Three's a party (UC/CC/AU ADULT) Thread 1

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
"Um.. Okay, well if you see him tell him I'm looking for him."
Hmm...so that didn't work quite how I intended. I look up but she's already walking away. I sigh mentally. What is with her!
You have to love that walk though...hmm....that dance.

I watch her as she goes over to the bar and pours herself a shot. I thought she told me off for having them. I guess the rules don't apply to her then...

And then I watch as she starts to have a few more than one. Oh great....that can't be good. If she doesn't stay sober, I cant make a move on her, cos then thats just wrong moving on a girl when she's in that state...
What am I saying?! I've done that before and the girls don't mind. And we all know that Maria wouldn't mind...

But I still won't do it. But I need her to stop drinking now. I start walking very fast over to her and as she's about to get another I take the bottle from her hands.
"I think thats enough don't you" I say "besides, I believe you told me off when I had some to begin with" I say with a smile.

I look at her, wondering exactly how much she did actually have... Surely it wasnt THAT much....was it?
"Have a good time with LITTLE brother? He's a poor imitation of me, but when you can't have the real thing I guess he's a very basic substitute...."
I lean and whisper "Of course you can have the real thing"
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

I'm trying to make myself move my hand from her cheek, sure that it's been there too long and she's going to be upset about it, but then she says the last thing I expected to hear.

"Zan, I'm glad I did too. I... I want to get to know you too. I have for a long time. I just... I didn't think it..." She stops with a sigh and, shakes her head. "I never thought you'd want the same. I wouldn't have wanted to go to a party for any other reason."

Liz's words make my body tingle. She was only coming because I asked her? Maybe she does return some of my feelings. She really likes me, too. This is amazing. My smile grows slowly as I look at her and I do my best to remember how to breathe. Her cheeks are growing pinker; she's blushing. She really means it. I think I'm in heaven.

"Umm... do you think... maybe we should... uh... get going?" Liz asks, but she doesn't move.

"Yeah, we should," I agree, but I don't move either, save to run my fingers back across her chin and then down the side of her neck before returning to their previous position. I'm thinking about that kiss. Suddenly, I'm feeling like it might be a bit more possible. Maybe she would go for it... but maybe I need to wait a bit longer... I'm just not sure.

But she looks so amazing. Her lips are so rosey.

"Liz, um. I'm thinking I'd like to take you out on a real date -- just you and me. Maybe Senor Chows or Hannihan's? They have dancing, too. We could still hit the party at the crashdown afterwards. You know that'll be going on for hours... Or we can do the Crash first and leave early ... if you'd like that???" I offer, feeling completely exposed. What if she says no? What if she thinks I'm a jerk? I don't want to ruin this!
StormWolfstone
Roswell Fanatic

Post by StormWolfstone »

~Liz~

"Yeah, we should," Zan agrees but he's not making a move to step back. However, I find my eyes closing again as I sigh, feeling his fingers trailing my chin and along one side of my neck. My breath hitches as his hand returns to my cheek and I can't help but think that I'm going to go crazy. His touch is so gentle and sweet that I can't even think straight and when I open my eyes to look at him there is something in his expression that makes it even harder to think.

"Liz, um. I'm thinking I'd like to take you out on a real date -- just you and me. Maybe Senor Chows or Hannihan's? They have dancing, too. We could still hit the party at the crashdown afterwards. You know that'll be going on for hours... Or we can do the Crash first and leave early ... if you'd like that???" Zan says and I feel a thrill of excitement.

A real date? Just Zan and I on a real date? "I'd like that, Zan. Honestly, I don't care if we make it to the Crash at all. A party isn't really my scene, though I should at least make the effort to show Maria that the dress hasn't gone to waste at some time." Okay, Liz... just come out and say it because you are probably confusing him. "The Crash can wait. I'd like very much to go with you on a real date." I say, my voice coming out a little quieter then I had planned.

I was unable to think of anything other then the fact that I am with Zan, having a date with him. A real date with him. I find myself stepping closer to him without even thinking about it. I can't think about moving away, I don't want to. I like the feel of his touch. Seeing this side of Zan is simply amazing. Knowing that he really wanted to spend time with her, take her out. She felt as though she was walking on air. "I'll just get my purse..." I say and then before I let myself linger, I reluctantly step away, slowly releasing his hand. Smiling at him, I go into my room and get my purse before carrying it back out and walking right back over to him. "I'm ready when you are..." I wanted to take his hand again, just wanted to feel his touch again, but I didn't know whether I should.

I don't want him to regret asking me on a date or spending time with me. I don't want to ruin this when it's just had the chance to begin.
A List of All My Fics

My Avatar is an amazing Thai actor named Earth, he also goes by Cooheart and the BL's he acts in inspire writing.
isabelle
Roswell Fanatic

Post by isabelle »

*Zan*

"The Crash can wait. I'd like very much to go with you on a real date." Liz says and I can feel my heart bursting with happiness. The smile on my face grows at a slightly slower pace as I struggle to believe this is really happening. Damn. I should have asked her out years ago. The hell with what Max thought...

Then she pulls away, saying she's going to get her purse. I curse myself again for not having stolen a kiss when I could. Well, we're going out together now. Surely I'll get another chance.

"I'm ready when you are..." she says, appearing in the doorway to her bedroom and coming towards me.

"I missed you," I grin, sliding my hand into hers. "I'm really looking forward to this. I can't believe I waited so long to ask you," I say as I open the door to her apartment and moving into the hallway with her. I hope she realizes that this isn't about the dress or about how she looks. I've been just as interested in her as Max has been all these years. I've held back only because of him. I even teased him about it occassionally. A good offense that kept anyone from realizing that I had the same feelings...

"You are so amazing in so many ways..."

Reluctantly, I release her hand so she can lock up again and my mind races ahead to the night's activities, wondering when I'll be able to try for that kiss again.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic
Location: Alabama for now, but someday I'll be on a beach in Morocco

Post by FaithfulAngel24 »

*Maria*

Before I get to knock back another a rather strong hand stops me. Fully intent on using some colorful expressions that would force a salior to blush with shame I whip my head around. Standing eye to eye with me is Rath.

"I think thats enough don't you" he replies "besides, I believe you told me off when I had some to begin with" He states with a sweet smile. I want to be pissed at him, but I don't have the heart. He's probably right anyway. Getting trashed won't make this problem go away.

"Have a good time with LITTLE brother? He's a poor imitation of me, but when you can't have the real thing I guess he's a very basic substitute...." Not this I'm better than him bullshit. I really don't think i can take it at a time like this. He leans over and whispers,"Of course you can have the real thing"

"Rath," I sigh letting all my frustration out. Running my hand through my hair I glare at the sexy man before me. "Zan's still not here. Pushing back the fact that at any moment this party is going to come to a standstill because some idiot spilled their drink on Steve's equipment. I'm worried about him. He should have been here by now. Something could have happened to him."

Shifting in my seat I rub my forehead as if to take away the ongoing headache. "He said he was coming right back. If he changed his plans he would have called me. Let me no he couldn't make it." He better have an unbelivable excuse for making me worry. :wink:
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

:wink: Opps Double post
Love is not finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly. Looking for a little magic? Practical Enchantment
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
"Rath," she says in a somewhat angry tone. Ok...whoa...what did my brother do now! Idiot boy!

"Zan's still not here. Pushing back the fact that at any moment this party is going to come to a standstill because some idiot spilled their drink on Steve's equipment. I'm worried about him. He should have been here by now. Something could have happened to him."

Ok so...not my idiotic LITTLE brother...more like Zan. But is a good point...he SHOULD be here by now. But my guessing is he's with Liz...and Im guessing hes taking advantage of the fact that Max isn't around.

"He said he was coming right back. If he changed his plans he would have called me. Let me no he couldn't make it."
"Hmm....well....if he was Liz....we all know why he wouldn't come back. So that means no band....so what equipment got ruined exactly? Cos I mean...if necessary....I could go back to mine and take my parents stereo or something. We have a fairly hightech one and I have some decent tunes we could use...better than nothing" I say shrugging. "Just an offer..."
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

"Hmm....well....if he was Liz....we all know why he wouldn't come back. So that means no band....so what equipment got ruined exactly? Cos I mean...if necessary....I could go back to mine and take my parents stereo or something. We have a fairly hightech one and I have some decent tunes we could use...better than nothing" He replies with a nonchalant shrug.

"Just an offer..." He replies noncommitedly, and I manage a weak smile. "Thanks, I really appreciate your generosity and it may in fact come to that." Feeling slightly better I give him a hug of gratitude. "The only think we have here at The Crashdown that provides music is the Karaoke machine and while that could bring a lot of laughs I don't see it going over well." I reveal before slowly releasing him from my embrace. "Drunk people should never attempt to sing. It's torture to those who are sober." :wink:
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~RATH~~~~~
She gives a little weak smile. "Thanks, I really appreciate your generosity and it may in fact come to that."

And then she hugs me. I don't mind....thats not what Im saying....but she hugged me? Im not in for that touchy feely stuff. Thats not my style...but I guess....I guess it was alright...

"The only think we have here at The Crashdown that provides music is the Karaoke machine and while that could bring a lot of laughs I don't see it going over well. Drunk people should never attempt to sing. It's torture to those who are sober."

I laugh. Yeah its true....headaches all round, and if that happens, no matter what Maria says...Im outta here!
"Well.....wheres that brother of yours.....I mean....its his party as well right? Why not get him to sort them out...and therefore you can have a nice and peaceful night..."

I lean in and whisper "Or not...whatevers your prefence..." I give a little smirk.
FaithfulAngel24
Roswell Fanatic

*Maria*

He looks slightly uneasyve when I hug him. Opps I fotgot he's not into that sensitve mushy gushy stuff. I offer him a smile as he asks "Well.....wheres that brother of yours.....I mean....its his party as well right? Why not get him to sort them out...and therefore you can have a nice and peaceful night..."

He's right. Where did Kyle disappear to? I know I saw him earlier although I was a tad preoccupied with all the goings on. The unbelievable cutie leans in and seductively whispers,"Or not...whatevers your prefence..." His provocative grin makes me have dirty lil' thoughts. Moving a little closer I thow him a playful glance. "This whole situation has got me really frustrated." I admit with a smirk. "Maybe later we could work them out together?" :wink: