Land of Hope (Mature/AU/CC/UC/Slash)

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

I could take Samuel and ............ Liz if you'd like?
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Wouldn't that be too many characters? You'd have five...
The only "ism" Hollywood believes in is plagiarism.
- Dorothy Parker
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

It's okay. I think I've seen you play, and I think you are really good, so I think you're in without the post
Oooh, okay cool :)
If you have any questions about the plot / clothes / other things in this rpg, please do ask now, when we're close to starting.
I'd like to know what types of clothes they are going to be wearing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Well, since this is a fantasy play [Well, in my mind at least] I was thiking about something like Mischa had in this pic I used as Tamara; Tamara. Or something of the same type. So nothing elegant, just something ordinary and old-looking.

But well. I'm not 100% sure about them. Any suggestions?
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Anna, since when have I had an issue with the amount of characters I write for? lol..... no, it wouldn't be too much as long as you are okay with it.... maybe we can even convince Magikhands to take Max lol *winks at Chris*
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Okay, okay. They're yours, lol ;). Okay, since we only need two, I'm going to start this thing. Here is some info, before we start;

About where they are

The Chosen ones hang out in a valley called Thunderbreak, only few people know about it. That is, where they gather the ones they believe that could help them (a.k.a Max/Isabel/Tess/Michael) and practice using their powers. Elimica has a 'Capital city' kind of a place called Honoo, that is the place where they go shopping when is needed (and that is where they meet the M/I/T/Mi).

The Dark siders have their own places you can choose from; Cave near the Yume-Ocean, the mountains near Elimica, the forest on the east side of Elimica. But their main meeting place is a lake called Restora. They can also be at the capital at times.

About other things

Max/Michael/Tess/Isabel and Liz/Maria/Kyle/Alex haven't met yet, so they're currently searching for the ones who can help them. The Baddies are either observing them or making their plans. [or buying food or doing evil stuff...whatever you want]

I'm going to post the first post now, but if you still have questions, just ask.
- Dorothy Parker
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Kyle
[At the Thunderbreak valley]

I sit under a tree and look at the sky. My mind is distracted by the dream I saw last night. It's always the same dream, but right now it came back to my mind. I saw him in my dream... We fought, like we normally do and talked. About why he turned evil, about why I didn't join him. I wrap an arm around myself. It had been a long time since he left. Alphonse didn't even say anything to me. He was just... gone. I felt like a part of me disappeared when I noticed he wasn't there. My own brother left for the darker place. He wasn't like that...or then he was and I never noticed.

I sigh and get up. I don't have time for thinking. I needed to prepare myself, so that whenever anyone would attack - or find this valley - I would be ready to defend myself or the others. Even if it would be Alphonse, even if flames can't really hurt him...Gah, this is all too hard for me already. I hit the tree with my fist, letting out my frustation a little.

"Ouch," I mumbled. I guess hitting the tree without flame is stupid. Well, at least the tree wasn't damaged... My knuckles were, though.

I guess I could say I'm too serious sometimes. I'm always training, I usually never joke about anything... But there are times I can be carefree too. But that's not often, because I need to be ready, all the time. I never sleep without something to hit with near me - like some kind of a broom. Yes, I'm a bit paranoid. But I have my reasons for that.

I hit my fists towards me, just hitting the air. I lit the fire to them for a while, so that I could learn control my fire a little better. I did control it quite well, but not good enough in my mind. It was just that the flames were hot and it sometimes made me wish I would control ice. But I guess I don't have a choice. I just need to control the hot things. Hmm... Maybe that was why I liked spicy food so much.

- - -
A bit short, but I guess I will get longer ones after this starts completely.
Tamara and Erica later. I'm placing Tamara to the cave near the ocean and Erica to the city, so if you want to talk to them, then go ahead ^^-
- Dorothy Parker
~Ruby~
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by ~Ruby~ »

Great start. I'll try and get something posted later on today but for now, here's what I thought Ili should look like.
Anna-Liisa
Addicted Roswellian

Post by Anna-Liisa »

Thank you, I added the Ili pic to the first post ^__^
Oh, and this is actually something about Necklaces;

Kyle can only activate the necklace power if flames hit it. But it can be Alphonses flame that activates it too. However, Kyle should not use it if there isn't a water area / Alex near, because he can't control the stronger fire power yet. [SO it's kind of a risk to fight Alphonse if he hits the necklace]. The extra fire stops when water is hit straight to the necklace.

Alex can active his water-power by holding one of his hands on the necklace and concentrating. He can't control the power completely yet, either, but he's much better at it than Kyle, because it's only creating water. Coming water will stop when Alex releases the necklace.

Liz can active her power by rubbing it with her thumb. It gives her more strenght to control the earth, but it might cause and earthquake at times, so she needs to learn to control it too. Extra power stops when she snaps the necklace with her index-finger.

Maria can activate her necklace by blowing into it. After that she can jump as high [sometimes almost too high] when she wants to until she cancels it by grabbing it with her hand.

If you want to change those [Alex's, Liz's, Maria's], you can make your own activate/cancel things. Kyle's won't change, though.
- Dorothy Parker
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

Very cool..... now, before I post... a quick couple of questions,

Do Liz/Alex/Maria and Kyle actually already know each other? If so, do they know each other enough to trust each other?

Also, do Max and Isabel already know Michael and Tess? Or were they outcasted in different manners and ways??
A List of All My Fics