The Clinic (ADULT, CC, AU) *Check in!*

Like to Roswell Role Play? Like to roleplay for other shows too? Like writing fic, but want to write with others and play off their writing? Then you'll like this place

Moderators: Anniepoo98, ISLANDGIRL5, Forum Moderators

madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic
Location: In a remote University doing Maths....I'm not called Mad for nothing!

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~
Oops. Oh yeah...Serena. Thats right....
But whats with the underwear? Holy.... Hmm...might have to take her up on that offer.

I quickly put them in my top drawer and head outside my office.
I go over to Isabel's desk....but shes not there.
"Isabel?" I call out. Hmm....how amazing would it be to have two great fucks in thirty minutes...well less than that actually.

I grin to myself.
I go over to the microphone on her desk and press the button that allows me to talk over the sound system.

"This is a staff announcement, Isabel sweetie, can I please see you in my office? Thank you."

I smile as I walk back into my office and sit in my chair.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I am hallucinating...I am sure of it.My brother didn't just say that he is a gigolo.Oh god...our parents will die of shock!
I walk down the corridor,in shock when I hear the lying cheating bastard's voice over the intercom caling me ot his office.
I feel like shouting and telling him to get lost but I keep a straight face and go to his office,entering quietly,"What is it Jese?"
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~
I watch as she enters.
"What is it Jese?"
I smile at her. "Sit down beautiful" I say as I stand up. I go round to the chair and pull it out for her. "Here...let me give you a massage"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

"I don't need to sit...I sit most of the time." I reply and shrug off his hands "I'm not really in the mood for a massage right now."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~
"I don't need to sit...I sit most of the time.I'm not really in the mood for a massage right now."

I frown. "Come on baby...you need to relax..."
I sweep in and kiss her neck. "Unless you have a better idea of how to relax?" I ask grinning.
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

Isabel

I am so tempted to turn around and knee him in the groin but I restrain myself.Scumbag!!The idiot wants to fool around with me just after he fucked another woman right here.

"NO...I don't have a better idea of how to relax and I have a lot of work to do,so now if you don't have any real work for me I am going back to my desk." I say as I move out of his reach
Buffsteraddict
Obsessed Roswellian

Post by Buffsteraddict »

~Kyle~

"so, what brings you here Kyle?" Tess asks as we continue walking down the hallway.

"Drugs." I answer her as simply as I can. "You know, I'd never done drugs before in my entire lifetime. I went to this party one night and this friend of mine had some on him and he told me to give it a try. So I did. I got caught. And now here I am stuck in this hellhole for God know's how long. The worst part in all of this is that my career is practically over."
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~
"NO...I don't have a better idea of how to relax and I have a lot of work to do,so now if you don't have any real work for me I am going back to my desk." she says moving out of my reach.

Immediately I feel my face contort in anger but I quickly change it to expression of concern. "Honey please sit down...tell me whats wrong...what I can do to help?"
KarenEvans
Roswell Fanatic

Post by KarenEvans »

isabel

"Honey please sit down...tell me whats wrong...what I can do to help?" he pretends to be concerned and I feel like scratching his eyes out but I decide to play along for a bit

"Okay...okay I'll sit down.I'm just cranky today.Need to relax." I say as I sit down in his chair
madroswellfan
Roswell Fanatic

Post by madroswellfan »

~~~~~JESSE~~~~~
"Okay...okay I'll sit down.I'm just cranky today.Need to relax."
I try not to flinch as she sits in MY chair.
MY CHAIR!

I go round behind her and kisses her neck. "Indeed....is there anything i can do to help?" I ask as I nip at her neck.