Behind these Walls AU Mature UC *see casting thread*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~KEITH~~~~~
"How about the greenhouse, kind sir?"
I grin as she starts swinging our arms as we walk down the corridor. She loves the greenhouse. We always end up going there. "Of course ma'am" I reply as we walk stately along.

I smile to myself as I think on how to continue our little game. "I must say ma'am you look exquisite today" I tell her. She does look cute. "Does madam require anything? I'm sure the diamonds are around here somewhere? Shall I call the maid ma'am?"

I can't help but chuckle to myself. I know its sad but...well its Eliza. She doesnt mind if I laugh at my own jokes. She won't judge me unlike the others. The others who always mutter behind our backs. They never stop. I know they do it, and they know we hear...but they don't bother to quieten there voices. Okay, I dont use my powers...but thats my choice, not theres. So they can go to hell for all I care.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Eliza

"I must say ma'am you look exquisite today," Keith says, continuing to keep up the gentleman act. God, he is such a weirdo. But a really nice one. "Does madam require anything? I'm sure the diamonds are around here somewhere? Shall I call the maid ma'am?" he adds, chuckling a little at his own joke. Keith is like that; he'll find the most simple things funny, and I love that about him. It makes being stuck here slightly better.

"Stop it Keith," I say lightly, giggling as I gently hit him on the shoulder. "You're such a nutcase." I tell him, joking.

When I feel the sun on my face, I know we're in the greenhouse. "Don't you just love it here?" I ask, smiling up at the warmth as I squeeze his arm tightly. "It's just so...warm, and inviting."
NikkiA
Enthusiastic Roswellian

Post by NikkiA »

~~~LIZ~~~

I wake up. The panic lasts for perhaps a minute before I remember where I am and why I’m not sleeping in my own room. I slip out of bed and began my new morning ritual. “My name is Liz Parker...” I recite my name and everything I can think of about myself as I brush my hair and teeth. I will not forget where I come from, and I will get out of here. It is difficult doing everything with my hands locked in the chainmail gloves I woke up in our first day here but I manage. I wish... no I will find away to leave without burning the place down or hurting anyone here. I will not stoop to the level of my kidnappers.

I head to the ‘rec room’, wondering when they’ll feed us breakfast. Micheal has beat me there but he’s dozing so I leave him be. I sit on the couch, just waiting. Our rooms and our parts of the facility are fairly nice, almost like a very clean dorm. I refuse to be fooled though, this is just a cover for the white room and the experiments we all have scars from now. I shiver in memory and just wait.

Soon Maria wonders in, more then a little bewildered herself and sits next to me. I show her the gloves locked on my hands. “Can’t you do something?” I beg.

((How's that?))
I WAS AT A PARTY, he added, a shade reproachfully.
-- Death is summoned by the Wizards (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Sara

The moment the sun shines in my opaque, window (so we can't see out), I hop out of bed, careful not to disturb Tegan, since we share a room. Making my way across the room, I change my clothes and freshen up, putting on tons of jewelry just for the fun of it, as I grab my headphones and place them on, blasting some loud rock music.

Checking, I see that my sister is still asleep, so instead of tramping across the room, I grab my brush from my bedside table, and sit on the edge of my bed, sweeping my hair into a messy bun.

I sit there for a few more minutes, staring at my sister. She'll probably wake up any minute now, since I usually feel it when she's awake. It works the same for her. We're twins, so we have this sort of mental empathy thing going on. I feel what she feels, and vice versa. It's nice, actually. Most of the time.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Tegan~

I’m in a place where I never seen before and I’m not sure where it is. I heard laughter in the back. But when I turn away I bare can see the man face as he holds his wife’s hand.
I heard her talking to him, but I can’t make out what they’re saying.

I always dreamt about this couple once in awhile. I dreamt it every once a year as long as I been here, which is funny because I don’t even know who those people are. I guess they could be someone I made up in my head.

I lay there in bed, hearing some movement around the room. I know its Sara. She always wakes up before me, always. I don’t think there was ever a time where I would wake up before her. I feel her coming back to the bed as I know she’s waiting for me to wake up.

I open my eyes and look at her. I smile at her. My sister is only family I got. I don’t know how I would make it without her. I would probably go insane. “Morning Sara” I said getting off of the bed.

I walk to the bathroom to fresh up. I wash my face, my teeth, and brush my hair. I walk back into the bedroom and start to change out of my night grown, “sleep well” I ask her, after I’m fully dressed.

I go on the bed and sit right beside her. My sister and I always have a close relationship. If I get hurt she feels it. If she is crying, I know she sad and I start crying. Hey we even finished each other sentences. Yup, my sister and I have always been like this.

“What do you want to do today?” I ask her. I have no clued what to do around here. I’m always bored and I always have to find something to do.
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

Sara

“What do you want to do today?” Tegan asks once she's done changing and freshening up. I scratch my head lightly, thinking about it. What could we do today? There isn't much to do here at all, other than hang out with the other kids, sleep, eat, or get tests run on you. And no one, no one at all, wants that.

"Let's go hang out in the rec room, I'm sure there's someone in there that we know," I say brightly, hopping up off the bed. The recreation room has a pool table, and fooseball, and a large television. It's pretty much the most fun thing to do here, other than swim in the pool on the bottom level of the facility. But we aren't allowed to go in there in the mornings.

Heading out the door, I smile and beckon at her to follow. "Come on." Then I head into the rec room, noticing two of the new girls sitting there near one of the new guys. He looks to be asleep, and the darker haired girl has metal gloves of some sort on. Must be part of one of her tests.

I go over to the pool table and grab a stick. "Let's play." I say to Tegan, grinning. I almost always win, she's horrible at pool.
Dreamer_Dreaming
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Dreamer_Dreaming »

~Tegan~

"Let's go hang out in the rec room, I'm sure there's someone in there that we know," Sara said. Sara always finds us what we should do. It’s always fun in there. Last time Sara and I were in there, we played spin the bottle. Let’s just say it was educational.

Sara gets off the bed, and I watch her from the distant before she said, "Come on." I like watching her sometime; it just reminds me how lucky I am to have her here with me. Sara thinks it weird, but I don’t care.

She takes off and I got up and follow Sara down to recreation room. We saw some new comes and I wonder for a moment, what they wanted with them. I thought Sara and I were last one to ever enter this place. I guess I was wrong.

I looked up to see Sara grabbing a pool stick, "Let's play." She gestures me to play. I roll my eyes. She knows how bad I am at this game, maybe that reason she always want to play at it because she always wins.

I walk over and grab a stick, “ok but this time sis, you’re going down. I’ll die if you win again. What shall we bet? Your CD Player?” I said sound like I’m going to win, but I know I’m not. I should give away something I don’t like, something Sara doesn’t know I don’t like.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

I'll get a Isabel and Maria intor as soon as I can :D
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
Fehr'sBear
Roswell Fanatic

Post by Fehr'sBear »

ooc: take your time Mel. :D
maougha
Addicted Roswellian

Post by maougha »

~Xavier~

Why am I still tired? I slowly lift myself up out of bed but even this is a chore. This is strange yes if I astral project for to long at night the next morning I well be tired because of lack of sleep but I do not remember doing that last night. Although I wanted to just to check up on the new arrivals to our humble abode.

I don’t trust them but I well tolerate them for now, cause as far as I am concerned they are in the same boat as the rest of us. Of course they could also be in league with the scientists but for what reasons the people who keep us here would do this I cannot fathom.

A quick shower does little to improve my mood but at least I am awake now. Getting dressed I head out of my room to the rec room. I arrive to find three of the new guys and Kieran. No interaction between them I see. So I smile but do not say anything to the new people and take a seat by Kieran who is reading and listening to music. I say hi not really expecting him to hear me and grab up a book my self.

Let the new guys make the first move if they are not hostile.