When the heck IS Max's birthday anyway? The Roscanon thread

Have a challenge you'd like to see written? Have an idea that just won't get out of your head? Want to talk anything and everything fanfic or writer related? This is the place.

Moderators: ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StarGazing101
Addicted Roswellian

Post by StarGazing101 »

Yeah, we know he didn't go to Sweden and was in Las Cruces, but the question was generally about the time frame when he was gone, not generally in "Sweden".
harroc83
Addicted Roswellian

Post by harroc83 »

You know what always got me confused amoung other things of course, was the whole thing with Future Max, he said that Tess left and they were taken over right, that seems cool whatever, so why didn't they jsut find Ava? I mean she is a version of Queen Ava of Antar, in my mind that best version anyway, it makes no sense for Liz and Max's relationship to be the indicator of the end of the world. The dupes dont fit in with that theory, do they need two complete sets or just the royal four, i know that must be it becasue when Max left for New York Rath and Lonnie clearly states that they only really knew about one set and that only four royals whatever four would make the trip to Antar. I guess in all essence my probably was the dupes and the end of the world episodes not making any sense. Like at the end of the Max in the City episode when Tess is just sitting on the ground rocking back and forth, if they could kill Zan and try to kill Max why didnt they take out that bitch. I guess we got that answer she was with "their race" for a long time.
lizard_queen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizard_queen »

End Of The World happened before the Harvest and Meet the Dupes and everything, and since Max and Liz slept together the night of the Gomez concert, everything from then on was altered.

They didn't kill all the skins at the Harvest and i'm guessing that the Dupes never came to find them in Roswell because from then on everything was different. The summit either happened differently or never happened at all, because if the dupes really did come and visit FM then he would have told Liz about them as a warning.

Yeah, thats my explanation of the future. If it made sense. Hope it may have helped just a little bit.
:D Ki-ki :D

My Stuff

Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

Which was the episode where they found out Topolsky was killed by the Feds? I'm too lazy to go look it up just now, lol. :oops:
cardinalgirl
Addicted Roswellian

Post by cardinalgirl »

That would be Tess, Lies & Videotape, Linds. :wink:
Applebylicious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Applebylicious »

So this has always bugged me. Is it "Topolski" or "Topolsky"? I think crashdown has it listed as sky, so that's what I've always used...but I see it the other way too. Or does it even matter?

Can you guys tell I'm writing something about Topolsky? :lol:
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

Applebylicious wrote:So this has always bugged me. Is it "Topolski" or "Topolsky"? I think crashdown has it listed as sky, so that's what I've always used...but I see it the other way too. Or does it even matter?

Can you guys tell I'm writing something about Topolsky? :lol:
I've never seen anything with 'Topolski'... the IMDB lists her as Topolsky... not sure if her name was ever actually shown onscreen on the show.

I'm pretty sure that the closed captions and subtitles also give 'Topolsky' :)
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

Raychelxluscious
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Raychelxluscious »

Applebylicious wrote:Got another one! :) Expect to see me around here pretty often in the next month or so, you guys are just too good, lol.

ANyway, what was Alex's father's name? Bueller? Bueller? Thanks ahead of time!

I'm pretty sure that Alex's father's name is Charles. For in Into the Woods, someone referred to him as Chuck, which is the nickname for Charles...

But then again, I could be confused...maybe with fanfic or something. Though, I am fairly certain...

Can anyone vouch for me?

Raychel
writing is a socially accepted form of schizophrenia

Roswell, New Mexico S1 Watch Party
Chrisken
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Chrisken »

CandyDreamQueen wrote:What exactly did they look like on Antar? I know in Destiny they show that Nacedo looks like a regular alien, and in Summer of 47 they show that the aliens look like…well generic aliens, so what did Max and the rest of them look like on Antar? Were they little funny looking aliens too. Because if they were then I got a say I feel a lot less bad about the whole Zan and Ava thing. Plus I know that they also mention the red jello water, and I just can’t imagine how a person could swim in that
I guess this isn't really relevant to canon of the show, but I loved the bit in the 'Roswell High' books where Ray Iburg tells Max and Michael that their species are natural shapeshifters and adapters, which is why all the alien kids assumed human form in the books. (No hybridization stuff.)

This is a bit from 'The seeker' where he's talking about the 'generic UFO alien' shape:
"So, how do these guys fit in?" Max held up the Lime Warp can.

"Another adaptation, this time to life in space. The density of the small bodies protects their internal systems from the effects of rapid space travel. And the small bodies take up less space on board, freeing up room for more important items," Ray said.

"Cool," Michael said.
Read my other roswell stories!

"A man does not make his destiny: he accepts it or denies it. If the Rowan tree's roots are shallow, it bears no crown." From 'the farthest shore', Ursula LeGuin.

lizard_queen
Addicted Roswellian

Post by lizard_queen »

I think I might already know the answer to this one, but I just have to know. Did Liz always have a journal, like before the shooting and everything, or did she not start one until after the shooting?
Ok, i can answer this one out of all of them No, she didn't. I searched through all the transcripts but i couldn't fin it, and i can't quite remember what ep it was in, but i remember Liz saying something about having to write stuff down now, becuase shes a scientist and she needs a record of what happened to her life after Max Evans healed her. Just so she could like look back on it and everything, but she never wrote in it before Max.

So she only started writing in it after Max healed her... so yeah, hope that helped.
:D Ki-ki :D

My Stuff