A Love Worth Dying For(Adult/CC) *Starting*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

The object of my wild day time fantasys enters swiftly and mumbles a quick sentiment under his breath. "I'm sorry for startling you," With that he exists and leaves me breathless from both shock and admiration. Well, back to cleaning. I swear he's never gonna see me as anything more than part of the help. I sigh defeatedly as I begin to dust the bookshelf. This sounds crazy ,but every night I have intense and vivid dreams about the master of the house.

Most days I long for the night to come so I can slip into the cool sheets of my bed ,and be swept away to a land of a still darkness where he and I are together and happy for all eternity. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

bump.
Visit My Website:Ros-Ville
POM

Post by POM »

OCC: where is Max suppose to be?
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Asleep. I's fell on da bed afta seein a rat, while cleanin his room.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

Once inside my bedroom, I sit on the bed, preparing to wait there until the sun starts to come up. I've always had this sense, one that tells me with it's light, and when it's dark, and it hasn't hit me yet. I tend to like to enjoy every last minute of the night.

Getting up again, I wander over to one of my shelves, near the window that has a very thick burgundy curtain drawn over it. There is a bottle of wine on the shelf, and I take it down, looking for a glass. Seeing none, I open the door to the room and see the maid dusting.

"Maria? Do we have any wineglasses free at the moment?" I ask, still in a good mood from the book. Usually I could care less to talk to anyone in the house but Isabel and Max, but right now I feel like talking.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

bump!!
Zansgirl
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Zansgirl »

Cans someone temp fa POM? I'ves been hearin dat she's busy, so can someones jus temp fa her until she can post?

~Kate~
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I'm tossed out of the extremely vivid and descriptive day dream when the object of my affection peers in through the door. "Maria? Do we have any wine glasses free at the moment?" He inquires with a friendly disposition. Business must be booming. Master Guerin isn't usually so cheerful. 'Of course Sir. I'll retrieve one." Walking over to the liquer cabnet I reach up on my tiptoes and grab a crystal wine glass with a gold rim.

It really is quite beautiful and old. Just like much of the other materials in this house. Even the glorious victorian curtains have an vintage feel to them. Keeping my head lowered I make my way over to him and only raise my head to catch a glimpse at those intense eyes. Wow, he really is a remarkable man. "Here you go." :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Michael

"Of course Sir. I'll retrieve one," the maid says, looking humble yet inquisitive as to why I'm in such a good mood. I suppose that I'm not exactly acting as I usually do. "Here you go," as she hands me the glass with her head lowered, I suddenly get the urge to just sit down, and have a conversation with someone other than Max and Isabel.

"On second thought, why don't you grab another glass and join me here in the sitting room," I say calmly, slightly amused by her shock. "It's alright, I won't bite," I add in encouragement, grabbing an escpecially old wine from my shelf as I laugh at my own little joke. Well, in her mind I don't exactly bite. On the other hand, if she knew the real me...
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

I can't hide the shock or dismay that covers my features when he offers, "On second thought, why don't you grab another glass and join me here in the sitting room," Huh? Say what? He wants me to join him for a drink? Is that appropriate? "It's alright, I won't bite," he assures me with a hint of mischief in his sultry voice. I don't care if it's appropriate or not. He is too handsome of a man to deny. I try not to look overly excited as he takes down an old bottle of wine.

"As you wish sir." Reaching up for another glass I sit down across from him and hold my goblet out for him to pour into. "If I may ask, It is not yet dawn. What has you in such good spirits?" I question hoping it is not a woman. That would completely devastate me. Although it would be expected. After all such a beautiful and powerful man shouldn't be a bachlor forever. :wink: I can't wait to tell Liz about this! :D