Roswell Next Generation (CC, Adult) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

I bite my lip as Erik runs off in search of Christina and Amy. God I don't even think I have time to find Oliver. He can handle himself though, he's a big boy.....looking around I make sure there's no sign of he sheriff or any of his little friends and run towards Erik's car.

Why does everything always seem to go wrong? If my parents ever find out I came to a party like this they'd kill me. But maybe sneaking away like this I won't get caught and no one will ever have to know about this.

Leaning on his car I take a deep breath and will for him to hurry up, the longer he takes to get them the more a chance we have of being arrested tonight.

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

I'm a little surprised to see Laura leaning against my car and very relived. I would hate for some thing bad to happen to her. I unlock the car doors and in a second I am flying out of the old rock cory.

Now that I can breathe I turn the radio on and start singing along to "Sweet Home Alabama" like I didn't just run from the cops. I look over at Laura. "We're modern day Bony and Clyde," I say smiling, hoping it will bring a smile to her lips.
Not all who wander are lost
~Tolkien~

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

I smile softly and look down. "Sure, but Bonnie and Clyde weren't exactly teenagers", I shrug and look out the window.

I just hope I get home before Oliver does and I can claim to my parents that I was just out studying late or something.

"Thanks for giving me a ride Erik, I'm sure that your parents don't want you out either", I sigh and look over at him. "Listen, about what you told me earlier, I won't say anything, I promise".

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

I look back at Sabrina who seems to be in her own little world to make sure she didn't hear Laura. I sat there not knowing what to say so finally I settled on "Thanks."

I turned down the road Laura lived on was suddenly sad that the ride couldn't last longer. "I hope you're parents don't catch you, they can be worse than the cops." I say as I turn my lights off so it doesn't shine through the windows of Laura's house. I had a lot of practice with sneaking in and out.
~Tolkien~

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Laura*~

I nod at Erik and get out of the car. "Thanks again for the ride, and for saving me from being caught", I wave as I close the door and walk up the way to the house.

Once I see Erik's lights dissapear down the road I walk inside and smile at my parents who are sitting on the couch.

"Uh...hey guys, sorry for being so late, after I got off I had to help a friend of mine from school with some homework", I smile and sit across from them in the nearby chair. God I'm bad at lying.

Loxyanissa14
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Loxyanissa14 »

~Erik~

I drive down the road with Sabrina in the passenger seat. "Let's get some food I'm starved." I stop at a gas station and grab Sabrina a bag of ships and a Coke and myself a hotdog and Pepsi.

I get back in the car and hand Sabrina her food. "I told Laura that I am an alien," I watch all the color drain from my sister's face, " I know Bri it was stupid. We started talking about the stars and then it just came out, I'm really sorry. I know this wasn't just my secret and that I should have talked to you first but it was Laura." I say not looking into Sabrina's eyes.
~Tolkien~

Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

LILLY

James and I are still looking for Amy when we see the blue lights come on. Great. "Lets find my sister and get the hell out of here!" I tell James grabbing his hand as we cut through the crowd. I can feel Amy's fear and I have a pretty good idea where she's at but I am so busy trying to consintrate on where she is that I run right into someone.

I look up into none other that Sheriff Valenti's eyes. I look up stunned that I could be so stupid and I hear James mumbling something behind me. So I go with my instinct which is to run but as I start to get away I feel the Sheriff"s strong hand grab my arm.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I walked into the place looking at the teens running and some of then getting captured. Then one of them bumps into me. I looked at the person and regnized her right away. It was one of the twins of Max and Liz. I heard a familiar voice and raised my gaze. James.

'Damn it. Why on earth is he here?'

I decided that it wasn't the time to think about that because the girl was leaving. I grabbed her arm before she could.

"Where do you think you're going Ms.Evans?" I asked.

I felt James looking at me. I smirked. It was his fault for being there and bringing his...girlfriend there. I never even knew they had something. Max's kid and mine. When did that happen. But I didn't have time to think about that either. I noticed a deputy near.

"Don't just stand there, there's people who need to be arrested" I said nodded towards James.

Then I turned back to the Evans girl - Lily or amy, possibly Lily - and took her other arm too and arresting her. I needed to deal with James later...

"You're under arrest - You have the right to remain silent - everything can and will be used against you in the court of law...." I was sure she knew the rest of it so I just put the handcuff's on her. This day just wasn't my day.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
Athenea
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Athenea »

Lilly

Sheriff Valenti put me in cuffs then in the back of the police car. Ok now I'm panicky. I can't find my sister and I don't know where they took James. I concentrated ont the handcuffs and used my power to get them off. I had to find Amy.

I concentrated on where I had last felt her and teleported there. Maybe I could get back to the car without anyone noticing. I found Amy getting groped my some idiot so I kicked him in the stomach and he rolled off her thankfully he didn't have time to do nothing. "Are you ok. I'll get you home." I teleported us back to our room and looked at Amy who still looked shaken. "It'll be ok. But I got to go back I just got arrested. Get some sleep." I said and teleported back to the police car.

I tapped on the window to get the Sheriff' s attention. "Look's like your losing your touch Sheriff." I said dangling the cuffs in front of the window for emphasises. And I tried to hide my smirk but I couldn't help it.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle

I looked at the car. Hmm? What the-? She got the handcuf--oh yeah. She's Max's girl. I guess it just meant she has her alien powers. That didn't stop me using them, right? I opened the door and took her out.

"Listen, I know that you're being so proud about getting your powers, but itäs dangerous to use them at a place where's a lot of people" I said in a low voice.

I turned her around and put the cuffs back, this time melting them a little with my own powers so she couldn't get them so easily open again. It was safe to do that since I knew she just used her own.

"Don't try anything stupid. You're in enough trouble already...besides I'm telling your dad you're using your powers in public" I said to her and put her back into the car. Kids these days.
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker