The Island (ADULT/AU/CC) *Starting - 6 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Isabel? Where" He commands with that sexy assertiveness that I saw on his show. "Show me" The urgency in his tone causes me to relent. "This way." I reveal as I make my way toward where I left the frail woman. We reach our destination rather quickly. "I think she may have a head injury." I add quietly. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~
"This way." She leads me over quickly and I follow right behind her. Immediately I see Isabel. Oh God... "I think she may have a head injury."

I swallow as I bend down to her. "Isabel? Isabel are you ok?" I ask worriedly. I try not to breath over her incase she gets a wiff of my smoky breath.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Maria reappears with Max and I feel instant relief.He squats down next to me,"Isabel,Isabel are you okay?",he asks

"Oh Max...I'm so glad you're okay." I say shakily and hug him tightly "I'm okay I think though my head is pounding and I've got a cut somewhere on my scalp."

Pulling away from him,though still clutching his arms I notice he looks unusually calm,"Are you okay?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Oh Max...I'm so glad you're okay." She hugs me tightly. "I'm okay I think though my head is pounding and I've got a cut somewhere on my scalp."

She pulls away from me. "Are you okay?"
Oh crap....
"Yeah, yeah...just worried about you" I say quickly, putting an expression of concern on my face. "Isnt there someone we can get over here to check you out? Surely someone on the plane is prepared with first aid? The flight attendants or something?" I ask looking between Isabel and the blonde.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I don't know Max.The only two people I have spoken to so far are Maria and..." I turn to look at the lanky framed guy who up until a moment ago had been cradling my head in his lap "I didn't catch your name." I say to him with a small smile
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Hunter

Hailey smiles weakly at me, and her smile is infectious. Maybe she's feeling better? God, I wish I was. “Yeah, I don’t feel like running a marathon anytime soon. What about you? Are you gonna be alright?”

I nod at her, pulling the arm tourniquet tighter, and pressing gently on my head. "Well, everything seems to be in working order." But I want to be sure, so I come up with a plan quickly in my mind.

"But I have a favor to ask of you. Could you take a look at the gash on my head and make sure there's nothing...in it that shouldn't be? You know, like rocks or anything?" The area's a bit numb, so I can't feel it for myself, but I don't want to gross her out.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Where's Alex gone to?
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: I let the poll run on longer because I have recieved only four votes... but fortunitely I now have a winner...Just...)

~~~~~ANNOUNCER~~~~~~
And we have a winner! Now...lets crossover to Marc!

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
Marc, your first task is to pick someone at random and to make them go into the jungle
Well that sounds easy enough...
I spot a guy standing around, not doing anything at all. "Hey you!" I call out to him...
He ignores me. I walk up to him. Ah yes...I know him... I can' t remember his name...but I know exactly what will make him go into the jungle.

"Hey...did you know....theres a suitcase full of money, just inside the jungle?"
His eyes bug out at me. The next instant....he's off.

~~~~~DANIEL~~~~~
I run quickly through the jungle. If theres a stack of cash Im knabbing it and when we're saved I'm taking it!
Quickly, I'm into the jungle...
Why does around here smell of ciggarette smoke?
Anyway...I quickly plough on. I look around frantically for the case.
And then I sense movement behind me. I quickly turn towards the noise...

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
I quickly make my way over to some people...theres Isabel Evans on the floor, with Maria DeLuca, Isabel's cousin Max, and Alex Whitman. "Excuse me are you ok? I'm a doctor, can I..."
BANG
My head whips round towards the jungle.
That was most definitely a gunshot.

Oh my God... did I just send someone to there death?!

~~~~~~ANNOUNCER~~~~~
As you can see...Daniel is no longer with this program...but I think we will survive.
The next Island poll will be in a few days, so keep your eyes peeled!
And now back to the Island.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Sean

"Why, thank you...Sean" She says with a small smile and I can see her blush. I nod and give her a wink.She was hot I'm not going to say otherwise, because even if we're stuck on a island for now, she had it going on. I mean, Damn!

Liz

Tess puts a hand on my shoulder and says, "Hey....don't worry too much. I mean...I bet hes just freaked out about the plane. Give him a while and he'll be ok. How are you feelin?"

I shrug my shoulders, "My rist was hurting for a moment, but it's better, now." I tell her, "You?" I ask her.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~TESS~~~~
I try not to blush as I see Sean wink at me.
"My rist was hurting for a moment, but it's better, now. You?"
I sigh. "Yeah...I'm fine...just want to get off this damn island..."
BANG
My head jerks back towards the jungle. I look quickly back at the other two. A eery silence as filled the beach. "Was that a gunshot?" I ask horrified.