Dirty Dancing (UC, CC/Mature, Adult)*4 needed* Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

She arches her back and that makes me slide deeper into her welcoming heat. "Oh, God...Max..." she moans loudly. "Ahh....Max..."

"Oh, Liz...soo...good." I start to pick up the pace and thrust harder and faster into her. "You are so tight and wet baby."
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

"Let's go." He replies while removing his arms from around my body. His hand finds mine and the man of my dreams leads me through the crowd and out the door of the packed club. Once outside he states, "Much prefer to have you all to myself." The as if he knows exactly what to do to drive me crazy with anticipation he runs his tongue along his bottom lip. "I just can't decide if I am going to tease you or spank you or maybe both."

He smirks with a wicked grin before flashing me a flirtatious wink. “Don’t tease me.” I almost plead as my eyes darken at the mere thought of it. “I’ve waited entirely too long as it is.” The smile never wavering from my expression I give him a half teasing ultimatum. “Take me to bed or lose me forever.” We both know that the idle threat won’t hold up. I need him just as much as he needs me. Still, it’s fun to have some kind of bargaining chip. Let the negotiations begin. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

I watch her eyes darken while she says, "Don’t tease me.” which causes me to smirk since I love teasing her. “I’ve waited entirely too long as it is.” she says and I nod my head in agreement. I couldn't wait to get to her room so I could have my wicked way with her. i hear the teasing in her voice as she says, "Take me to bed or lose me forever.”

I snicker knowing there was no way that I could lose her. "Quoting lines from 'Top Gun''I say while trying to remember how many times we have watched that movie together. We walk down the street hand in hand as I say, "Your house is too far away."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Your house is too far away." He admits and at the moment I couldn't agree more. "I know..." I admonish with a smile. "We may have to stop for quickie." I tease light heartedly. Althouhg in all honesty I am going over places we could be alone in my head that are closer. Trying to assure myself that the house in our best bet I draw him down for a quick but meanigful kiss. "We can make it." I try in vain to convince him. Did someone move our street? I swear it didn't seem it took that long on the way there. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria obviously agrees when I hear, "I know..." She teases, "We may have to stop for quickie." . I smirk at the possibility. The only thing stopping me was knowing that if we got caught, we would be in so much trouble we could never get out. She starts walking faster and I smile as she says, "We can make it." I heard some where that the trip home was always shorter, right now I wanted to call the person who had said that a liar. Seeing her house in the distance, I said, "Finally."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

We see my house in the distance and before I can open my mouth Michael utters, "Finally." Sometimes it's like he can read my mind. Either that or we are both beyond ready to get this private party going. "Almost there." I mumble huskily into his ear as I pick up speed. With every step I take I get closer and closer to ripping his clothes off. Mmm...Yummy visual. I'm all but sprinting when we reach the porch. I dig into my tiny purse for the keys and in record time we are inside and the door is closed securely behind us.

"Well, you've got me where you want me." I reveal moxily as I step away from him with a tantilizing sway of my hips. "What are you going to do with me?" I question with a wicked smile that lets him know I am up for any challenge. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

"Almost there." she whispers huskily in my ear and picks up speed. I smirk and nod my head while keeping up with her. Reaching the porch, she quickly gets out her keys and opens the door. closing the door, she says, "Well, you've got me where you want me." and steps away from me. Swinging her hips, she says, "What are you going to do with me?"

I smirk seeing the smile and challenge in her green eyes. In two strides I am across the room and standing in front of her. I lick my lips and raise my right eyebrow as if I am contimpating what I am going to do with her. Bringing my mouth to her's, I captured her mouth in a fierce and demanding kiss. Not wanting to be interrupted by Kyle, I scoop her up in my arms and walk through the house to her bed. Breaking the kiss for air at her door for a moment and then capturing her mouth again.

Opening the door, I carry her into the bedroom and kick the door shut. Making my way over to the bed, I break the kiss at the foot of her bed and set her down. Moving my hands to the straps on her short emerald green swishy dress and say, "This needs to go."
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

~Liz~

"Oh, Liz...soo...good." He says thrusting harder and faster, "You are so tight and wet baby." He adds. I can feel my climax building even more with his words.

"Max..." I breathe, "I'm gonna....Oh....Max!"I scream.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

In two long eager strides he is across the room and standing before me. He licks his lips anxiously and raises his right eyebrow as to figure out exactly what he wants to do with me. I find his deliberation to be an immense turn on. I can’t wait to see what he has in store for me. I don’t have to wait because after a mere second his mouth crushes upon mine and I am caught up in a whirlwind of emotions. I give all of myself into the passionate kiss. Just the brush of his lips and I submit to all demands.

He’s got me. Mind, body, and soul. I am his. For all of time. Before I can protest he scoops me up in his arms and effortlessly carries me to my bedroom. We don’t come up for air until we reach the doorway. He shoots me that ‘I am about to get in your pants’ smirk and I can’t help but giggle. Well, he is. Opening the door he walks through the threshold and then kicks the door shut. Wow, I don’t know what it was ,but that act alone just made me want to jump his bones.

He brings me to the bed and releases the kiss once we reach the edge. His hands make their way to the thin straps of my emerald grin green dress. He slides them down with an urgency I can relate to. "This needs to go." He reveals and I help him by wiggling free of the clothes restraints. Now I sit on the bed topless and with only a pair of black lacy underwear to shield my nude body from his eyes. “I couldn’t agree more." With one motion I rip his shirt entirely off and I hear buttons popping off in all directions.

“It’s a good thing my mom taught me to sew.” I state with a shake of the head as I draw him back down for a scorching kiss. I’ll never get enough of this man. He is my addiction. The more I have the more I need. How is that possible? :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Maria agrees and wiggles out of the dress. I drink in the sight before me and admire her round and firm breasts while thinking about how I wanted to touch her where she was covered by the black panties. Wonder how wet they are? I think as I hear her say, “I couldn’t agree more." she moves her hands to my shirt and rips my shirt open making the buttons go flying. I smirk when she says, “It’s a good thing my mom taught me to sew.”

My response is lost as our mouths meet in a scorching kiss. Our tongues battle and I know it seems strange but with every touch I only seem to crave more of her. Breaking the kiss for air, I breath in deeply and am once again reminded how painfully hard I am for her. Having taken in air, I bring my mouth back to her mouth for another scorching kiss. I reach down as our tongues battle and take one of her hands in mine and place her hand against my jeans trying to show her what she is doing to me while hoping she will help me ease the growing ache.