Remember me (CC, AU, Adult-Mature) Thread #2

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Oliver Twist" I tell her. "A load of descriptive garbage...Man I want to see you too Liz.....Liz...how did you know I had to go? What exactly did you see or know?" I ask her confused.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Not sure exactly...but when I saw you hesitate in your answer and they way you looked at me...something inside of me knew that you had to go--and even though we didn't want to leave eachother--I knew..it was just a feeling really. Was I right?" I asked.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
"...Yeah...yeah you were........" I tell her. I needed a fast change subject now. I didn't want her to know what trouble I was in... she would either think Im an idiot or... molecoddle me or make me study harder, and not spend as much time with her. And I couldn't do that. Not for anything.
"So, what you got next?" I asked
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"The same as you... " I told him... "remember?" I told him. "are you alright? I mean you're still not worried about the whole sean deal? are you?" I couldn't help but ask.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"What? No, don' t worry. Im not. Ill worry when your rehearsing, but until then Im fine" I tell her. "Sorry...what is it we have next then?" I ask, having completely forgotten. I knew I shouldn't ask her, cos it will make her suspicious, but oh well.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Max...that's called worring..." I sighed... "We have AP History...did you do the assignment?" I asked..."look the bell is going to ring..I'll meet you inside the classroom." the bell did ring and I dashed out so I would have enough time to get my books and have some one on one time with Max. I walked into the class--I saw him there with all these girls around him. "Aww..the fan club again..." I told him as I sat down--but only this time..they were asking for mine as well as his.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
The assignment.
Oh dear god.
I hadn't remembered that either.
Im screwed.
I quickly tidy away my things and go into AP history. The fan club surrounds me and I actually start signing the autographs. Maybe it was because I knew this might be the last time they ask. Because if my grades are low enough, they might kick me off the team until I pull them up.
Im in so much trouble.
"Aww..the fan club again..."
Liz says as she enters the room. When they start asking for her autographs to I try to smile but it was probably not a very good.
"So hows it feel being miss popular?" I ask.
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Ha..Ha.. Very funny.." I smiled at him. They all went away once the teacher came in...i could see Max frantically trying to do the assignment.. I took out my folder and took out two pieces of paper...I had copied my homework for him. The second piece of paper I put it under the table, and changed my writting to look like his..and handed it to him when the teacher wasn't looking. "Here you go.." I whispered to him.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~ZAN~~~~~
I sigh. Oh my god. She is my saviour. "Thank you" I tell her in my head. "You have no idea what this means to me." Oh my god that was close. How much longer can I stay in the balence like this?
POM

Post by POM »

Liz:

"Let's just say...that you can thank me later..." I smile to him as the teacher comes around to collect the homework. I saw her give Max a look of curiousity as he handed her the paper--she looked it over and smiled. I knew he was clear. I kissed him on the cheek.