The Choices We Make-SpotsOPEN(HP XO TEEN)STARTING

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

I'm here. :D
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

isabelle wrote:*Max*

Liz seems to be willing to work with me. She actually looks pleased. That's fantastic. I maintain a fragile smile as I try to remember that I'm the upperclassman here. I don't need to be worried about her talent here or anything like that ... But it doesn't stop me from being nervous about working with her. She's so sweet and smart and wonderful. But she wouldn't be interested in me, I'm sure. Heck, maybe she likes our wonder-boy psychotic, Potter.

Maybe I could ask her about him... if she think's he's telling the truth. As I open my mouth to form a question, she suddenly tumbles off her chair.

"Liz!" I say, leaping off my stool to kneel at her side. "Are you okay?" I ask, rubbing her back. I see he wince and I know she's injured herself. It looks minor but there's no need for her to be in pain. I've been learning seventh year healing spells. I think I know almost all of them. "Accio blue jongmah blossom," I incant and a flower separates from across the room and flies to my hand. I press it against her back muttering another spell to heal her aches away.

"How's that feel?" I ask her with a smile.
*Liz*

“Liz!” I heard Max said before I reach for my chair, I am so embarrassed that I wish I wasn’t part of this class anymore and I love learning. I love learning how things work, how things can be explain, just me thinking about it makes me excited from the inside and out. I don’t know I ever fell out of my chair I guess I do this a lot, almost every year since I’ve been in Hogwarts. Every year, at this time of the year, I always end up making a fool of myself. For example, I fell down in my chair just moments ago right in front of my fellow classmates and the boy that higher class then me. So yea I’m being pressure to make a first impression because I want to him not think of me as just some kid in the other houses, but as a girl that could learned a lot from him.

"Are you okay?" I heard the worried voice Max said as he rubs my back. I take in the feeling as I wince a little. Where he rubs hit the very spot. "Accio blue jongmah blossom," I heard the words come out of Max’s mouth as the feeling disappeared. I then heard another one as I looked at him amazed.

“How's that feel?" he said with a smile. Why would Max Evans out of all people care if I’m hurt or not? After all he is an upper class man than me. Could be that Max Evans is hiding something in himself than I never seen before? Could it be that I totally miss this perfect, kind, smart guy that I never notice before by his shyness?

I looked at Max as I smile; “Yes I feel so much better, thank you” I smile at him. “Um Max?” I called out his name, “Why did you do that? Most people wouldn’t care about a lower class like me, but you do. Why is that?” I said. I hope he doesn’t freak out or get shy. I looked directly in his eyes as I try to get a read on him.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

OOC -- Is Maria going to respond to Draco's snide comments? If we still have someone playing Maria, I really need her to post so I can post for Draco ... It relates to the Max/Liz stuff. :?

*Max*

After Liz assures me that the spell did work and she's well, her smile fades into another expression and her words change. “Um Max? Why did you do that? Most people wouldn’t care about a lower class like me, but you do. Why is that?”

I'm stunned. I thought we'd made a little bit of a connection last year when I was helping in herbology -- not like we were friends but like something more than strangers... Does she really think I'm the kind of person who would abuse a lower classman? I wouldn't be mean to anyone -- unless they hurt me first. I thought she was pretty amazing but if she thinks I'm somebody like THAT... I don't know what to think.

"... because you were hurt and I could help," I say, feeling amazed. I never thought I would have to defend myself for using a healing spell. It doesn't matter that she's a lower-classman or from another house. She needed help. Of course, it didn't hurt that she was Liz and I had a crush on her all last year. It was pretty nice to be able to touch her like that...

Hoping I'm not turning red, I turn away quickly and bend to pick up her chair. The bottom of one leg is cracked and bent out of shape. This is why she fell. When I put my hand over it to mend it with magic, I realize there's a magical residue there. Somebody used magic to make this stool fall. I finish mending the chair and glance over my shoulder quickly to see who's watching. One or two faces are turned in our direction but they seem to be occupied. Then I spy Malfoy. He's looking away but I see a smirk on his face. Did he do this?
CalLen
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by CalLen »

I gave Karen Evans permission to play Alex. Maybe that will get that whole situation remedied. I still don't know who is supposed to play Michael though so if anyone is interested let me know.

thanks
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

Isabel Evans (S):CandyKisses
Michael Guerin (G):CandyKisses
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

sorry, I've been sick. I'm going to get up a Maria and a Ron post as soon as possible. Also, I'll get another sprout one up too.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

OOC-This is my first post for Alex so let me know if it's okay.

Alex

Rolling over in bed I stretch for my bed side clock and gasp in shock "Damn it...I'm going to be late on the first day of school."
Jumping out of bed I race to the shower and clean myself up in record time and charge back to the dorm to dress,hurriedly putting on my robes and just about remembering to strap on my prefects badge.

"Don't think I'm going to have time to sit down and eat this morning." I mutter to myself as I rush down the stairs,skipping over two or three at a time.Just as I expected,the Great Hall was all but empty except for a few stragglers and those who didn't have an early morning class.

Gulping down a glass of orange juice and grabbing a croissant on my way out I check my schedule-

Ravenclaw Schedule

Monday/Wednesday/Friday
Herbology
History of Magic
Astronomy
Defence Against the Dark Arts

Tuesday/Thursday
Transfiguration
Potions
Charms

"Not bad...Sprout always manages to make things interesting.I wonder what she has up her sleeve this year?" I talk to myself aimlessly as I make my way to the greenhouse

Upon entering I notice several 5th years sitting with 6th years.What's up with that?Then I see the notice with a list of pairings,a partner assigned for the rest of the year.Just great!I hope like hell I am not stuck with some damn Slytherin.Running my finger down the list I spot my name-

4. Isabelle-Alex

WHAT!!!!

What the hell is Sprout thinking?I mean yeah I have always had a thing for her...she's drop dead gorgeous and I have a sneaking suspicion that she isn't as cold and high headed as she pretends to be.But still...how am I supposed to work with her?I have never spoken to her and I highly doubt she even knows I am alive.

I look around the class and don't spot her anywhere.Great...she's probably bemoaning her fate to some slytherin friend of hers at being stuck with a Ravenclaw.I decide to make my way to a seat in the second row.On my way I notice Liz and she's paired with Max.I smile at them as I pass.Thank god she's not with Kyle.Max,from what I hear is a pretty solid guy.

Taking my seat I drum my fingers idly on the desk,waiting for my partner to show up.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Bump
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

I'm still waiting for a Maria ...
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Who is Isabel?