The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Share stuff not relating to Roswell here (that means TV, movies, books, other forms of entertainment, school, work...everything)

Moderators: singerchic4, Forum Moderators

NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Re: The Official "Complain About Life" Thread

Post by NotYourChick »

RiceKrispy wrote:I'm allergic to my own kitten so my eyes have been itchy all day and I ran out of allergy medicine. Now I look like that chick from "The Grudge."
I know your pain.

My back hurts and I don't know why. I don't remember doing anything to it. I've been in pain for the past two weeks.
- Amanda
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

My husband's driving me crazy. I feel like he thinks that because he works he doesn't have to help me out with our son at all. He does, and he's a good dad when he actually pays attention, but he's always got an attitude about it like how dare I ask him to do anything. If I try to talk to him about it he apologizes but a few days later just goes back to the same crap. Ugh I don't even know what to do anymore.
Rowedog
Forum Moderator

Post by Rowedog »

I MISS SHOWING!!!! :x

The Royal Sydney Easter Show's on and I want to be up there with my horse Louis doing the Show Hunter. I have serious envy going on right now.

Also, assignments. Blah.
Alison’s Fics

Round 13 Funniest Feedbacker
Round 14 Feedbacker You Follow Around The Board (Stalkers!!)
Round 14 Most Thought Provoking Feedbacker
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

April Fool's Day ... and I've run out of damn good jokes to play on people. Meh! :(
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

The fact that I'm going to my family Easter get together today.Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my family...both sides...but the problem is on both sides I am the only one who is not married,never been married nor has any kids.So I got to hear the "Well when are you going to get married?" speeches or "Why haven't you found anyone yet?" speeches that comes from my family. :roll:
NotYourChick
Addicted Roswellian

Post by NotYourChick »

killjoy wrote:The fact that I'm going to my family Easter get together today.Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my family...both sides...but the problem is on both sides I am the only one who is not married,never been married nor has any kids.So I got to hear the "Well when are you going to get married?" speeches or "Why haven't you found anyone yet?" speeches that comes from my family. :roll:
Awww, I feel for you.
- Amanda
Earth2Mama
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: On Moya, keeping an eye on Aeryn because Crichton is MINE!

Post by Earth2Mama »

killjoy wrote:The fact that I'm going to my family Easter get together today.Now don't get me wrong I LOVE my family...both sides...but the problem is on both sides I am the only one who is not married,never been married nor has any kids.So I got to hear the "Well when are you going to get married?" speeches or "Why haven't you found anyone yet?" speeches that comes from my family. :roll:
I used to get that ALL the time. Finally, I just got so fed up of hearing it, I announced to one and all that I had bi-curious feelings and while I wasn't exactly sure I was a lesbian, I couldn't nor deny that was a total heterosexual either.

Since then, my family has left me alone. Well, until recently ... then I dropped another bomb -

My appointment to visit a sperm bank for insemination is scheduled for July 15th, 2010 at 11 a.m.

Needless to say, they've left me alone, once again :mrgreen:
Winner - Best Feedbacker Award Round 6
Winner – Funniest Feedbacker & Most Helpful Fanatic Award Round 14
Winner - Most Thought-Provoking Feedbacker Award Round 15

made by April :D

4-ever a lamptrimming, stargazing, candy-hearted dreamer!

Tumblr- elliesinwonderland | YouTube - Earth2Mother
SidneyAce
Addicted Roswellian

Post by SidneyAce »

Earth2Mama wrote: I used to get that ALL the time. Finally, I just got so fed up of hearing it, I announced to one and all that I had bi-curious feelings and while I wasn't exactly sure I was a lesbian, I couldn't nor deny that was a total heterosexual either.

Since then, my family has left me alone. Well, until recently ... then I dropped another bomb -

My appointment to visit a sperm bank for insemination is scheduled for July 15th, 2010 at 11 a.m.

All i have to say is WOW!!! You're the master!

"..I get hungry for love and thirsty for life
And much too full on the pain"
-Jason Mraz
valentinebaby
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by valentinebaby »

Earth2Mama wrote:
Don't forget to start eating lots of fruits and veggies if you want a girl, and lots of carbs and proteins if you want a boy.

My own little complaint. My back hurts so much I can hardly move and my son is refusing to take a nap. :(
killjoy
Roswell Fanatic

Post by killjoy »

SidneyAce wrote:
Earth2Mama wrote: I used to get that ALL the time. Finally, I just got so fed up of hearing it, I announced to one and all that I had bi-curious feelings and while I wasn't exactly sure I was a lesbian, I couldn't nor deny that was a total heterosexual either.

All i have to say is WOW!!! You're the master!
I don't know :lol: :lol: maybe I'm just being immature...or a guy.....or maybe those two things go hand in hand....but the fact you used the word MASTER....in the same thing with the word sperm bank had me LMAO :lol: