Dirty Dancing (UC, CC/Mature, Adult)*4 needed* Starting

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

roswell3053
Addicted Roswellian

Post by roswell3053 »

**Max**

"Yeah, I do." she tells me, and all I can do is smile.

"Let's get dressed, and then we can go. I want you to meet my mother if she is still up. If not, then you can meet her in the morning." I tell her hoping that it doesn't scare her. I just want everyone in my family to know how important she is to me. "I will let you sleep in one of my shirts if you want, and then in the morning, I will see if Isabella has some clothes that you can borrow." I tell her. I don't really plan on her sleeping in my shirt, but I will wait until we get to the house to share that bit of information. I plan on her sleeping nude in my arms all night long.
Check out my fic.

Unforgettable Nights
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

He gazes at me with an impish grin that tells me he’s up to nothing but trouble. I love him when he’s good, but when he’s bad it’s even better. Waiting anxiously for the pleasure he’s about to bestow on my aching body I let out a harsh puff of breath when his tongue juts out of his mouth and traces the line of his lips. The need within me builds until I believe I honestly can’t take it anymore. I yearn to feel that mouth exuberate the sensations that only he can cause for me.

That all too familiar fluttering in my stomach returns and I feel the tightening of muscles I never even realized I had. He removes his hand from my soaking wet heat and brings his fingers to his lips. I watch in fascination as he licks my juices off his fingertips and smiles in satisfaction. My eyes darken as I take in the exotic sight before me. He makes me wait it out. Instead of ripping my panties clear off he tortures me by easing them down my legs with a quiet patience.

I attempt in vain to hide the way his simple contact with my hips causes them to move forward. It’s as if my body betrays me whenever he’s close. I have no control over my own actions. I am taken over completely ,and it is that feeling that I am addicted to. His all knowing hands rub along my inner thighs and spreads my legs so that I am open to him. We’ve been together so many times that modesty is an issue long since past. I trust myself to him completely.

Besides I am entirely under Michael’s spell. I can’t fathom the possibility of not giving myself to him. He lowers that glorious mouth over me and I close my eyes tightly waiting for the first contact. I don’t have to wait long. I let out a small cry when his tongue runs along the outer lips to my clit. My breath is coming out in sharp pants. It’s then that he hits my most private of places and I scream out. “Michael!” Unable to censor myself I spout what directly to mind.

“Please...Please don’t stop!” I almost beg. My hands clench the sheet beneath me. My hips instinctively jut forward. I can’t help but think that It doesn’t get any better than this. Biting my bottom lip I let myself get swept away in the ravenous desire building between my legs. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Hearing Maria moan, “Please...Please don’t stop!” I am tempted to tease her but my own need to drink down her sweet juices that my body seems to crave almost like she is a drug. I can never tyre of drinking down her juices, if my body could withstand the torment that giving her pleasure causes in my cock just from hearing her whimpers and moans of pleasure alone, i think that I could stay here forever.

Her hips move forward in another silent plea for more and I smirk against her heat while I thrust my tongue in and out of her. I thrust my tongue in and out a couple more times before bringing my hand to her heat, I slip three of my fingers into her heat beside my tongue and then slowly slip my tongue out of her heat wanting to give her bundle of nerves some attention. I continue to thrust my fingers in and out and take her clit into my mouth. I suck hungrily knowing I am driving her closer and closer to the edge .
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He thrusts his tongue in and out of my fluttering heat before bringing his hand along my inner thigh. In the thoughs of passion I tilt my head back deeper into the pillow as he inserts his fingers into the very essence of me. I can't help but gasp at the wondrous feeling I am being granted. I've had him so many times but it only causes me to yearn for him more. The only thing that could be better would be to have his rock hard cock lodged there. I anticipate that will come to pass soon enough .

My body stretches to accommodate the new intrusion and I find that I am ripping the sheets to threads with my sharp nails. I smile uncaring as to how I’m going to explain that one to my parents. His all knowing mouth continues to work its magic and the heat begins to creep up the back of my neck. Every cell in my body seems to react to this. I’m so close. The ultimate release is a few mere heartbeats away and I brace myself for the reason why life is worth leaving.

In a wave of contracting muscles and the sweat covering my brow I let go of everything. Explosions occur within me. Every time with Michael feels like the first time. Once I am able to speak again I spout. “Wow. That…was…amazing.” Raising up so that I can reach his shoulders I urge him forward. "Take me now" :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

“Wow. That…was…amazing.” I hear her say and smile while she brings her hands to my shoulders trying to move me forward. "Take me now"she says. I smile and cover her body with mine while bringing my mouth to hers and capturing her mouth in a passionate kiss. I rock my hips slightly letting my hardened cock brush against her outer lips as our tongues battle.

Breaking the kiss, I look deep into her green eyes that have darkened with desire, need, and lust. I smirk and say, "You know I was supposed to tease you." Rocking my hips, I let my hardened cock brush against her outer lips again. "Good thing, I want and need you just as badly"I say in a thick and husky voice. reaching between our bodies, I take my hardened cock into my hands and slowly fill her with my hard cock.

I moan in pleasure as our bodies are joined as one again. Stilling my actions, I savor how she feels so tight and wet around my cock like we were made to fit together. Looking deep into her green eyes, I slowly start to pull my hardened cock back and then thrust my hardened cock back inside her heat. I keep my thrusts slow wanting to mantain this pace for as long as I could.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He gives me that smile that makes me melt and covers his body with mine. The warmth surrounds me almost instantly. Skin against skin. As it was always meant to be. There's nothing to separate us from joining and becoming one. His magnificant mouth meets mine in a heated fury. I crave every inch of this delicious man. He rocks his hips slightly so that his manhood is pressed firmly against me as our tongues reinact what our lower bodies yearn to do. He breaks the kiss and gazes deep into my eyes as if I am his whole world.

His pleased expression fills me with joy. "You know I was supposed to tease you." He reminds me with a devilish smirk. Rolling his hips in a smooth natural rhythum he lets his rock hard cock brush up against my wet outer lips. "Good thing, I want and need you just as badly" He assures me his voice lined with need. Reaching between our entwined bodies he takes his rather impressive package into his hands and slowly fills me to capactiy. I let myself enjoy the feeling of being locked in a passionate embrace with my one and only lover.

This is how I feel it should always be. He pauses his actions and stares deep into my eyes as he removes himself and then thrusts back in even deeper this time. Our bodies move together like one. This has got to be the most wonderous feeling I've ever experienced. Being completely and totally overwhelmed with the man who changed my life forever.
"You do need me." I state with a coy smile as he assault my senses with every move he makes.

"Oh!" He does this thing with his back that makes me see stars. "I need you too!" I exclaim no longer able to hold back. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

"You do need me"Maria says with a coy smile. I nod my head while thrusting so my large mushroom head brushes against her g-spot causing her to moan, "Oh!" . Her walls flutter around my hardened cock as she moans, "I need you too!" She clamps down on me at the same moment causing me to grunt in pleasure.

I continue to thrust in and out while enjoying how her body silently begs me to follow her over the edge. "Maria..."I moan. Thrusting my hips slightly harder and faster, I feel my balls tightening signaling my own release. Wanting her to climax with me, I reach between our bodies and seek out her bundle of nerves.

I circle her bundle of nerves with my thumb while thrusting deep inside of her tight wet heat. "Maria!"I scream as I find my own release and fill her with my hot seed. Her walls clamp down on my cock at the same moment.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

It feels like every nerve in the body has been ignited. I can feel the pounding of my heart in my ears as I am assaulted by all these glorious sensations. I've never felt more complete or at one with myself then when I am wrapped up in my lover. We've spent numorous hours exploring each others bodies ,but his experienced touch always brings the feelings back of the first time. He is everything to me. My lover. My best friend. My hero.

He continues to thrust with all his might. My hips instinctively lunge forward to meet his every motion. "Maria..." He moans into my shoulder. Picking up speed he pounds into me causing the breath to hitch in my throat. Feeling my release close he reaches between our bodies and runs his amazing fingers over my sensitivest of spots. The world begins to spin around and around. I listen to my own ragghed breath as it harmonizes with his.

My hands start shaking among other things as he fills me with himself.
"Maria!" He wails drawing me to climax. My nails dig into his flesh leaving long red welps down his back. Drawing him down for a sensual and passionate kiss I revel in the incredible closeness we share. "I love you so much." I whisper against his lips. :wink:
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

Michael~

Her nails dig into my back marking me causing me to hiss from the slight pain added to the immence pleasure I was feeling. She brought me down to her and gave me a sensual kiss. She whispered against my lips, "I love you so much."

"I love you, too"I said before capturing her mouth in a passion-filled kiss. I continued to thrust in and out of her with the intentions of prolonging our orgasms. Her walls fluttering around my cock made my semierect cock rock hard again. Breaking the kiss for air, I looked deep into her green eyes that sparkled with desire. "Never can get enough of you"I said in a thick and husky voice.
RiaRath101
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by RiaRath101 »

I no longer want to play Michael since this is dead anyways