The Choices We Make-SpotsOPEN(HP XO TEEN)STARTING

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: Tess is working with Ron, so just have her say something to him. :D
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Max*

Liz seems to be willing to work with me. She actually looks pleased. That's fantastic. I maintain a fragile smile as I try to remember that I'm the upperclassman here. I don't need to be worried about her talent here or anything like that ... But it doesn't stop me from being nervous about working with her. She's so sweet and smart and wonderful. But she wouldn't be interested in me, I'm sure. Heck, maybe she likes our wonder-boy psychotic, Potter.

Maybe I could ask her about him... if she think's he's telling the truth. As I open my mouth to form a question, she suddenly tumbles off her chair.

"Liz!" I say, leaping off my stool to kneel at her side. "Are you okay?" I ask, rubbing her back. I see he wince and I know she's injured herself. It looks minor but there's no need for her to be in pain. I've been learning seventh year healing spells. I think I know almost all of them. "Accio blue jongmah blossom," I incant and a flower separates from across the room and flies to my hand. I press it against her back muttering another spell to heal her aches away.

"How's that feel?" I ask her with a smile.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

ooc: Can't quite remember where she was, but if she was with Isabel or Draco, I'll edit it. Just tell me.

<center> Tess </center>

I walked alone through the hallways, trying to make it to my first class. Herbology. It was a bit of a joke in the Slytherin house, this class was, but I secretly loved it. I loved planting seeds and growing exotic plants and flowers. I always tended the gardens over summer at our house when no one was looking, and I was proud of my abilities. Too bad I could never actually brag about them to anyone. I would be laughed out of my house. People like Longbottom gardened. Not a Malfoy.

Anyway, I headed down to the green houses, and checked pairings. I assumed I would be with Isabel and not a filthy Gryffindor, so I was shocked and appalled to see Weasley's name. That red-haired kid that hung out with Harry! This had to be a mistake!
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

Anybody know where half of our characters have gone? :D
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

not a clue.
maxandliz4ever1357
Obsessed Roswellian
Location: Backpacking through Europe (ok so I'm not, but I wish I were)

Post by maxandliz4ever1357 »

Roll call?
<center> I was terrified and would you mind if I sat next to you and watched you smile? </center>
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

Still here :)
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Can I be Alex if the spot is still open?
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

I'm here
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

I'm here