Change of heart, Adult/CC+UC&Slash

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

I am truly happy for Maria that she's finally getting the life she wants with Michael, at least to an extent and now I'm more then ready to spend some time alone with my husband. I love him so much and I have missed having time with him on our own. Max mentions Isabel and I look up at him, "Max, if you want to go check on her, I can wait in our room for you. I can understand your concern and I'm worried too." I tell him quietly even as Maria interrupts to ask how early we'll be leaving.

I can't help but smile at her as she gives him a look which get's him to agree to an hour later then he'd originally said. Then I watch her smile and cuddle up to Michael. When Kyle mentions going out and agrees to taking the key to Isabel, I can't help but feel a bit more at ease.

With Max at my side, we make our way to our hotel room, not far behind Maria and Michael who are going into theirs. Maria turns before entering her room and winks at me and I simply grin before she goes in. Looking at Max, I give him a smile and enter our room once he unlocks the door. Setting my bag down, I walk to the bed and sit down, holding my hands out toward him. "So, what does Mr. Evans feel like doing now that he's alone with his wife?" I ask, trying to ease some of the tension I see in him.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"So, what does Mr. Evans feel like doing now that he's alone with his wife?" Liz asks.

"How about a nice rousing game of cards?" I ask, with a twinkle in my eye. My voice is playful and I know she knows that I'm teasing. But somehow I can't stop thinking about what Kyle said. All those hurtful things about how Liz never cared for me before I healed her, about all the times she'd hurt me...

*"It's always her isn't it? It's always Liz. What is it that draws you to her? There is nothing in her.. She's done so much. Liz has always been hurting your feelings. Always. And still you want to be with her. It's pathetic..."*

I shove those words aside, surprised at how much they still hurt. I come up behind Liz, wrapping my arms around her waist as I lean forward to kiss her neck and then turn her around to kiss her deeply on the lips. I need this, I need this so much.

It's real. It has to be. I feel her through our connection. She loves me ... doesn't she? Kyle says he loved Alex but what he feels for me is stronger, more real... It sounds like he would know. And the connection between us is there; I can't deny that.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"How about a nice rousing game of cards?" Max replies, teasingly and I grin. I'm happy knowing that with everything we've been through, I have the love of my husband and will have him in my life throughout the rest of our lives.

I feel Max wrap his arms around me and kiss my neck, leaning into his embrace and sighing in contentment a moment before he's turning me to face him. His lips capture mine and I respond instantly, longing filling me as it always did with my husband. Lifting my arms, I wrap them around his neck and deepen our kiss, one hand sliding over his hair.

As much as I've wanted to have some slow passionate love making with my husband, I can't wait. My other hand slides down over his chest, running along over the fabric of his shirt even though I'd much rather him be without it.

Breaking the kiss for only an instant, I smile and tell him, "I love you, Max." Then, my lips brush across his again. I've missed the intimate times, they had become so split apart with having to wait until we had the van to ourselves or we could safely stop, that I just wanted to be able to have nights like this one.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

She loves me. Her kiss is so sweet. How can I possibly doubt it? She's the love of my life. The one I've been pining for since third grade. It has to be real.

I hold her close and kiss her again, as I rub my hands up and down her sides, sliding over her shoulders and then coming forward to unfasten the top button of her shirt. "I love you so much," I tell her.

I do. I love her more than I can say. I love her with everything in me. But still, there's that odd connection to Kyle. I don't know what that's about, yet, and somehow, I find myself comparing this kiss to the one I'd just shared with him...

I bend slightly and put one hand behind her knees before scooping her up into my arms. Holding her, I kiss her again as I walk towards the bed. Laying her down, I climb on the bed next to her, kneeling with my legs on either side of hers. I watch her beneath me as I pull of my shirt. "You're so beautiful," I tell her.

I fall forward on my hands and crawl towards her so I can meet her lips with mine again for another long kiss.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Liz* (written by Storm)

Liz smiled as her husband lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bed. Her arms had instantly wrapped around his neck and she simply looked into his eyes as he lay her down. She was happier with him then she had ever dreamed of. His compliment as he straddles her causes her heart to skip as it often did. Watching him take his shirt off, she felt the all familiar heat flow within her and lifted her hands to trail over his chest even as he falls over her and captures her lips. It had been so long since she'd been given the chance to truly be with him without wondering who might interrupt at any time.

*Max*

I kiss Liz again, feeling all the familiar love flow through me. Still, it's not quite enough to make me forget Kyle's confession and his sweet kiss. ... Or his harsh words about Liz.

I pull back, looking at her face as my smile softens. This is real. It has to be. It could never be like this with Kyle, could it?

Could it?

What if it were his strong arms wrapped around my neck. His athletic body beneath mine. What would that be like?

I hate myself for feeling so indecisive. Suddenly, the need to be with her becomes more urgent. I have to find some way to push Kyle from my mind. Sex with Liz. That will do it.

I pull open her shirt and the front of her pants, sliding my hand inside, between her legs as I kiss her throat. "I need you," I tell her.
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: not the best... muse sucks at the moment... Isabel to come as soon as I can.......

~Liz~

As Max pulls my shirt open and I feel his hands slip inside my pants I moan, wanting him so badly I ached. Arching into him as I heard his words, "I need you." I couldn't speak at first. I wanted him and needed him. It felt as though I had waited ages for us to be together again. The expectation was always strong.

"Oh, Max..." I sigh, a soft sound belying my pleasure as I reached out for his pants, unzipping them and sliding them down as far as I could, longing so deep within me as I told him softly, "I need you, Max. I want you so much."

My hips lifted pressing my warmth against his touch as I told him, "I love you."
A List of All My Fics

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

"I love you," she says, arching her hips against my hand. It's wonderful. I need this, and yet, her words make me hear Kyle's confession. He said he loved me, too, although not quite that way. I don't want to be thinking of Kyle's words, his face, his body...

Desperately, I pull off her pants. I kiss her belly briefly before quickly removing the last of my own clothing. With a thought, the lights in the room go out and I'm alone in the dark with Liz -- and my thoughts.

I pull her into my arms, pressing my naked body along the lenghth of hers. I can feel her warm skin touching me everywhere as I capture her earlobe with my lips, nibbling lightly before kissing her neck and shoulders. My hands roam her hips before one slides between her legs again. She responds, spreading her legs so I can settle between them. My fingers slip inside, playing with her clit, causing her to moan softly. My fingers are getting wetter and I intensify the rythem. I arch my back and catch her nipple between my teeth, gently sucking.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Michael

After everything that happened, I finally got some privacy with Maria. I guide her to our room and smile at her. God it felt good to alone with her. Just with her. No Kyle, Max, Liz or Isabel. Just the two of us. I look at her and give her a kiss.

"God how I've missed being alone with you", I tell Maria and pull her close to me. "We can do anything we want to, this evening and night," I say and put our things somewhere more safe. "Do you want to do something nice or just sit and...talk?" I ask and hope it's the first option.

-

Kyle

I take the room key from Max and watch as he left with Liz. I look away when he says 'See ya later'. I don't actually want to get separated from him, but then again I don't even want to be near him when he's Liz. It's a complicated situation. I don't hate Liz - really - but I hate her being with Max. I guess that means I hate the Liz that is with Max. I can show them that nothing's wrong, but I can't lie to myself. My hear might be aching, but I can't show it... it's just the way things are. I walk out of the place to look for Isabel. Why am I looking for her again? I put my hand to my face and try to calm myself. To get her the key... that's why.

I don't see her when I walk out. So I guess she walked somewhere else. What's this uneasy feeling? I look back at the motel. I guess it was because od Max and Liz...they'll be alone in the same room.

Alone, without anyone watching.
Then it hits me. I'm uneasy because they'll be alone. Because I'm not the one alone with Max... it's Liz. Damn it. I keep walking straight ahead and almost bump into someone. I don't even care to apologize. I just need to find Isabel and need to get back to the lonely room. To be alone. I see Isabel in a park and walk to her. I give her the room key.

"There, Max told me to give this to you," I tell her and look away, so she wouldn't see my face. I'm not sure what I look like, but I don't want her to see that I'm possibly almost crying. The uneasiness seems to be growing. Will I feel what he does through the connection he doesn't seem to feel? Will he feel my emotions? I don't know... if so, will he realize that he's hurting me?
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Isabel~

I was lost in thought, wishing that we could simply find a safe place to settle in. A place where all this can disappear and I can try to get the chance to return to my husband. I miss him, wish nothing more then to be back with him. I hadn't wanted to ruin his life, I wanted him to be able to live as much as he could without me so he wouldn't be running.

It didn't mean that I didn't miss him. "There, Max told me to give this to you," I hear and look up to see Kyle holding a key out though he's not looking toward me. Something was definitely going on with him and I knew it would be easy to find out, but I wasn't much interested in games.

"Thanks, Kyle. Do you want to talk?" I offered, at the moment even though things had been strained, Kyle had been a friend to me at different points and I knew that the others weren't always showing much consideration for me or him.

~Maria~

"God how I've missed being alone with you", Michael says after we've made our way into our own room and he's pulled me into his arms, kissing me. "We can do anything we want to, this evening and night," I watch him step away, heading to put things away while I simply take my fill of him.

"Do you want to do something nice or just sit and...talk?" He suggests and I look at him with a smile.

"Talking is not the first thought I have in my mind, Michael. Let's do something to enjoy our time." I say, smiling as I walk over and close the distance between us. I still can't believe he's asked me to marry him. I'm engaged now. I am still so amazed and filled with joy.

"I love you, Michael." I tell him as I wrap my arms around his neck. It's been a while since we've really had the chance to enjoy the passion we'd had before, maybe tonight we'd make up for it.
A List of All My Fics

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

ooc: Sorry if this sucks... my smut muse is blah at the moment.

~Liz~

Max removes my pants and I feel him kissing me and watch until the lights suddenly vanish. A part of me feels let down because I liked to be able to see him completely when we made love, but I didn't have time to think on it long as I felt his hands slipping between my legs and moaned, my legs spreading to allow more access.

The sensation of his lips along with his fingers caused me to arch against him, "Max... please..." I moan out, pleading, wanting more then anything to feel him deep inside me. "I want... you." My hands slide over his back, my nails sliding lightly across his skin as I arch my hips.

It hasn't been as long for us with our privacy as it had been for Michael and Maria, but still it feels as though it's been ages and I love my husband so much that I miss any form of intimacy with him. My hands simply slid down over his muscles, reminding myself of every inch of my husbands body.
A List of All My Fics