Colin Hanks (Alex Whitman) News

Come here to find out all the latest about your favorite actors...

Moderators: Anniepoo98, AvengingAngelIQ, singerchic4, Forum Moderators

Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Sternbetrachter »

you saw it yet? wow! I'm so jealous :lol:
so, you'd recommend it then?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
kj4ever
Addicted Roswellian

Post by kj4ever »

Sternbetrachter wrote:you saw it yet? wow! I'm so jealous :lol:
so, you'd recommend it then?
Oh yeah, I'd highly recommend it. It is low budget, but the realism just added to it. The movie just seemed like it could happen to you, which made it that more terrifying. I couldn't see Colin as a bad guy, but I sure can now! He was excellent!
Find all the links to my fics in one place:

My Author's Page

New Fic!

Little Girl Lost in the alternative universe w/aliens forum!

Check out my website! http://kel.uppercaseliving.net
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Alone with her

Post by SarahWhitman »

Oh wow! Lucky you! One of my roommates has Netflix but it's usually a pain to try to get her to order something for me. I wonder if the Movie Gallery around here has it in? Hmm....Oh! in other news, did any of you happen to catch the "Roswell" marathon on today? :shock: :D I caught a few eps but strangely enough those that aired were not what had been scheduled. :| Oh and before I forget: "Orange County" is scheduled to air....darn! left my planner in the other room...well it's sometime next week I think. So check your local listings!
SarahWhitman, who is in the market for a new departing/farewell phrase.......(any ideas?) :roll:
I want an Alien Blast! <3
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

new project for Colin!

from zap2it.com:
Colin Hanks to Romance Playboy Bunny
Actor joins Anna Faris

After appearing in three films with Jack Black, Colin Hanks is happy to co-star opposite a Playboy bunny, even a fake one.

The actor has joined "Scary Movie" star Anna Faris in an untitled comedy that combines Playboy bunnies and college co-eds for Columbia Pictures, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The movie revolves around the wacky adventures of a Playboy bunny (Faris) who gets banished from the Playboy Mansion only to becomwe the house mother to the most pitiful, dorkiest sorority on a college campus. Lucky Hanks gets to play the male lead in the film as Faris' love interest.

Also joining the party are: Monet Mazur as an evil Playboy bunny; "Cheetah Girls" Kiely Williams as the lame sorority's shrinking violet; All-American Rejects frontman Tyson Ritter as a frat guy; and Beverly D'Angelo as the house mom of the snotty sorority.

Fred Wolf is directing the project, which is currently shooting in Los Angeles.

Hanks, 29, has appeared in "Get Over It," "Orange County," "King Kong," "Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny" and the upcoming "The Great Buck Howard" opposite his father Tom Hanks and John Malkovich.
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

update

Post by SarahWhitman »

Here's an update for you guys! I'm actually copy/pasting this from an email I'd written up earlier today for some friends that dealt with the entire "roswell" gang---or atleast the main guys anyway. So here ya go! ENJOY! :)
*Colin: Well my Colin is still dating Samantha
(here's a pic:
http://roswell-thepromise.com/gallery/c ... olin01.jpg
)and is busy filming "House Bunny", his film "Barry
Munday" is in production, and the movies: "My Mom's
New Boyfriend", "Untraceable" and "The Great Buck
Howard" are now all in post-prod. "Careless" was
released at the Cannes Film Fest earlier this year and
is slated to be released this year here in the States but we're still waiting.
Sternbetrachter
Roswell Fanatic

I'm not too sure about Barry Munday - this one is "in production" for almost a year now and I heard the male lead (Luke Wilson) isn't involved anymore and the character Colin is supposed to play (source imdb) doesn't even appear in the book (yes, I read it)

is he still dating Samantha? that pic is already a bit older after all?
Colin Hanks
icon by elv_graphics
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

movie and Samantha

Post by SarahWhitman »

Well I took the picture from a this thread so I know it's an old one, but if they broke up...well I can only wish that they'd break up so I could date him myself! But if they did break up, I don't know about it. ::shrugs:: We can only speculate unless someone brings us news otherwise. Guys? As for "Barry Munday"....I took that news off his imdb page but didn't look any furthur like you did (good thinking). I tend to think that, until they take it off the page, it's still a possibility and still a good thing for Colin. Of course, imdb isn't always on top of things so you never know. I have wondered about it myself, because it's rather "old news" but, like I said, I haven't heard anything to negate it's presence so....::shrugs:: If I hear anything more, though, I'll be sure to bring over the news! :)
Sarah
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

movie

Post by SarahWhitman »

A few movies coming up--check your local listings!

*"Get Over It" on 9/14
*"Orange County" on 9/21

and a guest spot on "The O.C." episode "The L.A." also on 9/14
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Colin 9-16

Post by SarahWhitman »

There's been a Colin-sighting! :) Wish I was reporting from a first-hand account...sigh....;) From Hollywood's PrivacyWatch, btw.

From Sunday, Sept. 16th....I saw Colin Hanks at Q's on Wilshire at around 11:30am. He blended into the sea of Sunday morning football fans by keeping his face hidden under a baseball cap and glasses. He sat down by the pool tables and cheered for the mighty New York Giants. Unfortunately the Giants lost, so I hereby declare Colin Hanks as bad-luck.

I would have to disagree with her declaration though, wouldn't you? ;)

SarahW
SarahWhitman
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by SarahWhitman »

Hey guys--follow this link to Box Office Prophets and you'll find an article that claims that our very own Colin's movie, "Untraceable" has been declared Movie of the Day!

http://www.boxofficeprophets.com/ticker ... ?TMID=4010