hugs

Rida
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

Benz: Oh i had an absolute blast in the play i made a great many new friends and i got to know better the ones i already had. The great thing is that all of us had such a great time working together that we've opened a forum for ourselves and we've resolved to meet up atleast once a month.

liz_maria: Hey i haru about tension in school, ive just about had till my eyes in tension and work pressure, wont be long before i go crazzyyyyyyyyyy

Rida: Haan me along with 4 other girls from indus did the backdrop. Later on around 6 other people from different schools joined in to help in backstage, it was real fun experience. awww you should've come for the play, it wouldve been so cool if we'd have met there!! I wanted to suggest that we meet up but i was afriad u might think im a little chipkoo so hehehe. We should meet up wasiey, its a travesty that there are 2 very obsessed roswellians in karachi and we havent met!!! About cbm, i knowwwwwww, thats wat all my friends there tell me!! ohhh you got the hots for one guy? details sugar details!!i'm gld ure having fun there, it is a fun place to study in no doubt. BTW LOving yure new fic, didint know you could write so weell ( i shud prolly write this where ure story is but anyway).

Till later . May the force be with you!!!

hugs
Sharmeen
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Heey!!

Chipkoo..no way! It's total travesty for two Roswell freaks not to meet. Sometimes I think we're the only ones here :roll:

uff the guy...Sharmeen he's a cutie! thank god one of my friends know him so I'm kinda constantly hanging around where he is hoping he'd come over and talk to my friend...and he did!! I was in heavan!! :D :D

And you've been reading my story? Really? Wow cool! Im glad you're liking it! :D
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Hi!

Rida: It's a long way to go to vacation, and I just found out that I still have a Christmastime job to attend to. I really don't get to spend the holidays. :cry:

Sharmeen: Craaazy! Right! :P I have a report to do by the end of the month and soo much more. (Sigh) The terror... and the school work could just increase.

Benz: How's everything lately? I haven't heard from you for so long. :D
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

liz_maria aww you have to work in your holidays :( I feel for you girl! So far I'm still on vacation but that will last till wednesday. Oh well, somethings better than nothing right :D
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Where is everyone? :(
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

Where is everyone? :(
liz_maria
Addicted Roswellian

Post by liz_maria »

Ooh, I'm here! :D

The others seem to be pretty busy lately. :o Holidays... (shrugs)

I got to go online today coz' of a roach that invaded the room I was on. It was stuck to the curtains and was getting ready for take-off on its grimy wings. [Sorry to describe it in truly gross detail :? .] And I hate/fear those things, so I couldn't kill it. :oops:

Now, I've moved to my room. (sighs)

~!~

Other than my roach-rambling, where is everybody?

:wink:
-Marie
Saymi007
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by Saymi007 »

hey guys!

Im here, just taking a break from the maddening rush that has become my life. I just keep telling myself hang on for 2 more days, sharmeen just 2 more days! Lord help me!!

Liz_maria: You're scared of raoches? Ill have you knwo im teh resident expert on killing raoches. hehe i dont think that really impressd you all that much but anyway. nexttiem you have raoch problems just keep a shoes with a thibk sole in handy. ehehe