If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"Yes I'm in here Max....what do you want?", I ask sighing then walk over to my window.

He walks in and I turn around. He seems to have something to say. What, I don't know....

"Serena, can we talk? Like civilized adults?", he asks and sits on my bed. Ok, something's going on.

"I...guess", I reply and sit next to him. "What's up?".

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I sigh. How do I start this? Hey, are you an alien? Yeah, sure. "Serena, I'm sure you remember that day - when Mom and Dad found you, by the road? You were five years old."

Serena nods. "Yeah. What about it?"

"Well, I was wondering. I mean, I know you told us before, but do you remember how you got there? What had happened before that?"
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I look at Max out of the corner of my eye. What brought this up? I've told them a thousand times I don't remember anything...

"No....all I know is that I was playing in the mud for some odd reason and then you guys came and found me", I look over at him and take a breath. "Is...something going on Max?", I ask softly.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

This is hard.

I take a deep breath and wait, trying to figure out what to say, but nothing comes to mind.

"Max?" Serena asks again, and I know I've paused for too long. I remember that flash I got from Liz. Breaking out of some sort of membrane, covered with goo...

"Yeah, I know you've told us that before," I tell her. "Is there anything you remember from before that? Maybe something you just didn't want to talk about? Something that doesn't make any sense?"

Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I stand up and walk over to the window again looking out. What's he getting at exactly...I take a deep breath and close my eyes and slowly let the thoughts come to mind of the few memories I do have.

"I might have a few memories....but they're all really blurry....", I smile softly and tuck my hair back. "Why are you suddenly so interested?", I ask softly and turn towards him.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

This isn't working out. What did I expect? That she'd suddenly tell me all about - whatever these things I've seen in Liz? It might not even be true. Maybe I should have started this differently. Started by asking if she believed in aliens. But it's too late for that. Besides, she'd only laugh.

"I dunno," I say. "Listen, do you ever feel different from everyone-else? Like there's nobody who could understand?"

"Of course," Serena says, still looking at me strangely. "Doesn't everyone?"

"I guess so," I say. "You always seem so normal. Like everyone-else." It's true. She does. Sure, there were some odd things, but Isabel does things I find odd, too, and I know for sure that she's normal. "But if there was something, really different, you know? It would be okay. I'd think that was okay."
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I sit up a little straighter, what exactly does he know? He keeps looking at me, my mind is racing of what he might have found out or what someone might have said.

"Well....everyone has their own special diffrence, right?", I ask a little nervously. He smiles slightly and looks over at me.

"Serena, if your....extra diffrent, it's ok", he looks at me and I bite my lip. Every since Liz came over Max has been acting extra weird.....what did Liz Parker do?

"Max....do you, like know something?", I ask softly and take a breath.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I look at Serena thinking that maybe I'm right. I can hardly imagine it. What if, for the last ten years, I've had a sister who is an alien?

"Is there something to know?" I ask. "You can trust me. I'm your brother, no matter what."
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

"I don't know Maria, maybe it's just wishfull thinking... maybe it's something more..." I sigh deeply.

"Come on you two have you not- oh hi Maria, I didn't know you where here" Mum comes in interuppeting the conversation.
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I take a deep breath. How exactly am I supposed to say something like this. 'Hey, guess what, I'm an allein!'. I don't think so.

Even though he is my brother....what would he think....what if he suddenly let something slip in front of mom and dad?

"If there is....you have to swear to never...ever breath a word", I bite my lip and close my eyes for a sec waiting for for his response.