Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 35 3/25/09 *Complete*

All finished stories from the Unconventional Couples board, the Crossover board, and the Alien Abyss boards will eventually be moved here. See those forums for descriptions.

Moderators: Anniepoo98, Itzstacie, truelovepooh, Erina, Forum Moderators

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 20 4/14/08

Post by jake17 »

Temptation_K: HI girl hope you are good ...hard for me to write him too tough ...but I hope you like this anyway..love your fb thank you so much! :D
tabby: thanks so much for liking this and wanting more I so appreciate you letting me know!
Kyliemou; OMG how sweet are you! Thanks so much for liking my story ..I love love yours please don't wait for me to update everyone would be so disappointed and so would I ..its unbelievably good! thanks again for your sweet words! :D
moon_sprite; so happy you like what I wrote...love your fb! hope so much you like this next part! :D
totallizfan: thanks for the encouragement ..out of all my stories this one is the hardest for me too write ..definitely have a confidence problem with this one so you always wanting more really helps..thanks so much! :D
angelina: thanks so much honey I so appreciate you liking this and wanting more ..it always makes me smile when I see your fb! :D
tinie38: I know I like this Zan too :twisted: ..thanks so much for letting me know that you missed this Kris...you are such a sweetheart! :D
roswell3053: thanks so much for the fb ..I really hope you like this next part.. :D
forever dreamer: hello you ..love you here thanks so much for the sweet words..hope you like this part! :D
kiaraAlexisKlay; thanks so much for taking the time to leave such thoughout fb ...I love always reading it..so happy you liked that part ..thanks again! :D
lilah: thanks so much for the fb ..please know how much it means to me ..hope you enjoy this part! :D
Natalie36: oh Natalie if I knew where to find Zan I wouldn't be writing these stories..thanks so much for your awesome fb! :D
Egyptian kiss: wow perfect... you just made my day ...thanks so much ..please know how much I appreciate your sweet words! :D
ythaler; so happy you are finding this interesting ...hope you enjoy this update ..thanks for the fb! :D

Chapter 20.

Zan kicked open the door still fuming over having to restrain himself from killing adam. A police record in New Mexico was the last thing he needed at this point so was the attitude he was about to have thrown at him.

Liz was pacing the floor in a fury with her fists curled by her side.

“What did you do Zan”

“Not now …just leave it Liz”

Just then a loud moan came from the hallway and Liz looked up at Zan with widened eyes as she ran towards the door.

She had gotten there just in time to see Heather trying to lift adam from the floor.

“Why don’t you put a leash on that animal Liz”

“Excuse me?”

“Look at him …I think his nose is broken …what kind of person does that for no reason…great choice for a boyfriend Liz …I wonder what your father’s going to say when I let him in on Zan’s violent side….I’m sure he’d love his daughter being with someone like that”

adam looked up at Liz and lifted up his hand as if to ask for help getting up.

Zan was moved towards the doorway just in time to see adams out reached hand in the direction of Liz. ‘what the fuck! ‘ he muttered to himself as he walked back into his apartment stunned thinking Liz was smarter than that to fall for such an asshole like adam.

Liz had missed Zan’s appearance as she looked down at adam with disgust.

“I think your girlfriend can help you adam you don’t need me.”

“Oh and Heather I wouldn’t worry about seeing my father tomorrow …your fired”

“But wait Liz!”

Liz ran in the apartment searching for her purse.

“Zan I have –

“Just get the fuck out Liz!”

Liz shook her head back and forth in shock and left slamming the door behind her.

Zan kicked the kitchen chair over and ran his fingers through his hair. He stared down at his bloodied knuckles as the word animal rang through his head over and over again.

Feeling caged in and mad at the world he ran out the door and aimless started to walk the streets.

Rain started to come down in buckets as he crossed his arms in front of him. He was too far away from his apartment but Michael’s was close enough ….he didn’t feel like talking but he needed a place to crash.

Hearing the knock at his door Michael strained to see if his team made the goal before opening the door and rushing back to his game.

“Fuck!”

He laughed as he looked up at Zan who was completely soak and wet…well it’s about time you got here.

“What are you talking about?:

“Well ever since Liz came rushing in here and convinced Maria to let her borrow her clothes and pulled her out the door I thought something was up and you’d be soon to follow.”

“Where did they go?”

“Dude you don’t want to know …Michael threw a towel at Zan and pulled a chair out for him…..dry off and drink a beer with me …I’ve been through this before they dance flirt drink and always end up back here …nothing to worry about Zan …sit and watch the game with me believe me whatever’s going on will blow over it always does.”

“Where did they go”

Zan repeated but with less patience.

“Dude really it’s not –

“Where the fuck is she Mike!”

“Fine I’ll tell you but it’s I’m telling you she safe she’s with Maria nothings going to happen.”

Michael stood up muttering to himself that it was going to be a long time before he saw any action after this.

“The place is a shit hole ..it’s called Stash…it’s right by –

“I know where it is …

Zan slammed the door behind him as he made his way to the club.

Michael grabbed his cell to warn Maria thinking he needed to do something to salvage his sex life after given up where they had gone.

“Shit”

Her cell went straight to voice mail and Michael looking back at his game and at the door thought it might be a good idea to make his way down there. He knew what Liz and Maria were like with a few drinks in them but Zan didn’t and he could quickly see this getting out of control.

“Great I’m missing the game and I’m sure I’ll be riding the couch tonight”

Zan stood outside the club in the pouring rain as the heavy beats from the music pulsed through the door.

A very large bouncer stood outside eyeing Zan up and down seeing the state he was in and his bloody hand felt the need to step in front of him.

This guy was at least two inches taller than Zan and had about fifty pounds on him which meant very little as Zan stepped over his unconscious body and through the swinging doors.

Once inside Zan scanned the room looking for her. It was crowed that night filled with the usual slutty girls who wobbled to the beat of the music spilling their drinks all over laughing with their friends.

Not spotting Maria or Liz he let a sigh of relief and went to turn and walk out when suddenly someone caught his eye.

It was Maria sitting at the bar looking like she was nursing a beer and bored out of her mind with Liz no where in sight.

Maria felt a tap on her shoulder and didn’t even bother to turn around.

“Look I have a boyfriend , a headache, my cat just died and I need my space so please pick one and go away”

“Where is she”

Maria choked on the beer that was sliding down her throat when she immediately recognized his voice.

“For Michael's sake please tell me he didn’t tell you we were here.”

“Maria …just tell me”

“Look Zan she’s upset and she just had to let loose a little …she’s just been dancing all night ..I’ve been right here the whole time”

With that Maria pointed to a dark corner of the club …Zan barely recognized her.

She was wearing a black backless top that tied around her neck and waist and a skirt that barely covered the bottom of her ass cheeks. He was surprised she could walk never mind dance in the heels she was wearing. She was sweaty from dancing and her hair was damp and stuck to her skin around her face and shoulders.

It was the sexiest thing he had ever seen in his life until he noticed the guy in the shadows dancing behind her.

“Now Zan she has been pushing him off her all night….I swear she just came here to dance and let off some steam …she wants no part of that asshole.”

Maria was searching through her purse already planning the multitude of swears she would be throwing at Michael for sending Zan here when she notice that he was gone.

“Great …Im going to kill that idiot!”

Liz had her eyes closed and her head back swaying seductively to the pulsating music lost in her own little world oblivious to the scum bag who was up against her staring at her ass.

“Like what you see?”

The guy turned to face Zan and was met with a fist to eye. One of the girls dancing screamed and caught the attention of a very shocked Liz and a very pissed off bartender.

“What are you doing here?”

“Just catching the nightly show I guess ..do you think you could show any more of your ass …I’m not sure every guy in here has seen it”

“Fuck you Zan!”

“Hey!”

They both looked over at a big burly bartender that had a bat pointed in their direction.

“Take it outside!”

Zan grabbed her by the arm and dragged her to the back door that led to a narrow alley in the back of the bar.

She looked back at Maria that was waving her keys in the air as if to say I’m fine and getting the hell out of here. She was obviously leaving to kill Michael.

He pushed her out the door and up against the brick wall of the building as he paced back and forth trying to get his temper under control.

“Why are you here Liz and why are you dressed like a fucking slut!”

“What do you care …you’re the one who told me to get the fuck out of your apartment remember?”

“I just thought you were smarter than that Liz …that fucking punk was playing you and you just fell for it …I saw you ….I saw you helping him up …why don’t you just go suck his dick while your at it…I’m sure he’d enjoy that “

“What are you talking about I helped him up …and then it dawned on her what he must’ve seen.”

“Your an asshole”

“What !”

“You heard me …asshole"

This time she said it with a smirk on her face.

They were both soaking wet with the warm rain making her clothes stick close to her body revealing every curve to his heated eyes.

Thunder clapped and lightening flashed all around them as she tilted her head to the side and smiled at him.

“Maybe you should’ve stuck around to hear me tell his skanky girlfriend to help him up …maybe you should’ve given me a chance to explain that I heard what the little prick had said and about me and even if I didn’t maybe you should’ve thought that I would be a little smarter than to fall for adam’s ridiculous lines.

“Then why did you seem so pissed off when you knew that I hit him?”

“Because it was a stupid thing to do Zan ..what if he called the cops …you’ve been doing so great here …I was so pissed that you’d let someone like that little prick jeopardize everything you’ve done… Her voice got quiet as she looked down at the ground …I can’t imagine how hard it must’ve been for you to come here and start over …with everything you’ve been through…I was worried”

“Ok so why did you run out”

“Do you remember telling me to get the fuck out Zan ?”

“ It’s so nice that you have so much faith in me”

“I don’t fucking get it Liz you always seem so happy to see him …you never let on -

“Never in a million years did I ever think you would be jealous of someone like adam…I mean ..look at you”

“What do you mean …look at me”

She slowly strolled over to him looking him over with lustful eyes admiring the way the rain was dripping off his sexy lips.

“Do you think anyone could ever come close to making me feel the way you do …I look at you and my body is on fire …I ache for you …to feel your hands on me ..your mouth.”

Zan’s heart was pounding as he watched her start to touch herself as she spoke to him …her fingers rolling over her hard nipples that left nothing to the imagination through her soaked shirt.

“So you came here to ?”

“You know what I really don’t think you deserve an explanation”

With that Liz turned back towards the door.

“Hold on where the hell do you think you’re going”

“I’m going back to dance Zan”

“I don’t fucking think so”

Suddenly Liz felt Zan’s hot mouth against the back of her neck as he held her wet hair to the side. With one pull the string of her top fell leaving her breasts free as she arched her back against his hard chest.

As the rain beat down on her skin he reached around and pulled at her nipples…pinching them making her crazy for him.

“Your so fucking hot …and your mine …I want to hear you say it when I make you cum Liz …your fucking mine!”

Liz turned her head and panted breathlessly through her long dark eyelashes

“Then I guess your going to have to make me cum”

She reached back and dragged her nails along his hard cock as he growled in her ear.

Zan bunched her skirt up to her waist and released his jeans letting them fall to his ankles.

He moved her to the side where there was boxes piled to her waist and bent her over.

Lightening zigzagged across the sky as he fell to his knees and licked her dripping pussy.

“Faster …oh god Zan …fuck!”

“mmm you taste so good ..all mine this pussy’s all mine”

The vibrations of his mouth brought her closer and closer to the edge and then he was gone.

Before she could turn around he had started to fuck her hard and fast almost lifting her off the ground.

He brought her up so she was now leaning against his body as he played with her clit and pinched her nipple.

“Say it baby …I know your close …say your mine…cum for me and say your mine”

“Fuck …baby I’m yours …I’m yours …oh god”

He bent her back over and fucked her furiously as she came again and again under his skillful hands.

Finally feeling her walls close tightly around him for the third time he could hold himself back no longer and came forcefully with the rain pounding down against their shaky bodies.

Breathlessly they stared at each other as they dressed smiling how out of control they get when they were together.

“How can we be so freaking great at this and so bad at…umm”

“It’s called communicating Zan?”

“Yeah …that”

She walked up to him and licked his wet lips feeling shivers through her body.

“We can talk about that later …you need to get me home…I think it’s my turn to make you scream tonight Zan”

For once he was left speechless as he followed her counting the seconds till they reached his apartment.
Last edited by jake17 on Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 21 4/25/08

Post by jake17 »

Kyliemou: Hey you! Thank you for your sweet words...IM glad you didn't wait for me everyone would be mad at me! :lol: ok I guess it's my turn now ..hope you like it thanks for everything! :D
forever dreamer; I made Rach - goo!! :D I love that !! thanks so much for always being here sweetie..hope you like the next part! :D
angelina: hi sweetie ...thank you so much for your great fb.and your bump!..Maria isn't done with Michael yet :lol: they are so much fun to write...hope you like this :D
lilah; thanks so much for thinking that was hot...hope so much you like this next part :D
roswell3035: Yes I like writing make up sex but I guess I can't do that forever...so here it comes ..well sort of :wink: thanks so much! :D
Natalie36: :lol: So so happy that you liked that part ...and yes I agree talking is something they have to work on...love that you are here as always! :D
dreamerfiend; I agree about Zan ...we'll get him there eventually :wink: thank you so much for liking this so much! :D
tinie38: thanks Kris ...yes talking ..something they are not good at ...love that you are here! :D
Temptation_K; hey Kayla...hope your finals are over! Im sure you did awesome! thank you so much for your fb.. what would I do without you here! :wink: :D
IzzyEvans2210_PuertoRico: Wow Im so happy your here! thank you for liking this so much! :D
Kay_b: I agree they need to talk ...thanks so much for your very sweet words! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: I loved what you said in your fb thank you so much! Im always a little worried how this is coming off to everyone...was definitely going for sexy not irritating or mean...hope you like the next part! :D
totallizfan:
totallizfan wrote:I know you find this one a little more difficult to write but think of it as a challenge.
:shock: OK how did you know that ..I don't remember saying that! Well you're right!...this is much harder for me...so how is it you get me to come back all the time? :roll:
thanks for the push...but my muse is not speaking to me right now so IM once again left holding my breath here...hope you like it...thanks again..really happy you are here. :wink:

Chapter 21

After barely making it through his apartment Liz had roughly pushed Zan up against the front door.

He reached out to touch her and she swatted him away.

“My turn” she breathed out.

Liz forcefully peeled his wet shirt from his body and released his buckle - quickly falling to her knees she nibbled and sucked him into her mouth.

Zan growled as he wrapped his fingers tightly through Liz’s hair. She was softly moaning as she slid his hard cock in and out of her mouth.

“Mmm …so good ….you taste so good Zan”

Zan looked up at the ceiling clenching his jaw trying desperately to hold on.

“Fuck baby”

She raked her nails over his hard thighs and took him deep as she listened to him groan above her.

After several minutes she released him and slowly made her way up his hard tight body paying extra attention to the ridges of his stomach and the hip indents that drove her completely insane.

“Zan I need you”

“You have me Angel”

He grabbed her by the shoulders and raised her up so she was eye level with him. He stared at her watching her breath as it left her trembling mouth.

Zan wrapped her legs around his waist and carried her to his bed. As he laid her down he brought her skirt and panties down in one motion. His eyes darkened as he watched her untie her shirt letting it fall to her waist leaving herself exposed to his hungry gaze.

Liz gasped as he entered her hard and fast.

She bit her bottom lip as she looked over his body that glistened from the sweat that covered his golden skin.

Zan was breathing hard as he pounded into her again and again.

His eyes moved from her breasts to her face that suddenly looked different somehow.

She looked intensely back at him in a way that made Zan start to feel very uncomfortable.

It was as if everything had become very still and quiet.

He swallowed hard watching Liz’s eyes become very soft and warm under his constant stare.

Zan slowed his pace down barely moving inside her as feelings he didn’t even know he had came rising to the surface.

Liz looked vulnerable and fragile as if what she was about to do could change everything.

She was going to say those words. Those words that made everything very serious and real. She had said them once before when he had taken her virginity but this time he knew she was expecting to hear it back.

He knew he loved her - as much as he was capable of loving someone…but to actually say it. He could not let her see that part of him. He couldn't let her know how much he cared …because if she did then she would know that she could hurt him and that was something he would not allow. No one would have that power over him...no one.

“Zan …I …I.. Lov –

He seized her mouth kissing her before she could finish. Pain wretched her heart. She knew why he did it. She knew she would not be hearing those words from him tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan swore as the wrench slipped out of his hands and onto the car.

“Fuck!”

Kyle had been watching Zan all day and could tell he was very upset about something.

Zan picked up the wrench and threw it across the garage.

“The air feels very thick with negative energy today doesn’t it Zan?”

He looked over at Kyle silently warning him to keep his Buddha one liners to himself.

“Ok …I promise nothing spiritual will come out of my mouth. Is something wrong with you and Liz?”

“Why would you think that …what... did Liz say something. I fucking knew this was going to be a big fucking deal with her!”

“Okay…I’ll take that as a yes”

Kyle walked over to him and put his hand on his shoulder and then quickly removed his hand after seeing Zan’s disapproval at his attempt to bond.

“Listen …Liz didn’t say a word. It was a guess. Do you want to talk about it?”

“No”

“Are you sure?" Maybe a different perspective would help”

“Kyle”

“Ok …no problem. I’ll be here if you change –

“It’s just that last night she got all weird on me. We finally straightened everything out….and …and …oh fuck”

“Ok first I heard all about the ‘adam’ problem and I’m not sure what you mean by “weird” but maybe Liz needed something from you…if you ask me you guys never really “straighten” your "problems" out”

“Ok first if you so those air quotes one more time I’m going to break your fingers. What does she tell you fucking everything Kyle ….and what do you mean we never straighten everything out”

“Zan she needs someone to talk to …we’re friends that’s what friends do…besides I’m very wise. I give good advice. Would you like some good advice Zan?”

Zan just stared back at him with his eye brows raised. Kyle took that as a yes.

“Look nothings wrong with physical pleasure …but you can’t use that as a solution to your problems….eventually it’s all going to come out…you might as well deal with your issues when they happen.”

“What the hell are you talking about Kyle?”

“I’m talking about communication Zan …it’s the cornerstone of any relationship”

At that moment Zan had heard enough and pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit up as he walked out of the garage.

“Have a nice weekend Kyle“

“Seriously Zan it’s the cornerstone!”

Kyle yelled back at him before he disappeared around the corner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan pushed open the door of the crashdown just in time to see a very heated discussion between Liz and Maria.

Suspiciously everything came to a dead stop when they realized he was there.

Liz glanced in his direction giving him a small smile before disappearing in the back.

“How’s my favorite cousin doing today?”

“Coffee”

“Oh I see we are in the same mood as your girlfriend today…lucky me!”

Zan settled in his usual stool as Michael came through the door.

“Hey Zan …game starts at eight…we’ve got an hour to hit the liquor store and get a pizza.”

“God forbid you miss a second of hockey …how would you survive Michael?”

“If I can survive you Maria I can survive anything”

“Fuck you’

“Promise?”

“Oooh you’re all same …freaking idiots!”

With that Maria joined Liz in the back to change for their night over Zan’s.

“Is she still giving you shit for last night ?”

“She’ll get over it …she can’t help it …she just can’t stay away from me”

“You wish space boy!”

“Spy much?”

They listened for a second but could only hear muffled voices coming from the back …clearly he was being ignored.

“What’s up …you look like shit. You guys patched things up right? I mean your not fighting anymore I know Liz spent the night”

“How –

“Maria”

“Yeah well she’s pissed at me”

“Why ..what did you do now”

“It’s more what I won’t do”

“What?”

“Nothing …come on let’s get out of here they can meet us back at my apartment. We should go before the store closes”

“Alright… MARIA! We’re leaving we’ll meet you back at Zan’s…you got Liz right?”

“Obviously I do if you are leaving …right?!”

Michael rolled his eyes at Zan while Liz peeked out from the door half dressed.

“Bye Zan”

She was quiet and looked at him like she was hurting.

He hated to see that. He hated even more knowing that this was not going to be solved as easy as all they're other fights. She wanted something from him …something that he wasn’t sure he could give.

“Bye Liz”
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 22 4/30/08

Post by jake17 »

Kyliemou: Hi sweetie...thank you for your very nice fb I really appreciate you looking for my update. That is a big complement coming from you! :) Ok saying all that : Tag you're it! :wink: :lol: I'll be patiently waiting! :D
lilah: Thanks for thinking Kyle was funny! I agree with you about Zan.. thanks so much for your fb! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: Hi! I loved your fb! I'm so happy you knew what I was trying to say. And thank you again for your help. I"m working on it. It's a hard habit to break! Very happy you're here! :wink: :D
totallizfan: I agree with you about Zan. Hope you like this part. thanks so much for being here. :D
angelina: Michael get's in more trouble here I'm afraid to say, love that you're here sweetie ..hope you like this next part.. thank you so much! :D
forever dreamer; HI Rachael sorry that last part was short but I came back sooner than I usually do hopefully that makes up for it! love that you are here..thank you so much! :D
Natalie36: Once again you leave the perfect reply! thanks so much .. :D
KiaraAlexisKlay: Wow I just love reading your replies. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them! The talk is coming. I promise he will open up. I just don't see it being too easy for him. So happy you are liking this! :D
kay_b: I seriously see his point too. Im happy you feel that way. They will get it right eventually. Trust is a big thing for the both of them. thank you so much for your great fb! :D
tinie38: thanks so much kris.. hope you like the next part! :D
IzzyEvans2201_PuertoRico: Thank you so much for being here! So sweet what you said! :D
tabby: thank you !! hope you like the next chapter! :D
roswell3053: So happy that you can't wait for more.. thanks for being here! :D
paper: Hi! thanks so much for your fb! I don't see the night going very well..tension yes ..definitely! :wink:

Hello everyone, I just had to let you know that I wrote this next chapter completely forgetting how alcohol affect our aliens. :oops: :roll: What can I say it's late and I'm very tired. So for the sake of my sanity we are just going to pretend that Zan reacts to it just like a human would. Sorry about that! :roll:
I also wanted to say that in my head Liz and Zan's biggest problem is trust. Zan for obvious reason's. Everyone who he has every been close to has hurt him or betrayed him in some way. Plus he is very scared off by what this is all going to mean. I see him as having deep insecurities about being the right guy for Liz. Being enough for someone like her. For Liz I think she always keeps with her the incredible pain she went through when Max left her. She fears the worst because she can't imagine herself going through that experience again.

Ok I'm starting to talk about these people like they're real. It's time for bed! :lol:
With writers like kyliemou and RoswellOracle on the board I can't help but feel I may be biting off more than I can chew trying to write Zan. They are truly amazing writers!

I appreciate everyone's comments on this story. I am very used to writing Max so if something doesn't seem right please let me know.
ok now I'm rambling... :roll:
Thank you everyone for reading my little story :D

Chapter 22.

“Zan we can’t they’re waiting for us.”

Michael stood in the doorway of the bar looking at his watch trying to convince Zan that having a drink at the bar down the street was a bad idea.

“If you want to go that’s fine Mike, but I need a drink. Look the games already on.”

Michael sighed and took the stool next to Zan.

“You can’t avoid her forever”

“Avoid who”

“You’re kidding right?”

Zan ignored Michael and raised his hand to the bartender signaling for another shot.

“And one for my buddy here Stan”

Zan pulled a fifty dollar bill from his wallet and threw it on the bar.

“Keep e’m coming –

“Zan this is a bad idea. Maria is already pissed and you and Liz need to talk. I know you can’t afford to be throwing away fifty bucks like this. Come on let’s just go.”

Zan threw his head back letting the whiskey slide down his throat relieved that the alcohol was already starting to take affect.

Just then Sandman began to play on Michael’s cell.

“Shit! It’s her Zan come on. I can’t tell her we’re at a bar she’ll fucking kill me”

“Pussy”

“What did you just call me”

Zan tossed another shot down his throat and slammed the glass down on the hard wood.

“I believe I called you a pussy. Are you hard of hearing too? Do you need a hearing aid to go along with that leash Maria’s got you on?”

Michael had no clue what to say to Maria and swore as her call went to his voice mail.

“Fuck!”

“Ooh someone’s in trouble now Stan. You might as well have that drink now you’re all done. I imagine her phone is being thrown across my apartment as we speak.”

As Michael brought the shot glass to his lips he looked over at Zan and shook his head.

“You’re an asshole”

“Yeah but at least I’m not a pussy”

“Fuck you”

“Just shut up and watch the game pussy”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz ducked as Maria’s phone went sailing over her head.

“God Maria you almost hit me with that thing. Maybe there’s no service where he is.”

“Oh there’s service. He’s purposely not answering his phone. They should’ve been here at least an hour ago.”

“Well if they’re off somewhere a hundred bucks it’s Zan’s doing not Michael’s. He’s probably afraid to tell you what’s going on.”

“Afraid of me?”

Liz rolled her eyes at her knowing how Maria constantly had Michael running in circles.

“What?”

“Nothing”

Liz stared back out the window and sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Shit!”

“Ha that’s right I beat your ass! Come on fork it over”

Michael pulled a ten out of his wallet and glanced at his watch as he reluctantly handed it to Zan.

Once again Sandman played on the bar.

“That makes nine!”

“Thanks to you I’m officially screwed Zan”

“You’re officially welcome my little pussy friend”

Zan had flew by the buzzed stage of drinking with the ten shots and six beers that he chugged down in less then two hours. He was definitely drunk.

“I love it…even wasted I can beat your ass at darts.”

“Yeah you’re definitely the man”

Michael put his head down on the bar and groaned as he raked his brain thinking of a way to get Zan home.

“Whatss your problem? We’re having a good time”

“This isn’t cool Zan. What are you going to say to Liz when you see her? She’s already upset. I should’ve just dragged your sorry ass back there hours ago.”

“Who’s Liz?”

Zan looked up at Stan as he rubbed the top of his spiked hair.

“Liz is my girl Stan.”

“What you wanna break it off with this girl? Is that why you stood her up and are hiding out here?”

“What? I’m not hiding! Zan doesn’t hide from no one. Fuck no I’m just …just –

Michael looked over at Zan and raised his eyebrows waiting for Zan to connect the dots.

He swayed back and forth on his stool as he looked down at the floor picturing her in his head.

“Shit”

Zan breathed out as he stumbled to his feet and made his way to the door.

Michael caught up with him and put his arm around him as he lost his balance almost falling into the street.

“Don’t worry tough guy I got you. Come on let’s get you home.”

Zan stared out the window watching the lights from the town fly by in a blur.

“I fucked up Michael”

“She’ll forgive you Zan. It’s just one night. She’ll get over it”

“No not that”

He fell back onto the seat and closed his eyes.

“I’m listening”

“Forget it”

“Fuck this shit. Look I know what’s going on Maria can’t keep anything to herself. Zan it’s very simple. Do you love her?”

He leaned his head against the cool widow and groaned.

“Of course I do. She’s knows that. Why the fuck is it so god damn important for me to say it”

“What is the big deal? Just tell her you love her. What's your problem anyway.”

"Just drop it ok”

“Yeah ok …consider it dropped …pussy”

“Fuck you”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz brushed away a tear from her face as she sunk deeper into the couch.

“Liz this is just stupid male bullshit. Don’t let him do this to you”

“I just can’t help but think that maybe he doesn’t really love me. I mean not like I love him”

“That’s insane Liz”

“Think about it Maria with everything he’s been through maybe he’s not capable of really trusting someone enough to love them”

“Liz you’re waaay over thinking this. He’s a man …therefore incapable of thinking of anyone else's needs but his own. It is impossible for them think beyond their next orgasm or meal. You just need to talk to him. Have you two even discussed this?”

“No”

Just then the tears fell steadily down her face.

“It’s going to happen again Maria. I can feel it."

“Liz... honey –

Suddenly Michael and Zan burst through the door.

“Well…well…well look who finally decided to show up!”

“Maria I can explain”

She walked up to him with one hand on her hip and the other waving her phone around in the air.

“See this Michael? It’s this amazing new invention. You see you push these buttons over here and a voice magically comes out this end. There’s only one thing …you see it only works if you fucking answer it!”

She ended her little rant with a slap upside his head.

“Ouch!”

“Idiot!”

“Fine I’m and idiot –

“Actually he’s a pusssy!”

“Not helping here Zan!”

“Michael!”

“Look you can yell at me all you want when we get home. Just please help me get him to bed. He’s trashed … we were at the bar down the street”

“Really? I never would've guessed! Come on Zan let’s go”

Maria took his other side and wrapped his arm around her neck. As they walked pass Liz Zan saw the tears that were now streaming down her face.

“Angel”

She looked away already convincing herself that this was Max all over again and soon she would be alone.

After throwing him in bed Zan quickly passed out.

Maria came back to Liz and pulled her in for a hug.

“Come on Liz we'll drive you home”

“No that’s ok Maria. I’m just going to sleep here. I have my moms car. I’ll leave first thing in the morning”

“Are you sure”

Liz got a hold of her emotions and gave Maria a brave face.

“I’m fine Maria …you’re right I’m reading too much into this”

“Okay…I’ll call you tomorrow.”

Maria quickly took Michael by the arm and pulled him out the door.

Liz sat there for a moment and listened to Maria as she continued to yell at him.

"Tell me Michael what happened to the pizza you were suppose to bring?”

“Well... we kind of ate it at the bar”

“Nice! I’m starving and everything’s closed and there is nothing at the apartment…

Liz stood as their voices disappeared down the hall.

She sat at the foot at the bed and watched him as he slept.

Sighing to herself she pulled off his boots and put a blanket over him before lying beside him. Liz turned away from him and faced the wall too upset to sleep.

Suddenly he started to stir and rolled over pulling her in close wrapping his arms around her tight.

She opened her mouth to protest thinking the last thing she needed was him all over her because he was drunk and horny.

Before she was able to speak he whispered to her slurring his words half asleep.

“Anngel ... I lovve you”
Last edited by jake17 on Thu May 01, 2008 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 23 5/7/08

Post by jake17 »

Kyliemou: So unfair you :shock: you write this mind blowing amazing chpt and Im supposed to now follow you? :roll: You're killing me! :wink: Anyway thank you for your wanting me to come back and your sweet words... I so appreciate them. I guess I have no choice since it is my turn so here it goes...hope you like it sweetie! :D
Kay_b: I know we are all the same, we analyze everything they say and do to death. :roll: Liz is no exception.. thanks so much for your fb I really appreciate it! :D
KiaraAlexisKlay: Hi Kristin! I'm so happy you found that chapter funny.. I seriously appreciate your fb and wanting me to come back and update...thank you so much! :D
roswell3053: Yes they do need a real talk, and it is coming ..thanks so much for coming back, so nice to see you here! :D
tinie38: Yes he needs to say it sober I agree Kris.. hope so much you like this update..thanks so much for being here! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: Thank you for so much for your very sweet fb. I was hoping everyone would see liz staying as her maturing and not a weakness. thank you for noticing that. I really appreciate your previous advice, I've been trying to fix my other stories. I'm so grateful that you pointed that out to me, you don't even know me and took the time to help me, You are a very sweet person! :wink: hope you like this update! :D
angelina: Hi sweetie! loved your fb. hopefully Zan will come around and show his feelings when he is sober.. thanks so much for being here! :D
roswellian love; I agree. It's not going to be easy but they will get there.. thanks for your great fb. hope you like the next update! :D
forever dreamer: OMG Rachael you are so funny! :lol:
forever dreamer wrote:I just wanna see em meake up if I'm honest!! How naughty!! LOL!
:lol: you always make me laugh. hope you get what you are looking for! :wink: thanks so much sweetie :D love that you are here! :D
paper: Yes Zan is in for some big changes. thanks so much for being here! loved your fb! :D
IzzyEvans2201_PuertoRico: My brain is often fried :lol: I completely understand :wink: ..love that you are here thank you!! :D hope you like my update! :D
sarammlover: Sara! :D So happy to see you here! Thank you for all of your sweet words! I so appreciate them! hope you like the next part! :D love having you here!

Hi Everyone...
I just want to say a few things..
Where my mind was during this update was thinking how each of them would react with their past history.
I felt like the more time Liz had to think about everything the more insecure and scared she became. I think she cannot help but worry that there is more to this than Zan being emotionally closed off. I don't think she can help but be afraid that he is going to abandon her the way that Max did. I think when you go though something that tramatic it becomes a part of you, something you will always fear. At least that has been my experience.
I feel that when she told him she loved him at that moment she was leaving herself wide open and was looking for that validation from Zan that he feels the same. At first it didn't hit her hard but after them not showing up that night and him only being able to say it drunk...then him needing to talk ..when that's not something he ever does. She jumps to conclusions and her past pain. I think people who have been hurt very badly sabatage relationships to avoid getting hurt. I hope this explains everything.
Zan is also fighting his own demons from his past. Mainly trust and showing his real self. Going against everything he has learned in order to survive in this world.
Now that I've bored everyone to tears.. :wink:
I hope this is making sense to everyone.
I felt like I had to walk a fine line of making Zan true to himself in this story, but feeling like he has no choice but to open himself up to her a little bit. Im not sure I was able to do that but i want you to know that was my intention. I don't think it would've make sense if he was all of a sudden gushing with emotion.
I've rewritten this a million times and I can't even look at it anymore. :roll:
I hope everyone likes it...
As always please let me know what you think...good or bad.
Thank you everyone for your always amazing fb! It means so much to me. I also really appreciate all the lurkers out there. Thanks for reading my little story..
Have a wonderful week everyone! :D
Carrie :)

Chapter 23.

Zan held his head and groaned as the steamy hot water glided down his hard body. He had his other hand braced against the tiled wall supporting him. He was hurting and felt horrible. With very little memory of the night before he was more than happy to wake to find Liz sleeping beside him. Not wanting to disturb her and feeling terrible he had decided to slip out of bed quietly and take a much needed shower.

With his head pounding he tried hard to recall last nights events. Guilt started to wash over him as flashes of the night came clear one by one. As one uncomfortable feeling after another assaulted his senses he rubbed his face roughly trying hard to get a hold on himself.

He remembered being at the bar with Michael when he should’ve been with her. He could see her face at the crashdown silently telling him that he needed to be with him.

He had spent a lifetime putting up walls to protect himself. To hide his true feelings. This was not a choice he had made but an act of survival. It had never been a problem until now…until he had something real to lose.

He pounded the titled wall in frustration. He knew it was him that came to Roswell to search her out. He felt her pain and loneliness calling out to him. He knew they were one in he same. Somehow instinctively he knew that she was the one.

He remembered how it was him that pursued her and now she had finally let her guard down. That through all the pain she went through with Max she let her heart fall again. He rubbed the top of his black hair knowing that he had let her down. She looked to him for that confirmation that he felt the same and found none.

She had a hold on him that terrified him. He knew he couldn’t just walk away from her. She was a part of him and he was a part of her. There was no way he could go back to living a life of isolation and loneliness.

Whether he liked it or not she was in his heart now. She had given him a life – a purpose for living. For the first time he cared whether he lived or died. He had friends and a real home and reason to get up in the morning. More importantly he had her and he wasn’t about to let her go.

He had hoped he hadn’t said something stupid. His memory of the past night was a blur. Mostly filled with throwing down drinks with Michael. He didn’t even remember how he got into bed.

As he turned off the shower a sudden vision popped into his mind. Liz sitting on the couch crying looking away trying to hide the fact that she was so hurt.

‘Liz’ He breathed out as he made his way out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. He stood there staring at the empty bed.

He quickly made his way through the apartment calling out her name but finding just the lonely sound of his own voice. He was shaken by these thoughts he was having. He trained himself not to feel… not to be controlled by how others treated him. He had to be this way to survive… cold …hard …distant.

She had broken these walls and part of him wanted to run from this vulnerable uncomfortable feeling. He cared, he couldn’t deny it. It had nothing to do with possession or having what he decided was his. It had to do with how she made him feel. Safe loved …needed. At that moment he realized for the first time that he needed her just as much as she needed him.

As he stared to get dressed one thing coursed through his mind. He desperately needed to find her and tell her how he felt. Somehow he had to take the risk. He just hoped that it was possible to put his past behind him. He hoped that the words would somehow come to him. He hoped that it wasn’t too late. He thought about the life he had led up till now. Never getting close to anyone, always depending on himself. Drifting from one meaningless fuck to the next. He couldn’t go back to that. He had to make things right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan stood outside the crashdown and lit his cigarette as he watched her. She looked sad – despondent. He spotted Kyle and Maria at the counter talking and knew the subject was about him. Every once in a while she would look over at them and shake her head and wipe a tear from her eye.

‘Fuck!’ Zan turned and leaned against the brick building and stared up at the sky, He didn’t want to hurt her. The last thing he wanted to do was make her cry. He ran his fingers through his spiked hair hesitant to go in not relishing an audience with kyle and Maria. As it was he had no clue what to say and he was pretty sure he wasn’t going to get away without smartass comment from his so called cousin.

“Hey Zan”

Just then a soft voice startled him out of his thoughts.

“Hey Mrs. P.”

“Everything ok honey”

“Yeah …well no”

He was shocked that he had let that spill out. He never trusted anyone with his personal business especially not any adult. For some reason Liz’s mom was different. He could feel that with her he wasn’t judged. That some reason he saw past his tattoos and tough exterior. The way she treated him made him feel like everyone else …normal.

“It’s none of my business but does this have something to do with you and Liz?”

He turned back around so he could see her once again and lowered his head divulging more of his feelings. Which she seemed to effortlessly pull from him.

“I’m not good at… talking. She’s upset. She wants something that I’m not sure I can give her. Forget it Mrs. P. I don’t know what I’m talking about.”

Nancy sighed and stood beside him as they both now watched the girl that they both loved go from customer to customer.

“Zan, when Max left we were so worried for her. She lost interest in everything. She was heartbroken truly devastated. It was as if a piece of her was gone and what was left was a sadder different version of herself. I thought she’d never be the same and you know in a way I was right.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well she is different… that is since she met you. If you ask me different for the better. She’s seems more sure of herself. More confident she has interest in life again. She’s happy …happier than I’ve ever seen her. Zan if you have feelings for her you need to trust her enough to tell her. I know my daughter. She loves you. I know it’s scary to open up to someone but love doesn’t come around every day. Don’t let it pass you by because of your past… she didn’t. She didn’t let what Max did to her close her off to love. That makes you very special if you ask me. Talk to her. If you’re honest with her you can’t say the wrong thing. Zan you have to start trusting people if you don’t you will end up alone in this world. It’s no way to go through life. Believe me Zan something’s are worth the risk.

With that she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and squeezed him tight. Zan tensed at her affection but deep inside a small part of him welcomed it.

She smiled and walked to her car.

“Wait Mrs P.”

“Yeah Zan”

“Thanks”

She just gave him a warm smile and drove away.

Zan took a deep breath as he threw his cigarette on the ground and walked inside the diner.

Suddenly it seemed all eyes were on him as he made his way over to her.

Maria opened her mouth and was quickly silenced by Kyle who had covered her with his hand.

Kyle whispered into her ear.

“Maria just wait…give him a chance”

Liz was busy wiping down a table and didn’t see him come in.

He awkwardly stood behind her waiting for her to turn around.

Finally she grabbed some plates and turned quickly almost running into him.

“Zan!”

Shocked to see him the dishes dropped from her hands and shattered on the ground.

“Shit! Angel I’m sorry. Let me get those”

“No… I can do it Zan. Look I’m really busy here what do you want?”

She was tired and confused and sick of playing games with him.

Zan lowered his voice as he searched for the right words.

“I need to talk to you.”

“Why? Are you regretting what you said last night? Came here to tell me you didn’t mean it… that you were just drunk? Save it Zan. I’ve been through this before I know how it goes “the talk” isn’t necessary.”

With that she pushed by him and ran through the back doors into the kitchen leaving the broken dishes and a stunned Zan behind.

Maria walked up behind him and put her hand on his shoulder.

“Go talk to her. I got this…she needs you Zan. She’s really hurting”

Zan nodded and pushed his way through the doors to look for her.

He called for her as he walked up the stairs and into the apartment.

No one seemed to be there as he walked towards her bedroom.

He stopped when he came to her door that was closed.

“Angel I need to talk to you”

“I know what you’re going to say Zan I’ve heard it all before please just go.”

Knowing he couldn’t turn back at this point he tried the door only to find it locked.

He sighed in frustration and waved his hand over the doorknob and slowly pushed it opened.

She was sitting with her back to him on the edge of her bed.

“I thought I locked that”

“Alien remember”

She put her head down and sighed.

He slowly moved over to the bed and sat down behind her.

“This isn’t easy for me Liz”

“Just say Zan. I know it’s hard for you and I know why but I can’t just sit here and wait for it. I know I asked too much of you. I know there is only so much you can give and I understand. I can’t hear it again if your going to leave just go …please just go”

Liz was opening crying at this point with her head in her hands. She was furious at herself for letting it all happen again.

“Liz what are you talking about go?”

“I’m not stupid Zan. First you take off with Michael then you tell me we need to ‘talk’. This is all happened after our night together when I told you…how I felt. I know you came to tell me that last night was a mistake that you didn’t meant it and you can’t handle –

“Wait what the hell are you talking about Liz?”

“Just go Zan”

“No… I’m not going to go. I don’t remember much about last night. What did I say to you Angel? Why do you think I want to leave you?”

She sarcastically laughed to herself as she turned to face him.

“You don’t remember”

“Angel what did I say”

Her voice whispered as she raised her teary eyes to him.

“You told me you loved me Zan. You were passed out drunk then all of all of sudden you pulled me close and …you told me you loved me.”

Zan immediately looked down away from her feeling very shocked and vulnerable.

“Don’t worry …people say things when there drunk all the time that they don’t mean.”

“Sorry”

“Sorry? That’s all you have to say? I should’ve known not to -

Zan grabbed her by the arms and forced her to look into his eyes. They were dark and full of an intensity that she had never seen from him before.

His voice was slow and deliberate. He struggled to fight against every instinct in his body.

“I wasn’t finished”

“Oh”

“What I mean was I’m ….sorry…that it happened that way”

“What?”

Suddenly his eyes softened and he loosened up his grip on her.

“Angel I went to the bar because I couldn’t face you.”

“What do you mean?’

“Shit!”

Zan stood up and started pacing the room. He barely understood what he was feeling how could he explain it to her. He stood facing the window looking out into the night.

“Liz I’ve lived my life alone. It’s all I can remember. I had to fight for everything I have. The worst thing you can do is show weakness. You have to be able to walk away from anything …anyone…before they leave you. Eventually they always do.”

Liz stood from the bed and made her way over to him.

“I know now that I don’t want to be without you. I ….can’t be without you.”

The words almost painfully came from him as he forced himself to be honest with himself …with her.

Liz stopped close behind him and gazed up at he stars.

“I thought it was happening again. I figured you would leave just like –

Zan turned with fire in his eyes as he raised his voice with anger.

“I am not Max! I am not Max Liz! I am not going anywhere. I will never let you go. Do you understand! I will never let you go!”

They were both breathless as they stood inches from each other.

“I came here for you Angel. From the beginning I felt you…felt your pain your loneliness. We are one in the same and I knew it from the start. We have to find a way …a way to let our past go. We have each other now”

He closed in on her as he backed her up to the bed. He kept brushing up against her lips as he whispered over and over again. “We have each other now”

Zan picked her up and laid her across the bed and hovered over her.

Gently moving her stray hair from her face he stared into her eyes. He could see the warmth and the love that he had searched his whole life for looking back at him.

He wanted so much to say and do the right things but this was all new to him. He could make a girl scream to the highest point of ecstasy but to show someone his heart was the hardest thing he ever had to do.

He closed his eyes feeling overwhelmed by her emotions and her expectations. He wanted to feel her lips. He wanted to get lost in her warm mouth.

Slowly he lowered his mouth to hers. Soft moans began to fill the air as she reached up underneath his shirt and gently ran her hands over his hard muscular chest. She could feel his rapid heartbeat as he lifted her hip and rocked his hard cock against her burning core.

He pulled away to taste her neck and saw tears flilling her eyes.

“What is it? What’s wrong angel”

“I thought you were going to leave …please Zan don’t leave me”

He pulled away thinking that maybe this wasn’t what she needed right now.

“No Please Zan….please touch me. I need to be in your arms. I want to feel you inside me.”

She looked so fragile so tiny under his strong body. This was different then all the other time they were together. This was deeper it meant more to her and he knew it.

Slowly he unsnapped her uniform this time with care touching every inch of skin that was revealed to his wanting eyes. When she was lying before him naked he stood over her and took off his clothes. Their eyes never left each other. The pain that they pushed deep down inside suddenly came flooding to the surface. It was more obvious than ever just how much they needed each other.

He needed to taste her – to possess every inch of her. He spread her shaky legs trying to be gentle. He tried to go slow but his need and desire for her took over his senses. He was like a starving man and she held his will to survive.

He sucked and licked her soft thighs while caressing her breasts making her quiver. He hungered for her as he brought his mouth down against her heat. Zan ravaged her dipping into her wet slit again and again only to stop to occasionally flick at her swollen clit.

Liz grabbed on the back of her headboard as she bit her lip and bucked her hips uncontrollably.

“Oh god ..please I need to feel you inside me now …please now Zan”

He slowed his strokes down. He kissed her lower lips and her clit gently letting his tongue glide over her prolonging her climax.

“Please!”

Liz was now begging desperate to feel him …to feel their connection…to feel part of him. A closeness she needed more than she cared to admit to.

Zan took his time as he moved up her body. His fingers replaced his tongue as he continued to stroke and tease her lips. Slowly pushing his fingers inside her to stoke her G – spot then quickly removing them trace her pussy.

He pulled her hard tips into his mouth pulling and licking them as she writhed and moaned beneath him.

“Zan!”

He moved up her body and stroked the tip of his hard cock up and down just inside her pussy. He wanted to please her to make her feel how much he wanted her.

Liz raised her hips up in an attempt to pull him inside. At that moment he looked into her eyes and drove into her hard and fast. Liz screamed as she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him even further inside.

Zan pulled back lifting her hip as he pounded into her. He growled as he watched her breasts bounce as she panted helplessly. He moved down and licked her hard nubs again and again. He could feel her soaked walls contracting around him and knew she was close.

With a commanding low raspy voice he spoke to her.

“Angel open your eyes”

He lowered his body so he was flush up against her. Her skin was warm and soft. He could feel her heart racing against his chest.

They were both breathless and shaking when she slowly opened her eyes.

He was quickly loosing control. He slowed his thrusts feeling her slick walls slide against him… it was all too much.

For that moment his guard was down - his heart open for her to see. For the first time in his life he trusted someone.

He let someone see him…really see him.

They both started to shiver as they felt the earth start to spin around them.

Her eyes widened as he opened his mouth to speak. His lips trembled as he whispered softly to her.

“I love you”
Last edited by jake17 on Thu May 08, 2008 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 24 6/7/08

Post by jake17 »

Kyliemou: Hey you!! how did your finals go?! You're brilliant so I'm sure you did great! :wink: I can't believe you copied my story into your blackberry..you are just too sweet to me...ok tag your it :wink: thanks so much for all the bumps .. I really appreciate it sweetie..sequel to stranded is in the works :D
angelina: hi sweetie..so happy you liked that chpt and Zan opening up to Liz ..love you here! thank you! :D
lilah: omg me too! thanks so much for your very sweet words! :D
sarammlover: Wow what a reply :oops: you are just too nice!! thank you so much sara! Im so happy you like it so much! :D
Kay_b: Im so happy you were able to see Zan's turmoil in opening up and his past. Thank you so much for thinking that was good writing..that means a lot coming from you! :D
roswellian love; wow I blew you away?! I love that! thanks so much for letting me know! :D
forever dreamer: I love it when I make you swoon Rachael :wink: thanks so much for always being here! :D
roswell3053:thanks so much for you awesome fb..so happy you were able to feel his pain.. :D
IzzyEvans2201_PuertoRico: So happy you liked that chpt so much!! You are so sweet! thank you! :D
tine38: loved that you thought that was perfect. :oops: thank you kris!! :D
Natalie36: the bomb!! :D thanks Natalie ..your awesome!! I appreciate you being here!! :D
KiaraAlexisKlay: Wow I am speechless with the reply you left me..I really love that you take the time to leave such thoughful replies.. thank you so much for all the wonderful things you said please know it means so much to me!! oh and I loved that you called me grasshopper :wink: thanks again!! :D
believer_Evans: "sigh" :lol: thank you!! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: IM just blow away by your incredible words!! I so appreciate you taking the time to leave me such detailed fb! It's great to know that you are there if i need your opinion or support! thank you so much.. seriously .. I wrote the light chpt.. you suggested ..hope you like it! thanks again sweetie :D
paper; Im so happy you like Nancy here.. I wanted someone on his side ..to help open him up a bit..thanks so much! :D
dreamerfiend: loved your fb! happy you enjoyed the shower scene :wink: thanks so much for your sweet fb!! :D
Ms_BuffyAnneSummers: thank you for thinking that was beautiful! thanks for the bumps sweetie :D
vampyrolover86: sorry to keep you waiting so long :oops: hope you like the update! :D

Hello!!
I took someone's advice :wink: and decided after that big emotional chpt I would write a light fun happy one.. they deserve a break from all the drama .. :wink: :lol:
Hope everyone's likes this..
love,
Carrie

Chapter 24.

Zan was shaking letting out a strangled groan as he came hard. Their eyes never left each other as they shuddered from the waves of their powerful orgasm.

The look in his eyes was full of vulnerability and wonder. Liz was so overwhelmed by the intensity of the moment and his shocking words.

Never did she feel closer to another person. She knew how difficult it was for him to show his feelings …to open himself up to her. Liz knew that his emotions were very real. Tears formed in her eyes as he continued to stare at her. His eyes wandering from her soft trembling lips to her flushed cheeks straight to her wide watery eyes.

He whispered to her as he brushed up against her lips with every word he spoke.

“Angel why are you crying?”

“I-I’m just happy”

Zan looked away suddenly feeling the intimacy of the moment. She had invaded every part of him from his heart to his soul. It was all consuming and to Zan felt very uncomfortable but seemed to fill an emptyness deep inside him.

Slowly he went to pull out of her when he felt her hands on his back.

“No…wait just stay…just a little longer. I need to feel you inside me.”

He didn’t move except to places soft kisses on her neck

She brought her arms around his neck and laced her fingers through his hair.

Moving close to his ear she quietly whispered.

“Zan …I love you too”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“You seem different today…not as hostel”

Kyle smirked over at Zan while he finished checking the oil in one of the car's in the garage.

“Please no Buddha remarks about my aura Kyle”

“Now that you mention it …

“Kyle!”

“Are you terrorizing poor Kyle again Zan”

Just then Liz came bouncing in the garage with a surprise lunch for them both.

As soon as he saw her his face soften from his usual tough exterior to a look of actual happiness.

This did not go unnoticed by Kyle.

The side of his mouth curved up in a wicked smile as she made her way over to him.

Her eyes never left his as she spoke to Kyle wondering if they could have a minute alone.

Kyle sighed as he threw his oily rag onto the hood of the car. As he walked by Zan he whispered and gave him a knowing wink.

“Soft yellows with a hint of blue and green. Colors of harmony and balance.”

Zan punched him in the arm as he pulled Liz in close to him with his other hand.

“Fuck you Kyle!”

Kyle laughed as he turned the corner into the street.

Liz looked up at Zan with her bright shiny eyes and smiled.

“What was that all about?”

“Nothing Angel” He breathed out before seizing her lips for a long passionate deep kiss.

He nipped at her bottom lip as he took the bag from her hand and peeked inside.

“So what did you bring me?”

“Your favorite”

Zan lowered his hand to cup her ass and pushed her against him.

“Hmm yes you did”

Liz giggled as reached up and licked the sensitive spot on his neck right behind his ear.

Zan hissed in response.

“You keep that up and I’m going to have to fuck you right here beautiful”

“Promises… promises”

Zan’s eyes darkened with determination and need as he scanned the garage.

“Jo’s out for the day…come on”

He pulled her into his boss’ office and locked the door behind him.

“Zan what about Kyle?”

“Believe me this won’t take long”

Zan backed her up against the desk and swiftly turned her around bending her over.

He quickly released the buckle to his belt letting his jeans tumbled to the ground.

Liz gasped as she heard the metal hit the floor knowing full well what was going to come next.

Zan raised her uniform over her thighs and exposed her ass and the white cotton thong that was revealed.

“Holy shit”

He immediately pulled them to the side and slid his fingers slowly up and down her wet lips.

“Oh god”

“You don’t want foreplay today do you baby… you just need to be fucked don’t you”

“Yes! Fuck me now Zan”

Zan leaned her over putting his hands flat on the desk on either side of her effectively caging her in.

He lowered his lips to her ear and whispered as he slammed into her.

“You’re fucking beautiful”

Liz cried out as she hung her head down towards the desk. She could already feel herself approaching the edge with every thrust he made.

Zan angled his hips to hit her sweet spot over and over. He brought his hand down to her clit and began to flick it gently.

Liz started to whimper and shake as he hammered her harder and faster each time.

Within seconds they were both groaning out their completion sweaty and breathless. He was virtually lying on top of her on the desk barely able to move.

“You’re fucking amazing.”

“You’re mine”

Zan smiled as he put his clothes back on. Exhausted he plopped down in Jo’s chair and pulled her down onto his lap.

“So what are we doing tonight?”

“Oh didn’t I tell you? We’re going out with Michael and Maria… if that’s sounds good to you”

“Yeah sure that’s cool.”

She leaned down and kissed his lips.

“Good they are picking us up at your place at eight for dinner and a movie”

“Ok”

Liz jumped out his lap pulling him up with her.

“Great now…I have to go back to work and so do you. So I’ll see you later on tonight.”

“Cool”

As Liz opened the office door they spotted Kyle bitterly eating the sandwich Liz had brought for him. It has been longer than he'd like to remember that he had actually had sex and hearing it coming from the next room didn’t actually leave him with a sense of peace and harmony.

Liz blushed as he walked by Kyle trying to smooth out her messy hair.

“Bye Kyle”

“Bye Liz”

Before leaving Liz reached in for one more short but fiery kiss.

Her body was humming as she slowly looked into his eyes and breathed out.

“Bye Zan”

Zan did the same as he finally let her hand go and watched her turn away.

“Bye Angel”

Zan walked back to his work picking up the food along the way.

As he passed by Kyle he casually looked over at him and smiled.

“So what’s my aura look like now Buddha boy?”

“Shut up!”

Zan laughed as he pulled his double cheeseburger from the bag. He smiled when he noticed the heart Liz drew on the napkin for him.

He was happy ...really happy for the first time in years and it felt good.
Last edited by jake17 on Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

Hamlet, by William Shakespeare
jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 25 6/24/08

Post by jake17 »

Kyliemou: Hey kylie :D ! Thank you so much for being so sweet but you've killing me with your awesome work.. You have no idea what it's like to follow such a smart intricate story like your's! So intimitating! :shock: But I decided to give a try.. thanks for the bumps and the incouragment! good luck with school sweetie! and guess what your it again! :D
lilah: ok lilah, Im dying to know if you ended up surprising your husband at work! :wink: thanks for the sweet fb! :D
forever dreamer: I'm not sure how long our aliens are going to be happy but Kyle will definitely be feeling love soon! thanks so much Rachael love that your here! :D
angelina: Im so happy you are liking this sweetie! thanks so much for all your support! and yes kyle will soon be happy! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: ok I took the leap :shock: So I'll be needing your expert advice for the next chptr :wink: thanks so much for being so incredibly helpful and sweet! I really appreciate it! :D
Natalie36: So happy you like that! love you here sweetie! :D
Kay_b: thank you for you sweet fb! I love that he is happy too.. just not sure how long that will last.. :wink:
KiaraAlexiaKlay: K I'm so upset you couldn't get on the chat sat. night I so wanted to thank you for all your support and amazing fb! I always look forward to reading what you have to say! so happy your here! :D
Paper: Hey I love your idea for Kyle .. Im thinking about it definitely! thanks so much for your sweet fb! :D
roswellian love: thank you sweetie! so happy you like this! :D
IzzyEvan2201_PuertoRico: Thank you! So happy you liked that part! so happy your here! :D
Addicted2AmberEyes: wow so happy to see you here!! never expected that! thank you so much!! :D
roswell3053: hey you! thank you so much for always being here! So happy to see your fb! :D
vampyrolover86: Thank you!! so happy your here! hope you like the next part! :D
tinie38: thank you Kris! love that your here!! :D
sarammlover: Hi Sara!! So happy you like this! Yes Kyle will be getting someone for himself! thank you so much sweetie :D
Ythaler: Hi Yatie! Sorry this took so long! :oops: so happy your here! thank you so much! :D
totallizfan: ok ok I'm back :wink: It's just seriously intimidating when Kyliemou is being her brilliant self! :wink: But I saw your reply and I knew I had to try again.. hope you enjoy this .. because you know It's here because of you.. :wink: thanks for coming back! :D

Chapter 25.

“So angel are you ready for tonight?”

Zan stood with his arms over his head holding on to the molding on the hallway. He was still wet from his shower and dressed in only a towel that hung low on his hips.

He watched her as she applied her glossy pink lipstick. She had put more than her usual dark eye liner on and he couldn’t help growing hard from her smoky sexy new look.

Liz looked at him through the mirror and smiled.

“I suggest you put some clothes on they’ll be here any minute.”

Suddenly Liz became mesmerized him. She watched with heated eyes as tiny droplets of water made their way down his sculptured hard chest and rippled abs. Her eyes fell to the place where they disappeared under the towel.

“Doesn’t seem like you’re in a rush for me to get dressed baby.”

“Really?”

Liz fluffed out her hair and bit her bottom lip as she slowly made her way over to him.

She ran her hand down the center of his chest down past his tight stomach to hook the offending material in her fingers.

“And what makes you think that Zan”

He opened his mouth to answer her but was quickly silenced as she dropped to her knees and pulled the towel from his body.

“Angel” he growled

She licked the head of his hard cock just barely grazing it and innocently looked up at him.

“Yes Zan?’

“Fuck baby… don’t tease”

She raised her lips to a devilish smile and took him down as deep as she could. With intense pressure she swirled her tongue around him paying special attention to the places that drive him wild.

His head fell back and his hand came down and laced into her hair. His other hand fell to the side of the doorway to brace himself.

“Fuck Angel …don’t stop”

Liz moaned feeling him pulsate in her mouth. She loved knowing that she could make him so crazy.

She reached around and grabbed his ass pushing him further down. The vibrations of her moans were quickly diving him to the edge.

Just then they heard pounding on their door.

“Hey let’s us in guys the movie going to start soon and I hate missing the trailers.”

Liz’s eyes flew up at Zan as she sucked harder and faster refusing to disappoint him.

Zan punched the wall as he came hard into her mouth.

Liz sat back on her heels and yelled to the door.

“Be right there Maria”

Zan leaned up against the wall trying hard to catch his breath.

“You better get in that bathroom and get dressed”

He leaned down and pulled her up so she was flushed against him.

“I have a better idea. You tell Maria you’re sick and we’ll spend the night here while I fuck your brains out.”

Liz grew wet as he gazed down at her with his darkened amber eyes.

“Mmm as tempting as that sounds I can’t do that to Maria and Michael. Go get dressed!”

Zan smiled as he turned and made his way back into the bathroom.

“Tonight than”

“Tonight”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they sat in the movie Maria and Liz whispered to each other as the romantic comedy played across the screen.

“Dude how did you get talked into this shit.”

“Let’s just say she gave me an incentive to be flexible”

“Nice! I’m still paying for not getting you home from the bar the other night”

Zan looked over at Liz loving how happy she looked. They had finally gotten to that point where there were no more doubts. They trusted each other and at that point he would’ve done anything to make her happy.

After the movie the four of them made their way into Angelo’s pizza laughing as they continued to bust on Michael.

“Maria I specifically told you no chick flicks.”

“I guess that’s the problem … you thinking you can tell me anything”

Maria teased as she playfully messed with his hair.

“Oh no Maria not the hair!”

Liz giggled as she filled Zan in on how sensitive Michael was about his perfect hair.

Zan laughed and looked over at Kyle who was sitting on a stool at the counter by himself.

“Hey Buddha boy what’s up? You too good to sit with us”

“No just not feeling like being a fifth wheel “

“Let me guess not good for the soul?”

Liz got up and forced Kyle to join them … which is what he was waiting for from the start.

Maria put her arm around him and pinched his cheek.

“Kyle we need to find you a woman!”

“Easier said then done I’m afraid. I think I’m doomed to walk this earth in solitude contemplating my existence in this vast universe.”

“I think you need to contemplate on getting laid Kyle”

“Nice Zan … but some of us are above the shallow pleasure of the flesh”

“Yeah too bad that will never be you Buddha boy … you can’t fool me. You’ve been staring at that blonde waitress for twenty minutes”

The all continued to laugh and joke as beers were passed around the table.

Zan sat back and smiled as he took this all in.

For once in his life he felt safe. He had friends that excepted him for exactly who he was and he had her… his angel. A strange unfamiliar sensation took over as he started to feel his walls start to come down. He quietly thought to himself that maybe he had been wrong maybe he could have a normal life…a happy life after all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She stretched as she jumped from the tracker trailer and ran her hands through her purple streaked hair. Sure hitching was dangerous but as long as she stayed awake she knew she’d be fine.

“Finally, thought I’d never get here”

She breathed a sigh of relief as she made her way to the diner. Looking up at the light from the spacecraft that was half sticking out of the building she shook her head.

“It’s better than the city. Better than not having to worry that I’ll be the next to mysteriously be pushed in front of a freaking truck.”

She hung her head for a moment still feeling the loss of him. Still feeling as if there could’ve been something that she could’ve done. Fatigue took over her emotions and she decided to find Liz. She needed a place to crash.

She slowly climbed the stairs to Liz’s balcony. As she jumped over the side she called out her name. Peering in her window she realized she was on her own for tonight.

Looking over at the law chair she decided that would work. It was a nice change from sleeping with one eye open like she had been doing since Zan was killed. As she drifted off to sleep she wondered if they would even care that she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yeah I’m here.”

“Your sure she’s in Roswell?”

“I told you she don’t know anyone else. Where else she is going to go. Don’t worry I know exactly where to find her. Let’s just hope she kept her mouth shut”

“So what you going to find her now.”

“No rush she ain’t going no where. Besides I just got here I need a drink. I’ll call you when I find her.”

“Fine just don’t let any of the dupes see you. Just bring her back”

“How bout you don’t tell me what the fuck to do and we’ll get along just fine.”

Rath smiled when he heard the dial tone.

“Yeah that’s what I thought. Now where can I get a drink around here”

Rath looked at the row of signs in the small plaza.

"I hate this fucking hick town. Well at least I can get a beer"

As he approached the glass front of the resturant he stared into crowd.

Slowly his eyes came into focus on a ghost.

But this was no ghost. He was alive and well. Laughing with the dupes girl. Making a fool out him ... again.

"This isn't possible... it's the dupe."

But deep inside he knew it wasn't ... he felt it.

Now he wondered why Ava had really come to Roswell.

"That bitch knew! She's been playing me this whole time! Fuck!"

Rath took off running down the alley in a blind rage blasting anything in his wake.

Exhausted he leaned up against the cold brick of the building.

Trying to catch his breath he repeated over and over.

"No... this ain't real. He's dead"

"Zan is dead!"
Last edited by jake17 on Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

"Doubt thou the stars are fire; Doubt that the sun doth move; Doubt truth to be a liar; But never doubt I love."

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 26 7/20/08

Post by jake17 »

Kyliemou: Hey you! thanks for the messages and the bumps sweetie.. I really appreciate it! :wink: Love reading your fb! :D
roswell 3053: Yes this will definitely test them. thanks so much for your fb! :D
forever dreamer: Hi Rachael! Im happy you like my curveball :wink: I hope you like the next part ... love seeing you here! :D
tinie38: Yes trouble is here. :roll: thanks so much Kris! :D
vampyrolover86: I agree smut is goood! :twisted: thanks so much for your fb! I really appreciate it! :D
orphyfets: Hey! Im so happy to see you back! thank you so much for the great fb! :D
angelina: hey you! thanks for the bumps and all your support! but serously you have to stop reading my mind! :wink: how do you know! I don't understand ang. how! It doesn't even matter what story it is ..you always know what Im thinking! I hope your doing ok... thanks again for everything. :D
Dziumka: happy I was able to shock you! thanks so much for being here! :D
Temptation_K: Hi Kayla! Love hearing from you again! I missed you! you came back just in time! :wink: thanks so much for all your support and sweet words! Im so happy to see you here! :D
Egyptian_K: Wow thank you for the great fb! I will be needing you! :wink: I really appreciate everything you said! means so much to me! thank you! :D
darkmoon: HI D! OMg I was so happy to see you here! :D thank you for your very sweet fb! means so much to me! esp. coming from you! I know what your looking for :wink: Kyle will be very happy don't worry! :wink:love that your here!! :D
ythaler: Hi Yatie! thanks so much for the great fb! hope you like the next part! :D
lilah: HI! you won't have to feel bad for Kyle for too long! :wink: thanks so much for being here! :D
paper: thanks for the great fb! I hope you like the next part! :D
totallizfan: hey you! I did my best... here because of you once again :wink: been going through a rough time. Hope you enjoy this.. Please tell me you didn't leave for vacation yet! :wink: thanks so much for always wanting me to come back.. :D

Chapter 26.

“So did you have a good time?”

Zan slipped the key into his lock and glanced back at her over his shoulder.

“Don’t look at me like that. I know you did… you can’t fool me.”

Zan smirked at her and wrapped his strong arm around her waist pulling her inside.

“And just what do you think you know?”

His voice was reduced to a sexy whisper as he pushed her against the wall and brought his hot mouth to her neck.

Immediately she grabbed his strong forearms as his hands moved around her waist.

“Zan…wait. I think we should talk”

He ignored her soft plea and continued to move his tongue against her skin and his hand between her legs.

“Oh god… don’t do that. I can’t talk to you when you-

Zan silenced her moving his hand under her skirt. With a heated groan he slid her panties aside and began to stroke her.

Her head fell against the wall as he slid his fingers up and down her while flicking her clit with his thumb.

He watched closely as her eyes closed and her lips parted.

“I’ve talked enough for tonight angel…now I need to hear you scream”

“Zan!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“It’s your turn to take out the garbage!”

“adam that is a man’s job.”

“Ok so what do I get if I do this manly job?”

adam moved closer to her long tan legs and danced his fingers across her knee.

Heather put her lips to his ear and whispered seductively.

“Well for one thing you don’t get to feel my foot up your ass”

Immediately he felt a strong hand slap him upside his head.

“Hey! What the fuck!”

“What?”

adam sneered at her while he picked up the trash and pulled the door open.

“Bitch!”

“I heard that!”

“That’s because I wanted you to-

Just then adam found himself looking up in the darkened angry eyes of a tall stranger.

“Whoa sorry dude. Didn’t see ya there… you looking for someone?”

Rath stared at adam for several seconds sizing him up.

“No … no one”

adam felt a familiar sensation of fear run up his spine. He held his nose remember the pain of Zan’s punch and chuckled.

“Hey you wouldn’t be looking for someone named Zan would you…

Rath who was already half way down the hall froze hearing the name of a dead man.

“If you are…you found him… he’s right across the hall”

Rath didn’t bother to look back. Curling his fists into a ball he continued walking.

“What the –

adam ducked as the light bulb above his head shattered down all over him.

Pulling a piece of glass from his neck adam shrieked and ran back into the apartment.

“Heather! I’m bleeding!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The light flickered on and off in the phone booth across the street from Zan’s apartment building.

“You heard me…he’s alive”

“That’s impossible…it has to be the dupe”

“I seen him. I’m standing outside his apartment. He with the dupes girl”

“What?”

“I’m not fucking around. I seen him with the dupes friends and he’s with his girl right now”

“How…we saw it happen...there's no way-

“Ava. She must’ve helped him. That’s why she’s here”

“If she helped him then why is he with the dupes girl?”

Rath stared up his window watching the shadows moves across the blinds.

“I don’t know”

“You know what you have to do”

Rath knew what Lonnie meant but he wanted more. He wanted Zan to suffer.

“Rath!”

“I got it”

“Don’t make me come down there… no dramatics Rath. Do it and bring Ava back...and Rath don’t fuck it up this time”

Rath slammed the phone down and took off down the road. He was tired of taking orders. This time he was going to do things his way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Zan oh my god!”

He held her leg over his shoulder as he slipped his tongue inside.

Her hands clung to the molding on the wall for support. With each thrust of his tongue she shook a little harder… screamed a little louder.

“Mmm let the everyone hear you cum baby.”

Reaching down she pulled her shirt over her head along with her bra.

Her hand cupped her breast making him almost lose it right there.

“Fuck angel!”

He took her clit in his mouth and hummed his approval.

Liz trembled against him pulling him closer making them almost fall to the ground.

Still shivering she grabbed him by the shirt tugging him so he was standing in front of her.

Breathlessly she lifted his shirt from his body and released his top button from his jeans.

Taking a step back she stared him down as she removed the rest of her clothes.

When he was finished doing the same she walked over to the kitchen table and turned around.

Looking over her shoulder she put her hands down flat on the table and smiled.

“Zan …please”

Before she knew it she was looking down onto the table while his hand rested across her back.

She moaned deeply as he moved his hard cock against her.

“Is this what you want angel”

“Yes… please Zan now!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Kyle we’re closed”

“I know Mr. P but I need to ask a favor.”

“Again Kyle?”

“Would you want to hear my father and his girlfriend umm …enjoying themselves?”

“No definitely not…come on in Kyle”

“Thanks Mr. P.”

“Just take some blankets from Lizzy’s room it might get cold on the couch tonight.”

“Ok …I appreciate this”

“I know you do son. Hey have you thought of maybe getting a girl of your own Kyle? It’s been a while now hasn’t it?”

“Longer than you can imagine”

Mr. P. could see this was something that Kyle did not want to discuss. He nodded and disappeared into his bedroom as Kyle muttered to himself in Liz’s room.

‘Have I thought about it? Noooo not all? Why would I? It’s not like everyone else is –

“What the hell?”

Staring at the petite blonde girl in Liz’s bedroom Kyle had assumed he was hallucinating.

“Wait a second I know you”

Ava sighed and leaned up against the wall excepting that she had been caught.

“Yeah you know me”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 26 7/20/08

Post by jake17 »

Kyliemou: Kylie I am honored that you like my fic as much as you do! thanks for being so sweet and all your bumps! they really mean a lot to me. :D
darkmoon:D! what can I say...I'm just so happy we've become friends. The fact that you even read Reckless just blows me away. I'm shocked that your brilliant mind finds this entertaining. I just live for Death in a Playground! For me there is nothing better! So thank you a million times for all your support and sweet words. :D
vampyrolover86:Vampy I just love your fb! I hope you like this part. Since we seem to agree on the smut being a good thing I stuck some in there just for you! :wink: thanks so much! :D
Kay_b: Hi Kay! I the action is slowly getting under way. I promise! I just love your story by the way. I'm pretty honored that you are reading mine..thank you sweetie! :D
angelina: thank you as always my sweet angelina! I alway breath a sigh of relief seeing your fb! :D
forever dreamer: Rachael! I feel like we haven't talked in months! I miss you! thanks so much for being here!! :D
Natalie36:thank you as always Natalie ..it wouldn't feel right if I didn't see you here! :wink: :D
Egyptian_Kiss: I hope you like this!! You are the one who gave me the courage to go in this direction and I sincerely thank you for that!! :D
tinie38: Hi Kris.. love you here.. but you already know that don't you! :wink:
totallizfan: thank you for your good wishes hopefully soon everything will be calmer.. more importantly how was your vacation!! I hope you had a great time!! :D
orphyfets: thanks so much for you fb! I hope you like this part!! :D
Temptation_K: Kayla! Wow did I need your amazing sweet compements! They mean so much coming from you! Thank you so much!! :D
roswell3053: Hi! thanks so much for basically following my stories sweetie! I love seeing you everywhere! :D
KiaraAlexisKlay: K! Honestly I don't feel like I've done a good job until I get one of your amazing fb's! No one is better at it then you! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave them. you have no idea how much they are appreciated! :D
panda2001: So happy you are here! thanks for your fb!! :D
sarammlover: Sara..my Sara! I love love how sweet you always are.. you always make me feel better no matter how insecure I am about my writing! thank you so much!! :D
Ms_BuffyAnneSummers:As always thank you for bumping my stories all over the board.. it always means so much that people want you to come back! :D

Authors Note: all of the Buddha quotes were taken from this amazing site I found: hhp://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/b/buddha.html

Hi everyone! It's three in the morning so bare with me. I wasn't going to update because my RL has been pretty nasty. To my surprise my sweet darkmoon sent me some ...well you could say inspiration! :wink: It was exactly what I needed to get my mind onto better things and post. So thank you D.! You really helped.. :wink: :)

Oh and I owe a special thanks to Temptation_K, Egyptian_Kiss totallizfan and darkmoon for their help and constant support with this fic. I am so grateful for your kindness!

darkmoon this update is for you! :wink: I really hope you like it! :)

Chapter 27

Kyle’s eyes fell to her scantily clad petite frame as he leaned up against the door needed some strong support from his shaky knees.

Figuring it was so late Liz was not coming home that night Ava decided to take the chance and sleep in an actual bed. Since she had been sleeping on a stinky uncomfortable bus for days she felt it was worth the risk.

Kyle secretly thanked Buddha as his eyes drifted from her still damp blond purple streaked hair that stuck to skin over her the pulse on her neck.

Not caring much for modesty at this point in time she didn’t attempt to hide the fact that she was in Liz’s white tank top and tiny cotton panties.

Her hands were firmly attached to her hips which were cocked to the side as she watched him gaze at her stomach which showed her sliver looped belly button ring.

“You still with me umm …

Ava snapped her fingers and scrunched her eyes trying to remember Kyle’s name.

He closed his eyes and sighed.

“Kyle…my name’s Kyle”

Ava climbed back into bed and rolled to her side propping herself up on her elbow. Yawning she looked him up and down curiously and laid her head down on the pillow.

“Yeah I remember now. You’re the one that’s spouts all the corny ass bible verses”

Kyle started pacing the room throwing his hands up in the air in frustration.

“It’s Buddha …not the bible.”

Kyle was used to the abuse he endure with his new faith and usually just smiled and ignored the sarcastic comments.

He felt something strange come over him as he looked over the girl that looked like she had been through many hellish lifetimes. For some reason he needed her to understand.

“Ava… just as a candle cannot burn without fire, men cannot live without a spiritual life.”

She yawned again and slowly nodded her head as she closed her sky blue eyes.

“If you say so”

“These quotes are not corny they have real meaning. I don’t know how I would’ve survived without my spirituality through all this other worldly chaos… and by the way what are you doing here anyway-

Kyle turned around to see Ava silently sleeping.

“Hmm I guess he who finds a beautiful half dressed woman in a bed should not be asking why but instead be thanking the heavens above.”

Kyle took Liz’s comforter off the bottom of her bed and pulled it carefully over Ava.

A slight smile took over his face realizing just how sweet and vulnerable she looked lying all curled up. The tough exterior that she tried to show the world disappeared as she snuggled under the blankets.

With her face clean of the dark makeup and her hair lying wet and flat across her baby face she looked like any other eighteen year old that grew up in Roswell. That’s when it occurred to Kyle that maybe this was the reason she was here. For the same reason Zan came here… to start over.

At that moment Kyle was determined to be the one to guide her into the light. Walking up to her he brushed her blond hair away from her eyes and smiled as he whispered softly.

“The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, nor to worry about the future, but to live the present moment wisely and earnestly”

He wanted to believe that his feelings were pure of heart. That he would help anyone in this situation. He kept repeating this to himself as he pictured himself sucking on the porcelain tender skin of her neck and stoking the hard tip of her breast with his gentle fingers.

A loud crash outside Liz’s balcony shocked Kyle out of his pure/lusty confusing thoughts of the pretty dupe.

He went to the window to investigate. Seeing the broken pottery he assumed it was fred the neighbors cat.

Rath stood up against the bricks staring at the broken flowerpot ready to strike Kyle down.

Just then Kyle opened his cell and dialed.

“Liz? Hey listen! Yeah I know it’s late. Yes I do know what time it is! No I’m fine! Listen for just a second! I’m at your house and …

“Well my dad has Carla over and ….look it really doesn’t matter I need you and Zan to get over here right now!”

“Nothing’s wrong ….it’s just …look I can’t explain this over the phone. Believe me it will be worth the trip. Just get here. Ok I’ll see you soon.”

Rath lowered his hand and leaned back against Liz’s balcony. Thoughts were spinning out of control in his head. He wanted nothing more than to burst through the window and pull Ava out by her hair leaving their dead human friend as a clue to who was behind it all, but curiosity took over.

This was the first he would be hearing from the ghost that now haunted his reality. Plus killing Ava would bring Zan pain but not as much pain as taking his big doe eyed girl.

The sides of Rath’s mouth curled up in an evil smile as he ran his thumb over his bottom lip. He remembered getting a taste of the little bitch when she thought he was the dupe back at their school. He chuckled thinking of how Zan da man would feel if he had more than just a taste this time.

He slid down the side of the building and punched his fist into his hand as he waited for Zan to arrive. Lonnie’s voice kept echoing in his mind..

Don’t fuck up this time

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liz rubbed her eyes as and tried to shake Zan awake.

“Mmm so soon again baby”

Zan flipped himself so he was lying over her body. He reached down and grabbed her thigh pulling it high over his hip.

Liz breathed out as his hard cock came into contact with her clit.

“Wait! Oh god is there ever a time when you aren’t ready to …to…

Zan growled as he teased her lower lips open. His voice was like fire against her neck. His lips curved in a smile hearing her whimpered moans.

“Fuck you?” With one powerful thrust he was inside. “Never!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zan grabbed at her swaying hips as Liz tip toed quietly up the stairs to her room.

She was still flushed and giddy from her earth shattering orgasm as she giggled and tried to pull his hands away from her.

“Stop it! You’ll wake up my parents!”

As Liz opened the door Kyle quickly stood from her desk chair and nervously smiled not really knowing what Zan’s reaction was going to be.

They both stared at Kyle searching his eyes for an explanation.

“This better be good or you’re covering for me tomorrow Buddha boy”

Suddenly Zan felt Liz’s soft hand gently grasp his interlocking their fingers as she whispered in disbelief.

“Shh …Zan look”

The dark enraged eyes that peered through the window went unnoticed as everyone waited for Zan’s reaction.

“Ava?”

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 27 8/5/08

Post by jake17 »

All my responses for the fb for chpt 27 are lost.. I will come back and do them again.. please everyone know how incredibly grateful for the amazing fb you leave me.. It means more to me then you know.
Carrie :D

Chapter 28.

Zan's eyes widened as he took a step back against the wall in shock.

Ava shook her head back and forth and rose from the bed.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" her blue eyes showed many emotions at once…anger.. confusion…fear…then pure joy.

Immediately her eyes fell to Liz and Zan's joined hands.

Liz being very aware of this began to release her fingers from his but was kept there by his tight grip.

"What …how did you know I was here"

"Is it really you?" her voice was but a whisper as she rose from the bed carefully and approached him.

"Surprised? You should know Ava. I'm not that easy to kill"

Rath stepped closer to the window shocked at Ava's reaction. He was sure she had helped him. Sure she had a part in this but realized now that he was wrong. This didn't change anything. Knowing he was so close made it near impossible not to launch himself through the window and blast Zan threw the wall. He was very aware of the strength that Zan posessed he still thought he might have a chance if he was taken off guard.

Shaking his head slowing he realized he wanted more. He needed to see him suffer. Liz was clearly his weakness. The sides of his mouth curled up in a wicked smile. This didn't have to be all work …surely he could have fun with his little bitch first.

He laughed quietly as he scaled back down her balcony and onto the street to hatch his plan.

Tears formed in Ava's eyes as she touched his face as if to test him making sure he was real.

"You're alive! But how I don't understand"

Zan looked over at Liz while Ava stood with her arms lightly clasped around his neck.

"Oh my god you're alive …you're really alive!"

Tears streamed down her face and at that moment Zan knew … no he felt it. She had nothing to do with the plan of his demise. It was what always hurt him the most. Ever since they were young they had a special connection. Even though they had a past of being intimate it was usually born out of loneliness or need. He always felt protective over her as a brother would be to a sister.

Ava's feelings ran deeper and he knew it.

He let go of Liz's hand with just a look of understanding that passed through them and held her close. Stroking her blonde hair everything came flooding back to him. The life he once knew and the devastating night that changed his world forever.

Rage took over his painful memories as he suddenly wondered why she was in Roswell.

"Did they try to hurt you? Is that why you're here?"

Ava sat back on the bed still staring at him as if she had seen a ghost.

Quietly she glanced over at Kyle and then up at Liz as if she didn't want to disclose her personal life in front of people she barely knew.

Liz was careful with her words as she sat close to her on the bed.

"You came here Ava. You knew that I would help you. Please trust me we are your friends."

"Yes! Definitely! We are at your service anything you need! In fact my room is always available I could sleep on the couch it's not like I haven't done it before and my dad would be fine with it in fact I could call him now and set up the whole thing …

Liz saw how overwhelmed Ava was and rolled her eyes at Kyle's infatuating ramblings.

"Kyle please. Take a breath. Go ponder your existence or something…we'll work everything out in the morning."

"Sorry. I just… well if she needs help I'm here. I'm going to get something to eat. I'll see you later Ava"

Kyle quickly averted his eyes hoping that she hadn't picked up on the fact that his heart had been speeding out of control since he first laid eyes on her.

The sides of her mouth curved upwards as she watched him leave the room.

"He's a strange one."

"I think he's a little taken by you Ava. I haven't seen him that flustered since the waitress at the Al's spilled water down the front of her white tee shirt."

"How?"

Ava returned her gaze back to Zan as she tried to stop her heart from racing.

"It's a long story and it really doesn't matter now. Ava why are you here? Are you in danger?'

As she thought of the question something nagged at her heart. Were they holding hands …was he actually with the dupes girl now. This was all too much to take in. Looking off into the distance she tried to get a hold of herself.

"I don't know. I just had to get out of there... away from them. After you…after you were gone. It was unbearable. They knew how I felt but I also knew they would do the same to me if I didn't go along with them. I had to run."

Liz placed her hand softly over Ava's but she pulled it away. Liz smiled remember how Zan was the same at first. Not being able to trust anyone. Not letting even her in. She understood completely and stood letting Zan take over.

"You look tired. Why don't you just rest for now. Kyle is here he'll get you anything you need. He's a little different but he's a good guy …you can trust him and you can trust Liz too."

"Sleep. Yeah maybe that would be a good idea. I don't think my brain could handle much more tonight"

"We'll be back in the morning and figure everything out. Ava if you need anything just take it there is plenty of food downstairs. Just ask Kyle so my parents don't see you. I'm not sure I could explain this right now."

Zan took one last look at his past and nodded as he walked in a daze down into the diner.

"Liz wait"

Liz turned back and cracked the door as Ava struggled to ask the question that she was desperate to know but could never really believe.

"Yes"

"Are you and Zan…together?"

Liz slowly nodded her head. She could see the disbelief and pain her eyes. She hated hurting her. Especially after understanding more than ever the life she had led.

Ava could see the pity in her eyes ..it made her skin crawl. She put on a brave face and winked at her trying to appear that this was no big deal to her.

"See ya tomorrow cornball"

"Sleep well Ava"

Liz smiled as she walked down the stairs. She was happy that Ava had nothing to do with that night. She always felt a certain connection with her and she was in a way happy for Zan. Maybe having Ava being here would in a way give him a sense of family that he thought was lost.

As Zan walked out the door he grabbed Kyle by the shirt.

"Anything she needs got it Kyle?"

"Now there's the hostility I've grown to know and love! Zan I am at her service. In fact I'm making her my specialty grilled cheese and tomato soup right now. Don't worry she's in good hands"

Zan shook his head and pushed the door open. He was lost in his thoughts and looking dangerously serious.

They road back to his apartment in complete silence as Liz sneaked concerned glances at him.

Liz tried to read his thoughts but was he just stared ahead diving faster than normally.

As they entered the living room she placed her hand gently on his back.

"Are you…ok?"

"I'm fine"

Zan went to the window and looked over every angle that was visible from his apartment.

"Zan is something wrong? I mean besides the obvious shock of tonight"

He turned and held her close to his body wrapping his strong arms around her.

While she snuggled happily breathing him in Zan peered over her head to look again out the window.

Something was wrong. He felt is deep inside.

His gut was telling him that Ava wasn't the only one that made the trip to Roswell that night.

His eyes darkened as he clenched his jaw tight.

Nothing could stop the waves of rage pumping through his veins.

He knew without a doubt that a storm was coming.

And it wasn't going to be quiet.

jake17
Obsessed Roswellian

Re: Reckless (UC,L/Z, Adult) Chpt 29 9/6/08

Post by jake17 »

darkmoon: Whew!! I'm so happy you are liking this! I'm learning from the best you know :wink: A thousand thanks for being here and for being your wonderful self :D
angelina: Hello thanks so much everything! Your support means so much to me! :D
Temptation_K: here is your chpt sweetie! Sorry it took so long! Are you back at school? I hope you had a great summer! thanks so much for being so sweet to me! :D
Egyptian_Kiss: wow thank you so much for your amazing fb!! I think you know how much it means to me. I really hope you like this next part! thanks so much! :D
orphyfets: thanks so much for being here!! :D
vampyrolover86: I know you left fb and it was so sweet!! thank you so much!! holding my breath that you like this next part! :D
crazedearthgirl: Wow you just made my day!! thank you so much for the sweet complement!! Im so happy you found this!! :D
Lena7: thank you!! I can't believe your here!! I hope I don't disappoint you! :wink:
ythaler: thank you!!! I hope this was worth the wait Yatie!! :D
Natalie36:
Natalie36 wrote:I hope ava doesn't turn into a tess because I did like ava on the show.
NEVER! I love Ava.. you have nothing to worry about! :wink: thank you!! :D
totallizfan: I think we both had the same week! :wink: I'm here because of you once again :roll: ... don't know how you do it but I hope you like it sweetie! Thank you!:D
KiaraAlexisKlay: Wow! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind works! thank you so much!! I really hope you like this next part! :D

Just a warning everyone... I am very sick.. migraine I think. :( Keep this in mind when you read this. Please excuse any grammer mistakes or other mistakes :wink: I wrote this very fast. I hope you all like it!
thank you so much for all your amazing support!!
Carrie

Chapter 29.

As Liz cheerfully said goodbye to her last customer she raised her eyebrows and cocked her head sideways. She smiled at the permanent fixture that had become a part of the little diner since Ava came to town.

“Zan seriously you can’t watch me every second”

“Sure I can…what’s wrong are you getting sick of me?”

Liz rushed up behind him as he spun around on the stool and threw her arms around him.

“Never!”

Liz settled in his lap and put her head against his hard chest breathing him in. Her eyes closed as he kissed the top of her head.

“It’s just that …well I’m going to start classes next week. Maria has been great with taking the day shift so you can watch over me here after work… and believe me I don’t mind watching you fix cars all day but –

“But how am I going to keep this up when you start school?”

“Well…yeah. You’re doing so great at work you can’t start missing days because of me. I won’t allow it”

Zan widened his eyes and lifted her chin up to meet his amused smile.

“You won’t allow it huh?”

“Nope!”

“Liz-

“Zan look it’s been almost a week since Ava came to town. If Rath followed her we would have heard or seen him by now. From what you and Ava have told me he isn’t patient and has little control over his temper. Don’t you think he would’ve approached you already. I don’t understand why you’re so concerned for my safety. Wouldn’t Rath be after Ava for leaving or you for…

The end of her sentence became a slight whisper as the horror of what Rath and Lonnie did to him played through her mind. She looked down wondering what her life would’ve been like if Zan had never survived that terrible night.

“Angel I’m just being cautious. I can handle myself against Rath. Especially if he’s alone. Which I think he is …or was. I never felt Lonnie’s presence. Anyway Ava has powers, she can at least hold him off until I can get to her but you…

Liz looked towards the black reflection of the widows and shook her head up and down.

“I’m pretty helpless”

“Not helpless just …well let’s just say I’m not taking any chances with you.”

Liz breathed in deeply as he moved his mouth against her ear.

“You know I happened to be in love with you.”

Liz smiled and instantly turned towards him so she was straddling his legs. She captured his lips and whimpered as she felt his rough hands slide her uniform up her thighs.

“Remind me to say that more often if this is the reaction I’m going to get.”

Liz pulled back breathlessly and stared into his smoldering amber eyes that seemed to shine just for her.

“Take me home”

Zan growled and lifted her in his strong arms giving her one second to grab her purse from Maria as he carried her out the back door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“So do think you have everything you need?”

Jim’s weathered half smile looked down at Ava like he was protecting a lost little girl.

The story that they configured about Ava being homeless because of her mother’s abusive boyfriend played heavy on Jim’s big heart. He insisted before they even asked that she stay with them.

Ava patted the ridiculous flowered comforter that he had picked up for her and smiled trying to look as innocent as possible.

“Yes I’m fine Mr. Valenti. Thank you for this… this very pretty bedspread. It’s just what I needed to set off Kyle’s numerous football awards and Buddha sculptures.

“He is a strange boy isn’t he.”

“Standing right here! Standing exactly right here you two! I may be strange but there is nothing wrong with my hearing!”

Jim and Ava exchanged a knowing smile. Teasing Kyle had become quite common over the past week. Kyle secretly loved it. He had been so much happier with Ava around. He liked the effect it had on his father too. Jim always loved having a project and looking after Ava seemed to have breathed new life into him.

“Well I’m off to work now. We’re working on some new lead deputy Harris found in the rash of robberies that’s been hitting Roswell over the past week. You two take care now. Remember I’m just a phone call away”

After saying goodbye to his father Kyle rushed back into his old room and smiled brightly.

“What is it Kyle”

Ava tried to be sarcastic with him but her works came out with a twinge of sweetness that Kyle did not miss.

“I have a surprise for you!”

“A surprise? I don’t think I like the sound of that. The last time you surprised me you had a box of chocolates in one hand a dvd of Pretty Woman in the other “

“I thought all girls liked that movie”

“I’m not like all girls Kyle”

Ava stood close to him and reached around to grab what he was obviously hiding behind his back.

“I’ve noticed” Kyle breathed out as her body accidentally brushed up against his chest.

“Goodfella’s and Doritos?”

Ava raised one eye brow and slowly kissed him on the cheek.

“Thanks Kyle… much better”

She backed away and giggled loving the effect she had on him.

“Hey wait you forgot the lovely comforter my dad got for you! I noticed how much you were admiring it!”

“Shut up Kyle”

A pair of darkened red eyes watched through the window as they settled together on the couch to watch the movie.

“Glad you’re having a good time Ava. Enjoy yourself while you still can.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Zan!”

“Mmm?”

“I haven’t even taken my uniform off yet!”

Zan backed her up against the bed as his mouth devoured the sweet skin on her neck.

“I was just getting to that”

With one swift move he waved his hand down the front of her watching as her clothes fell to the floor.

“Cheater”

“Complaining?”

“No”

Zan laid her on the bed and lifted his shirt over his head. Immediately her eyes lit up as they washed over his beautiful sculpted body.

“I don’t think I’ll ever get used to that”

“What?”

“You…you’re so …beautiful”

Zan’s became quiet ..his expression hard to read. He was constantly finding himself struggling with the fact that she was such a part of his soul now. She meant everything to him. He found himself thinking of her all the time… about her needs and her feelings. He was powerless to fight the love he felt for her and he found himself not really wanting to anymore. Truth was now there really wasn’t a life worth living if she wasn’t there with him and that terrified him.

“Zan you ok?”

“Yeah”

“Did I say something wrong?”

“Not wrong …just-

“It’s ok I think I understand…can you touch me now please?”

“Hell yeah”

Ridding himself of the rest of his clothes Zan slid his hands over her lightly grazing her skin.

Liz arched off the bed as he bent down to take her hardened nipple in his hot mouth.

“Yes!”

He smiled against her skin as he swirled his tongue against her. With gentle flicks of his piercing and his finger sliding quickly against her clit she was soon crying out his name.

“Zan please!”

She felt a shiver run through him as he slammed inside her. He panted softly against her neck as he tried to move slowly. His restraint was ill lived as she begged for him to go faster.

A deep growl came from his chest as he captured her lips and pounded inside her again and again. His body shook hard as he finally came.

Liz curled up against him as he pulled her in close.

His possessive arms held her tight not wanting to ever let her go.

“Zan?”

“Yes?”

“Do you love me?”

“You know I do”

“Do you love me enough to go across the hall and ask Heather for some ice cream”

“No”

“Zan!”

Liz jabbed him in the ribs hard.

“Hey! No need for violence!”

“I’m really craving ice scream Zan. I saw Heather and Adam carrying groceries in their apartment yesterday. A nice big carton of Ben and Jerry’s was sitting right on top. I swear it had my name on it”

“You can’t be serious”

“Please!!!”

“Zan let out a big sigh and got up from the bed and pulled his jeans on.”

“You are a prince”

“More like a King remember?”

“Oh yes! Definitely a King!”

As Zan reluctantly made his way to the front door he heard her yell out to him something that made it all worth it.

“I love you!”

A smile spread across his face realizing that he finally had everything that he had ever wanted. He was truly loved and he was able to finally give that love back.

After some mild complaining of the time Zan came back through the door with her ice cream in hand.

“I hope you’re happy-

The ice cream fell to the ground as all the blood rushed from his face.

Liz was gone.

Only a note was left where her warm soft body was lying in wait for him.

All the light bulbs exploded in the apartment simultaneously. The windowpanes came crashing down to the ground leaving large shards of glass by his bare feet. It was as a tornado was ripping through his apartment. Something that he had pushed down deep inside him was tearing it's way through his guts.

Zan’s shaky hand grasped the note and held it to his black eyes.

I had a taste but you know me Zan
I always crave more
Don’t worry I’ll give you back you’re queen,
when I get bored of course

R

Flames shot up from his fingers as the paper turned to ash. A deep guttural roar rushed up through his body and out his clenched jaw.

"NO!!"

The storm had arrived.