Choices (thread #3) Adult, CC, 4 spots open

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~MAX~~~~~
As soon as her underwear are off I groan as I look at her naked form. She quickly pulls me into another hot kiss and I moan at how incredible this feels. "God I love you Liz" I groan.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"God I love you Liz" He moans as he kisses me hotly. I answer him by letting out a small moan as I kiss him back. I then decide to reach down and slowly pull his underwear off.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
I swallow hard as I feel her take my underwear off. We're completely naked and I can feel her petite, sexy body up against mine. "Liz we dont have to do this" I whipser huskily in her ear before nibbling her earlobe.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Liz we dont have to do this" He whispers huskily before he starts nibbling on my earlobe.

"I want this," I answer him as he continues to kiss my earlobe. And I know that I want this to happen between us. "I'm sure of it."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"I want this. Im sure of it"
I smile at her before positioning myself near her entrance. "I love you so much Lizzie" I whisper, looking in her eyes. "Always"
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"I love you so much Lizzie" He whispers to me, looking into my eyes. "Always" He said, positioning himself between my legs. I quickly spread my legs wide open, giving him full entrance and moaned when his hardness immediately settled against her hot, wet core.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
She opens her legs and I slowly enter her. I have vivid memories of...last time. But this....this is different. This is with love.

I moan softly as I feel myself in side of her. I slowly move inside of her as I kiss her neck lovingly. "Oh Liz..." I groan huskily.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

"Oh, God, Max." I moan loudly as he enters me. I can feel him moving inside of me, "God, Max, I love you." I moan some more and he starts kissing my neck.
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~MAX~~~~~
"Oh, God, Max. God, Max, I love you."
Her moans inspire me more, and I start to move quicker within her. "Oh...Lizzie.....God this feel so....Hmm Lizzie....." I groan huskily.
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Liz~

God, this is the most incredible feeling I've ever felt in my whole entire life!

He starts moving quicker inside of me, making me moan even louder. "God, Max, this feels so damn good." I moan out loudly, burying my fingers in his hair.