If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"You, um. You could stay for dinner," I suggest although I know I won't be able to get any more real information in front of Serena. Still, I don't want her to go. I'm still trying to figure out my questions.

Not to mention I'm here, sitting on my bed holding hands with Liz Parker. The girl of my dreams. What she's told me is confusing, but it's still Liz. Or is it? Is Liz really Liz? Maybe she's something-else. Could it all be pretend?

"I don't think so, Max," she says, getting up.

I jump up, too, taking her hand. "Liz -"

"I have to go," she says again, glancing at my chest and back to my face. "Better put your shirt back on."

I let go of her hand and pull my tee-shirt over my head.

Last edited by isabelle on Mon Feb 16, 2004 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I suddenly relise Max has had his top off in most of his conversation,

"Better put your shirt back on." I say glancing back at his chest and his face. Suddenly an image comes to mind and I hold back laughter.

Flash back

"But Mum I don't wanna wear the cowboy suit today" 4 year old Max Evans pounts to his mother as Isabel holds back laughter

"Max your wearing it- I made it expically for your party"

"But I wanted to be super man" Max says pounting again, "Isabel gets to be barbie"

End Flashback

The flashes how could I of forgotten?
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I was glad for Liz's reminder. I almost went downstairs with this handprint showing on my chest. I don't want to think about what Serena would say about that.

But once my shirt is on again, Liz is standing there, trying not to laugh. I quickly glance at the mirror. The shirt's on right-side-out, and it's not backwards. It doesn't even have some stupid picture or logo on it.

"What's so funny?" I ask.
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"I was remembering the cowboy suit" I say now laughing. I can't keep it in the scene with Little Max and Isabel was so cute...
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

"Cowboy suit?" I ask. I have no idea what she's talking about.

"You're cowboy suit - for Halloween? Never mind. It was a long time ago."

I stare at her blankly. I didn't dress up as a cowboy last year. Wait! I did when I was little. "Oh wow. I hated that! Mom made me wear it."

"I know," she says, still smiling.

"Wait a minute. I was only four-years old. I didn't meet you until third grade. How did you know about that?"
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"When we go into extreem measures of healing we get flashes of other lives."

"Extreem?" Max echoes...

"Like healing someone... Its only ever happened one other time..."
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

When I feel Michael cover my hand with his, tightening his fingers, a warmth spreads up my arm and without thinking I turn my hand over and link my finger with his. I look down at our entwined fingers, taking in the moment, trying to remember the feeling of Michael's hand in mine.

I look up from our hands to Michael and find him watching me quietly. I feel something stir in me and feel a flush rise up my cheeks. I force a nervous laugh and ask, "What? What's on your mind?"
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

She wants to know what's on my mind. I wish I knew. For the last few hours I've been able to do nothing but worry. Now, suddenly, I don't seem to have a thought in my head. All I can see is Maria. Her silky hair, her pretty face, her eyes, her pink lips.

I lean forward as though drawn closer to those lips. Suddenly, I reach for her shoulder with my free hand, pull her close, and kiss her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*MAX*

She's using words that should make sense, but I don't understand. Extreme? Extreme healing? Like a bullet?

"Flashes of other lives? What are you talking about?" The cowboy suit, I realize. "You mean, you can read minds? Is that like, one of your powers?"

I managed not to freak out when she said alien, 'cause she'd helped me and she is LIZ. But I didn't stop to think what else she might be able to do. God, what has she been seeing in my mind? My whole life? Oh God!
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

I see Max looking panicked and for about the hundrenth time that evening I wonder if I should of came over.

"Flashes of other lives? What are you talking about?" Max paused "You mean, you can read minds? Is that like, one of your powers?" I smiled breifly.

"No we can't read minds- even If I could have that power I wouldn't do it" I say honestly, the mindwarpings bad enough I only do that if it's something big (or if I happen to be late for work... but that's a whole different story)

"I can show you some of my memories if you want? To make us even?" I suggest.
FallenMagic
Addicted Roswellian

Post by FallenMagic »

~*~* Maria *~*~

I notice the change in Michael's eyes and I swallow hard, knowing immediately what was coming yet not doing a thing to stop...not that I want to stop him.

Michael's hand on my shoulder makes me feel so safe for some odd reason. And when he begins to lean towards me I'm entranced by his amber colored eyes. My heart beats rapidly, so loudly that I'm sure he can hear it. But all thoughts leave my mind the second his lips met mine.

As Michael kisses me all I can feel was his hands on me, his lips on mine. All I can smell is him. I am lost in the kiss, letting it take over me. I kiss him back, forgetting any insecutiries I had about this, about us. For the moment I'll take what is given.

Finally, after what seems like a long, wondeful moment we finally pull apart. I look at him silently, nervous now about what his reaction would be. Would he blow it off? Would he be horrified at kissing me? His best friend? Why can't he see how much I like him?

Still nervous, I try to end the silence. "I wasn't expecting that to be on your mind..." I said lightly, half-joking and half-serious. I hold my breath, waiting for his reaction.
<center>There are endings and beginnings and then there are Crossroads; and, somehow, in the end all that's left are Pieces Of A Dream</center>