Alliances (ADULT/CC) Thread 2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Still waiting on a Michael post. :D

~LIZ~

I swallow hard and then steel my resolve when he answers with that bewitching smile. Smiling at both him and then Michael, I ask, "So, Michael, I never heard you say whether my idea of you helping Maria out today was good for you or not." I try to keep my eyes off of Max, knowing that my feelings could be very dangerous if I don't get a handle on them and squash them right now.
Just call me Phoenix...cause I'm back from the dead!
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Michael

I can't help but smirk at Max and Elizabeth, already tip-toeing around each other. I bet Max can hardly wait to tell her who he really is. He is probably bursting at this very moment.

Elizabeth's voice jerks me out of my reverie,"So, Michael, I never heard you say whether my idea of you helping Maria out today was good for you or not."

"What...oh yes...absolutely your highness. I don't mind helping her around. I'm sure Max will take good care of you. I'll go to Lady Maria right now." I turn to leave but then turn aorund again "Umm...where is she likely to be?"
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I can't help feeling a little annoyed when I see Michael smirking at Max and I. Are we that obvious? This is really bad. But then it's my turn to smirk when he turns back to ask where he can find Maria. "She said she'd be in her chambers for a while. With the rain, she doesn't seem to mind being stuck inside as much," I tell him.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Ok, well Kivar left Tess in the gardens suggesting that she go find Isabel/Vilandra.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-If you want I could set up a post where Isabel is getting all her essentials packed and do another for Kyle,telling Tess that a craft is ready.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Sorry, everyone but my internet connection and cable have been acting up because some bozo thought they would try to get free cable by cutting or disconnecting all the wires on our apartment building in the cable box outside. Sigh. Idiots. :roll:
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-Sorry this is short.I'll make up for it in a few days.

Isabel

Waiting for Tess to come back with some 'news' was the hardest thing I've had to do in a long time. It required me to be patient and act like it was any other normal day. Not that I wasn't accustomed to acting after many months of hiding my unhappiness from the outside world but now that I had a glimmer of hope, of a new start, being patient was tasking on my nerves.

So to occupy myself I packed a few essentials of mine and tidied up, sent my ladies-in-waiting away and played with Caramel. I hope I can take him along with me. I briefly saw Kivar and Tess walking through the gardens and for one insame moment I feared that family loyalty would overwhelm the bonds of friendship and she would reveal my plan to him...my imagination does run away with me sometimes.

After what seemed like hours, well four to be precise I heard a knock on my door and I ran to it, yanking it open, "Tess, come in." I said cheerfully and gently tugged her in to the room and shut the door behind her and turned to her expectantly, "Well?"

Kyle

Making doubly sure that all the preparations for the craft being sent to the outer atmosphere of Taggora was going according to plan was quite harrowing because if things went wrong both my wife and sister-in-law could be in a whole lotta trouble. I think I must have driven the technicians mad with my constant questions and making them check things twice, thrice, even four times.

When I was satisfied that everything was in order and that my most trusted pilot was to fly the small craft I went to my room and punched in the coordinates that would secure me a line to the communicator I had given Tess, "Hi sweetheart, just wanted to say that everything's fine and going along smoothly here." I hope she gets my meaning and contacts me as soon as she checks that.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

~LIZ~

I realize that Michael is still standing there with his hand on the door. "You think you can find it ok?" I ask. Then I glance at Max and almost get lost in those deep soul-filled eyes of his. STOP IT! You are a promised woman! You have responsibilities, duties, to yourself to your people to your family and to the future generations to come.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"Don't worry Isabel, everything is going smoothly, he doesn't suspect a thing." Tess says and I can't help but heave a sigh of relief because even though we had been careful,Kivar's network of spies throughout the palace is so good that it's quite possible for them to have picked up on something

"Thank you Tess. You don't know how much this means to me. I know you must be finding it hard to betray your own blood for me." out of impulse I hug her briefly "When can I leave? I have packed a few things."

Michael

"Yes I can find it Princess." I courtesy and step out of the backwards thinking that anything is better than being stuck in a room with these two love oozing fools but then again I am going to be keeping a volatile,slighty hyper royal cousin company so I may be walking in to trouble.
With those these thoughts I stride down the corridor in the direction of Lady Maria's chambers,coming to stop outside it and knocking sharply.
littleroswell
Roswell Fanatic

Post by littleroswell »

Occ: Great posting everyone!

~MARIA~

I'm getting back into my groove with the language I'm working on when there is a sharp knocking on my door. I put my book and papers aside and call out, "Come in." I hope that isn't Sir William already. I really don't think I could take him this time of the morning.

~KIVAR~

I make my way carefully to the doctor's area for the latest news. Something must be done soon about this parasite. I don't want to be dependent on pills to get rid of these headaches, although they are getting easier to hide because they're coming more frequently. I wonder why this has happened to me. Does the creator have a purpose with me having this parasite? Is there even a creator really out there or is He a figment of our imaginations? My faith in a higher power has always fluctuated but now I have to wonder about it all over again. Should I visit the temple and pray? What should I pray for?

I shake my head. Practical matters first. Perhaps I'll visit the temple tomorrow or when I have a moment but I have to set up the details on Moxon's trial and try to work on getting rid of this damn parasite with medical advances.