The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Post by NotYourChick »

killjoy wrote:
NotYourChick wrote:I now have to take care of a dog that is not mine. One that cries alot. Which is not normal since there is nothing for him to cry about. So they left him out in the house. He is a great dane and I'm little (about 4'11) so he can push me down hard. He made a mess in the house. Guess who had to clean it up? Me! I'm so sick of the dog.

That's why I'm a cat person :lol:
I'm very much a cat person. That is why I added to the list of why cats are better than dogs. :lol:
- Amanda
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

Dear People Who Feel It's Necessary to Stay in the Left Lane Even Though They're Driving 35 MPH on the Highway-

I appreciate that you wish to avoid the mergers that wish to enter the freeway, and will be doing so in the right lane, but I and all others like me would truly appreciate it if you could move the fuck over so we can proceed to our destinations in a timely fashion. You cause unnecessary bottlnecks and make the flow of freeway traffic run much slower than it should, and you contribute to more accidents than almost any other kind of driver on my local freeways, even the slobby-ass drunks who can't find two threads of logic to rub together.

In summary, please move the fuck over. Now.

Best Wishes,

The Chick in the Car Behind You
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My best friend's mom is in the hospital and the doctors say she has a couple weeks to live at best. My best friend was raised by her grandparents and while she's always been a part of her life they don't have a good relationship. She doesn't know if she wants to see her, and is afraid if she does she'll go off on her, and doesn't want the rest of her family to get mad, but she knows they're going to start pressuring her to go for a visit. I feel bad and don't know what kind of advice to give. I wish I knew what to say besides I'm here if you need me and I'll go with you if you want.
OrangeSky
Addicted Roswellian

Post by OrangeSky »

valentinebaby wrote:My best friend's mom is in the hospital and the doctors say she has a couple weeks to live at best. My best friend was raised by her grandparents and while she's always been a part of her life they don't have a good relationship. She doesn't know if she wants to see her, and is afraid if she does she'll go off on her, and doesn't want the rest of her family to get mad, but she knows they're going to start pressuring her to go for a visit. I feel bad and don't know what kind of advice to give. I wish I knew what to say besides I'm here if you need me and I'll go with you if you want.
Sometimes that's all we can say, and most of the time, it's enough, even if we feel it fails to scratch the surface of what we wish we could say, if we knew how. I'm sorry for your friend. I hope she finds peace with her choice, whatever it is.
Alli
Dean: Damn cops.
Sam: They were just doing their job.
Dean: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

My cat died died Friday night. Wasn't really ready for it. Had to get away for a few days. Going to home tomorrow.
- Amanda
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

Two months into this year and I've already had two family members die.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Looks like this is starting out a bad year for alot of us.
- Amanda
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

I'm freaking dieing it's hotter than hell in my apartment.
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

Went away for a few days. Came back to the house really a mess. Not feeling good at all. Now I get to clean everything when I feel like hell. Can anyone say yay?
- Amanda
Roswellian117
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Roswellian117 »

So I posted my need for a banner and even the pictures I want! Do you think anyone took it.... NO!!!!!! Of course not. I understand that people have their own lives and are busy bit if I had pick everything it should be easy!

I am just annoyed that my banner for my new story isn't being made and it makes me sad. Oh well. I'll get over it! LOL.... Maybe :twisted: :lol: