The Island (ADULT/AU/CC) *Starting - 6 needed*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

Before the lanky guy who came to my rescue can answer my question another guy comes up to us,"Excuse me are you ok? I'm a doctor, can I..."

*BANG*

I turn my head around a little to quickly in the direction that the loud noise came from and I wince from the sharp spasm of pain that seemed to rip through my head,"What was that?" I ask dazedly,resting my weight against Max
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

(ooc: Just a note to say that Kyle and Cassandra are now available...if anyone can temp please say :)
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Hailey*

He gives me polite nod before pulling the homemade sling closer to his body. With his free hand he touches the cut on his head lightly. "Well, everything seems to be in working order." Still he doesn’t look to convinced. Is there anything I can do to help? As if he can read my thoughts he inquiries. "But I have a favor to ask of you. Could you take a look at the gash on my head and make sure there's nothing...in it that shouldn't be? You know, like rocks or anything?"

I shake my head in agreement and sit up as best as I can to get a better look. “I don’t see any signs of infection setting up.” Touching his skin tentatively I find I am a mere breath away from his lips. I pause briefly wondering what it would be like to feel his pressed to mine, but I shake those inappropriate thoughts away. This is neither the time nor the place. Plus he probably isn’t even interested in me in that way. “Looks like you’ll live.” I smile trying to hide the fact that I almost kissed a complete stranger. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Hunter

Hailey nods and I let out a breath, smiling gratefully. “I don’t see any signs of infection setting up.” She leans forward, bringing her hands gently up to my face, her lips so close to my face that they're all I can think about, and I try to focus on something else, staring off into the sand. “Looks like you’ll live.” She says with a smile, and I grin awkwardly, moving back.

"That's good to know. Thanks," I joke, leaning against the tree once more. I hadn't even noticed I'd been leaning forward.

ooc: sorry so short, the next one'll be longer I promise.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Hailey*

He beams a little hesitatedly as he moves back. "That's good to know. Thanks," He teases good naturedly before leaning back on to the tree. Smiling a tad nervously I smooth the wrinkles on my dress. Nervous habit. " So... this is way too Gilligans Island for me. I have the sneaking suspecion that I'm going to be the Mary Anne of the group.

"
I reveal trying my best to make adequate small talk. "Who do you think you'd be?" I question as I survey his expression.

"I'm guessing the professor." I add with a playful smirk. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
"What was that?"
"It sounded like a gunshot....from the jungle" I murmur. I dont need to pretend to be frightened...I am. I just killed a guy. I picked a guy at random and the executives killed him!

I didn't sign up for this...
[/I]Think of the fame. Go with it Marc. The public love you[/I] a voice in my earpiece tell me.
I swallow. Yep...audience loves me. Keep it together. He's probably not dead anyway...they couldn't ACTUALLY kill him...right?

~~~~~ANNOUNCER~~~~~
Well its time for the next vote! Since the death of "Daniel" didn't seem to matter to anyone...we've decided to step it up a gear.
These are your options this week.
A) Marc is set a task to get at least two potential couples to kiss.
B) Marc must create a big fight on the Island.
C) Loud noises come from the centre of the Island, and Marc must lead them to find out what it was.

You have 72 hours to vote. Anyone can vote. Just PM MadRoswellFan and label it "The Island Vote 2"

And now...back to the Island.
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Sean~

"It sounded like a gun shot to me." I say. But, hey who would have a gun on a plane, except me of course. But, then again, I lost it. "Yeah, that was a gun shot."

~Liz~
"A gun shot. Who in the hell would have a gun on this Island and who would be stupid enough to bring one on the plane?" I ask, really to myself.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

*Boom*

What the hell was that? I survey the beach and see that several of the other castaways are succuring about. It sounded like... a gun shot. Oh my goodness. I am way to young and good looking to die! :wink: I take off running and find myself hitting a broad muscular chest. Opps. "Sorry." I mumble breathlessly. "Do you know what's going on?" I question desperate for some information of any kind.

OOC: Who ever wants to be the guy Maria runs into feel free. :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~PRESENTER~~~~~
Well you've voted...and the votes are in...
And with 100% of the votes, you have chosen...

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
"Marc"
Already?! Again?!
"You will now get two couples to kiss by sunset. If you do not...expect disaster. If you do...well you will escape disaster"

I gulp. Just great. Perfect...
Not. I look at the others around us. "Some of us should check out what happened..." I say immediately. This is my chance to take charge. "You" I say pointing at Max. "Go, get a couple of others and go and see what that was!"

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Who made you boss" I mutter before heading over to Liz, Tess and...Sean....

But just then....
"Sorry. Do you know what's going on?"

I sigh. "Only that there was a gun shot in the jungle and some doctor has said I've got to get a few of us to go to find out what happened."
I roll my eyes. "Yes, I want to go into the jungle when someone has a gun in there..."

~~~~~TESS~~~~~
I look at them. "This is just too wierd.... I don't like this..."

~~~~~MARC~~~~~
I look around and call out "You..." I say pointing at the Alex guy. "Stay here with her. Make sure shes ok. Tend to her every need"
Hmm...how can I get TWO couples to kiss.
I immediately decided that Alex and Isabel will be one project of mine...
I look around and spot a guy with Hailey. My earpiece informs me he's called hunter and that we don't know anything about him. Hmm...that could work....maybe...unless someone else looks like possible candidates...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

Max looks down at me with a less than pleased expression. "Only that there was a gun shot in the jungle and some doctor has said I've got to get a few of us to go to find out what happened." He rolls his eyes dramatically and I mirror his sentiment. "Yes, I want to go into the jungle when someone has a gun in there..." Uh... yeah I'll pass on that. "I'm not going in there." Crossing my arms over my chest defiantly I dare someone to tell me differently. "Good Luck with that one." I inform him a tad sympatheticly. :wink: