If all were Different (AU, CC+, Teen) Thread #1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

I nearly fall off my chair. I just can't believe she agreed to that! I should have come up with something worse. How can I let her make me wear those ... things???

I turn to my sister, feeling desperate. It's too late to up the bet. I'm the one who offered it. "How about you Liz? Are you in?"
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"Well....I can do a couple other things....but it's mainly just triggered from emotions and things going on at the time", I look over at him and take a deep breath.

I know it must be alot to take in all at once. "Max, if you don't mind me asking....what brought this on?"

The Original Rivalry that we all love :)
http://www.roswellfanatics.net/archive/ ... 24523.html

check it out if you wanna read it again, I did :)
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I look down at my hands for a moment. There's really no way I can explain why. Not honestly. I promised Liz I would keep her secret. And Serena hasn't even mentioned that she might be an alien. She just told me she has powers. Could it be possible she doesn't know?

No. This is Roswell. Anything different is automatically labeled 'alien.' She must have thought of that.

"I don't know, Serena. I was just thinking... wondering." I shake my head, watching her closely. "Where do you think it all comes from? Do you think you're an alien, or something? Do you think there might be others?"
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

"I don't know", I say softly and look up at him. "It's weird....I don't know if there is others...maybe somewhere in a galaxy far far away", I smile softly and take a deep breath.

"If there is others...then their out there somewhere"

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

I walk over to Serena and put my hands on her shoulders. "They may be out there, but I'm not. I want you to know that I love you and I'll be here for you. You can trust me."

It's weird to think that Serena's an alien. Or that Liz is. But I know them both. I feel like I can trust them, just like they've both chosen to trust me. And the things I saw in Liz, the fear and lonliness. It must be even worse for Serena. To be alone.

I pull her a little closer and wrap her in a hug. "I'm really glad you told me."
Liz_Parker
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Liz_Parker »

~*Serena*~

I sigh softly and kinda nod. It's still setting in it's out in the open now. That someone else knows and that it's no longer just me being quiet....now I'll have to make extra sure that Max never says a word to anyone.

"Thanks Max....", I whisper softly and look up at him.

isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MAX*

Serena looks up at me and I smile at her. "It'll be okay. Maybe I can help you. Even if it's just to have somebody to talk to."
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

OOC- Sorry guys had a hectic last couple of days

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

Michael suggests the bet to Maria that we sing our menus. He has got to be kidding me.

"For a subitute how about I do your homework for 3 weeks?" I ask him hoping he'll agree to it, "Otherwise I'll scare away the custmores"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*MICHAEL*

I grin. This could be my out! Liz's job on my homework would be fine, I'm sure, but my dignity is worth more than that.

"No can do, sweet sister," I say. "It'll have to be something more personal than that. Something embarrasing."
Luvya
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Luvya »

~*^*~Liz~*^*~

As long as it's nothing to do with Max I'm fine with it I think quietly to myself. Knowing not to state it out loud because Michael would probably twist my words to it.

"Well as long as Its not singing the menu's in frount of the custmores I'm fine with it" I say